Pentagram Ritual: Purifying Yesodot, Shattering Klippot

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:28 pm

(An Invocation of the Warriors of Heaven)

My brothers and sisters, and my friends, blessings to you! Some years ago during a communion with my heart Tzaddik a vision arose of a pentagram ritual for the purification of the five yesodot, the fundamental elements of consciousness, and the invocation of the warriors of heaven for the shattering of klippot. The Spirit inclines me to share this ritual with you and give a teaching of it.

In the vision an eagle or vulture feather was used, though one such as is not found in this world, but as well as a sacred feather, the magical dagger can be used, or if there is a need for great force, the magical sword.

The Sacred Ritual:

At the outset, stand in the east, facing east, invoke the Shekinah of the Messiah, and in light body arise in the image and likeness of the Messiah - the Human One of Light, and raise the sacred feather above your head and intone El Elyon, and bring the feather down to point towards the earth, and as you do intone Yah.

Then trace a banishing space pentagram while intoning the Blessed Name, Yeshua, and pierce the center of the pentagram intoning Eheieh.

Walking the pattern of an invoking pentagram in the sacred circle or place, as though there is a great pentagram on the ground or floor, go to the fire point, there trace a banishing fire pentagram while intoning the Blessed Name, and pierce the center of the pentagram intoning Elohim.

Then continue walking the pattern of the pentagram to the water point, there trace a banishing water pentagram while intoning the Blessed Name, and pierce the center of the pentagram intoning Shaddai.

Continue to the air point, trace a banishing air pentagram while intoning the Blessed Name, and pierce it intoning Yahweh.

Continue to the earth point, trace a banishing earth pentagram while intoning the Blessed Name, and pierce it intoning Adonai.

Then return to the space point, completing your walking in the pattern of the invoking pentagram, sealing the movement, and then go to the center of that great pentagram formed by walking in the sacred circle or place, and facing west hold the sacred feather out before your face and intone Yehovashah (YHVShH), and proclaim, “Look and see, O you spirits! The Lord is in this place!” Then intone Hallelu Yah three times.

When this has been done, invoke the warriors of heaven. As an example:

O you great warriors of heaven, behold the presence of the Lord, and in the Blessed Name of Yeshua Messiah send your emanations into this space, come to this place, driving out darkness and evil, breaking the heads of the Kings of Edom, shattering klippot, diminishing the power of the spirit of the Other Side, binding the Adversary and his minions; as in the time of the appearance of the Woman of Light and her Holy Child, let the prophecy be fulfilled, let Satan and his angels be cast out and thrown down, and let the victory and glory of the Lord be proclaimed in heaven and on earth. As it has been spoken, so let it be done! Amen.

This completes the ritual.

The opening invocation and concluding invocation are spoken as the Spirit inspires in the power of the moment; the intention is to open to the Spirit and let the Spirit move with, in and through you accomplishing this spiritual work, this divine action.

When tracing the pentagrams hold the conscious intention of the purification of the corresponding element of consciousness, and likewise the dispelling of the corresponding klippot; when Yehovashah is intoned hold the conscious intention of the arising of the yesodot in their innate purity and a great influx of the Holy Light from above descending through you into that space, that place becoming holy unto the Lord.

Alternatively, if this ritual is taken up with the specific intention of purification of the yesodot in yourself, in place of the five Names of God that have been given to intone while piercing the center of the pentagrams the Mystic Word IAO-OAI may be intoned with them all. If this is done, then before the intonation of Yehovoshah this Mystic Word is intoned for a sixth time in the center of the great pentagram.

When you wish a radical purification of the yesodot of your own consciousness there is also one of the 144 Names of God that can be invoked when piercing each pentagram: He-Yod-He (intoned Ha-Yah).

This is the teaching of the pentagram ritual that the Holy Spirit has given for me to share.

May God bless you and keep you! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Yesodot

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:16 am

Shabbat Shalom, Tau Malachi:

Praise be She, the Spirit of Holiness, for revealing new keys for prayer and worship!

I'm delighting in this essential practice you've shared with us. What is most outstanding is how it works with five angles in a space. As I'm so habituated with four directions, this will open up many more contemplations, thanks to your inviting us, through this ceremony, to come and see for ourselves.

Because it's based on five, which you articulate as the purification of the yesodot, I'm reminded of a core teaching of these in Holy Tzaddik: The Fifith Element where you attribute these yesodot not only to elements of consciousness, but also to their corresponding kingdoms in qlippot. This five-fold dimension of the ceremony suggests many other possibilities as well, which I'll look forward to exploring.

May the righteous endure by their faith!

Elder Gideon

Anna

Re: Pentagram Ritual: Purifying Yesodot, Shattering Klippot

#3 Postby Anna » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Blessings in the Holy Light!

Thank you, Tau, for sharing this powerful ritual.
I seem to recall that the correspondences of the elements to the points of the pentagram are as follows:
Spirit Space at the top point
Fire at the top point on the right, as one faces the pentagram
Air on the bottom right
Water on the top left point
Earth on the bottom left
My understanding is that these points also correspond to the letters of the Blessed Name with Shin at the very top point
Yod at bottom right
He top left
Vau top right
Final He bottom left
Are these 2 different ways to draw the pentagram?
I pray that further teachings and insights may be shared for this lovely practice.

Shalom!
Anna

elizabethduval

#4 Postby elizabethduval » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:27 am

Shalom!

This sounds like such a powerful ritual, and one that I would like to take up. Would this be appropriate for a somewhat "new" initiate to take up? Is there anything else that can be shared about this ritual? It reminds of the Feast of the Apocolypse that is coming up soon. Would this ritual be appropriate to use for that feast? What more can be shared about using the Name He Yod He for radical transformations of consciousness?

With much Love and Gratitude!

Elizabeth

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:30 am

Blessings to you in Messiah Yeshua!

The fire point is bottom right, the air point is upper right, the rest you have in the appropriate position. Attributed in this way, tracing an invoking space pentagram follows the spelling of the Great Name - Yod-Hey-Vau-Hey, beginning and ending with Shin.

Yes, this is a good practice for any initiate, and it does have a deep resonance with mysteries the Apocalypse and could very well be used as part of the celebration of the Holy Feast of the Apocalypse. It could be very good for this year's feast, given that Mother Circle will be focusing on the shattering of great klippot for the people and the land, focusing on the invocation of the seals, trumpets and bowls - this ritual is an essential practice of the very same intention.

If you consider the movement of this ritual, while banishing the initiate is also invoking; hence, walking an invoking pentagram while tracing banishing pentagrams - invoking the Shekinah of Messiah and the arising of the yesodot in their innate purity.

Concerning the Name of God, Hey-Yod-Hey, I've given additional teachings on that Name just last week in the 72 Names forum.

At present I just wish to share the basic teaching of this ritual, but perhaps in time the Spirit will incline me to share some commentary and further teachings on it.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Anna

#6 Postby Anna » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:45 pm

Dear Tau,
Thank you for the correction and further insights into this practice. How lovely that we can work with this practice in union with the celebration of the Feast of Apocalypse in Mother Circle!

Thank you, Elizabeth, for asking about who may take up this practice. I very much appreciate that any initiate may take it up. It sounds like a powerful practice to share.

Shalom!
Anna

elizabethduval

#7 Postby elizabethduval » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:42 am

Shalom Tau Malachi,

Thank you for your response to my questions. I am looking forward to learning the Pentagram Ritual, and I appreciate your instructions. I also appreciate redirecting me to your post last week which has given deeper insights. I especially like what was said about the name Hey-Yod-Hey:

"As a Name of God bearing the power of all blessings and mercies, this name is among those bearing the power of resurrection."

This is a very powerful name indeed!

May all in this Great Earth and all Realms receive the power of blessings and mercies and the power of resurrection into a New Life in Messiah!

Blessings,

Elizabeth

Bryan

#8 Postby Bryan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:58 am

Dear Tau, thank you for sharing this pentagram ritual with us! I performed this ritual in my mind last night for the first time using "Ha-Yah" to purify my yesodot and at the conclusion felt very pleasant tingles moving up my neck, and had a lasting sense of well-being in general for some time.

So to clarify, performing the ritual with the godnames starting with "Ehieh, Elohim, Shaddai, etc" is intended to purify the Yesodot of humanity at large and shatter the Klippoths as an act of Wonderworking mercy--while using "IAO" or the 24th Name purifies the Yesodot within ourselves and raises our individual consciousness?

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#9 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:34 am

Greetings, and welcome to our online community!

The initial Names of God given in the practice do hold a general intention of purification, deliverance, of oneself and all humanity from klippot, and those Holy Names are strongly oriented to the invocation of the warriors of heaven, angelic warriors. There can be an invocation of the warriors of heaven when either of the other two Holy Names are used, but one can also shift one's focus more to the purification of the yesodot than the invocation of the warriors of heaven. Also, when invoking different Names of God and invoking the warriors of heaven one will find that the action of the warriors changes, and that different angels respond. As for a work for oneself versus a work for humanity, or all our relations, always they are interconnected, inseparable from one another; to uplift oneself is to uplift others, to uplift others is to uplift oneself, so regardless others will also be blessed and uplifted, and this is always our intention.

As this practice is taken up by my companions and friends experiential knowledge will be acquired and deeper aspects of the practice will reveal themselves.

Good to see you here.

Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Marion

#10 Postby Marion » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:36 am

Shalom Tau Malachi!

Thank you for teaching us this wonderful practice! I am wondering if through this practice, a kind of temple or tabernacle is made? Because the 5 yesidot are the 5 elements of consciousness, and the pentagram has an association with the name Yeshua, for whoms sake, the earth was made. The names in the five directions feel like great pillars. And the name Yehovosha feels like the covering of the tabernacle and the invocation of the warriors of heaven at the end feels like the guardians of the gates of the tabernacle.

I am also wondering if we can contemplate the temple as a mentality? I am contemplating mentality here as a matrix, a new matrix into which a new revelation of God can flow.

Temple and tabernacle also bring to mind the word Makom—dwelling place. In order for a revelation to be manifest in the world, there needs to be a place for it. It seems here, that it is human beings job to make space for the revelation of God.

May we make space for the Holy One to indwell us and the World! Amen.

Marion

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#11 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:34 am

Shalom Marion,

In that receiving the Messiah, the Anointing, we become living temples of a Living God, there is cleansing, sanctification, generation of the temple in this practice, as well as guardianship of the temple.

A ritual, such as this, is indeed the formation of an energetic matrix of the Shekinah, drawing influxes of heaven into the world, very much so.

This practice can bring many different experiences, perceptions and insights as aspirants and initiates take it up.

Yes, mentalities are spaces in mental consciousness, and through shifts in thoughts, mentalities, consciousness, there can be corresponding shifts in the flow of reality and environment around us.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Anna

#12 Postby Anna » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Blessings in the Light of Messiah!
When tracing the sacred pentagrams how is the name Yeshua intoned? Does one intone one syllable for each sgement of the pentagram being traced, i.e., Ye-Ho-Sha-Va-Ha or Ya-Ha-Sha-Va-Ha?

Thank you!
Anna

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#13 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:17 am

Shalom,

The simple intonement, just as "Yeshua," though drawn out so that it's intoned throughout the tracing of the star.

Blessings,
Malachi
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Bryan

#14 Postby Bryan » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:49 pm

As we move through this turbulent transition I've been inspired to focus upon this ritual, with the intent of purifying the deception and hatred that seem to be dominating the hearts and minds of our fellow men. May the powers that bind this world in ignorance be shattered.

Return to “Order of St. Uriel: The Way of Wonderworking”