Gnosis of Guadalupe now available on Amazon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Gnosis of Guadalupe now available on Amazon

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:46 am

Dear sisters and brothers, and friends,

Greetings and blessings!

Our new book has now been published and is available through Amazon. "Gnosis of Guadalupe: A Mystical Path of the Mother." Elder Gideon co-authored this book with me, Sister Anna labored with us in editing and Sister Marion did the cover design and layout for the book, and it's turned out quite lovely; so this project has been a group effort and the fruits of the labor have come.

Now that the book is available, as you may have noticed, we removed the Guadalupe forum - all of my writings from the forum are in the book, set into their proper order, along with more teachings from Elder Gideon.

So please, if you are interested, buy a copy! The funds will help support our work, along with the tithes and donations the EPS receives.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

elizabethduval

Re: Gnosis of Guadalupe now available on Amazon

#2 Postby elizabethduval » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:19 am

Shalom!

This is very exciting news! Thank you all for your labor! May the Holy One bless the book and may it be a source of enlightenment and blessings to those who are seeking. Steve and I will order a copy soon.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Martina

#3 Postby Martina » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:21 am

Shalom brothers and sisters!

This is wonderful news! Praise be to Mother for inspiring this labor of Tzaddik and community of extending the light in such a profound way. May many blessings flow from it! Much gratitude to all who labored for it.
Martina

Bevan

#4 Postby Bevan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Congratulation Tau and to everyone who worked on this important work! I look forward to studying it.

May many be drawn to read and experience the Mother and Daughter through this book in these important times that we live in!

Bevan.

Return to “Announcements”