Stories About John the Baptist

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Stories About John the Baptist

#51 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri May 05, 2017 6:28 pm

An Unfortunate Man

There was a man who came to Yohanan in great distress, and he pleaded with Yohanan, saying, “I’m plagued with the evil eye of a sorcerer, and he has cursed me again and again, and no doubt soon he will take my life! Please, I pray, intercede for me and deliver me from his power! My wife died in childbirth, and so also our child, my crops failed, a pack of wolves destroyed my flock, and a lion killed my ox, and now I have nothing but an empty house and barren land!” Yohanan looked to the earth, and then he gazed at the man, gazing into his eyes, and he gazed into his soul and the glow of his soul surrounding him, and he said to the man, “No sorcerer has cast an evil eye upon you, and there is no one who is cursing you, but this is the play of fates and fortunes in the world, and this has its root in a past life, the sins of your grandfather, your soul having been within him. Until now, in all of your life, you have not turned to the Lord (Adonai), and you have labored thinking that you provide, not that God (Elohim) provides; this is the plight of many who are lost and wandering here, and some are unfortunate and others are fortunate, all according to the journey of their soul in previous lives, and the merit or lack of it that has been created from one life to another. Having turned away from the Lord (Yahweh), and not sought the Lord (Adonai), so you have left yourself to the play of fate and fortune, and you, yourself, have invoked the hostile spirits that have plagued you, and they have done what they wish with you. In this, though, the Lord is testing you, and is calling you to return, and if you are willing, and seek God, and you return to God, the Lord will heal you and you will have peace. If you wish my help, it is yours, I will take you to the river, I will baptize you, and I will set you upon the path of return, and the one who is coming after me will be your salvation, and you will find your redemption.”

The word of Yohanan struck the man very hard and very deeply, and he grew angry, he spit in the face of Yohanan, and departed from him in a rage. The words of the Spirit of the Lord (Ruach Yahweh) that Yohanan spoke to him penetrated his heart, and moved his soul, nevertheless, and in a dream he beheld what Yohanan spoke concerning the soul within his grandfather and the soul within him, and he accepted the words of the prophet. Some days later he returned, and repented, and he asked for forgiveness, and Yohanan forgave him, and welcomed him, and had two disciples take him to the river to baptize him, and had them minister to him, and Yohanan had that fellow stay in the encampment of his followers nearby, calling the man to wait upon the Spirit of the Lord, and to seek his direction from God.

The man stayed for a time, and the disciples of Yohanan taught him many things concerning how to live the spiritual life and live according to the faith in his life, and from time to time he was invited to sit with Yohanan in prayer and meditation, along with other followers of Yohanan. One morning, sitting with Yohanan, the Spirit touched the man, and the Spirit compelled him to return to his house and land, and to begin his life again, and when he spoke of this with Yohanan, Yohanan blessed him, and said to him, “In all that you do, serve the Lord (Adonai) and when the Anointed of God appears, follow the word of the Lord (Yahweh) spoken in him. If you do this, so you will mend your soul.” So the man went out, still a follower of the prophet, and God blessed him, he married again, had children, had successful crops, grew a larger flock, and he acquired four oxen, and he provided work for many, but took to himself no slaves, countering what drew his grandfather into grave error, terrible sins; and when the Messiah appeared, any teaching he heard he wholeheartedly received and lived, and inwardly, in his heart and soul, he cleaved to the Anointed of God and to the Eternal One (Yahweh), and so he was healed and redeemed.

This was not uncommon with Yohanan, for he labored in a very tumultuous and dark time in the land, and many came to him that did not have a good beginning with him, but all who would repent, all who would return to God, he would embrace in the Spirit and labor to uplift to God; he was a very fierce and strict messenger, and there were many he sent away, but all who desired to return to God he received, and he showed great mercy and compassion to them, just as with this man.
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#52 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 06, 2017 9:43 am

Yeshua Invoking Baptism

Yeshua had been away from the assembly of Yohanan for some time, wandering, praying and meditating, and he was Spirit-filled, and there was a great presence and power with him; the Spirit carried him from the shores of Galilee to see Yohanan, and in the Spirit he knew that it was time for the Great Invocation. So it came to pass that Yeshua went to Yohanan and presented himself to be baptized. When Yohanan saw Yeshua coming, he saw the Soul of the Messiah already encircling Yeshua, and sparks of the Soul of the Messiah swirling around him, and he beheld the image of God (Elohim) in Yeshua and great hosts of angels moving with him, and so he uttered the Holy Name of Adonai, and when Yeshua invoked baptism, Yohanan said to him, “I need to be baptized by you.” Yeshua, though, understanding the need for the fruition and seal of discipleship, and the play of Light Transmission between them, spoke the mystery when he responded, “Let it be so now; for it is proper for us in this way to fulfill all righteousness.”

Then Yohanan blessed the Supernal One (El Elyon) and blessed the Holy Name of the Eternal One (Yahweh), and he engaged the Great Invocation of the Holy Shekinah of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim), the Almighty (Shaddai), and he invoked the witness of heaven, and he blessed Yeshua and baptized him, immersing him in the living waters of the Sacred Jordan. When Yeshua arose from the waters, that was when the Holy Light and Spirit of the Infinite One descended upon him, and the Soul of the Messiah entered him and took up his person and life, and so arising from the living waters he was the Anointed One of God.

Yohanan emptied a horn of oil anointing Yeshua, pouring it over his head, and as Yohanan did this all who were gathered there were taken up in the Spirit and broke out in charismatic worship, rejoicing in the presence of the Lord (Yahweh, Yeshua) with praise and thanksgiving, and with song and dance and musical instruments. Then Yeshua turned away, driven by the Holy Spirit into the wilderness for a time to seek a vision and encounter the Adversary (Satan), and as he walked the waters of the Sacred Jordan flowed back upon themselves allowing Yeshua to crossover, and when he had crossed over they swiftly returned to their course, flowing as before.

It is said that when Yeshua Messiah return from the wilderness, returning to the Holy Land, that the waters of the Sacred Jordan parted for a second time with him; although there were no human beings who saw this, angels have born witness of it.

When Adonai Yeshua received the fullness of the Holy Light and Spirit, so also did Yohanan, but the blessing of the Messiah was not given to him by the heavenly voice (Bat Kol) as it was to Yeshua. Thus, truly, twice the power of the soul of Elijah came into Adonai Yeshua, and it was time for Yohanan to restrict and conceal the Great and Holy Shekinah that was with him and to give way to Yeshua Messiah, the Son of God (Ben Elohim).

Until Adonai Yeshua returned from the wilderness, though, Yohanan continued to preach and stir up the expectation of the Messiah in souls, and he bore witness to many concerning what he had seen and heard and knew of Yeshua Messiah and the kingdom of heaven, calling the people to receive Yeshua as the Messiah and follow him in the Way.

It is said that in those final days of Yohanan’s labor he was overflowing with joy, such that often he would become transfixed in heavenly joy, and a conscious unification with the Light of the Infinite One.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#53 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 06, 2017 10:37 am

Angelic & Heavenly Tabernacle

Yohanan and Yeshua delighted in sacred discourses together of secret mysteries of the Works of Creation (Ma’aseh Bereshit) an Works of the Chariot (Ma’aseh Merkavah), and they would often spend hours at night in sacred discourse together, for they knew that anytime two or more are able to speak of great spiritual and supernal mysteries with understanding that corresponding blessings radiant from that place into the world, and many are blessed, and likewise they knew that whenever new teachings and revelations are given and received with understanding that new angels and new heavens are created. Thus, sacred discourse upon deep mysteries of the Holy Torah and Gospel was a playful delight in the Spirit to them, and through them they brought down countless blessings, and generated countless angels and heavenly realms.

One night when the two were out alone entertaining sacred discourse together one of the disciples of Yohanan wandered out to pray in seclusion, and from a distance he saw them together and he was astonished. He was among those with a great power of sight in the Spirit, and he saw the radiance of a heavenly and supernal light all around them, and he saw angels with their bodies and wings forming something like an angelic and heavenly tabernacle over them and around them. He saw hayyot, serafim, kerubim and ofanim, forming the holy tabernacle with warriors of heaven standing watch round about, and he saw what looked like a great beam or vortex of light reaching from heaven to earth with angels ascending and descending in it, with something like a pillar of flashing fire at its center. Seeing this the beauty and holiness of the vision overwhelmed him, and his soul was take up out of his body for a time and was carried into the heavens by the Spirit of God and angels, and so he had a great vision of travel in the heavens. When he soul was returned to his body he held secret knowledge of the Messiah and kingdom of heaven, for he had been taken into the supernal Palace of the Messiah, knowledge that it is forbidden for any mortal to speak, save in the Spirit of God to one who is also in the Spirit and knows already. He awoke at dawn and Yohanan and Yeshua were gone. The next evening, at the end of the day, the faithful disciple spoke with Yohanan privately and told him what he had seen on earth and in heaven, and Yohanan smiled upon him and blessed him, and he shared some secret mysteries with his perceptive disciple, giving him pointing out instructions for ‘riding the chariot,’ and he told his disciple not to mention these things to others so long as Yohanan walked upon the earth. The disciple honored his master’s wishes concerning this, but eventually he would become one of the disciples Yohanan sent to follow Yeshua Messiah, and the time came when the disciple did share with the disciples of Yeshua and other followers of the Way what he had seen transpire between Yohanan and Yeshua. Truly, had had beheld a Body of Vision that he might also wear, and it was a Vision of Great Beauty, awesome glory and power, that he treasured all the days of his life and labored to realize with passionate zeal.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#54 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 06, 2017 11:31 am

A False Messiah

There was a young man who came out to Yohanan claiming to be the one who was anointed seeking recognition. He was very puffed up and full of himself, and he said to the prophet, “Recognize me, bow down before me, I am the one who is the anointed! The archangel Oriel (light of God) has taught me all mysteries and has told me that I am the one who has come to deliver the world, and you are to follow me and proclaim who I am to the people, and I will teach you what you do not know.” Yohanan said to the young man, “No one shall bow down in worship of a man or an angel, but it is to the Eternal One (Yahweh) and the Shekinah of the Eternal One alone before whom heaven and earth will bow down in worship! You have been deceived, and you are a deceiver. I do not recognize you, I have not seen you in the Palace of the Messiah, let alone seen you enthroned in glory and honor, and crowned with the radiance of the Supernal Crown, the Light of the Infinite One. This is not Oriel that speaks with you mortal, but this is something else! Do you not know that sons of darkness can appear as sons of light, that demons can appear as though in the glory of God, but their light is false and impure, and they are not from the Holy One? Here, let me show you something!”

As Yohanan said this he grabbed the young man and pull the fellow to him, and he called out a demon from within him, and he said to him, “Look at this!” For a moment the young man could see the hellish and frightful countenance of that evil spirit and he was filled with fear. Yohanan banished the demon and said to the young man, “Do not fear that, fear God! Repent, seek God, and bow down before God; let your heart break, and be humble before the Lord! If you do then God will show you mercy, but beware of blasphemy mortal, and do not call upon the Name of the Eternal One in vain or you will end in madness and destruction.”

Having done this and said this, Yohanan drove the fellow from the assembly and he ran away, and was never seen returning. Although Yohanan was very fierce with the young man it is said that he mourned for his soul and prayed for him, being deeply troubled in his heart for the plight of that fellow and those who fall prey to similar delusions created by the spirit of folly, the spirit of the Other Side.

There were a number of false messiahs that came out to be recognize by Yohanan, all of them he rebuked and drove away from his assembly, and none of them returned.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#55 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 06, 2017 4:01 pm

Way of Baptism with Yohanan

Yohanan preached a way of baptism for the forgiveness of sin, taking up a traditional ceremony for purification and exalting it, teaching its spiritual essence and drawing out the greater power of heaven that was in it. When people came out seeking to return to God (El, Elohim) he and his disciples taught them to go within and pray from their heart, and make their confessions before God, and they were taught to uplift their heart and mind to God, and to open their heart and mind to the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim), and then to come to the river and present themselves for baptism in joy, with an uplifted spirit, having praise and thanksgiving before the presence of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim). Then Yohanan, or one of his disciples, would receive them, baptize them, and bless them in the Spirit of God, and so the people who came out to him were uplifted in return to God, set into the path of the Great Ascension.

At times there were men and women who came with heavy burdens, grave sins that weighed heavily upon them, that were not easy for them to release, and so presented barriers to their own acceptance of forgiveness. To these Yohanan and his disciples would give special instructions of actions they could take in repentance so that they could open to the mercy and forgiveness of God, and be redeemed, restored to life in the Spirit. At times these actions were woven specifically for the individual, Yohanan gazing and seeing the way for the mending of specific souls, as is often done by prophets and living tzaddikim. There were also some common ways that were taught to many, such as the divine action of taking up a stone, making their confession before God, and putting their sins upon the stone, just as the sins of Israel were placed upon the scapegoat once a year, then carrying the stone to the river’s edge, throwing it into the flowing waters, letting go of the heavy burdens in this way, and then presenting themselves for baptism. In this and other ways, as needed by people, actions were given to those who felt deeply encumbered and unworthy so that they might overcome obstructions to the power of heaven in the living waters of baptism and the Spirit; but truly, it was the baptism itself, and the power of heaven and God in it, that brought forgiveness and redemption, it was just a matter of faith and cleaving, faith and devotion of those going to the Sacred River.

Until the baptism of Yeshua, though, Yohanan and his disciples would not baptize and anoint, but would only baptize and bless. After the Messiah arose from the living waters they would anoint and they would bless in the Holy Name of the Eternal One (Yahweh), who delivers.

Here we may speak an open secret. When Yeshua entered into the living waters and arose from them as the Messiah, the primordial and supernal essence of baptism became manifest in this world and baptism became empowered with the full force of the Holy Light and Spirit of the Supernal One (Eheieh, El Elyon), the anointing being joined with baptism, fire joined with water, the fullness of the true kingdom of heaven (Malkut Shamaim, Malkut of Atzilut).

Those who go down into living waters and rise up receiving the Spirit, they have received their salvation, they are sons and daughters of light, and yet more, sons and daughters of the Eternal One (Yahweh), having eternal life, bornless being in the World-To-Come. Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#56 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 08, 2017 8:51 am

Wine of Heaven

A follower who was newly acquainted with Yohanan brought him fine wine as an offering, wishing to sit and drink with him and receive teachings from him, as was often the way with many tzaddikim - spiritual masters of the tradition. Yohanan smiled upon him, and he blessed him and thanked him, and he poured a cup of wine for the man and offered it to him. He said to him, "To you it is given to eat and drink wine in this world, and it is good, all as God wills, but it is given to me to eat as I eat, but it is not given to me to drink wine until everything is accomplished and I drink the wine and bread of Heaven with the Beloved in the World-To-Come. Even now the Lord (Yahweh) blesses me to taste of the wine of Heaven, the great joy of Heaven, in the running and returning of my soul to the Place (Makom), and truly I tell you, the gladness of the heart that comes from the earthly vine is as nothing before the infinite joy of Heaven, the wine of the True Vine, and the World-That-Is-Coming; tasting of that heavenly wine there is no comparison, so that not drinking of earthly wine there is no lack for me, but through the mercy of the Lord I abide in fullness, and in his peace and joy.”

When Yohanan passed the man the cup of wine he had blessed it with a silent intention, and tasting of the wine the man's eyes grew wide and his face radiant, and the Spirit of the Lord (Ruach Yahweh) came upon him, a blissful joy such as he had never experienced overtook him, and soon he was up and dancing, rejoicing and worshipping in the presence of the Lord. Yohanan was laughing and the man was laughing, and others followers were attracted and drew close, and the cup was passed among them, and was filled again and again until the wine gave out, and all of those who came over were taken up by the Spirit just as that man. The Spirit stayed upon them late into the night, and once this movement of the Spirit was set into motion Yohanan withdrew to pray in seclusion, leaving them to receive knowledge from the Spirit of God and the angels that were joining with them in their worship of the Infinite and Eternal One.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#57 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 08, 2017 9:46 am

Confusion among the Disciples of Yohanan

There was a time when a great confusion and consternation came among the disciples of Yohanan. Those who were with him from the beginning had witnessed many things with Yohanan, many wonders, deliverances, healings, and they had received the most astonishing teachings and revelations of Heaven and God from him, and they knew the Holy Shekinah, the Holy Spirit was with him, and that great works of the Almighty (Shaddai) were being accomplished through him. When the Holy Light and Spirit of the Supernal One (Eheieh, El Elyon) descended upon Yohanan and Yeshua at the Sacred Jordan the disciples who were present beheld the Supernal Light shining from within and around them both, and saw a blazing heavenly fire surrounding them, and countless hosts of the heavens arrayed around then stretching into into all directions of creation, and they beheld the Sacred Jordan turn back upon itself; and when Yohanan and Yeshua parted, beholding them in the Spirit they resembled one another, like two emanations of the Human One of Light, or two great stars of Heaven touching down upon the earth. On account of this the disciples became confused and questioned whether it was Yohanan or Yeshua was was the Messiah, they began to wonder if all along when proclaiming the coming of the Messiah, the kingdom of heaven, speaking of another, Yohanan was speaking in a humble way of himself, awaiting others to recognize and receive him in the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) as the Messiah.

The disciples argued about this among themselves for some time, and quite a few of them were certain that Yohanan was the Messiah, the Anointed of God. The fear of God, however, prevented them from asking Yohanan who the Messiah was, him or Yeshua. Yohanan knew their thoughts and feelings, and their confusion. This is why once Adonai Yeshua returned from the wilderness and began preaching the Holy Gospel Yohanan called two of his disciples, two who passionately believed he was the Messiah, and sent them to Yeshua to inquire if he was the Anointed of God, saying to them, “Go and ask Yeshua, ‘Are you the one who is to come, or are we to wait for another?’” When they went and saw all that was transpiring with Adonai Yeshua, and heard him teach, and beheld the Living Presence of the Infinite and Eternal that was within him, they understood that he was the Anointed One of God, the Messiah, though as yet they did not understand who and what the Messiah was, is and forever shall be; the fullness of the Messiah was yet to be revealed at that time.

Although the disciples of Yohanan came to understand that Yeshua was the Messiah, and received Adonai Yeshua as the Messiah, and many of the disciples and followers of Yohanan were sent by Yohanan to follow him, throughout the generations there have always been those who wonder, and ponder, if perhaps Yohanan was the Messiah, for he himself, truly, was a great and perfect Holy Tzaddik, as was Yeshua, and he walked in such great beauty and holiness, and was so otherworldly in his way, that he is among those great tzaddikim who are called Maggidim - ‘angels.’ In truth, though, it was Yeshua who was the Messiah, and Yohanan was the prophet sent before him to open the way, the Maggid of the Gospel, the Tzaddik of the Messiah.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#58 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 08, 2017 10:43 am

Way of Perfection

To those who drew near and could receive inmost secret teachings Yohanan taught a way of meditation that was most simple, but most subtle and sublime - deep meditation resting the soul in its intrinsic nature, unification with the simple primordial and supernal radiance, the Clear Light and the Infinite One. He taught them the recognition of the three qualities of the inmost essence and nature of the soul, corresponding with the three qualities of the Infinite and Eternal (Ain, Ain Sof, Ain Sof Or); and he taught them the recognition of all as the radiant display of the soul emanating from the Infinite and Eternal, and the recognition of the inseparability of the soul from that radiant display; and he taught them the recognition of the unity of interior and exterior space; and in this he taught them the recognition and realization of the innate unity of the soul with the Infinite Light and the Supernal One (El Elyon).

To those chosen ones he taught a secret way of meditation upon the predawn sky; and taught them a secret way of meditation upon rainbow glory and how to merge their mind, their consciousness, their soul with its spacious sky-like nature just like a rainbow disappearing in the sky, returning from whence it came; and he taught them how rest their mind, consciousness, soul in the void in-between where the sky and earth meet, the heavens and earth kiss one another, and so to return to the Hidden Place (Makom). In these and many other ways he taught them the mysteries of the divine rapture of Enoch, teachings imparted by Melchizedek to Abraham; inmost secret mysteries of the Holy Kabbalah known to the Baal Shem, the Master of the Name, in each generation of the succession of the prophets.

As is known, coming after him Yeshua Messiah revealed the full culmination of these inmost secret mysteries, the full embodiment of the realization of conscious union with the Infinite Light and Supernal One in this world - abiding as Pure Emanation, ‘without sin.’

Thus, his closest disciples Yohanan taught and initiated into the Way of Perfection - recognition and realization of the Great Natural Perfection of the soul, primordial and supernal; and it is said that three among them also attained this spiritual and supernal realization, two among those sent to follow Yeshua after following Yohanan, and the holy one who became the successor to Yohanan in lineage, who came into being as Baal Shem after him. Counting Adonai Yeshua, of course, there were four, though he accomplished the Holy Seal of the Attainment that no one was able to accomplish before him. Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#59 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Human Being or Angel

There were many who drew near to Yohanan who wondered if he was a human being or an angel when they experience the presence and power of God with him, and became familiar with his way of life. There was good reason for people to wonder about him, for there had been no prophet like him since the time of Elijah and Elisha, or perhaps Daniel, and he was known to work more wonders than any of the prophets, perhaps with the exception of Moses; along with various wonders he healed and delivered many, and there were times in prayer and movements of the Spirit that he was seen by disciples and followers to become self-radiant, having and appearance in glory like that of an angel. Likewise, there were times it appeared that he was not walking with his feet on the ground, and times he was seen in deep meditation when he appeared to be raised up off the ground, as though floating in the air, and several times during ceremonies of worship he was seen to disappear and reappear. Given the many things people witnessed and experienced with him it was only natural that some might ponder if he was an angel of heaven and not of this world at all; there are relatively few human beings who have such a radical witness of the Spirit of God and Heaven, though it is said that there are some among us in every generations with whom there is a powerful witness of the Holy Shekinah, the Holy Spirit.

Once a woman said to him, “You are not a man, you are an angel of God, for surely no mortal exists like you!” Yohanan smiled upon her and spoke to her, saying, “The Lord has sent me from Heaven, this is true, but I had a mother and father just like you, and like you, appearing in this world I am blood and flesh, and one day I shall die; but it pleases the Almighty (Shaddai) to reveal his works through me, and in his mercy his Holy Shekinah has come to rest upon me, and his Spirit indwells me, and he has fashioned me as a sign, a vision, of what he will do for those who cleave to him and seek to return to him. I am the messenger of one who is coming, and those who ponder if he is God come down will be wise to consider the mystery, for he will be a man, and yet more than human, he will be Divine, such as no other who has walked on the face of the earth. I tell you, there are always angels walking among us, and you are not wrong to think so, but the one who is coming will be a man, yet more than a man or an angel; he will be revealed as the Son of Man and Son of God. I pray you will be able to recognize and receive him, and so receive the revelation of the word of the Lord (Yahweh) that will be in him and that will manifest as him.” Then he blessed the woman, and bid her to go in peace.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#60 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Yohanan Engaging Demons, Opening the Way

When it is time for the opening of the way for a greater revelation of Heaven and God, so there must be a labor to shift the balance of the matrix of spiritual forces, opening the way within realms and worlds of the inner dimensions, astral and spiritual, preparing the way for the coming of the Lord (Yahweh, Adonai). So Yohanan engaged many angels of the rulers (archons) and demons, pacifying some, enriching some, subjugating many and destroying many more; he fought fire with fire, and engaged in the full array of skillful means in wisdom and compassion. When demons would assault with the fire of the hells, he would call down upon them the fire of the heavens, vanquishing them; when they took to the air, he would take to flight, striking them with great winds and flashing fire, throwing them down upon the earth; when they sought to rise up waters against him, he parted the waters, then lured them in, and brought the waters crashing down upon them; if they took to magical combat upon the earth, stomping he would send forth something like lightening through the earth, strike them down, or opening the earth beneath them, they would be swallowed up. When great shades and shadows rushed him, he would become self-radiant like a star, and with hands of light and fire he would penetrate them, and in that instant they would be no more. In these, and many other ways, he engaged the angels of the rulers and demons, but any that would surrender and repent, he would pacify, enrich, or subjugate to the service of the kingdom of heaven, and whenever he could draw out the spark of Infinite Light, or holiness, from within any creature, so he would draw it out, and pray for its increase and realization.

In this divine action that was given to him, so he was given sight, knowledge, of unclean and evil spirits that would prevent people from coming to the Messiah, and prevent them from receiving the Messiah, or that would drive people to oppose the Messiah; seeing such things, he would send forth his angel, moving in the inner dimensions in body of light, and engage in the wisdom of skillful means, pacifying, enriching, subjugating and vanquishing those spiritual forces of resistance and opposition, setting souls free to seek God and return to God, opening the way for them to receive the Messiah.

Yohanan labored with great zeal and passion for the diminishing of the power of the angels of the rulers and demons, and in him was a great presence and power to reckon with; but at the same time he labored with zeal and passion to strengthen and increase the influence and powers of Heaven, the angels of God, the True Light; in this way he labored to shift the balance of spiritual forces for the coming of the Messiah, opening and preparing the way before the Anointed One of God.

This was the work, the mission, of the Baptist, and this was in the rite of baptism he brought for the people; opening the way for Messiah - the Anointing.

As is known, with the coming of the Messiah and his self-offering, all of this was brought to fruition; but understand, Yohanan gave up his life for this, along with Yeshua Messiah, his own life was taken for this, for what he had done for the deliverance of countless spirits and souls, all for the sake of the kingdom of heaven, the coming of the Messiah. Praise God!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#61 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 10, 2017 9:13 am

Prayers for the Dying & Dead

Yohanan did not raise the dead in his lifetime, but had deep knowledge of dying and death and the afterlife, and just as in the Spirit he would often send his soul in ascent through the heavens during prayer and in sleep, so he was able to send his soul into any realm or world of the afterlife, heavens and hells and those realms and worlds that lay in between; just as he preached the coming of the Messiah in this world, opening the way and laboring for the return of souls to God, so he labored to guide souls of the dead in their return to God, and to bless them and bring them peace.

There were many times that he was called to pray over people who were dying, and when it was not given for them to be healed in the body, he would pray for their healing beyond the body, and as he prayed for them, when the angel of death came for them, he would merge his soul with their soul, embracing them in the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) and give them shelter, and holding their soul in this way he would send his soul in ascent, and uplift the soul of the one who had died with him, returning them to God, setting them in the place of rest that was given to them by God. If he prayed for a soul that was encumbered with some sin and could not be drawn in ascent, he would labor for their purification and deliverance, and for the nullification of heavenly decrees, sweetening judgments, and for those unable or unwilling to enter into even the outermost heaven, he would seek to guide them into their next life, seeking to prevent them from becoming earthbound, or from falling into realms of hungry-ghosts, fierce spirits or the hell realms. Whatever spiritual intervention he could offer to spirits and souls of the dead he would offer them, engaging in his service to the kingdom of heaven and the Lord with great passion; though his souls was from the Side of Judgment, there was great mercy and compassion in the prophet, a deep desire for the enlightenment and liberation of spirits and souls.

He would often take up similar prayers and actions in the Spirit for those who died that he was not with at the time of their death, and spirits of the dead would often come to him during prayer and meditation to seek his help, seeing the presence and power of the Holy One that was with him, and knowing that he had this power of deliverance and guidance of spirits and souls.

Yohanan also taught his disciples how to pray and labor for the dead, teaching them of the journey of souls in the afterlife, and the various realms and worlds in the afterlife, and the play of the transmigration of souls, and teaching them many ways of prayer and meditation to intervene on behalf of the dying and dead. There were a few of his disciples with whom he enacting the sending of their soul into experiences of the afterlife, and then restoring their soul to their body, giving them a special blessing and empowerment in their spiritual work for the dying and the dead; Yohanan had power in the Spirit of God to send souls, as well as to uplift souls in ascension.

He also enacted baptism by proxy for the dead, and he taught his disciples how this was done.

Needless to say, Yohanan uplifted many spirits and souls of the dead in return to God, just as he uplifted many among the living in his time. Praise God!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#62 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 10, 2017 9:39 am

Baptism by Proxy

There were times when followers of Yohanan would present themselves for baptism on behalf of those that had died, their loved ones and those close to them. If the person had a close bond with the soul that had departed Yohanan taught them how to pray and draw the soul of the departed to them, and how to cleave to that soul in the Holy Spirit, and bring them to the living waters for baptism, for the forgiveness of sin, for healing and deliverance. When they came and presented themselves he would baptize them in the name of the person who had died, and so bless the soul of the dead in the Holy Name of the Lord (Yahweh). He taught that the mercy and compassion of God (El) in the coming of the Anointed (Messiah) was for the living and the dead, and not only for the spirits of human beings, but the spirits of all creatures, the redemption of all creation.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#63 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 10, 2017 4:13 pm

An Evil Spirit & the Liver

There once was a woman who came to Yohanan, and she said to him, “Please, pray to God for me that I might be healed. I have terrible pains in my belly, but the greater suffering is that I am plagued with bitterness and anger, always bitter, so that I cannot pray and everything that I do is tainted with bitterness, and nothing good comes from me. Please, I beg you, help me, I confess the wickedness in my heart and I repent of it!” Yohanan had compassion for her, and he said, “Sister, coming here, already you have overcome this evil, and your faith is delivering you from the darkness! It is not the wickedness in your heart that is the cause of this, but the root of this evil is in your liver, where the vital soul is seated, and so the greater power of the evil inclination resides.” Then he said to her, “Come to me!” She stepped towards him, and he set a hand on the nap of her neck as he spoke an invocation, and with a hand of light he reached into her liver and drew out a malignant thing, something like black and brown slim, and he let go of her and he went to the river, and washed his hands in the running waters and he prayed there for a time. When Yohanan did this, instantly her pain was relieved, so also the bitterness and anger departed from her, and she knelt upon the ground gazing towards heaven, weeping with joy and praising God. When Yohanan returned to her, he laid hands upon her and prayed over her, and he said to her, “Come to the river with me, and let your return to God be complete.” He baptized her, and he blessed her, and he called Deborah, his disciple, to minister to her, and told Deborah to send the woman on her way in peace when the movement of the Holy Spirit was sealed and accomplished. Deborah did as Yohanan instructed her to do, and so the woman was restored to life and her spirituality.

Some disciples, seeing this, inquired of Yohanan afterwards, “Master, how do you reach into that woman? There was evil in her liver? How did you draw it out?” He answered them, saying, “It is God’s power that does these things! Understand, unclean and evil spirits can attach themselves to parts of the body, and organs of the body. At times to remove the spirit you must reach in with hands of light, grasp hold of it, and draw it out, and then swiftly wash your hands. The liver, because the bestial soul has its seat there, and so the evil inclination has its root there, is a great point of vulnerability in the body, and the nap of the neck, because it is one of the most common points the angels of the rulers and demons assault. As I’ve taught you, having a body of light you have hands of light for the laying on of hands for blessing and healing, and with these you may reach within the body of another and draw out poisons and evil when the Spirit of God is with you.”

Yohanan taught many mysteries concerning healing and many ways of healing to his disciples, and some among them become very skilled in the healing way, for they had received the gift of healing from the Spirit of God and received good teachings of the healing way from their Holy Tzaddik, Yohanan.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#64 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Serpent Staff

One night, when Yohanan and three of his disciples were sitting around the sacred fire, out of the night a demon appeared, sent by Pharisee who had take up the ways of a sorcerer, practicing the knowledge of the ‘fig leaves.’ The demon was woven of the darkness of the night, and in its eyes and surrounding it was the fire of hell and flames of the fire of hell, and it had a staff of power in its hand, and casting it upon the earth, it became a serpent moving swiftly towards the prophet of God, as the demon had come seeking to destroy him. The staff of Yohanan was before him, as though he had foreseen this event and was waiting for the unholy one to strike. He picked up his staff and it transformed into a serpent, and from his hands and arms he let loose the serpent that had coiled in them, and his serpent fought with the serpent of the demon, wrestling it into submission and swallowing it. The spirit of the demon was vanquished and sent into oblivion in this way, and the serpent of Yohanan returned to him, and taking it up, so once again his wooden staff appeared, and he laid it down upon the earth.

Needless to say, those who were with him were astonished by what they had seen, and the fear of God came upon them; given the power of the moment, though, they sat in silence, but inwardly they have praise and thanks to the Lord (Yahweh), who delivers the faithful and chosen ones.

After a while, Yohanan spoke, saying, “Do not fear the Adversary (Satan), but fear God and God alone, and you will have nothing to fear from angel, ruler or demon, but always, God will deliver you and you will be victorious in God (Elohim), the Eternal One (Yahweh.)” Then he stood up, took up his staff, blessed the Holy One and blessed the Name of the Holy One, and blessed those who were with him, and he walked off into the night to go and pray in seclusion.

Several days later word came that on that very night, in his own home, a certain Pharisee was bitten by a venomous serpent in his home and that he died before sunrise. Along with the demon, so it seems the sorcerer was also vanquished in that movement of the power of the Almighty (Shaddai).
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#65 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 10, 2017 5:40 pm

Oath-Binding Spirits

There was a man who crossed the path of Yohanan in whom there was a powerful demon, and compelled by the demon the man sought to assault Yohanan, but when the man laid hands on Yohanan the demon was thrown out of him, and Yohanan wrestled the demon and pinned it to the earth, and he raised his hand to invoke the power of Heaven for the destruction of the demon. As he raised his hand Yohanan gazed into the demon, gazing upon the spark of holiness concealed within it, and seeing the spark he asked the demon, “Do you seek relief, do you seek the mercy of God (Elohim)?” The demon replied, “In the presence of the Lord, in the presence of his prophet, I relent and seek mercy!” Yohanan said to the demon, “Bless the Holy One, and bless the Name of the Holy One, and blessed the Anointed of the Holy One who is coming.” The demon spoke the blessings, and then Yohanan invoked the demon to speak a vow in the witness of heaven and the presence of the Holy One to use its abilities and magical powers for the sake of the kingdom of heaven, in defense of the faithful and chosen ones throughout its existence, and when the demon spoke the vow, Yohanan said to it, “Fulfilling your vow before the Lord (Yahweh), so you will receive the mercy of God, and you will be redeemed and receive your salvation.” In this way Yohanan subjugated the demon, and it became an oath-bound wrathful guardian of the Anointed and the spiritual Community of Israel.

At that time the man fled, but some days later he came to the Sacred Jordan and presented himself to the prophet for baptism, and he was baptized and blessed, having been delivered from the demon and healed.

Yohanan did this with many unclean spirits and evil spirits, opening the way for their redemption through service to the kingdom of heaven in repentance - the desire to return to God.

This divine action, of course, is taught in the Holy Torah in the story of Jacob wrestling with the angel of Esau, pinning that demon to the earth and not letting it go until it blessed him; but as is known, once the demon blessed him and gave him his true spiritual name, Israel, it was uplifted and restored as an angel of God, the True Light. Praise God, the Merciful One!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#66 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu May 11, 2017 9:48 am

Fire Offering & A Sign From Heaven

It is well known that Yohanan would often teach and speak prophecies to his disciples and followers around a sacred fire in the evenings, and some times late into the night; in the day there were the living waters, at night the sacred fire, the power of Heaven (Shamaim). He also taught them ways of fire offerings, a way of fire offering for the hastening of the coming of the Messiah and invoking the blessings of Heaven for the people, and a way of fire offering for the destruction of husks of impurity and evil (klippot), and here and there, and on new moons, he would lead them in rites of fire offering.

On the new moon before Yeshua came to present himself for baptism Yohanan had his disciples gather twice as much wood for the sacred fire so that a great fire might be kindled, and having gathered the wood they placed wood in the fire pit as he had taught them, setting it in the pattern he had shown them and praying as that put it in place. His disciples and followers laid out the prayer rugs and the place of Yohanan, and they brought baskets, bowls and jars of offerings of foods and drink, spices and incense, and all that is good to offer to the Holy One and Shekinah, and Heaven, for invocations of blessings and the swift coming of the Messiah. When everything was set into place, Yohanan gathered his people, and called them to prayer, and standing before them he uplifted his hands and gaze towards the heavens, and he raised his staff and he invoked with his people; just as the horn was sounded that would call the fire keeper to kindle the fire, there was a great movement of wind, and a fire came from Heaven, suddenly igniting a great blaze.

The fear of God (Elohim) came upon the assembly, and all who were gathered were take up by the Spirit of God in offering and worship, and that night their prayers and worship went until dawn.

Afterward Yohanan proclaimed that this was a sign from Heaven and the Lord that the Anointed of God would appear before the next new moon, and so it came to pass as the prophet had spoken it; before the next new moon Yeshua appeared to be baptized by Yohanan in the Sacred Jordan. On that day, too, fire came from Heaven, not the flashing fire of that night, but light and fire like that of the sun, radiance of the Supernal Crown.

Afterward Yohanan also said to his close disciples, “With this my end has been set into motion, very soon I will be gazing upon you from Heaven.” Not long after that these words of the prophet also came to pass and the evil king, Herod, took his life.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#67 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu May 11, 2017 3:42 pm

The Zealots

In the time of Yohanan and Yeshua the common people, and the faithful and chosen ones, lived under great persecution. there was the oppression of Edom (Rome), the injustices of an insane and wicked king, the persecutions of religious authorities and their harsh fundamentalism, and there was a violent sect among the people, the Zealots, who were radical fundamentalists that sought to terrorize the people of Edom in the Holy Land, as well as Hebrews they thought to be sympathizers to Edom. They believed the Messiah coming from the line of King David would be a warrior king who would led them in an open revolt and overthrow Edom through violence and destruction; they did not understand the intention of the Eternal One (Yahweh) and the true royal priesthood from which the Soul of the Messiah would descend. Hearing the message of Yohanan, and believing he was a prophet of God, and relishing in his severe rebuke of the religious authorities, the evil king and Edom, from time to time their leaders would send messengers to Yohanan to inquire of him who the Messiah was and when he would appear.

Yohanan, though, also held rebuke for the Zealots, because he foresaw that they would send a spy into the following of the Messiah, and that they would have a hand in his persecution, helping those who would seek his destruction. He also understood, that although they claimed their violent actions were the will of God, and for the glorification of God, he knew that they were not, and he knew that in their zeal their leaders ambitions were worldly, for worldly power and dominion, and that it was not the Spirit of God that they served, but the spirit of folly, the spirit of the Other Side. Thus when messengers from among the Zealots would come to him, often they were met with stern rebuke, though at times if he saw some light in those who came out, along with rebuke he would speak a word of the Lord (Adonai), if anyone was able to receive it.

There was an evening when two Zealots came to him, and in both he saw a certain light, a sincere desire for the true faith, the true path to God, that had been misplaced, and so he held back sharp rebuke and he gave them a word of the Lord, praying that they might be able to listen and hear him, and receive the word. He said to them, “You ask who the Messiah is and when he will appear, but if God is with you, will you not know when you see him and hear him who he his, and if the Spirit of God is in you, will you not follow him and will you not enact his will with zeal, the will of God, as though uttered from the mouth of God itself? I tell you, his way will not be the way of kings of this world, nor will it be the way of Sadducees and Pharisees, nor will it give way to the chief ruler and rulers, nor will it be the way of you Zealots, nor will he be overcome by the Adversary (Satan), but his way shall be the way of Heaven and his will shall be the will of the Most High (Elyon), and no one shall stand in his way or prevent him from his service to Heaven and God. “Truly I tell you, his kingdom is not of this world, and only through the Spirit of God will you recognize and know him when he appears, and so draw be able to near and follow in the his way, the path of the Great Ascension.

“Listen! He is the kingdom of heaven, and the array of all powers of Heaven and God are with him, not for war and conquest in this world, but to bring peace and salvation to souls, and to uplift souls to his God, God Most High (El Elyon). I tell you, if you are seeking the Messiah, and you wish to be received by him, repent, and be baptized, submit yourselves to God and offer up your life to God and God alone, make yourselves ready to meet the Messiah and embrace the Word of God in him!”

Then he said to them, “You have a word of the Lord, now go and consider it, and let God’s will be done.”

The two went away, and inwardly both were shaken by the presence that was with Yohanan as he spoke, and by his words. As it turned out, one returned to the ways of the Zealots and never came out to see Yohanan again, but the other began to visit the prophet to hear his preaching, and after some days he presented himself for baptism and after that he stayed in the encampment of Yohanan’s followers. It is said that he became so bonded with Yohanan that when the Messiah appeared he remained in the lineage of the Baptist, laboring with those who continued the in the way of Yohanan and the prophets after him, though indeed he received the Messiah in his heart and inwardly did embrace the Word of God in him, just as Yohanan taught his disciples and followers to do.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#68 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri May 12, 2017 8:42 am

Visiting Prophets

During the time of Yohanan and Yeshua there were many small bands and assemblies of mystics and prophets like the one that raised Yohanan, and taught and initiated him in the way of the prophets. They formed a matrix of passionate faith and light in the Holy Land in those days, and virtually all of them were zealous for the coming of the Messiah. There were many among the prophets who had dreams and visions of the coming of the Messiah, and knowledge of his coming through words of the Lord (Adonai, Yahweh) that they heard when there were in the spirit of prophecy. It was known among them that the mantle of the Baal Shem, the Master of the Name, was passed from Samuel to Yohanan, and he was known as a great prophet, so prophets would often travel from the various assemblies to come and see him to receive teachings and initiation. They would come and with offerings, asking to receive teachings and blessings from him, and they would present themselves to him for baptism. Yohanan received all of the true prophets that came to him with great joy, greeting them with peace, though on the occasions false prophets sought him out he would rebuke them and chase them away.

Often when prophets came to visit Yohanan they would stay in his assembly for some time, and he would invite them to join him and his disciples for sacred discourse and times of prayer and worship, and some of them would take up the spiritual labors of Yohanan and his disciples with the crowds that came, helping to baptize and bless, and attend to the spiritual needs of the people. At times, though, there were those that came whom he would teach in private and have them come and go to pray and meditate in seclusion, to deepen their communion and to tend to secret works of spiritual assistance. Those who came he would teach new prayers and meditations in the Work of the Chariot, and he would teach them secret mysteries of the Names of the Holy One and new ways to invoke them, expanding upon the knowledge they held, and giving them teachings and revelations they had not received, and he would teach the mysteries of the Work of Salvation, mysteries of the kingdom of heaven and the coming of the Messiah. With each of the prophets who came to abide in his good company he would share with them what the Spirit of God and Heaven inspired, all as the Spirit moved with each, all as God willed.

In the four years of his labor in the wilderness by the Sacred Jordan he received visitations from many prophets, and many sons and daughters of the prophets, and some he received as secret disciples, those who did not stay with him, but who were sent out by him to take up hidden works for the sake of the kingdom of heaven and the glorification of the Messiah and the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim).
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#69 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri May 12, 2017 9:27 am

The Thirty-Six Righteous Ones

It is taught in the tradition that in every generation there are thirty-six tzaddikim that live among us, but who conceal themselves from us, who take upon themselves the pain and suffering of the world and the sins of those who they encounter in the world. They engage in a play of crazy wisdom and use peculiar and unorthodox ways to relieve people of their suffering and inspire them to return to God.

There was a man who appeared in the assembly of Yohanan one morning while Yohanan was baptizing and blessing the people who had come out that day, and standing at a distance the man behaved in a strange and fitful way, and he seemed to be talking to himself or some sort of spirits around him, and there he was, ranting away. Yohanan seemed to pay him no mind, but continued in his labor of baptizing the people. Two of his disciples, though, were about to go and try to exorcise the man, that or to send him away, but Yohanan, knowing what they were about to do, called to them and charged them saying, “Leaven him alone! He is in God’s hands.” The disciples did not understand what their master had said or what he was doing, but they honored his word and let the man be.

When Yohanan completed his work he went to the man, and as Yohanan drew near the man grew silent, a peace come over him, and he smiled at Yohanan, and there was great light and joy in his eyes and face meeting Yohanan. Much to the amazement of his disciples Yohanan invited the man to go out and walk with him and to speak with him in private. Yohanan was away with the man for many hours, and then he returned to the assembly the man was not with him. A disciple said to Yohanan, “I see you sent that crazy man away, was there a powerful demon in him that needed to be driven out away from people?” Yohanan answered him, saying, “No, the Spirit of God carried him away. That man is not crazy, and he is not possessed in the way you think, but he is among the blessed hidden tzaddikim who come into this world to take the pain and suffering of the world upon themselves, relieving others of their burdens. That brother is a soul of a very high grade sent by God for this spiritual labor and there is deep knowledge of the Messiah in him and what the Messiah will do. He takes the violent and evil thoughts that plague others into himself, and the unclean and evil spirits associated with them, and taking this on himself he wrestles with them, and they cannot get away from him once he catches hold of them, therefore they cannot return to the people he drew them out of and those souls are delivered from spirits that were plaguing them; he takes upon himself their sins, and their suffering, and is willing to the torment, and willing to the persecution of others who believe he is crazy or possessed. It will be this way with him as long as he lives, and when he dies everything bound to him will be brought to an end, no longer able to bring pain and suffering. In his soul he knows what he is doing, and in Heaven and God he is a great righteous one (tzaddik).”

The disciple said to Yohanan, “Master, I repent of my judgment, may God forgive me.” Yohanan replied, “There is forgiveness in God for you, but learn from this, you must judge by inwardness, not outward appearances; outward appearances are deceptive, but in the inwardness of things, in this is the truth of things, and in this is righteous judgment, the judgment of the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim). Be at peace my friend.”
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#70 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri May 12, 2017 10:45 am

Two Travelers On Camels

One morning two travelers appeared on camels, each riding a camel with another tethered to their camel carrying their packs, and each having an attendant with them. They were men of noble birth who had traveled from a distant land in the east and along the way they became aware of a great radiance of Heaven in the Holy Land and in the Spirit they were called to seek out that holy light, so they had changed their route and were led to Yohanan by the Spirit of the Infinite One and a great angel that walked before them. They were elders of an ancient order of mystics who did not worship lesser divinities and false gods, but who worshipped God Most High (El Elyon), and they had knowledge of how to reckon the stars in the way that Abraham once did, and they had knowledge of inmost secret ways of prayer and meditation, the most intimate communion with the Primordial and Supernal One (Elyon).

When they dismounted they brought out offerings, and they came to Yohanan and he welcomed them and greeted them with peace, and they gave offerings to him, and they blessed the Holy One and blessed Yohanan. Having bowed down three times in reverence to the presence of the Eternal One (Yahweh) they said, “Blessed is El Elyon, creator of heaven and earth, and blessed is Yohanan by El Elyon, messenger of Heaven and the Anointed of God.” Receiving their offerings and their blessings, Yohanan invited them into his tent, and when settled Yohanan inquired of them, “What brings you to me?” They answered him, saying, “In our prayers we saw a great and holy light of Heaven in this land, and we beheld that holy light opening the way for the coming of supreme beauty and holiness such as we have never seen, a Great and Supernal Star of Heaven that we have heard about from those who have gone before us, but that has not appeared in this world according to our reckoning until now. The souls that is in you is the holy light opening that way for this Great Shining One, this one who is coming from the Heaven of heavens, so we have come to you to inquire about this one who is coming and to search him out and receive his blessing and word.” Yohanan said to them, “He has come and he is coming, the Messiah, and before the next moon he will appear one day when I’m baptizing in the Sacred Jordan; as yet I do not know the day, God knows, but I know he will appear very soon, before the coming new moon. If you wish you can pitch your tents in the encampment of the assembly and keep vigil with us, and so wait upon the Spirit of the Lord (Ruach Yahweh) with us. I see that God (Elohim) is with you and that this is the will of the Most High (Elyon); as God wills it, so let it be done.” They responded, “So it shall be done, amen.”

They had their attendants unpack their camels and pitch their tents and they remained in the assembly of Yohanan, and he received them in much the same way he received prophets of Israel who came to visit him. Just before the next new moon Yeshua appeared and presented himself for baptism, and these two holy ones from the east bore witness of what transpired between them. Afterward, when Yohanan went out to baptize people again the next day they presented themselves for baptism, and they remained in Yohanan’s assembly until Yeshua Messiah came out of the wilderness preaching the Gospel. Then they went to Adonai Yeshua to hear the Gospel from him and worship in the Spirit with him, and so to be blessed and anointed by the Supernal Shekinah embodied in him and manifest as him, the Spiritual Sun of the Most High.

It is said that the offerings these holy ones brought to Yohanan was gold and rubies, and it is said that he took it and had his disciples tend to the poor and free slaves, enacting redemptions of souls and ransom of souls from bondage to the rulers (archons).
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#71 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri May 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Ishmael Mystics & Prophets

Hagar and Ishmael knew of the One God, and Hagar had learned ways of the One God from Sarah, and Ishmael for a time was taught of the One God and ways of prayer and communion with the Almighty (Shaddai) by Abraham. Hagar and Ishmael taught these things to his children, along with revelations given to them in their faithful worship of the One God, and for a number of generations the descendants of Ishmael worshipped the One God, the Most High (Elyon). After some generations, though, the children of Ishmael became corrupted by the ways of peoples around them, much like the children of Israel, and they fell into the worship of many gods and idolatry, worshipping false gods, lesser divinities, stars, elementals, and even demons; but amidst the fall of the children of Ishmael into this ignorance there were those who held to the worship of the One God, the Most High, and a lineage of mystics and prophets of the Holy One was preserved into the time of Yohanan and Yeshua, and here and there were assemblies of them in various lands surrounding the Holy Land, and they were passionate lovers of the One God, though they kept to themselves and passed their teachings in private, mouth-to-ear, to a few in every generation. These mystics and prophets of the One God in the lineage of Ishmael were known as the ‘wooly ones,’ and here and there some initiates from that lineage traveled to see Yohanan, wishing to hear his message, curious about his teachings.

There was a time when three initiates of the lineage of Ishmael came to see Yohanan, and when there was an opportunity to approach him they went to him, gave offerings in the Name of the One God, and asked if they might speak with him. Yohanan welcomed them, greeting them with peace, and blessing them in the Name of the Lord (Adonai), and he agreed to speak with them. He led them to a shady place beneath some trees, and there he sat with them and spoke with them, listening to them, and delighting in their knowledge of the mysteries of the One God, and sharing with them secret mysteries he held in his own heart and mind.

As these three spoke with him, the elder with them said to Yohanan, “I know the fulfillment of your law and your prophets is at hand, and I know you are a great prophet of the One God, the One God has shown me this; but I ponder, and I pray, wondering if the one who is coming from among your people is the great prophet that our ancestors have prophesied is to come, the one who will deliver our people form idolatry and the worship of false gods, or if it is another who will be sent for our people.” Yohanan replied to the elder, “Old man, you are wise, and there is great wisdom and understanding in your question, and I see the One God is with you, and that you have deep knowledge of the Holy One. This is good! Praise God! The one who is coming, the Anointed of God, he will indeed, deliver some from among your people, and from among all peoples, but many of your people will never open their hearts and minds to him because he comes from the Hebrews and there is great jealousy and hatred among many of your people for the children of Israel. The prophecy, though, that you have heard from your ancestors is true, God, the Infinite and Eternal, is great, and God is merciful and compassionate, and God made a promise concerning Ishmael and God will keep that promise. God will raise up a great prophet for your people, and those who cannot be uplifted in return to God by the Anointed, will be uplifted by the prophet the Holy One sends for your people, and other peoples, and he will also speak to many among other peoples who will not receive the Anointed. Understand, though, that the power of all of this is in the Anointed of God, the Living Presence, Living Word, the life and light of all peoples, so that fulfilling the law and prophets of Israel, there will be the sending of the lawgiver and prophets into other lands and peoples, all for the sake of the realization of the kingdom of heaven, the salvation of all in wisdom - enlightenment.”

Hearing this, these ‘wooly ones’ shed tears of joy, and they were deeply struck by the wisdom and compassion of the prophet before them, and they broke out into praise and thanksgiving, and invocations, for they were touched in the moment by the Spirit of the One God. When the Spirit rested, and they settled, the elder inquire of Yohanan, “Is there a sealing word of the One God for us before we part company?” Yohanan replied, “The word of the Lord for you is this, let there be a vigil of prayer and yearning from generation to generation hastening the coming of the great prophet to your people, just as for generations among the children of Israel there has been a vigil of prayer and yearning for the coming of the Anointed of God. I pray that the Holy One blesses your lineage and keeps your lineage, until the promise of the Holy One is fulfilled. Amen.” Then he said to them, “Please, if you can see it is God wills, stay for a time, look and see, listen and hear, and whatever the Lord (Adonai, Yahweh) reveals and speaks to you, take this with you, and let it bless and guide you in the spiritual labor that has been given to you for your people and the lands in which they live.”

These three holy ones from the line of Ishmael stayed for some days, and they saw and heard many things, and giving thanks to God and the prophet of God, when an angel appeared calling them home they departed from the assembly of Yohanan.

The attendant of Yohanan was with him during this exchange, and Yohanan said to him, “Understand, there is One God, but he shows forth many faces, there is One Holy Light, but there are many streams of light flowing from it; within and behind all true revelations is the Holy One, and within and behind all streams of light-transmission there is the One Light-presence and Light-power, the Anointed. All that is true comes from The Truth (Amet), the Eternal One (Yahweh), but all that is false comes from the Other Side.”
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#72 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Five Vultures

Yohanan took one of his disciples out on a spiritual retreat with him, they went out to be still and know God-With-Us (Emanuel). His disciple choose a place up on a hill, and Yohanan chose a place below, and here they prayed and meditated, abiding in the awareness of God with them, as Yohanan taught. After some time there were five vultures that came and they circled in the sky above Yohanan. The disciple on the hill above noticed this, for he was struggling to have focused intention in prayer and meditation, and seeing this he pondered where death may have come below, for everyone knows vultures only circle when death is near or has come. After some time the vultures began to descend, and the disciple could see that they encircled Yohanan, landing very near to him upon the ground, all face towards the prophet. This caused panic and grief in the disciple, for he thought his master must be dying, and he rushed down the hill and he sought to chase the vultures away, and sought to tend to his master. Approaching Yohanan, though, the vultures hissed at him, and made their vocalizations, and they threatened him, and though he would run at them and yell at them, they would move to avoid him, but they would not go to flight and retreat, but continued to stand their ground.

As his disciple was doing this Yohanan began to laugh, and he clapped his hands, arising from deep communion, and the vultures took to the air and began circling above. He said to his disciple, “My son, what are you doing? How will you chase away these when you cannot chase thoughts from your own mind? And if your mind is silent, your vital is quiet, and your spirit and soul are uplifted to the Infinite, what will you have to fear from any creature in heaven or on earth; do you not know you will be transcendent? These came to be blessed, and so with the thoughts you cannot chase away, why not bless them and let them commune with you, and uplift them to God (Elohim)? I Love the vultures, and they visit me often. We are kindred spirits, for they eat what is poisonous to other creatures, and that food they transform into life and light, and in so doing they deliver others from suffering and death, and so also this is a spiritual labor given to me; if you wish I will show you how this is done, I will reveal this mystery to you, so that seeing what you have seen you will be blessed and empowered by God Almighty (El Shaddai).”

Yohanan then taught his disciple the way of transformation, and blessed and empowered in the way of transformation his disciple was able to settle into deep meditation, and he saw a vulture standing nearby when he arose from meditation, and he too laughed, and he praised the Lord.

After this, this disciple would eat with Yohanan at times, partaking of the locusts and wild honey upon which the prophet fed.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#73 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 13, 2017 10:36 am

Holy Ark of Light

When Yohanan and Yeshua were in the Sacred Jordan one of the disciples who was gifted with spiritual sight had a vision, and latter he recounted before Yohanan and the disciples. He said to Yohanan, “When you were with Yeshua and you baptized him I had a vision my master. I beheld something like a great ark of covenant formed of radiant light and fire, and you and he were in it, and you and he were a greater radiance. There were two great kerubim of light and fire over the holy ark, facing one another with an intensity of gaze such that I cannot speak it, and two of their wings were stretched out to one another’s and met, and two reached down to the holy ark, touching and shielding it; between them, and reaching beyond, there was a presence of great supernal radiance from the Heaven of heavens, something like a brilliant diamond-like light, sparkling with many glories and rainbow hues, and there was an emanation of that great presence and power of Holy and Supernal Light into you and him, and that presence and power is in you and him, but you swiftly concealed it returning to us, while he did not, but let it shine from within him as he went on his way. My master, it was a vision of unspeakable beauty and holiness, and with it there was a word of the Eternal One (Yahweh), but it is not given for me to speak it.”

Yohanan said to him, “The Lord has blessed you, my son, and has given you much knowledge of the truth. Praise the Lord! Holding this in your heart, you must pray and contemplate what you have seen and heard, and know, seeking to draw out the fullness of knowledge and understanding, and seeking the wisdom that is in it. As you pray and contemplate, consider what this means for the people and consider what it means for you, and follow the word of the Lord given to you, and let the will of God be done. Praise God! Amen.”
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#74 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Seeing Into Souls

Yohanan engaged his labor in the prime of life. It is said that he was among the youngest to ever receive and hold the mantle of the Baal Shem, the Master of the Name. He was a very strong and fit man, full of vitality and vigor, he had dark long curly hair and a full beard, and he had a dark olive complexion having been “kissed by the sun” from living many years in the wilderness. His eyes were deep brown, though they sparkled and were very bright, and his gaze was uncanny, and many felt that when he gazed upon them that he could see into their soul, and could see what was in their hearts and minds, and in truth they were right, through the power of the Spirit of God in him he could gaze into souls, and he could see the spirits with people, and he could see the radiance of their soul, and he could glean knowledge of the mending of their soul and their redemption, not just from matters in their present life, but from past lives, and he could glean knowledge of heavenly decrees and mandates with souls, and so he was a true messenger of heaven and righteous guide to souls seeking to return to God. He was a handsome man, but in his appearance he looked like many others of his generation, but there was a great presence and power in him, and a great radiance and charisma about him, that did, indeed, set him apart and cause people to take notice of him and be attracted to him.

It was a powerful thing, and incredible blessing, to see and hear the Baptist, let alone to draw near to him; as Adonai Yeshua would bear witness, there was no one greater than Yohanan the Baptists born of women in this world.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#75 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun May 14, 2017 9:06 am

One Way & Many Ways

Yohanan taught his disciples and followers to pray with zeal for greater spiritual gifts from the Spirit of God and heaven in complete faith that they would receive them, not for the sake of self-glorification, but for the sake of service to the kingdom of heaven and for the glorification of God. He taught them to live a life of good works, spiritual and material, and he taught them to cultivate a passionate desire for self-offering in the love of God (El, Elohim).

There were many among his followers to whom it was not given for them to sojourn in the way of the prophets, so he would bless them and teach them other ways, whether knowledge, power, love and devotion or action and works of charity. Though many were not called to be prophets some among his followers were called as healers, and he taught many the ways of healing prayers, hands of light and the laying on of hands. Likewise he taught many how to pray for the dying and the dead, and how to labor for the healing of souls beyond the body.

Yohanan taught that there was One Way, the Anointed of God, but that within the One Way were many ways, and in the Spirit there were many different spiritual gifts, and he taught that everyone had a way given by God, and had gifts given to them by the Spirit of God, woven into their very soul, and their person and life; and so he taught each to seek the way given to them and in that way to sojourn in the One Way, the Path of Return.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#76 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun May 14, 2017 9:59 am

The Sacred Circle

Yohanan began his teaching to his disciples quoting the prophet Isaiah, saying, “The spirit of the Lord shall rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. His delight shall be in the fear of the Lord.” Then he said, “This is the manifestation of the fullness of the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) that is in the Anointed of God, and it is the power of the Spirit of God and heaven in the Sacred Circle, east, west, south and north, the height and depth, the six directions joined with the seventh direction, which is within the one who invokes the Sacred Circle. Understand, invoking the Sacred Circle, so you invoke the powers of the Spirit of God and heaven on earth and blessings stream out to the people and the land, and you hasten the coming of the Anointed and his Holy Kingdom; in that place the Holy Shekinah becomes manifest in fullness.”

Then Yohanan prayed and he invoked the Sacred Circle, and he began to impart to them inner and secret teachings of the powers of the Spirit of God and heaven in the Sacred Circle, teaching them mysteries of the four manifestations of the Spirit of the Lord (Ruach Yahweh) and The Name (Yahweh) in the Sacred Circle. He taught them the Holy Names of God and the archangels and angels of the six directions, and the secret way of unification with the Holy Shekinah in the seventh direction, and he taught them the spiritual knowledge and power of the directions of the Sacred Circle, as well as the secret mysteries and invocations of the four winds and four rivers, and the righteous spirits of living beings on earth. Teaching them these secret mysteries, he taught them of the directions of the Sacred Circle as they are in the heaven and as they are on earth, and he taught them many ways to invoke of the Sacred Circle, and how to sojourn in the Sacred Circle to invoke and to banish, and how to take up various prayers and spiritual works in the Sacred Circle.

Yohanan did this many times with his disciples, imparting to them all knowledge he had of the invocation of the Sacred Circle, for as is known by initiates of the tradition teachings and practices for the invocation of the Sacred Circle are among those that form the foundation of the way of the prophets and the invocation of the spirit of prophecy.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#77 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 15, 2017 10:10 am

The Pious Ones - Hasidim

There was a mystical teacher, a great tzaddik, in Judea who was the spiritual leader of a community of Hasidim (pious ones, mystics), an assembly of very passionate devotion and charismatic worship who delighted in the study and contemplation of the secret wisdom of the Holy Torah, and who look forward to the coming of the Messiah, laboring in their spiritual lives and prayers to hasten the coming of God’s Redeemer. Yohanan had been laboring at the Sacred Jordan for two years, and the Spirit began to reveal things to this holy one about the soul that was in Yohanan and the coming of the Messiah in dreams and visions. He had been an inmost disciple of a great tzaddik before him in lineage, just as Yohanan was with Samuel ben Israel, but as is the way with great prophets and tzaddikim he also had secret tzaddikim, souls of holy ones of the past that gave him teachings through visitations in the spirit, and through dream and vision, and the soul of Elijah was among his secret tzaddikim.

One night this man of God was praying in seclusion at midnight and he sent his soul in a mystical ascent, seeking to enter into the Garden where the Holy One goes out to entertain an intimate communion with the souls of the righteous who ascend at midnight. When his soul entered into the Garden the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) took him up and an angel from among the supernal princes (sarim) led him into the Palace of the Messiah beyond the Garden, and his soul was brought before the Throne of Glory there, and there, along with other great and holy ones, was the soul of Yohanan praying and worshipping with supernal angels, and communing with the supernal elders in the Messiah and the Holy One. In the Palace of Messiah, before the Throne of Glory, abiding in the Supernal Shekinah, he was given knowledge of what was happening in the world, and what was to come, and seeing the soul of Yohanan, he saw the soul of Elijah, and he knew Elijah had returned and that the soul of the one destined to be the Messiah was with him in the world. There his soul cleaved through the night, and he rejoiced in the presence of the Eternal God, the Almighty (Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai), and in the coming of the Messiah, the salvation of the world, the redemption of creation.

When the soul of this holy man returned to his body this knowledge was in him, and following morning prayers, he called two of his closest disciples to him and charged them to make preparations for a journey to the Sacred Jordan, and that very day he set out with them to go out to see the Baptist. Needless to say, the tzaddik was filled with the Spirit, and with great joy, and his companions noticed a special radiance around him as he shared secret mysteries of the word of God with them along the way, and they were astonished by how elevated the teachings and revelations were that they received; though he did not tell them what he had seen and heard, and knew, concerning the return of Elijah and the coming of the Messiah, they knew their beloved teacher had entered into an even higher spiritual realization, and they were certain there would be wonders transpiring in their journey.

Yohanan knew that a beloved soul friend was coming, and he had his tent prepared to receive his friend. When the man of God arrived with his disciples Yohanan greeted him with peace and a blessing, and he invited the holy tzaddik into his tent to speak with him in private. No lofty soul nor angel has ever revealed what transpired between them in that tent, but it is said that a great radiance shone from within it and that a blazing heavenly fire enshrouded it, and on account of this no one was inclined to draw near, even angels of heaven would not draw too near. The following day this holy one and the disciples who were with him presented themselves for baptism, and they were baptized and blessed by Yohanan. Receiving the blessing given to them the spirit of prophecy came upon them, and the disciples began to prophesy concerning the coming of the kingdom of heaven and the Messiah, and the tzaddik and his disciples were driven by the Spirit to swiftly depart and bring the good news to their community; so that very day they departed to return to their assembly and families.

After that time, two by two, the holy tzaddik would send his disciples to be baptized and blessed by Yohanan, and to receive a word of the Lord from him and some teachings; and he and his whole community began a renewed vigil of prayer to hasten the coming of the Messiah, to open the way for him, and to welcome him and receive him. They were among the spiritual communities of mystics and prophets that believed in Yeshua Messiah from the very outset of his appearance and revelation of the Gospel, and so all of them became followers at a distance, and some became disciples.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#78 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 am

The Tent of Yohanan

When Yohanan first appeared at the Sacred Jordan he had no tent, but when he slept, he slept under the stars. It was not long, though, before many people were coming out to see him, to hear the good news he was proclaiming and to be baptized. Very swiftly many knew that he was a prophet sent by God. Among his early followers there was an old woman who was filled with wisdom and who was wealthy, seeing that the Baptist had no tent she had one made for him, and she took servants with her and brought it out to him, offering it to him an asking where he would like her servants to pitch it. He welcomed her offering, for it was given in faith and devotion to God, and he pointed out his place and there they pitched his tent and out in front of it they dug a fire pit; and they put rugs and cushions in it that she had also acquired for him. Yohanan blessed that woman, and he thought of her with affection, and he said to her, “Grandmother, as the Holy Shekinah has been with you in this world, and your have faithfully cleaved to her, so she shall shine from within you in the World-That-Is-Coming and you will dwell in her supernal palace in the End-Of-Days; may the Eternal One (Yahweh) bless you and keep you, and gather you in on the Day of the Lord (Adonai)! Amen.

Yohanan often call that old woman ‘grandmother’ because of the wisdom that was in her and the deep soul bond they shared. She, for her part, whenever she saw a need, she provided for the assembly of her holy tzaddik. As it turned out, it is said, the night the life of Yohanan was taken she passed away in her sleep at peace, having seen the coming of the Messiah and fulfilled her soul’s purpose in the world through her service to the Baptist and to God.

As is known, a tent is a symbol of the Holy Shekinah, and truly, so it was with the tent of Yohanan, for as well as his place of rest it was a place of prayer and meditation, and a place of imparting blessings and teachings. Just as the Shekinah rested upon Yohanan, so while he the Shekinah rested upon that tent.

It is said that when the head of the Baptist was cut off that tent went up in a blaze and was utterly consumed.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#79 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue May 16, 2017 9:24 am

Prophetic Gesture

Yohanan was speaking with his disciples following a time of prayer, and he showed them how to bow down and form a ‘tent’ of their prayer shawl, and how to invoke the spirit of prophecy in this way. First he rose up, uplifted his face and hands to heaven, and he blessed the Holy One and the Name of the Holy One, and he invoked the Holy Name, and he uttered invocations of powers of heaven and inspired pray, and he knelt down upon the earth, and he bowed down with his forehead and palms of his hands upon the earth, having pulled his mantle, his prayer shawl, over himself. Then he began a sacred chant, a delightful chant that was intoxicating to those who heard it, and very swiftly the spirit of prophecy came upon him and upon those gathered with him, and there were utterance of mysteries of the Holy One and heavens, and things to come. When the spirit of prophecy passed from them there was a profound stillness and peace, and a great clarity of heart and mind with all who were present, and they abided in silent prayer, meditation, for some time holding that space of holiness for the people and the land, and the entire world.

What Yohanan taught them, of course, was an essential practice of the prophets of Israel from very ancient times, and it is one that many initiate continue to engage in these times.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#80 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Band of Prophets

There was a day when there was a heaviness among those who came out to Yohanan seeking baptism, and he labored to uplift the people who had come out that day. Seeing the heaviness still remained he withdrew from them a distance and he prayed, invoking the powers of heaven and seeking to see what was to be done, seeking to know the will of God. As he was praying a band of prophets appeared, singing, dancing, and rejoicing in the presence of the Lord, uttering prophecies, for they were in the Spirit. When they entered into the assembly, immediately the oppressive spirit was broken, and the Spirit began to pass into the people gathered there and they were delivered and uplifted by the Spirit of God. Then Yohanan arose, went out into the flowing waters and received all who presented themselves, and blessings flowed through him to all who were baptized without any obstruction. When the ceremony of baptism was complete, as swiftly as they had come, so the band of prophets departed, never to be seen again.

After this a disciple of the Baptist inquire of him, “Those men, were they angels of God?” He answered, saying, “If human or angel, surely they were messengers of God; whether human or angel, I do not know, God knows. This I can tell you, they were sent by God, they were an answer to prayer; it is given that humans and angels are sent by heaven and God to answer prayers. When the Spirit of God sends you be certain to go where the Spirit leads you and do what the Spirit would have you do.”
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#81 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu May 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Three Shepherds

Yohanan went out walking for a time, leaving his disciples to watch over his assembly and those who came out for baptism. Along the way he saw three shepherds, a father and his sons tending their flocks. Seeing the father he saw there was a radiance with him and he knew the man was a righteous one and had a spirit of prophecy from God. So Yohanan went to him and greeted him with peace, and they spoke for a little while. It was late in the afternoon and the man invited Yohanan to turn aside and stay the night with them, and Yohanan agreed and he stayed with them.

The man offered Yohanan food and drink, but the Baptist thanked him and blessed him, and shared that he was fasting and tending a vigil of prayer. The man then said to him, “Since you are fasting we will join with you this night. The time of evening prayer is drawing near, if it is God’s will, and you wish, let us pray with you.” Yohanan said to him, “God has led me to you and you have shown me hospitality. It seems that it is God’s will that we join in prayer, and I rejoice in your faith in the Lord (Adonai) and welcome the weaving of our prayers. Let us bless the Holy One together, and let us offering praise and thanks to the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim), and let us pray to God and cleave to him.”

After they had prayed and sat together in the presence of the Lord and the Spirit was upon them, the man spoke, saying, “I had a vision in dream last night and in the vision there was the appearance of something like a man of fire and water who walked out of the sky and came to me, a messenger of heaven, and he was something like the bright morning star, a sign of a new day, the arising of a greater light something like the sun. Having received you and prayed with you, and having seen the angel that walks before you, and the angels that come to pray with you when you pray, I know that you are the messenger of heaven I saw in my vision, and I pray may it be God’s will that you speak the word of the Lord (Yahweh) to me that you carry for all Israel.”

Yohanan gave praise to the Lord, and he blessed the man again, and he taught the man and his boys of the coming of the Messiah and kingdom of heaven, teaching them that it was a time of repentance, a time of returning to God, for the kingdom of heaven was near, and he taught them of baptism and the way of the new covenant that was coming into being, and they believed in the word of the Lord that Yohanan spoke to them. There was a stream nearby, and in the morning Yohanan received them in repentance and baptized them, and prayed over them and blessed them, all as the Spirit of God inspired, all as ordained by the Most High (Elyon).

When this had been accomplished and Yohanan was departing the eldest boy ran after him and pleaded with the Baptist that he might go with him and be a disciple to him. Yohanan said to the young man, “God is with you, but it is not given that you follow me. When the Anointed One appears, when you hear word of him, go and seek him out and follow him, he will receive you. With him is your destiny, and in this you are greatly blessed, for many of our ancestors have longed for what God has given to you.” Having said this Yohanan went on his way and did not look back.

After this he returned to the place of his assembly, for the purpose of his journey had been fulfilled.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#82 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu May 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Prayer Shawl: Mantle of the Prophet

When Elijah was sent to call Elisha into the way of the prophets, encountering Elisha plowing the fields he threw his holy mantle over him, his prayer shawl, and in this way Elijah blessed him and passed something of the spiritual power of his prayers and realization to Elisha. Afterward Elisha became the constant companion and attendant of Elijah, his inmost disciple, and he succeeded Elijah in lineage as the Baal Shem Tov, Master of the Good Name. That moment was the beginning of the dance of those two great souls together, a dance in the Holy Shekinah that continued with Yohanan the Baptist and Yeshua Messiah, one that was made complete and perfect in them.

As is known, the waters of the Sacred Jordan were turned back upon themselves by the power in that holy mantle, first by Elijah and then by Elisha, to whom that holy mantled had been passed, and so we know and understand that there was great spiritual power in that holy mantle, power of heaven and the Almighty (Shaddai), power of the prayers and realization of a Baal Shem - power of The Name (Yahweh).

So it was with the mantle of Yohanan, his prayer shawl, and in much the same way as Elijah when he received his disciples he threw his mantle over them, imparting a special blessing and empowerment, and taking the mantle back to himself he joined their soul with his soul, receiving them in covenant. In that movement of passing the mantle sparks of the soul of Yohanan flew into the soul of his disciple, and he drew sparks of the soul of his disciple into himself, and so a deep bond was formed between their souls on earth and in heaven, and even into future lives, all for the sake of the enlightenment and liberation of the souls he received into discipleship, or spiritual companionship.

There was great spiritual power in the mantle of Yohanan, and it was full of all manner of blessings. He would often extend the mantle over people to bless them, or touch them with his mantle to bless them, and at times merely through a brush of his mantle unclean and evil spirits were driven out of people, and at times in this way people were healed, or for a time the spirit of prophecy came upon them.

This, of course, is very common with prophets and tzaddikim, they often use their prayer shawl to pass blessings and empowerments to others, imparting something of the power of their prayers and spiritual realization; the mantle of Yohanan, though, was the mantle of a Baal Shem, and so in it were very great and lofty blessings, some very few were able to receive from him.

In Adonai Yeshua, though, an even greater generation of the holy mantle was made manifest, the mantle of the Messiah; it was filled with the prayers of God praying to God - Abundant Mercy. This holy mantle was passed to the Magdalene, the Holy Bride, and to anointed tzaddikim of the Way; and it is said that this holy mantle continues to be passed from one generation to another to this very day. Praise God!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#83 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Faithful Pharisees

Yohanan had fierce rebuke for many of the Pharisees and their teachings, the burdens they put upon the people with many additions to the law and their concealment of spirituality from the people, as though other than themselves no one else was worthy of deeper spirituality and knowledge of the mysteries. Many among the Pharisees were lacking in faith and lacking in the Spirit of God, and many were corrupt and lived in the way of hypocrites, and their hearts were hardened against the people and God, though they adored being honored by people, and sought power and glory for themselves, and sought wealth. Yohanan also knew that there were faithful and righteous ones among the Pharisees, who loved the people and God, and who sought to serve the Lord with sincere devotion and zeal, and those among the Pharisees who were faithful and righteous were well received by him, and he was swift to entertain spiritual discourse with them, and bless them, and those who invoked baptism he baptized.

Though there were many among the Pharisees who despised Yohanan and preposed he was a false prophet because of his severe rebuke of them, there were a number of Pharisees who took his words to heart, and who received his message and teachings, contemplated them and took them up in their own lives. Of those among the Pharisees who received him as a prophet of God there were two who became close followers. They would come out to see Yohanan in the evening to listen to his teachings, and both were were well versed in the secret mysteries of the Torah, and ways of prayer and meditation according to those mysteries, so often the teachings Yohanan shared with them ran very deep and ventured into lofty places, all as the Spirit inspired, all as they were able to receive. Joined with teachings of the mysteries of the law and prophets, the Works of Creation and Works of the Chariot, so he taught them the Works of Salvation, mysteries of the coming of the Messiah and Holy Kingdom. Receiving teachings from Yohanan they, in turn, would share them with those whom they taught and initiated, and with their friends among the Pharisees, so that through these two faithful and righteous ones the message and teachings of Yohanan spread among a good number of the Pharisees.

It is said that when Yeshua Messiah appeared and began to preach the Holy Gospel that these two faithful and righteous ones swiftly went to the Master and were received as secret disciples in his circle; as with many, Yohanan served to prepare them to receive the Messiah and draw near to him, and so receive their enlightenment and liberation in the Anointed of God
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#84 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Soul Sparks of the Prophets

The Baptist carried speaks of the souls of all prophets of Israel within his soul, for the soul of Elijah was in him, and it was ordained that in him those who were unredeemed among the prophets were redeemed, and all of the prophets were fulfilled, their divine actions being brought to fruition with the return of the soul of Elijah and the coming of the Messiah. So it is among the prophets, the messengers of heaven, their fulfillment is not in themselves, but it is in future generations and the prophets who come after them, it is in the people and their return to God (El, Elohim), and in the ongoing revelation of heaven and God, and the fulfillment of the intention of the Most High (Ratzon Elyon) in creation and the world. They serve heaven and God, and they serve the people, and they abide in the continuum of revelation, the utterance of the Living Word of the Living God (Elohim Hayyim); they labor in the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) for the realization of the kingdom of heaven and the World-That-Is-Coming, and abiding in the Midst until the End-Of-Days, they withhold something of their soul from full reintegration with the Light of the Infinite, willing to continue to run and return until all souls that might be redeemed are redeemed, willing to descend and ascend until all is accomplished, all as ordained by God Most High (El Elyon).

So it was that Yohanan carried sparks of the souls of all prophets of Israel, and he imbued into many around him issuances of those holy sparks, and when he embraced Adonai Yeshua in the Sacred Jordan and the direct radiance of the Supernal Crown (Keter, Eheieh) came into them, so sparks of the Soul of the Messiah merged with the sparks of all those prophets, and all of their divine actions were complete and perfect in that very moment. What followed, all that transpired, was the revelation and realization of what was embodied there, in that Holy Place, the Sacred Jordan. Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#85 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Intimacy in the Spirit

When people presented themselves to Yohanan to be baptized and he received them, with every person he baptized there was a moment of deep intimacy in the Spirit of God between them. When the person he was baptizing arose from the waters he would bless them, speaking in the Spirit with them, some he would hold gaze eye to eye, some he would hold their hands, or hold their arms in his arms, some he would lay hands upon their shoulders, or hold their head, some he would lay a hand over their heart, some he would embrace, and some he would kiss, and with some he would whisper mouth to ear secret things for the sake of their spirituality or the mending of their soul, whether instructions or a word of the Lord (Adonai, Yahweh). He also had a word for each faithful person as they departed. Often he would say, “Go in peace” or “Peace be upon you," but to some he would say, “Go and sin no more,” to some, “Your faith in God has redeemed you,” to some, “God has received you, go and walk with God,” to some, “Go and be perfect,” and to others various admonishments or salutations. The exchange between Yohanan and those he baptized was always very intimate in the Spirit, and with each person it was unique, all as the Spirit inspired, all as God willed, and as each man or woman had the desire to give and receive in an exchange of sparks.

He taught his disciples this way of baptism and they also entertained intimate exchanges in the Spirit of God with those whom they baptized, being fully present in the moment with the person they were baptizing.

This was also true of the disciples of Yeshua Messiah after the time of Yohanan the Baptist.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#86 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 27, 2017 10:28 am

A Samaritan Woman

One day there was a Samaritan woman among those who came out to see the Baptist. Among her people she was known to have the spirit of prophecy and zeal for the One God, holding much knowledge of the ancient ways of her ancestors. She listened to Yohanan preach and was deeply moved as he spoke of the nearness kingdom of God and as he spoke of the Anointed walking among the people. When Yohanan began to baptize people, though, she was not called to present herself for baptism, but she was called to pray and worship with his followers as he baptized. Then afterward, when he had finished the ceremony and all who sought to be baptized were received, when he came up out of the waters she went to him, and she said to him, “I see that you are a prophet of God and that God is with you, I see the light that is within you. I’ve come to you because I had a vision, and I pray that I might share it with you and inquire into its meaning.” Yohanan replied, “I see you are a Samaritan, why do you seek the interpretation of your vision from a teacher of Israel, why not inquire of the elders among your people?” She said to him, “Though my people worship on the sacred mountain of our ancestors and your people worship in the temple, is it not the One God, the Most High, that we worship? There is One God, and no other, and you are a prophet of God, this the Spirit of God has shown me.” Yohanan said to her, “What you have spoken is truth, come and let us sit in the shade and you can share what you have seen with me. If it is God’s will, I will share its meaning with you.”

They went and sat in the shade of some trees, and Yohanan prayed for a time and blessed the woman with peace, and he said to her, “Speak your vision and I will listen.” She recounted her vision saying, “I was in prayer on the mountain and as I prayed I was taken up in the Spirit as though into the world of angels, and among the many hosts were angels I’ve encountered in dreams and visions before, but there were many more, a vast company of angels beyond count. Then, in the midst of them, a Great Light suddenly appeared that was brilliant like the sun, but far brighter than the sun, a stream of light descended from the heaven above the heavens, and there was an appearance of something like an image and likeness of a Human One of Light, an emanation sent forth from the presence of the Most High. When he appeared all of the angels rejoiced and worshipped in his presence, they all bowed down again and again round about him, and they sang songs of praise in worship, and he was called ‘God-Is-With-Us,’ and by other great names, some that I’d never heard before and do not know and cannot repeat. There were many other souls there with me among the angels, and all of us were caught up in awe and wonder, and great joy, and we also worshipped with the angels, all giving praise and thanks for the coming of this Great Holy One who was called ‘Son of God’ and ‘Lamb of God,’ and many other things in the praise and worship of the hosts of heaven. In the midst of this there was something like streams of light that came out of the Man of Light and they went into the hearts of the many souls gathered among the angels, and one of them came into me. When a stream of light pierced my heart I felt and knew that I would meet this Great Holy One in this world, in this life. Just as this thought arose in my heart that single image and likeness of the Human One of Light became many images, and yet remained a single image, something like a Great Jeweled Being of Light, and these were emanations into countless realms and worlds above and below, the image entering into each realm and world resembling the spirits and souls dwelling in it; so that it was as though the entire creation was in the image and likeness of the Human One of Light and the Human One of Light was in them all. Seeing this my soul was overwhelmed, and a great fear of God came over me, and an angel came to minister to me and the Spirit set my soul back into my body. The angel said to me, ‘Seek him, you will find him by water, not on this mountain.’ Then the Spirit drove me off the mountain, a fierce wind arose, and a great storm swiftly came upon the mountain as I came off of it.’ This was the vision given to me. I understand it in part, but there is much that remains concealed to me, but here you are by the river. Are you the Man of Light? Can you interpret this vision?”

Yohanan wept with joy because of the revelation given to this humble woman, and he praised God and he blessed her, and he said to her, “Woman, you are beloved by God (Elohim)! Great mysteries of the one who has come and is coming have been revealed to you, and in time, when God wills it, you will glean deeper wisdom from this vision and you will be set into action by the Holy Spirit. I am not the one you beheld in your vision, I am not the one to whom you are given in the Holy Spirit; the one to whom you are given is the one coming after me, the one who is far greater than am I, he is the Lamb of God and Son of God, the Redeemer of the world and all creation. Very soon he will appear, and he will come in knowledge and power, and in the wisdom and understanding of the Supernal One (El Elyon), and he will receive you, if you receive him, for you are given to him by heaven and God, all as ordained by the Supernal One. You will meet him by the water, as the angel spoke to you, by the well of Jacob, and he will bring good news to you and will redeem you and your people with you. This is what the Lord (Adonai) would have me share with you. I can share no more, but when you meet the one who is coming, the Anointed of God, he will answer all of your questions and he will heal you and make you whole. Go in peace child!”

The woman praised God for the words of understanding, and she thanked Yohanan and blessed him, and she departed, returning to her people. It is said that from that day she would go to the well of Jacob to see the wandering teachers and prophets that would take their rest at the well while passing by, seeking teachings, seeking a word of God, waiting for the Anointed to come and the prophecy to be fulfilled; some have said that this was the Samaritan woman who meet Yeshua at the well of Jacob, the one who brought her people out to see him and receive him. It is said they were sift to listen to her because they had heard of this prophecy and knew what she had been seeking out at the well each day.

Yohanan often spoke prophecies of people’s future encounters with Messiah Yeshua, opening the way for them to recognize and receive him; so he called many to wait upon the coming of the Lord (Adonai) and to look out for him.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#87 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 am

Seeking the Lord in the Desert

There were several young men who came out to see Yohanan and to be baptized one day. They were close friends and were zealous for the Lord (Yahweh) so they wished to inquire of the prophet how they might draw nearer to the Lord and serve the Lord. Speaking for the group of them one of the young men asked Yohanan, “Teacher of God, what would you have us do to to acquire knowledge of God and follow you?” Yohanan replied, “God (Elohim) has received you in baptism, but if you seek greater knowledge of the Lord (Yahweh) go out into the wilderness of the desert and seek him, go out and wander in open spaces and continue to seek him until you find him. It is in the desert that prophets before you have met the Lord! Go and cry out until the Spirit of the Lord (Ruach Yahweh) comes upon you, and having the fear of the Lord, let the love of the Lord be kindled in you and let it blaze until it utterly consumes you! When the Spirit of the Lord comes upon you cleave to the Lord with all your heart and soul, mind and strength, and let the Spirit of the Lord take you up; wherever the Spirit goes, go with the Spirit, whatever the Spirit does, do in the Spirit. When it is God’s will and you return from the wilderness of the desert, the Spirit will lead you to the one you are to follow and it will be in him that you shall receive your vision and fulfill the will of God for you. Go now! Peace be with you.”

When the young men heard these words they were filled with even greater zeal, and they did not hesitate to set out upon their sacred quest. It is said that the Baptist was no longer in the world when they returned, but that Yeshua Messiah had appeared and was teaching the people, and it was to him that the Spirit led them. Being received by Adonai Yeshua it is said they became as a band of prophets spreading the good news of the kingdom of heaven among the people, doing the works the Holy Spirit gave to them.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#88 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:19 am

An Injured Man

There was a man who came to Yohanan who had fallen from a height and injured himself. He had great pain in his neck and he was unable to raise his arms. Yohanan saw him and felt his pain, and as the man drew near Yohanan embraced him and Yohanan let out his breath three times in powerful sighs, as though releasing something from within himself, and then he grasped the man’s neck with one hand and placed the other on the man’s heart, and he called upon the Name of the Lord (Yahweh, Adonai) and prayed for the man’s healing, and the man was healed. Immediately the man raised his hands above his head giving praise and thanks to God (Elohim), rejoicing in what God had done for him. He confessed to the prophet that he had been living as a faithless man, having turned away from God in bitterness, and he repented, desiring to return to God and mend his ways. Yohanan took the man to the river and baptized him, and he said to him, “Through this God has called you to return to him, through judgment God has brought mercy and blessed you, and so it is this day the Lord has healed you and delivered you. I tell you, the kingdom of heaven has come near, walk with God and you will be established in his kingdom. Go in peace!”
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#89 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Pride of Lions

One evening Yohanan was by the waters of the Jordan and a pride of lions appeared. People watching this from a distance feared for the prophet, but the lions went to drink and did not harm him, and afterwards they laid about him at a respectful distance, though near, and they seemed to commune in the Shekinah that enshrouded him. Then after some time the male of the pride let out a roar, and they departed in peace, leaving Yohanan to his prayers. Throughout their visit the Baptists seemed unmoved, and after a time he returned to his people. Needless to say, they were astonished by what they had witnessed, and were caught up in awe and wonder, and the fear of the Lord (Yahweh). Someone said to Yohanan, “Truly you are a prophet and God is with you!” Yohanan said to him, “Because of this you believe I’m a prophet? Prophet or not, if you seek to enter into the kingdom of heaven you must overcome your bestial nature and the violent inclination in you and so resemble a human being, who is the image and likeness of heaven and God (Elohim), for in this you have been given dominion over all creatures and will have peace.”
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Stories and Teachings of the Oral Tradition”