Tzavaot Within Shaddai: A Vision in Dream

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue May 14, 2013 4:53 pm

There is a reoccurring theme within dreams that began last Friday night in my experience, one that echoes a certain visionary cycle I experienced during my dance in the in-betweens for eight weeks a few years go. In the dream there is a knowing of the phrase “Tzavaot within Shaddai,” and there are two sayings, “Tzavaot is contained within Shaddai,” and “Tzavaot is concealed in Shaddai.”

In the dream I’m in a great luminous assembly of tzaddikim, and we are in a sacred discourse exploring the great mystery of Tzavaot within Shaddai, and as we are engaged in discourse, through prayers and theurgic actions we are “building a structure,” which corresponds with Shaddai, as a “dwelling” of Tzavaot, which is to say an angel, or angels, the heavenly hosts (Tzavaot Tov). It is an assembly of initiates of the Order of Melchizedek, from this world, and other worlds, and from various streams of Light Transmission. Our discourse spirals in ascent, and so also our prayers, generating a greater and greater light-power and holy fire, and angels are engaged in a corresponding movement and work “on the other side of the great veil” – this movement is happening on many different levels at once, astral, spiritual and supernal, and so spans the heavens reaching into the Supernal Abode, and Shaddai proper (Yesod of Atzilut).

When this “building” is complete, we are to “unify Shaddai with Adonai,” or so it is known in the dream.

Tzavaot corresponds with Netzach and Hod, and alludes to Yahweh Elohim Tzavaot, and “Tzavaot within Shaddai” implies the Name of God from the Book of Revelation, Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai; in the dream there is an awareness of reaching to Da’at, which is to say, reaching throughout the world of archangels and angels, all of the Divine Powers.

When the discourse and prayers intensify in the dream, the “heavens open,” and there is a vision of the Lamb of God enthroned, like that recorded in the Apocalypse, joined with the Supernal Glory of Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai, and a great supernal angel emanates from the brow of the Lamb, a very otherworldly presence, such that it is impossible to describe. In the dream it is known that this is the angel of a “new aeon,” or “new age” – a great aeon, and so in the vision within dream the angel proclaims the “dawn of a new aeon” in the Name of the Messiah and El Elyon, and says to us, “Look and see, Tzavaot in Shaddai, and listen and hear what has come, and what is to come, before the End-Of-Days." What is revealed with this utterance is not to be spoken or written, at least not at this time.

The new aeon is called the “beginning of the end” by the archangel, and also, the “beginning of the emergence,” and in this vision within dream there is the keyword of “emergence,” which is repeated again and again, and there is much conversation among the elders and assembly of tzaddikim of the “emergence transpiring,” and the “emergence yet to come.”

In the vision within dream, the revelations of this great angel of the Most High (Elyon) transpire for some time, and there is a deep communion between the archangel and the great luminous assembly, but when that times passes, in the culmination, there is a great influx of supernal light and fire, and the sacred discourse and prayers offered are of another generation, above and below, within and without, and the sacred discourse ventures into the need for the revelation of new teachings and practices, and new vehicles of Light Transmission in this world, and conversations of how the “time is at hand,” and “time is short,” aware of the things that are transpiring, and that are to come.

In the dream, the emanation of the supernal archangel from the brow of the Lamb of God brings a radical shift in the discourse and prayers of the great assembly, and likewise, a very different movement, action, among the angels of God, in the Supernal Abode, and in the heavens and on earth.

In the dream there is also sight into the expanding play of false prophets, sorcerers, and the “aeons” of powerful archons and demons they proclaim, and how, all in a great and inconceivable mystery, they are integral to the true great aeon that is dawning (the Second Coming of Christ), and will ultimately serve to facilitate it, and serve it – subject to this supernal archangel in the “Brow of the Lamb of God.”

In the dream there is a knowing, an understanding, of this current “building of a structure,” Shaddai, as a response to the great darkness moving in this world, and the increase of darkness in this world at this time; yet, there is also a knowing of how the movement of great darkness, and increasing darkness, is integral to the greater influx of Supernal Light and revelation of Christ and God (or the Divine) that is underway, all as in the Apocalypse, Revelation.

In this dream there is an intriguing perception, on a number of different levels. First, that the “dawn of this new aeon,” which corresponds with winter solstice last year, and that this is a time of conception, and gestation, laboring to give birth to the influence of the new aeon, or true “new age.” Second, an awareness of the play of true Light Transmission, that appears for a while, then disappears, all as ordained by El Elyon, all as corresponds with Ratzon Elyon – the Will of the Most High. Third, that there is a need to look towards, and facilitate, a radical spiritual revolution, evolution, progression, of spirituality, shedding the klippah of religion, and focusing on a spirituality of direct experience, an “emergence" in the Spirit of God, or Enlightenment, or Truth.

There is much that may be said concerning all of this, and there are many other aspects of these dreams that are transpiring, but, this is what the Mother Spirit would have me share, something of a “vision for the people” in seed form; one I pray sprouts and grows to maturation. On one level, in my experience, these dreams, visions, are not set part from others that arise each night, they are “ordinary” in my experience, and yet, these are dreams of a reoccurring theme, deeply connected with other significant experiences in my journey here, and the Spirit inclines me to share something of this vision in dream.

Perhaps as the nights pass, the Spirit will incline me to share more; I do not know, Mother knows, God knows, and so, all as God wills, all as “pleases the Mother” – Praise God!

Peace be with you!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Yonah

Re: Tzavaot Within Shaddai: A Vision in Dream

#2 Postby Yonah » Sun May 19, 2013 7:51 am

Praise God!

Thank you so much, Tau Malachi, for sharing this beautiful vision you have been having in your dream time.
I’ve been contemplating this vision for several days and every time I bring it to prayer and meditation I feel a great deal of energy moving with hope and love filling my heart.

Knowing that we have truly entered this Aeon that is the “beginning of the end” gives great opportunity for prayer and praise. I thank El Elyon that we are in the Second Coming and that the enlightenment and liberation is at hand. But… I also pray for souls and for the workers in the harvest. Now more than ever we need to labor for the great work. Now more than ever we need to be in prayer and meditation.

Here in Magdalene Circle my inner Companions and I have felt the movement (although we haven’t known what to call it). We have taken up a weekly prayer night and a weekly praise night in addition to our previous study night and Shabbat. We’ve felt the need to pray for the people and the land and then honor our Mother and Father by thanking them for all that is transpiring.
What an amazing time to be alive.

Blessings & Light of the True Cross.
Shalom, Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

BrandonLw

#3 Postby BrandonLw » Sun May 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Shabbat Shalom,

Gratitude to the revealed and hidden assembly of this generation!

A few questions arise based on the sharing of this dream, if Mother wills it so.

First, I wonder if more might be written regarding the role and power of imagination in “Tzavaot Within Shaddai.” Not simply imagination as a passing fancy in mind, but as the creative power to connect and draw in Divine revelation and the angels of God. I recall hearing a recent teaching in which this vision and imagination power were connected, and I wonder if more might be written here to draw out more or reiterate and clarify what was spoken. The “building” “on many levels at once” reminds me of what was said regarding the power of imagination to span Olamot. It was also said in gathering recently that a life display may be joined with “the imagination of God.” Do these relate to the vision outlined here and the labor in our time?

Also, I wonder, might we say that there are “supernal twins” alluded to within this vision? When it is written ““Tzavaot within Shaddai,” and “…unify Shaddai with Adonai…” does this speak to “supernal twin” angel(s)?

Praise be to the endless arising of mysteries from Ain!

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 am

Grace and peace to you from Yahweh Elohim Shaddai, and from Hayyah Yeshua!

First, the unification of Shaddai with Adonai when this “structure is complete” corresponds with “wearing the Body of Vision,” which is to say the embodiment of this “structure,” Shaddai. In the dream what’s being revealed is to be enacted and embodied, and what the structure being built is corresponds with a vehicle or channel way through which the influxes of the spiritual powers of a new aeon or new age are able to be accessed and received directly.

Tzavaot in this dream is a supernal archangel, and is the legions of hosts of this archangel; in the dream it is known to be an emanation of Hua, the archangelic presence of the Risen Messiah, but is called IAOIEl (or YaHW-El). Here we may say that the name of this supernal archangel is also a “Secret Name” of God, or rather a Name of the Messiah, which is “concealed in Shaddai.” This Name, of course, is the Name of God intoned in the direction above in the revealed invocation of the Sacred Circle I taught last year, Yah-El, but with the addition of the letter Vau, corresponding with the Supernal Influx that comes through, and is manifest as, Adonai Messiah. In this, perhaps, you may understand that the revealed invocation of Sacred Circle is part of this “structure,” corresponding with Shaddai in the dream.

There are three dimensions in which this structure is being built or formed, supernal, spiritual and astral, and in the building of this “structure” these three levels are being aligned and unified so that the influxes of spiritual powers from the Holy Sefirot can flow freely and without obstruction from Atzilut into Beriyah and Yetzirah, and then be brought into Asiyah, or this world, through Tzaddik and Community. On one level, this “structure” corresponds with a body of revealed teachings and practices, which when taken up and enacted bring the new Supernal Influx into this world, facilitating the “Emergence.”

Shaddai corresponds with the Imagination of God – dreams and visions in the Mind of God and the angels, as it were, and corresponds with this great power in our soul, which in movements of prophecy and revelation is joined with that Power of God, the Imagination of God. As you have said, this is not idle fantasy, or the vain and lifeless imagination of the ordinary and unenlightened mind, but rather it is a power of the awakened or enlightened mind, or soul, one that has its root in Supernal or Supramental Consciousness beyond. Thus, this power of imagination reaches through the astral and spiritual dimensions, into the supernal dimension, or through Yetzirah and Beriyah, into Atzilut.

Here we may contemplate the Power Thought and Utterance of God, and the Power of the Imagination or Envisioning of God, in the Action of Creation as Da’at-Yesod of Atzilut, and it is based upon this that “structures” corresponding with Shaddai are fashioned and built, all through revelations by the Spirit of God and angels, all as ordained by El Elyon, or as corresponds with Ratzon Elyon, the Desire of the Most High. In this light, so we may consider the Name of God in the Apocalypse, Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai.

In this play of revelation, or “building the structure,” though, the elders and assembly of tzaddikim (or Anointed Community) are co-creators with God and the angels, co-envisioning and co-speaking what is coming into being and what will come to pass through their sacred discourses and prayers; and in this process they are given much authority and power to choose, and therefore it is a very creative affair, and is a weave of the power of Mercy and Judgment in Compassion, and a weave of Dominion and Submission in Revelation, or Emergence.

Tzavaot corresponds with the supernal archangel, and with the countless legions of hosts of that great angel – supernal powers of the new aeon, the “beginning of emergence.” The building of the structure on the astral, and in the spiritual dimensions, which is based upon the pattern, vision, in the Light Continuum and Supernal Abode, gives “strength to Tzavaot,” so that the influence and power of Tzavaot is greater, the influxes of the supernal powers becoming stronger and more direct. As I share above, this “building of a structure” is in response to an increasing darkness, and in this you may know and understand that there is another manifestation of Tzavaot, for as we learn in the Gnostic Gospel, there is Tzavaot the Good (Tov) and Tzavaot the Impure and Evil (Ahara); hence, along with the divine and supernal powers of God, the True Light, there are archonic and demonic powers, or “angels” of the Other Side. Thus, it is very important that Anointed Community (Messiah Knesset) strengthen Tzavaot the Good, the Angel, and angels, and diminish the power of Tzavaot the Impure and Evil, the archons and demons.

This corresponds with unifying Shaddai and Adonai.

Listen and hear, and understand! When influxes of the spiritual power of the Sefirot, or Names of God happen, the Angel, or angels, receive the influxes, and when “strengthened” the Angel, or angels, convey these influxes directly into This World. In the psychic atmosphere, however – in the “air,” there are spirits of the Other Side seeking to draw power from these influxes; hence, angels of archons, and various kinds of unclean spirits, and evil spirits, demons. When the Angel, or angels, is strong, these spirits of the Other Side can only draw their portion, just enough to maintain their existence, but, if the Angel, or angels, is not strong, they are able to draw more than their portion, and so the influence and power of the spirits of the Other Side grows and increases, God forbid!

The awareness of this mystery is central to this dream, and to the spiritual works being done in this vision within dream.

Here we can provide a simple example of what this means. There is a great angel that presides over every land – the “seven shepherds,” as they are called. They receive the influxes of spiritual bounty and translate it into material bounty, such as the energy in medicinal herbs and in various foods. If the Angel corresponding with the land, and the people, is strong, so the healing power in the herbs of the land is strong, and likewise the nutritional energy in the foods is strong. If, however, the Angel is not strong, and spirits of the Other Side catch hold of the power and are strengthened, so their influence and power goes into the herbs and the foods, healing power and nutritional power is diminished, and there may be negative energy, or harmful or destructive power in herbs and foods, God forbid!

We know the remedy for this – we pray over and bless everything we eat and drink, and we give praise and thanks, receiving everything from God, and from the angels of God with conscious intention; likewise, the strength we receive from eating and drinking we use in service to the kingdom of heaven and for the glorification of God, and so we uplift the sparks of what we eat and drink, returning them to God. A people who do this, who bless their food and give thanks, strengthen the Angel of their land, and conversely, a people who do not do this weaken the Angel of their land, and give strength to spirits of the Other Side, God forbid!

The same is true with regard to all manner of influxes, they need to be receive with conscious intention in a sacred manner, and be received with prayer, with blessing, praise and thanksgiving, and then used in service to the kingdom of heaven, and so be uplifted and restored to heaven, or returned to God. Whether spiritual bounty or material bounty, it is just the same; and with regards to material powers, money power, sex power, social power, and so on, it is especially important that these are uplifted and restored to the kingdom of heaven.

In this, perhaps, we acquire insight into the “building of the structure” and how that structure is made “complete.”

There is wisdom of emergence in this, for if and when we co-create the conditions for the movement of Divine Grace – Supernal Grace, so there is an influx of Holy Light from above, and that Holy Light emerges from within, shining from within us, and becoming embodied in us; Tzavaot within Shaddai is strengthened, increases, and Shaddai is unified with Adonai, or made manifest on earth.

This was a bit more from this vision in dream that it was given for me to share; I pray it bears good fruits, and is a blessing upon others, all my relations. Amen.

Yah-El Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Marion

#5 Postby Marion » Wed May 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Shalom!

There were a couple of questions that arose from the mysteries that were revealed in this Dream-Vision.

Tzavaot means "hosts" in Hebrew, and Shaddai means "almighty" So can we read this name as: Hosts within The Almighty? This reminded me of a discussion we were having on Shabbat about the Asherah tree and how when we invoke Asherah, or the Shekinah, we are invoking a great luminous assembly of Tzaddikim and Maggidim that spans many realms and worlds.

It has been spoken that Shaddai shares a secret connection with Metatron, by way of numerical equivalence. It is said "When this building is complete we are to unify Shaddai with Adonai." Does this imply the phrase: "Malkut is in Keter, Keter is in Malkut."? This building feels like pouring light into matter. Does this mystery speak to how this is done? Is this implying that Da'at-Yesod is the agency or messenger by which Keter is unified with Malkut?

I remember a discussion recently of how emergence implies birthing. Birthing seems to speak to coming into a new world. First the child is in the mothers womb, then the child comes into a new world by way of birth. It seems like the same this is being implied by the Second Coming, which is the birthing of a new world in a sense. Is this one of the meanings of "World to Come?"

Blessings and Shalom!

Marion

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu May 23, 2013 10:22 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

As perhaps you will remember, Hua corresponds with the union of “supernal twins,” Metatron-Sandalfon, and therefore, something of Metatron is in IAOIEL. In traditional teachings of the Holy Kabbalah the connection you have pointed out between the name of Metatron and Shaddai inspire teachings concerning Tzavaot within Shaddai, Tzavaot indicating Metatron, and in that Metatron presides over all heavenly hosts, being exalted beyond them, so Tzavaot (“hosts”) indicates all maggidim, all angels.

If we contemplate the Great Tree of Life, and consider the Sefirot of Beriyah emanating from the Sefirot of Atzilut, Metatron, Keter of Beriyah, emanates from Yahweh (or Yeshua), Tiferet of Atzilut, and all of the hosts over which he presides have their root in Shaddai, Yesod of Atzilut.

Here we may point out that the archangel in the dream emanates from the “brow of the Lamb of God,” and this corresponds with Da’at of Atzilut; so the influx of supernal power in the dream corresponds with the Middle Pillar of Atzilut.

Shad in Hebrew means “breast,” and although Shaddai may typically be translated as “The Almighty,” so also it may be translated as The Breasted One; thus, on an esoteric level Shaddai may be understood as Asherah, the Shekinah of Yahweh, Shekinah of Messiah. Shekinah can be translated as “Presence,” but also as “Indweller,” and the emanation and manifestation of the Holy Shekinah is as the tzaddikim and maggidim, or the Living Body; on account of this the Asherah Tree is understood as the Great Luminous Assemble, the Living Body, or Anointed Community.

It is given that we can share a mystery concerning Shaddai as the “structure being built.” Perhaps you may recalled the teaching about the Body of Glory of the holy and enlightened ones, that not only is the Body of Glory their appearance in realms, worlds and universes within astral, spiritual and supernal dimensions, or in the heavens, but it is also the emanation of pure light realms, or pure light palaces within them, which are inseparable from their light body appearing in them. They emanate these pure light realms as sanctuaries for spirits and souls in the in-betweens in order to facilitate their enlightenment and uplift them in the Great Ascension. On an inner level, Shaddai as the “structure” is this generation of the Body of Glory of the tzaddikim and maggidim, and so corresponds with the Body of Glory generated by Tzaddikim and Communities receiving the Supernal Influx, the Anointing; hence, the “structure” is the Glory Body of Anointed Community, and the unification of Shaddai and Adonai corresponds with the Body of Pure Emanation, or embodiment in This World.

The greater the generation of the Body of Glory, the greater the generation of the Body of Emanation; naturally so! Praise God!

As we know, the generation of the Body of Glory and Body of Emanation is for the sake of the harvest of souls, the uplifting of spirits and souls in the Great Ascension, the realization of the World-To-Come beyond; but there is also another Divine Action underway, another Divine Intention, and therefore another purpose, or hope, for the “completion of the structure.”

Listen and hear, and understand! The Supernal Light, Supernal Force, is like a “spiritual nuclear fire” and has the power to purify and sanctify, and to restructure and transform every level of the soul, or consciousness, including the physical and material consciousness, and the matter composing the physical body. Thus, quite literally, if this Holy Light continues to be received and integrated, and embodied for a sufficient duration, it is entirely possible that a radical evolution of life on earth could transpire, and that an entirely new species could emerge from within the present humankind, a New Humanity that is Supernal and Divine, and that, in effect would be superior, “more than human.” This would generate life forms able to receive and integrate far greater influxes of the Supernal Consciousness-Force – a far greater embodiment of Supernal Being than is possible in the present humankind; if that were to transpire, then the entire world and all who are in it would undergo the Great Transformation, the World-To-Come being manifest within it – the “Ascension That Is No Ascension.”

The “building of this structure” is also a labor towards this, Shaddai corresponding with the greater Body of Light within and behind the New Humanity, or New Life Form, and the generation of that new species – an evolutionary leap of life on earth, and Tzavaot is the greater Supernal Consciousness-Force that would be embodied in it, one that is “more than human,” completely Divine and Supernal.

There are already souls from among the elder races, tzaddikim and maggidim, that bear this Supernal Realization incarnating among us laboring for this radical leap in evolution, this emergence; if and when an evolution of life into a significantly higher and more refined form of life happens, then an even greater influx of Supernal Light, Pure or Perfect Light, will transpire.

The First Coming corresponds with opening the way of the Great Ascension, the Second Coming is the fruition of that, but also it can become the opening of the way of the Great Transformation, which is an even more radical development of the Life Divine – the realization of the Highest of Life embodied.

In this we may understand the potential for a New Humanity and New World – a “New World Order,” literally; nevertheless, though, whether or not the Great Transformation manifests, the Great Ascension is underway and many spirits and souls are being drawn into the World-That-Is-Coming beyond.

As perhaps you may recall, in our oral tradition this Aeon of Emergence is called the “Aeon of Perfect Light,” or “Aeon of Pure Light,” indicating the Continuum of Supernal Light Transmission that can bring about the Great Transformation in world-systems, or if not, draws spirits and souls up in the Great Ascension; if and when a soul receives this Anointing, so they are living in the Aeon of Perfect Light, for they have been joined with the Perfect Light – the Supernal Light, the essence of which is Clear Light.

Here we can speak of a secret mystery concerning the inmost level of understanding Tzavaot within Shaddai; or rather, Eheieh within Shaddai. This corresponds with the Supernal Glory of the primordial elements of consciousness arising from the Clear Light Nature in their innate purity; hence, the Great Vision of Melchizedek, which is the generation of the Body of Glory and Body of Pure Emanation, and is the Great Force pushing for this Conscious Evolution, much as a mother pushing in the process of birthing her child.

The “building of the structure” is a very specific message, though, for it states that tzaddikim and initiates are co-builders, co-creators, and this teaches us the Great Ascension and Great Transformation require a Conscious Evolution; hence, that human beings must choose to take up this Divine Action (Great Work), and choose to live the Life Divine with all of their being, all of their heart and soul, mind and life, with great zeal, great passion. If the Great Transformation is to transpire, this will require a significant number of individuals from within the human collective receiving the Anointing and engaging in this Conscious Evolution, or Conscious Emergence.

As I’ve share, there are also great shadows, an increasing darkness, an evolutionary crisis underway, for much of humankind is at best semi-consciousness, and most are largely unconscious, as yet; if a larger Conscious Evolution is not enacted, in semi-consciousness and unconsciousness life-waves are prone to self-destruction, prone to “sin that brings death.” In these times, based upon choices and developments in the collective consciousness of humankind, the balance of the matrix of spiritual forces (Tzavaot) is being generated and determined, and so the fate and fortune of humankind and life on earth is being determined in these times. As I share this my intention is not the invocation of doom and gloom, but a vision of hope, and a call for all who are willing, all who are Anointed, to be passionate and vigilant in this Great Work, and to labor in prayer without ceasing, and to engage in spiritual works of every kind continually in faith and love, with full kavvanah-concentration and devekut-cleaving, knowing the times in which we are living, and the Greater Good that is possible through them. The choices each of us make as individuals matter, they matter a great deal – perhaps more than we realize; it is given to us to wear the Body of Vision, to labor for this Vision of Hope, and to carry the message of the Divine Vision, the Divine Life.

Here it must be said, in this dream, it is not about a new religion, for religion, among other manmade institutions, is, and will be, the generator of many great and dangerous shadows; religion, vicarious “spirituality,” is a klippah, a husk of darkness, which needs to be shed and overcome. In the dream, it is all about a spirituality of direct experience and gnosis, da’at, and the dawn of true Christ Consciousness – Supernal or Supramental Consciousness. The sole purpose of bodies of teachings and practices is to facilitate this Gnostic experience of “Christ,” a spirituality of direct experience, an experience of enlightenment and liberation.

The teachings and practices, they are vehicles; and to this end, as the revelation and movement continues to unfold, so will the teachings and practices, the vehicles, grow and change, and evolve – necessarily so!

This is also part of the meaning of Tzavaot within Shaddai – an Evolving Vision, and Evolving Vehicle (Merkavah).

This is what it is given for me to share today.

May the Chariot be well fashioned, and may the Rider move with, in and through it, and so may the Aeons manifest a true Revolution of Consciousness. Amen.

Yah Yahweh Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Middle Pillar of Atzilut

#7 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri May 24, 2013 9:23 am

Full Moon Shalom!

Rereading these visions many times now, something of their implications is beginning to emerge. In one respect, they're as straightforward as Tzavaot indwelling Shaddai. In another respect, they're clearly responding to how, in a time of greater darkness, a greater light can and will move, all as the people desire from within.

In many respects, your teaching last summer of the Revealed Six Directions feels like it's continuing in another detail, particularly concerning the axis of the revealed Depth of Above-Below:

It is given by the Holy Spirit that a secret mystery may be spoken. In heaven the appearance of Shin-Tau (Seth, Sacred Tau) with all of the hosts of heaven corresponds with the revelation and realization of the Holy Name of Yahweh Elohim Tzavaot, and the appearance of Shin-Tau on earth in the spiritual Community of Israel (Living Body) corresponds with Yahweh Elohim Shaddai – this is Asherah manifest in the heavens and this is Asherah manifest on earth. In the Holy Tzaddik and Community, the Living Body of the Risen Messiah, these two Divine Appearances and Divine Actions in heaven and on earth are joined as One (Achad), One Holy Asherah, the revelation of Asher Eheieh in heaven and on earth. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2496

Why this fascinates me even more is how we just so happen to be inquiring in the Zohar of houses or structures:
Rabbi Eleazar opened saying, "When Solomon had finished building the house of YHVH and the house of the king... (1 Kings 9:1). Now, since it is said the house of YHVH, what is the house of the king? If you think that this refers to Solomon, not So! Rather, the house of YHVH--the Temple; the house of the king--the Holy of Holies, innermost of all. [2:4a]

I would have flipped these attributes, ascribing YHVH to the concealed essence and the King to revealed presence. Yet, as I consider Eheieh within Shaddai from two different writings of this vision, what Rabbi Eleazar is saying appears to align very beautifully with the King being the crowned charioteer, surrounded by YHVH, the chariot. From your writing within this topic:

Here we can speak of a secret mystery concerning the inmost level of understanding Tzavaot within Shaddai; or rather, Eheieh within Shaddai. This corresponds with the Supernal Glory of the primordial elements of consciousness arising from the Clear Light Nature in their innate purity; hence, the Great Vision of Melchizedek, which is the generation of the Body of Glory and Body of Pure Emanation, and is the Great Force pushing for this Conscious Evolution, much as a mother pushing in the process of birthing her child.

From the Great Tree of Soul topic:

When “dreams” arise from this Pure Radiant Awareness, or from the Mind of Christ in union with God, the True Light, they are “dreams” woven, as it were, by the Spirit of Christ, the Spirit of God, not angels, and these are very powerful “dreams,” or “visions” – they are a Pure Utterance and Envisioning of God. This is Eheieh within Shaddai, an envisioning of the Divine I Am, the Divine I Shall Be, and whatever is envisioned becomes manifest in heaven and on earth – something out of nothing, pure emanation! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2595

This brings me to my question following Sister Marion's. Tzavaot is both the myriad hosts and is AOIEL, an emanation of Hua.

In traditional teachings of the Holy Kabbalah the connection you have pointed out between the name of Metatron and Shaddai inspire teachings concerning Tzavaot within Shaddai, Tzavaot indicating Metatron, and in that Metatron presides over all heavenly hosts, being exalted beyond them, so Tzavaot (“hosts”) indicates all maggidim, all angels.

If we contemplate the Great Tree of Life, and consider the Sefirot of Beriyah emanating from the Sefirot of Atzilut, Metatron, Keter of Beriyah, emanates from Yahweh (or Yeshua), Tiferet of Atzilut, and all of the hosts over which he presides have their root in Shaddai, Yesod of Atzilut.

Here we may point out that the archangel in the dream emanates from the “brow of the Lamb of God,” and this corresponds with Da’at of Atzilut; so the influx of supernal power in the dream corresponds with the Middle Pillar of Atzilut.

Elsewhere, regarding the teachings of what influxes happen when partzufim align, I'm recalling that an alignment between Nukva (Malkut of Atzilut) and Ben (Da'at of Atzilut) stirs an alignment between Imma (Binah of Atzilut) and Abba (Hokmah of Atzilut); these aligned bring forward the Great Face (Keter of Atzilut), the crown of whom (Keter of Keter of Atzilut) is the Ancient of Days. What transpires through this is an influx of Abundant Mercy.

As this vision holds something of the awareness of what is drawn through Tzavaot Tov, is this the same process by which an influx of Abundant Mercy becomes possible by way of Partzufim in Atzilut? If so, how may we hear house of YHVH and house of the King in light of this vision and the partzufim behind Tzavaot Tov?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 25, 2013 11:33 am

When this passage on the building of houses, or “structure,” naturally arose during our progress through the Zohar in our Thursday evening discourse I must admit that it made me smile and chuckle, for it is directly related to the theme of the vision in my dreams, a cycle that was completed and sealed by the Spirit last night. In this teaching of Rabbi Simeon, Yahweh corresponds with Tiferet, the “house” of which corresponds with Malkut, and in the old covenant the focal point was the temple in Jerusalem, and rayed out through the City of God and Holy Land. The King (Melekh) in his teaching corresponds with Hokmah, the “house” of which is Binah, and which corresponds with the End-Of-Days and World-That-Is-Coming. Thus, there is a house in This World and house in the World-To-Come.

The teaching, however, has layers of meaning, for in the passage it is said that Binah is “female” to Hokmah, but is “male” to the Six (Tiferet) and Malkut; as such, Binah is called the King, Melekh, and corresponds with the Crowned Rider in the Holy Chariot (Merkavah). Rabbi Simeon is speaking about mysteries of the Merkavah, and how the Work of the Chariot is accomplished, or how the Holy Chariot is formed, and in this passage, the Holy Chariot corresponds with Yahweh, Tiferet, and the “extremities”; hence, the Six. Thus, Yahweh becomes a garment, or vehicle, of glory to the King, which is Binah, Imma Shekinah, Upper Shekinah. He is teaching an open secret known to all initiates, all who are riders of the Holy Chariot. As we know, Tiferet, Yahweh, corresponds with Zer Anpin, which is the root or foundation of the world of angels and archangels, and as we know from the vision of Ezekiel, angels form the Holy Chariot. When he says that the King is clothed within Yahweh, he is indicating the archangels of the sacred circle corresponding with the letters that compose the Great Name; hence Michael, Gavriel, Rafael and Uriel, respectively. Initiates will understand this reference, or those having received instruction in the Works of the Chariot, for there is a common teaching that is given to initiates, “Form the Holy Chariot every night before going to bed after evening prayer and meditation.” In this teaching we are told, “As you go to bed, invoke the archangels, and say ‘Michael to my right, Gavriel to my left, Rafael before me and Uriel behind me.’” As we know, to this we add “Metatron above me, and Sandalfon below me.” This is the formation of the essential Merkavah, or Throne-Chariot.

Here it is taught according to the revealed invocation of the sacred circle, but if we were using the traditional invocation of the sacred circle the position of Gavriel and Uriel would be reversed; however, the revealed sacred circle corresponds directly with the theme of the vision in my dreams, so the order of the revealed circle has been taught here.

This corresponds directly with teachings about Tzavaot within Shaddai in the Holy Kabbalah, Tzavaot, plural, precisely, for there are four, or six, archangels; and when invoked they may carry a soul in ascent into heavenly realms in dream, or may weave luminous dreams of prophecy or revelation, hence Tzavaot within Shaddai. When this happens, something of the King, or Imma Shekinah, may be revealed in our dreams, all manner of great inspirations and illuminations may occur.

On one hand, as we know, these angelic powers have their own reality and existence distinct from us, and yet, on the other hand, these angelic powers are also within the Glory Body of tzaddikim in the Messiah, and so the greater Work of the Chariot is the generation of the Body of Glory from the Body of Truth, and as we have said, the greater the generation of the Glory Body, the greater the generation and strength of the Emanation Body.

Listen and hear, and understand! With the appearance of Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah, the dwelling place of the Holy Shekinah is no longer in the temple or earthly Jerusalem, but rather, it is in the Human One – Anointed Humanity; and the true Holy Land is wherever an Anointed Tzaddik and Anointed Community dwells, or goes, and the members of this Anointed Community do not just come from among the Hebrews, but are gathered from among all peoples, all nations and lands. The Holy Shekinah, Upper and Lower, indwells the Anointed Community, this Living Body, and so through the maggidim and tzaddikim, “angels and saints,” this Living Presence and Power is manifest in heaven and on earth.

A structure, a house, must be generated and formed, however; hence, the Three Light Bodies of the Risen Messiah, formed of astral light, spiritual light, and the Supernal Light – through this “structure” blessings and grace flow from the Supernal Abode into This World directly, and along with Simple Mercy there is Abundant Mercy, the salvation of living spirits and souls.

In a manner of speaking, as more and more souls receive and integrate the Supernal Light, or true Christ-Spirit, this “structure” – Body of Glory and Body of Emanation, grows, expands, or is built up; the more there are souls who live in the Second Coming, the Aeon of Perfect Light, or Emergence, who co-labor with the angels of God in Christ for its fulfillment, so this “structure,” or “house,” is built. This is more than a “structure” or “house,” though; it is, in fact, the true Holy Merkavah, Throne-Chariot.

As we know, the Second Appearance of Christ is in Glory, is in us and as it is written, “When Christ who is your life is revealed, then you will also be revealed with him in glory” (Colossians 3:4).

Here we may speak an open secret. The Throne of the Lamb is Anointed Community, Anointed Community is the Living Merkavah, and so is each individual member who is indwelt by Christ, the Anointing.

Through study and contemplation, and sacred discourse, and through prayer, meditation and ceremony, we strengthen Tzavaot, the Angel, and we “build the structure,” Shaddai; and through good works and acts of loving-kindness we unify Shaddai with Adonai, and it is good, and it is enough.

Now, concerning the Holy Partzufim and the “building of the structure”; I’ve actually spoken of the dimensionality of this vision in dreams in a most simple way, indicating a labor in three dimensions, astral, spiritual and supernal. Yet, in the dream it is far more meta-dimensional than that, for it is a spiritual labor through countless dimensions, and countless realms and worlds, formed of astral light, spiritual light and the Supernal Light, and we may say that there is a “building of the structure” in all of the Partzufim, and that this corresponds with the actualization and realization, or tikkune, of the Holy Partzufim, or the Holy Sefirot composing them.

When we speak of new spiritual powers that come with a New Aeon or Age, these correspond with greater knowledge and power of the Sefirot and Partzufim being realized and embodied through Anointed Community, through those who engage a conscious living and conscious evolution in the awareness of the New Aeon or Age, the Emergence. Elsewhere we have discussed in depth how this takes place through the realization of souls in the Messiah, understanding that the root essences of souls are drawn from the Sefirot and Partzufim, and therefore their realization is the realization of something of the Sefirot and Partzufim; very much so!

It is ordained by El Elyon in the Messiah that we are co-creators and co-saviors, and perhaps the greatest blessing we have been given, all in a great and supreme mystery, is our creative capacity that allows us to give something new to God and complete the creation of God, or fulfill the Divine Will (Ratzon Elyon) within creation. This is the cause of great joy, great bliss, in souls, as it is in angels, that we can quite literally glorify God, and realize and embody something of God; in a manner of speaking, there is an evolution of God (El, Elohim) within, in and through us. As creation is coming into being, so God is coming into being!

There is, of course, the aspect of God ever beyond creation, completely transcendent; but the Living Presence of God within creation is becoming, changing, evolving with creatures and creation.

This awareness of God transcendent, Infinite and Eternal Being (Ain Sof), and God immanent, Ever-Becoming (Yahweh Elohim) is integral to the Gospel of the Second Coming, or Age of Emergence – God’s emerging from within us!

In the experience of Supernal Consciousness, true Christ Consciousness, there is awareness, knowledge, of these two aspects of God inseparable from one another – One God; here we may say, the aspect of Infinite and Eternal Being is God the Father, and the aspect of Ever-Becoming is God the Mother, “Two-In-One.” This is what we mean by “Father” and “Mother” in our gospel, our teachings. Contemplate this, and understand well!

I’m inclined to repose in silence in this moment.

Yahweh Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Four-Faces through M

#9 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu May 30, 2013 6:06 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

Many thanks for extending this conversation of the house, for it's clarifying the dynamism of King and Imma in ways I oversimplify and take for granted. The image I feel here is of a joint, like a ball-in-socket, the principle of what gives (male) being encompassed by the principle of what receives (female). That you've drawn out the Merkavah by way of the six directions of the house formed by archangels and angels invokes a question of a structural pattern in astral, spiritual, and supernal dimensions.

If I recall correctly, this array is one of many contemplations of the orders of angels forming the chariot:

Atzilut: Hayyot
Beriyah: Serafim
Yetzirah: Kerubim
Asiyah: Ofanim

What I'm appreciating about the Hayyot, Serafim, and Kerubim particularly, is how they also are seen throughout the prophets and apostles' visions of the merkavah as having four faces. What differentiates the vision whether its Kerubim, Serafim, or Hayyot having four-faces, is the gradation of the purity of the elements to which they correspond.

I share this to ask if the structure of Tzavaot within Shaddai in astral, spiritual, and supernal dimensions is participating in this same context as we speak of the differentiation of maggidim bearing four-faces in merkavah visions recorded by prophets and apostles?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#10 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Grace and peace to you in Yeshua Messiah!

There was a different configuration and correspondence of these four angelic choirs in the vision within these dreams dear brother, and there is something more to be said concerning the “building of this structure” in various dimensions, astral, spiritual and supernal, one associated with the revealed invocation of sacred circle I have shared from previous “visions.”

In the sacred circle, Michael presides over the serafim, Gavriel presides over the kerubim, Rafael presides over the hayyot, and Oriel presides over the ofanim. If we consider the elemental attributes and the Olamot to the Holy Letters that compose the Great Name of Yahweh, and we consider the revealed invocation of the sacred circle and the order in which the directions are invoked, the correspondence with these four orders of angels to the Olamot are as follows: Michael and the serafim correspond with Atzilut, Gavriel and the kerubim correspond with Beriyah, Rafael and the hayyot correspond with Yetzirah, and Oriel and the ofanim correspond with Asiyah. These are the correspondences of these four orders of angels given in the Zohar, which are drawn from the Divine Pattern of the Great Tree of Life, and these are the correspondences that have arisen in the visions.

Here we may speak an open secret. The formation of the “structure,” or Holy Chariot, in Atzilut, or the supernal dimensions, corresponds with the Names of God, and the formation in Beriyah, or the spiritual dimensions, corresponds with the archangels, and the formation in Yetzirah corresponds with the orders of angels, and the formation in Asiyah, or the material dimension, corresponds with tzaddik and community – Anointed Community, or the spiritual Community of Israel.

In this, perhaps, you may understand that invoking the Names of God, the archangels and order of angels, and unifying them with Anointed Community, the Holy Chariot is created, formed and made manifest, the vehicle of Light Transmission, and so influxes of the Holy Sefirot are invoked, received and ray out into this world.

If you wish to contemplate Metatron, Sandalfon and Hua in this, Metatron is the archangelic emanation of the Ascended Masters and disincarnate tzaddikim, and we may say that he “presides over” their “guardian angels” and “guiding angels.” Sandalfon is the archangelic emanation of living tzaddikim and anointed circles, and we may say she “presides over” their guardian angels and guiding angels. Hua is the unification of Metatron-Sandalfon, and this entire array of Divine Powers that form the Holy Chariot, or Sacred Circle, in the Risen Messiah.

This, of course, is the expansion of the formation of the Essential Holy Merkavah, or Throne-Chariot; the formation of the Great Holy Merkavah is composed of all archangels and orders of angels of the Tree of Life, along with many other archangels and angels when expanded – countless hosts (Tzavaot).

Who is enthroned upon this Holy Throne, or who rides in this Holy Chariot? The Lord God, the Almighty (Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai) and the Anointed (Messiah), or the Holy Personifications (Partzufim).

Concerning the general wisdom of Tzavaot within Shaddai as taught in the Holy Kabbalah, and contemplating Shaddai as a “structure,” whether a throne, chariot or palace, and such, and understanding the “structure” to be composed of angels, so you may understand that the “structure built” through any prayer or theurgic action is determined by the order of the invocation of Divine Powers; hence, the configuration of the invocations, corresponding with the intention of the action of prayer or ceremony.

Here we have been speaking of a specific “structure” or “pattern” forming a foundation, as it were, of these visions in dream, and revelations of the Age of Emergence, but naturally there are many different configurations of archangelic and angelic powers that can be invoked, and these correspond with different actions and manifestations of the Holy Shekinah, the Divine Presence and Power.

As we have indicated above, the Names of God invoked corresponds with the structure or pattern in Atzilut, the supernal dimensions, the archangels invoked corresponds with the structure or pattern in Beriyah, the spiritual dimensions, the orders of angels corresponds with the structure or pattern in Yetzirah, or the astral dimensions, and the gathering of community and environment of the prayer or sacred ceremony corresponds with the structure or pattern in Asiyah, or the material dimension. When these various levels are aligned and in harmony according to proper correspondence, so there will be a great influx of Divine Power and the Divine Presence will manifest as intended.

These were a few thoughts I was inclined to share.

Yahweh Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Yonah

#11 Postby Yonah » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:03 am

Greetings,
I’ve been following this thread for some time and really appreciate all the beautiful insights being drawn out. Thank you Tau Malachi for sharing your dreams and visions.

I have a few areas I have questions and would like to explore further:
Listen and hear, and understand! The Supernal Light, Supernal Force, is like a “spiritual nuclear fire” and has the power to purify and sanctify, and to restructure and transform every level of the soul, or consciousness, including the physical and material consciousness, and the matter composing the physical body. Thus, quite literally, if this Holy Light continues to be received and integrated, and embodied for a sufficient duration, it is entirely possible that a radical evolution of life on earth could transpire, and that an entirely new species could emerge from within the present humankind, a New Humanity that is Supernal and Divine, and that, in effect would be superior, “more than human.” This would generate life forms able to receive and integrate far greater influxes of the Supernal Consciousness-Force – a far greater embodiment of Supernal Being than is possible in the present humankind; if that were to transpire, then the entire world and all who are in it would undergo the Great Transformation, the World-To-Come being manifest within it – the “Ascension That Is No Ascension.”

This is so beautiful because it ties the spiritual and physical evolution of mankind together. It takes me to a contemplation beyond just human evolution. Since every life form has a spark of the divine I start to think about evolution in general. There are so many things we take as purely spiritual or purely scientific. Reality is actually not an either/or since there really any difference – one is seeing the universe through observation and scientific method where the other is seeing the world through the eyes of a mystic. So, this being said… I start to see evolution of all life as a play of environment and coming into being. As souls grow and become more aware, they require a physical form to hold them. Can we say that evolution is sparked by changes in consciousness?

I also know that the Tree of Life and the flow of supernal light is based on a particular planet and its location in the universe (number of moons, stars, etc). This would seem to also be a factor on the evolution of life. There would be the physical requirements on a particular world, but also the consciousness that is generated based on the Kabbalistic factors of the planet.

As someone who is very scientifically minded – I find these contemplations fascinating… The play of physicality and supernal light transforming life is truly beautiful!

First, the unification of Shaddai with Adonai when this “structure is complete” corresponds with “wearing the Body of Vision,” which is to say the embodiment of this “structure,” Shaddai. In the dream what’s being revealed is to be enacted and embodied, and what the structure being built is corresponds with a vehicle or channel way through which the influxes of the spiritual powers of a new aeon or new age are able to be accessed and received directly.

I’m hearing the unification of Shaddai with Adonai as Yesod and Malkut being brought together. This brings for the idea of the Partfuf of Malkut no longer being Adonai but Elohim. I have to go back to the original “house” or “structure” which is Binah.. creation coming into being. This vision seems to be a completion of this house where the material becomes like the supernal. This house is completed as humanity comes into being and thus the House takes flight and can travel back to it’s origin. Does that make any sense?

This, of course, is the expansion of the formation of the Essential Holy Merkavah, or Throne-Chariot; the formation of the Great Holy Merkavah is composed of all archangels and orders of angels of the Tree of Life, along with many other archangels and angels when expanded – countless hosts (Tzavaot).

Who is enthroned upon this Holy Throne, or who rides in this Holy Chariot? The Lord God, the Almighty (Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai) and the Anointed (Messiah), or the Holy Personifications (Partzufim).

I’ve always understood the Merkavah as the Throne Chariot that is a vehicle of ascension. I’m I wrong to assume that if the Anointed and Partzufim ride the Chariot – then we can also ride the Chariot once we embody Messiah?

Thank you!
Shalom, Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#12 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:19 pm

First, please allow me to offer a point of clarification. In Atzilut there are Names of God and Partzufim, and while they are intimately interconnected, there is a distinction between them. The Names of God are the Sefirot of Atzilut, while the Holy Partzufim are the constellations of Sefirot within the Sefirot of Atzilut. As an example, Malkut of Atzilut is Adonai, and, under certain conditions, such as the Second Coming, is called Elohim. The Partzuf, or the constellation of ten Holy Sefirot within Malkut of Atzilut, is Nukva-Daughter, but under certain conditions, such as the Second Coming, Nukva becomes Kallah-Bride. In this we may understand that there is a connection between Adonai and Nukva, and between Elohim and Kallah, certainly so; and yet, the Name and the Partzuf point to different mysteries, and to distinct metaphysical realities that we do not want to confuse.

That said, Adonai becoming Elohim, and Nukva becoming Kallah, in the Second Coming, or Age of Emergence, directly reflects the Second Coming as the revelation of God the Mother (Imma) and the full reception of the Holy Bride (Kallah) on a metaphysical level.

The unification of Shaddai and Adonai is the initial phase of the unification of Zer Anpin (Little Face) with Nukva; when the unification of Zer Anpin and Nukva is complete, Nukva becomes Kallah and Zer Anpin become Ben (Son). Zer Anpin corresponds with the power of the Messiah, and when Zer Anpin becomes Ben, this corresponds with the power of the Messiah actualized and realized. Nukva corresponds with the human life-wave and This World, and specifically with spiritual humanity and the kingdom of God in it, and when Nukva becomes Kallah, this corresponds with the revelation of the Messiah, and corresponds with the Great Ascension or Great Transformation, or the World-That-Is-Coming.

Yes, the fruition of the Great Ascension is a return, if you will, to that Holy House above – Imma Elohim (Binah); but it is also possible for that Holy House to be brought down, as it were, and made manifest in This World, which corresponds with the Great Transformation. In some way, all in a great and supreme mystery, these two Divine Actions are, in fact one Divine Action; the movement towards the Great Ascension and movement towards the Great Transformation being integral to one another, and inseparable from one another – it is one and the same Great Work for the enlightenment and liberation of spirits and souls.

It is true, the development and evolution of souls, or consciousness, is within and behind the development and evolution of life, and this is not isolate to the human life-wave, but the entire life-wave through the mineral, vegetable and animal expressions, to the human expressions, and beyond into the supernal and divine expressions. Thus, the greater evolution of life, and life forms, depends upon a greater evolution of souls, or consciousness, and upon the embodiment of that New and Higher Consciousness, which will bring about a progression and evolution of life. Up to a certain point in the evolution of life, this happens in secret, on a hidden and unconscious level within Nature, but with the development and evolution of the “human life-wave,” or intelligent life in a world-system, this evolution arises to become semi-consciousness, and then must become fully conscious in order for a radical leap and ascent to the Highest of Life (“Christ”). Once “humankind” appears in a world, and Christ appears in a world, then a choice must be made, and a conscious evolution must be engaged, for the greater evolution of life cannot occur apart from a conscious evolution towards the Highest of Life, or a conscious evolution towards self-realization or enlightenment. If a conscious evolution is not taken up, then the human life-wave in a world falls prey to evil, to archonic and demonic influences, or to a self-destructive tendency within the bestial nature. Here we may say that this is the Judgment any manifestation of intelligent life faces at some point in its evolution, and likewise, the revelation of that which we call “Christ” is the Mercy of God, mitigating this Judgment and manifesting Compassion.

In this you may understand that Christ is the only Way, Truth and Light – not in the sense of the person of “Jesus,” Yeshua, but Christ Consciousness, and the Conscious Evolution towards that realization. If others call this Buddha, or Krishna, or by another name, it is the very same Living Presence, or Truth and Light, and this we must understand; hence, primordial and universal Divine or Enlightened Being (Anointed One).

Oh yes, dear brother, when we ourselves are Anointed with Supernal Light, and we are unified with the Risen Messiah, we become “riders in the Holy Chariot”; remember, the inner aspects of our soul are inseparable from Christ and God, and from the Holy Partzufim – we are riders of the Holy Chariot, and we are the “Ladder” Jacob saw in dream upon which holy angels ascend and descend between earth and heaven.

Consider what transpires in Light Transmission with Tzaddik and Anointed Community! What’s that? Isn’t that the Chariot in motion, and are we not riding in it? The Continuum of which we speak, isn’t that the movement of the Chariot descending and ascending, and turning this way and that way, all according to Ratzon Elyon and the dance of the Holy Shekinah?

What happens with the full development of consciousness beyond the body? That holy and enlightened one is a completely conscious rider of the Chariot of God, or Enlightenment; and as much as a rider, so they are an emanation of the Chariot in This World, for with the development of consciousness beyond the body, so there is an influx of Higher Consciousness into the body – there is embodiment! Praise God!

We are not this dark, dense, putrid flesh dear brother – we are, in truth, beings of light that have comes from the Pleroma of Light; but then, even this corrupt flesh is not what it seems, it too is this Holy Light in is essence and nature – all of this is light, all of this is a radiant display of consciousness. If we recognize and realize this truth, it will set us free!

Let us pray that many awaken and remember who and what they are, and where they come from, and why they are here, and so return to God, the True Light, their source and origin. Amen.

Messiah Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

BrandonLw

#13 Postby BrandonLw » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Praise to Our Gracious Mother!

Recently, during an evening spent exploring mysteries of the Bride, there was a story told regarding the Soul of the World. The story consisted of two young people able to put down the violence between them for a moment after a tragedy to meet as people, and perhaps something more, for just a brief moment in time. When one young man inquired with his tzaddik what had transpired, the tzaddik mentioned he had glimpsed into the soul of the world. The recent posting here, when it spoke of the unification of Zer Anpin and Nukva (then Kallah), and the evolution of a world-system, ignited that curiosity, and I would like to inquire: Does the Soul of the World too have Nefesh, Ruach, Neshamah, Hayyot, and Yichidah? If so, what is the manifestation of Ruach of Soul of the World? Is this a phenomenon that can even be separated from the experience of one beholding it? I am curious to learn more of this, and any other related teachings that might weave into what has been woven on this thread so far.

Shalom!

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#14 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:40 am

There is an emanation of Ruach Elohim within and behind every world-system, and this manifests as Nature and the Soul of the World, and in terms of the Soul of the World, it is a unique and individual manifestation of the Holy Shekinah (Malkut) in the world and as the world. If we were to speak of the ruach of the World Soul, it is Ruach Elohim, which manifests as the ordering principle of Nature and Life, the evolution of life forms and souls.

As we know, the Holy Shekinah manifests as godly souls and angels (tzaddikim and maggidim), and therefore godly souls and angels within a world are the manifestation of the Holy Shekinah, or Soul of the World. If we were to speak the aspects of the soul within the context of the “Soul of the World,” this would correspond with the collective of all souls, all sentient beings, within it; hence, the collective nefesh, ruach, neshamah, hayyah and yechidah of all souls. Thus, on one hand the ruach of the Soul of the World is Ruach Elohim, but on the other hand it is the collective of the ruachot of all souls, all beings, in it. As we know, when souls awaken and the inner aspects are realized, Ruach Elohim is joined with the ruach of souls, the Spirit of God increasing and elevating the intelligence of the soul as consciousness is elevated and expands. This corresponds with the prophetic power and wonderworking power we encounter with great tzaddikim who are able to move incredible force within Nature and This World, and so bring about amazing wonders or miracles; the incredible force they move, of course, is Ruach Elohim, Ruach Yahweh.

This principle of the collective soul, or collective consciousness, within which are many and diverse collectives of various types and kinds, may give some insight into the incarnations of souls from among elder races, souls of higher grades, or tzaddikim and maggidim, within the human life-wave, as well as the need for the Divine Incarnation of the Messiah for the salvation of souls. You see, when great adepts and masters, or great tzaddikim, incarnate and appear, as they receive and embody the Spiritual Light and Supernal Light, or any of the Divine Powers, so these and brought into the collective soul or consciousness of that world, and are joined to the collective soul or consciousness, their influence raying out to all; when the Messiah comes, and the greater influxes occur, so these blessings and empowerments are established in the collective soul or consciousness – the Soul of the World being sanctified and uplifted. All souls that come to faith and cleave, and who are willing to a conscious evolution, willing to labor for an actual enlightenment and liberation, receive these blessings and empowerments, and they are sanctified and uplifted by the Spirit of the Messiah, Ruach Elohim, Ruach Yahweh.

In a manner of speaking, when the Messiah appears, Ruach Elohim descends from Atzilut, or the Pleroma of Light, and awakens Ruach Elohim manifest as Nature and the World Soul; when “humankind,” intelligent life, emerges and receives the Messiah, the Anointing, so Nature and the World Soul are awakened, and a conscious evolution towards the Great Ascension or Great Transformation is set into motion. Until the Messiah comes the development and evolution of souls is semi-conscious at best, and largely unconscious, but when the Messiah, the Anointing, comes, evolution becomes conscious and the Way of the Great Ascension is opened. The First Coming of the Messiah, generally speaking, transpires through a Chosen One and a relatively small matrix of souls of a higher grade that incarnate with them, forming a sacred circle or community to receive and impart the Spirit of the Messiah, the Anointing with Supernal Light. It is like the implanting of a Seed of Light in the collective soul or consciousness of humankind, which then begins to germinate, sprout and grow, as more and more souls receive the Anointing, and this leads to the Second Coming in Glory, when many Tzaddikim and Communities are Anointed. This naturally brings greater and greater influxes of the Supernal Light and Supernal Powers, and a greater outpouring of Ruach Elohim, Ruach Yahweh, upon the people and the land.

The dawn of New Aeons, or New Ages, of course, corresponds with the growing influx of purified Spiritual Light and Supernal Light, along with greater Spiritual and Supernal Powers – Divine Powers; the New Aeon or Age is, in fact, a matrix of these Spiritual and Supernal Power of higher grades embodied and manifest in a world through the human life-wave in it. As we have said, in this process there is the potential for the generation of an entirely new species of being that is “more than human,” and we may say that even before the evolution of a new life form there are souls incarnate among the Anointed that are already, in effect, “more than human” because of the Supernal Realization, or Consciousness-Force, they embody.

The dawn of a New Aeon, or New Age, is not just a conceptual matter as put forth by some occult schools of thought, but rather represents the emergence of a new realization or enlightenment that transcends previous realizations or enlightenment experiences; it is, in fact, a new manifestation of Consciousness-Force, and corresponds with a radical progress and evolution of Nature and the Soul of the World awakening and ascending. Those souls able to receive or experience the new Consciousness-Force live in the New Aeon, or New Age.

As an example, souls that receive the Supernal Anointing corresponding with the Second Coming, and who have faith and knowledge of Christ in the Second Coming, live in the Second Coming, the Aeon of Emergence or Age of Flowering; but those who do not receive the Anointing, who do not have faith and knowledge of Christ in the Second Coming, as yet do not live in the Second Coming, even though it is transpiring in this very generation. The influence of this New Aeon or Age is growing, however, and more and more souls are being gathered into it, receiving their Anointing with Supernal Light, and acquiring faith and knowledge of Christ Consciousness in the Second Coming. There is a great Supernal Influx into the Soul of the World at this time. Praise God!

In this, perhaps, you may understand that a New Aeon or Age is not something separate and apart from us, but it is a Consciousness-Force, a matrix of Divine Powers, we embody and live, and so make manifest. On a certain level we may say that a New Aeon or Age is the manifestation of the Kingdom of God at a higher gradation, or is a greater revelation of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth.

This necessarily is a radical evolution, or revolution, of Nature and the Soul of the World; very much so!

When this is happening on a spiritual level, so naturally you will see signs of it on psychic and material levels, and in developments within mundane life, and knowledge and power in the material world. If we consider the times we are living in, and all of the radical developments in all areas of human endeavor in just the past three hundred years, and the ongoing acceleration of these developments and evolutions, the ongoing influx of a great Fiery Intelligence into the Soul of the World is perfectly clear – we can witness it all around us.

This is the teaching the Mother would have me share today.

May many souls emerge and blossom in this Aeon of Emergence, Age of Flowering. Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Spiritual Experiences, Poetry, Prayers & Inspiration”