Dream Union: The "Yoga" of Going to Sleep

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Dream Union: The "Yoga" of Going to Sleep

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:03 pm

Dream Union

The transition of going to sleep is, in its essence and nature, the same as the transition of dying and entering into death and the afterlife states; according to the Zohar sleep is 1/60th the power of death; and so, if we wish to learn how to consciously die, then let us learn how to consciously enter into dreamless sleep and how to arise in lucid dream – if night after night we can do this, then so shall it come to pass when we cross through that threshold we call “death.”

Remember the promise of the Living Yeshua of The Gnostic Gospel of St. Thomas – if you understand the secret sayings you will not experience death! Here is how…

First, dear friend, become stable in Union with your Heart Tzaddik, and be faithful and devoted to your Root Tzaddik – entering into Union, practice the Holy Seal, integrating that Union with all activities, as is taught in the tradition. Then, when you are going to sleep, perform the *transference of consciousness*; gather your consciousness into the Spiritual Sun in your heart and envision your Heart Tzaddik magically appearing above your head – as fluid light, flow out of the top of your head into the Sacred Heart of the Partzuf, merging, and go to sleep and into dream in this way. When the hour of reckoning comes, do the same.

Do not grasp too tightly, or you will not sleep, do not be too loose, or you will fall into unconscious oblivion – go forth by day in the *Middle Way*; go without attachment or aversion – go in the Presence of Awareness, go with God! Amen.

If you do not understand this, then it is not time for you – all in due season.

May we be taken up in Divine Rapture; amen.

Blessings & shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

+rue

#2 Postby +rue » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 am

blessings all :)

could more be said on how to get clear on one's Heart and Root Tzaddik? or is this part of, if you don't know then it isn't time yet? or is it already described elsewhere?

i'm guessing that a person could meditate, asking Holy Mother/Bride for guidance, getting as clear as possible and go from there. that if, for whatever reason, one might start with one idea, that could be corrected later if one was working with a Tzaddik that wasn't the exact one. or is it best to wait until one is certain?

shalom
+rue

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Root Tzaddik

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Greetings and blessings in the Light of the Messiah!

Yes, all of the principles involved in this practice are discussed elsewhere in the forums, this post representing an essential instruction of dream union that can be adapted to the continuum of spiritual practice kept by the initiate. The heart tzaddik and root tzaddik are explored in many places, but as for the principle of tzaddik the deeper esoteric teachings about tzaddik occur in the discussion of the “fifth element,” which is attributed to the Holy Tzaddik in the Kabbalah, a cognomen of Yesod-Foundation. Using the search function for the subject you might find those teachings useful.

Regarding the heart and root tzaddik, here, perhaps we can share a little bit.

The heart tzaddik is a tzaddik of the past, and is usually a tzaddik who is also considered a partzuf, a divine personification or embodiment of enlightenment, such as Yohanan, Yeshua, the Mother or the Magdalene. The root tzaddik is a living tzaddik who we have an actual sacred friendship with, one who embodies some realization in Christ and who serves as a teacher and guide in the Way, and who may serve as a vehicle of the Shekinah of the Messiah to us.

Our heart tzaddik is one with whom we feel a strong bond, and so also is our root tzaddik – one with whom we feel a spiritual and heart connection. The nature of our spiritual connection with tzaddikim, of course, may vary, for some individuals may experience a very strong and deep heart connection, while with other individuals the connection might not be so strong or run so deep. The nature of our spiritual connection depends upon many things, the karmic continuum of our soul and the development of our soul, the extent to which we have exchanged sparks before in previous lives, or the extent of the resonance of our souls based upon root essences, as well as the intention of the Holy One and how we are given to our tzaddik by the Holy Spirit. Nevertheless, we will have some spiritual or heart connection with our root tzaddik, more or less, and it is based upon that bond that a sacred friendship will grow between us, and likewise, it is based upon that bond that the Holy Spirit will pass between us and we will receive teachings, initiation, blessings and empowerments – the connection we have determines our experience of the Gnostic and Light Transmission with our sacred friend.

Yeshua Messiah teaches us that where two or more are gathered in the Blessed Name the Shekinah of the Messiah, the presence and power of the Messiah, is with them and the Holy Spirit will pass between them – and this is the play of sacred friendship, companionship or discipleship, in the Christian Kabbalah. Two, in effect, form a circuit together for the movement of the Light Continuum, the Light-presence and Light-power in the world, and so the Light Transmission is made manifest among us.

On one hand, the nature of the spiritual transmission that transpires between us is connected to the gradation of realization embodied in the tzaddik, and the spiritual gifts given to them by the Holy Spirit; on the other hand, it is completely dependent upon our faith and our view, and upon our desire and capacity to receive, for we could very well meet a tzaddik of a very lofty grade, a perfect tzaddik, such as Yohanan or Yeshua, but lacking faith and not viewing them as a holy tzaddik we might receive little or nothing from them. Conversely, we could encounter a tzaddik of a lower grade of realization, an imperfect tzaddik, or even a benoni, an intermediate soul serving as a tzaddik, and if we had full faith and viewed them as a tzaddik, or as a true apostle, or true prophet, we might receive everything imaginable, even the inmost gradation of Light Transmission.

More than anything, our sacred friendship with a root tzaddik is a spiritual practice. As Yeshua teaches us, it is our faith and our view of them, and the spiritual friendship we form with them, that truly determines the blessings we receive. Thus, if we view a teacher and guide as someone well educated on a spiritual level, that is how we receive the teachings and initiation from them, and the blessings we receive correspond with this view. Likewise, if we view them as a holy sage, or as a holy tzaddik, a prophet or apostle, that is how we receive the teachings and initiation from them, and we receive blessings and empowerments corresponding with our view.

You see, it is Christ and the Holy Spirit, this Light-presence and Light-power, that takes up the person and life of our tzaddik as a vehicle of Gnostic and Light Transmission to us, and we receive according to our faith and our view, the goodness of our heart – for our part we labor to view our sacred friend as a true and holy tzaddik, and we labor to interact with them in the sacred manner, viewing them as a holy person, and we seek to draw out the holiness in ourselves. Thus, we cultivate faithfulness and an enlightened view, cultivating devotion, good friendship, and we seek to walk with eyes of holy awe and wonder, aware of the living presence and power of Yeshua Messiah among us – the living presence and power of Light Transmission.

It is all a play in skillful means co-creating the necessary conditions for the movement of Divine Grace, the Holy Spirit.

If you inquire of a tzaddik if they impart blessings and empowerments, no doubt, they will respond in the same way that Joseph did to Pharaoh when he told Joseph that he heard that Joseph could interpret dreams. Joseph said to him, “It is not I; God will give you a favorable answer.” Thus, a Christian tzaddik, a holy apostle, will say, “It is not I; but it is Christ and the Holy Spirit that blessed and empowers, and who will give you a favorable answer.”

Receiving from Christ and the Holy Spirit becomes an issue of our faith, and the extent to which we cleave to the Risen Messiah and Shekinah of Messiah – our root tzaddik being something of an anchor and vehicle of that living presence and power in our lives, talismanic.

So really it is all about our view and faith – it is a spiritual practice for our own good.

That said, a root tzaddik to whom we are given by the Holy Spirit is a distinct experience and represents a distinct bond, much the same as experiencing various partners whom we loved, and then, encountering our life partner and experiencing a greater depth of love than ever before. I’d dare say that it is very similar to this, and just as there are many possibilities in the process of meeting a spouse, the same is true in the process of meeting our tzaddik. Perhaps we might meet them from the very outset of the path, or perhaps, in a manner of speaking, we might go through a process of “dating” until we encounter our tzaddik – who knows, it’s a mystery how souls come together?

In my own experience, in effect, I encountered a circle of tzaddikim, but two of them most especially were tzaddik to me, Tau Elijah and Mother Sarah; and yet, it was Elijah who was my tzaddik, root tzaddik to me, for I shared a very special and deep bond with him, and the Holy Spirit passed between us in an extraordinary way. I can say this, however, I interacted with Sarah as a holy tzaddik, and dealt with her in just the same way as a root tzaddik, with the same devotion and respect as I did with Elijah, and when she shared teachings, blessings or empowerments, I received them as though from Elijah, just the same, and so there were many times that the Holy Spirit moved and passed between us in very special and powerful ways.

Of course in my case, my root tzaddik was the tzaddik of everyone in circle at the time, and indirectly was the tzaddik of everyone in our branch of the lineage at the time, so the Gnostic and Light Transmission that is the lineage flowed from the previous generation through him, and we all had some connection with him, whether very direct or indirect – and the true nature of our connection with him was the Light Continuum, and the Light-Presence and Light-power, the Holy One, the Messiah, and Shekinah of the Messiah.

There may be a leader of the assembly in every generation, and various leaders in lineage, in assembly, but there is one head of the assembly and lineage always, and that head is Adonai Yeshua Messiah, and we are all joined as one Holy Body in the Risen Messiah, Hayyah Yeshua, and the Holy Bride, Kallah Messiah.

The Mother, the Bride, Yeshua, Yohanan, or with any true tzaddik or apostle after them – it is all about the Messiah and Shekinah of Messiah, and in the First Coming Adonai Yeshua is the center of the Divine Action, the principle anchor of the Supernal Influx, which rays out from him, and so he is the center for us all to this very day.

It is not the person of the tzaddik to which we cleave, but rather it is to the Messiah and Shekinah of the Messiah moving with, in and through them; and in this cleaving our aim is that the Messiah and Shekinah of the Messiah moves with, in and through us – that we, too, might bring in, hold and anchor this Light-presence and Light-power in our generation.

Something of our heart tzaddik is brought into space-time and the world through our root tzaddik, and the spiritual realization and power we may encounter in our root tzaddik comes from Christ and the Holy Spirit – inviting and welcoming Christ, and receiving the Holy Spirit, the Light from above, that Holy Spirit, that Light-power, transmits itself, awakening itself in us.

This is the play of a true gnostic apostolic succession – a movement of Ruach Ha-Messiah, Ruach Ha-Kodesh, through living individuals, the embodiment of the enlightenment of Christ, the illumination the Holy Spirit brings.

Truly, in any tzaddik, in and teacher and guide, receiving teachings, initiation, blessings and empowerments from them, we cleave to Christ and the Holy Spirit – and cleaving in this way, whether our root tzaddik, or another tzaddik, the Holy spirit moves and we are greatly blessed.

In the play of the love of Christ our aim is always to be as loving as we can be, and so, as aspirants, as faithful people, as initiates, for our part we will seek to love each teacher and guide the Holy One sends to us as though they were a root tzaddik to us, even at the point we have meet our root tzaddik and know who they are – it is a spiritual practice of wise skillful means.

Here we may say, we may have some intuitive sense of the spiritual realization embodied in another, and that intuitive sense might be confirmed by a witness of the Holy Spirit, the movements of her power with them, and yet, truly we do not know the gradation of realization another embodies – God knows, and unless God reveals it to us, we do not know. Frankly, as anything else, it is not ours to judge – but we certainly do look to see something of the compassion and love of Christ in our sacred friend, for that’s the very essence of the Way and indicative of followers of the Way.

It is all about being loving to one another – loving one another as Adonai Yeshua loves us.

In closing we may share that the reason faithfulness and devotion to our root tzaddik is included in this practice is because we receive the spiritual transmission that brings this practice to fruition through them – teachings and empowerments to take up the practice. Likewise, through the good grace of Hayyah Yeshua and Ruach Ha-Kodesh they may have developed consciousness beyond the body and a capacity for the transference of consciousness, and they may have the gift from Ruach Ha-Kodesh to help others experience the transference of consciousness at the time of sleep and at the time of death. Thus, based upon our sacred relationship with them, our spiritual connection with them, we may receive significant spiritual assistance from them – a movement of Ruach Ha-Kodesh, the grace of the Messiah, through them. So we attend to strengthening and guarding our spiritual or heart connection with them, laboring to build a true sacred friendship with them in Christ.

I can bear witness from my experience with Elijah that amazing help is possible through sacred friendship – still to this very day his presence is with me and I receive blessings from him in the Messiah, in the Light Continuum, Yeshua, Yahweh.

May we be blessed and empower to abide in the Threefold Sanctuary of Messiah Melchizedek, and to pass from the outer through the inner into the secret sanctuary – full self-realization in Christ, true Christ Consciousness. Amen.

Blessings & shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Order of St. Gabriel: Dream Union & Prophetic Meditation”