New Audio Available

Brother Christopher
Site Admin

New Audio Available

#1 Postby Brother Christopher » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:38 am

Shalom Everyone,

I would like to announce that we have added a new feature to our Sophian Website. We have now made available an audio recording of a Shabbat Discourse given by Tau Malachi that will be posted new every month. You will find this new feature located at our home page.

I pray all will enjoy this new update to our website!!

Blessings,
Brother Christopher

Martina

#2 Postby Martina » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 am

Shalom Brother Christopher,

this is very exciting news! :D

Many thanks and blessings,

Martina
Martina

Corrina

video

#3 Postby Corrina » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:19 am

Greetings in the Light!

Thank you so much for posting the video of the Shabbat Discourse! As grace would have it I was able to listen to the whole thing this morning.

Hearing Tau Malachi's discussion and all of your questions is truly a blessing, and the topic of two or more joining together is a great way to start this form of remaining connected.

May the Mother of Light continue bring the union of souls in The Work.

in spirit with you all!
blessings,
Corrina

+rue

#4 Postby +rue » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:16 pm

way cool! thanks for making this available. there was a lot to consider, including, "God is a verb." yeah!

blessings!
+rue

Brooke

#5 Postby Brooke » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 am

This is a super addition to the website that will bless many, I'm sure.

However, I'm only seeing a white box with a little red x up in the corner and nothing clickable in the box or the lettering below the box.

Any ideas about what's not working? Thanks for any help on this !

Susan

Thanks

#6 Postby Susan » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:07 am

I have just finished listening to this audio file and am so looking forward to sharing it with our Circle members tomorrow as part of our Shabbat service.

Fantastic work Brother Christopher. This is a wonderful and powerful initiative on behalf of all of us who live at a distance.

It is so good to hear all our fellow Sophians during their Shabbat discourse and, as always, it is a special gift of the Mother Spirit to hear +Tau Malachi speaking in the Spirit. So many thanks for your efforts +Tau Malachi and much gratitude to all our Sophian Sisters and Brothers who gave of themselves to make it all possible. It will be a real treat to look forward to each month!

Blessings and shalom to you,

Susan

Brooke

#7 Postby Brooke » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:00 am

Update to my last post :D

My husband couldn't see the audio on his computer's I.E. browser either but he *could on his Google Chrome browser so I pulled up G.C. on my laptop and (after downloading a plug-in) I am happily enjoying the Shabbat discourse.

Wanted to include this information here for anyone else who can't see or play the audio file -- you need the correct plug-in's and the new Google Chrome browser actually tells you what you need and helps you get it.

Many blessings !
B.

Brother Christopher
Site Admin

Thanks Brooke

#8 Postby Brother Christopher » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 am

Shalom Brooke,

Yes, I was aware of the IE issue and have been working to correct the code which I believe now is working....let me know if your still having issues with IE.....It is currently working in IE on my computer....

Thanks for letting me know....

Yonah

#9 Postby Yonah » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:52 am

I want to thank Tau Malachi and the Companions of Sophia Fellowship for making these audio streams available. It is such a blessing to those at a distance who can't attend Shabbat on a regular basis.

Having attended in person when I've been in the area, I feel like I am transported there and with all of you while listening to the discourse.

Blessings & love to you all...
Shalom!
+Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

Return to “Announcements”