New Audio Streams Link Now Available

Brother Christopher
Site Admin

New Audio Streams Link Now Available

#1 Postby Brother Christopher » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 am

Blessings and Shalom Everyone,

In addition to our new home page audio feature I have also just added a new link entitled "Audio streams" under the gnostic path tab. We currently have two new audio streams available upon the subject of Kali Imma, which is our focus for the upcoming Feast of the Mother and Child. We will be periodically updating new audio streams to this page in the future...

In Remembrance of the Holy Mother May ALL Be Blessed....

Brother Christopher

Jeff

Audio Stream ideas

#2 Postby Jeff » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Shalom,

This is great news. I love hearing the teachings, it adds to the energy of what is being shared in my opinion. I was curious if any guided meditations were in the workings? Some, well most of the meditations are quite complex with the many variations of chant involved (not that i am complaining in any way though). I would totally welcome and embrace some guided meditations. Just a thought.

Blessings and Shalom,
Jeff

DianaRuth

Thank You

#3 Postby DianaRuth » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 am

Dear Brother Christopher,

Thank you so much for your work in making the audio streams available!

They are an incredible addition to the treasures found on this website!!!

Blessings and Shalom,
Diana

Brother Christopher
Site Admin

Audio projects

#4 Postby Brother Christopher » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:32 pm

Shalom Jeff,

There are a couple of projects in the work.....Currently we are working on an audio project surrounding verses from the "Secret Gospel of Mary" which will include an audio/music presentation of verses taken from that text. Also we have been playing around with the idea of putting together some audio files which will include chanting and pronunciation of the Divine Names...However, we don't have any set dates as to when this will be up...But at least this will give you a sneak peek at whats coming...

Many Blessings,
Brother Christopher

Shirah

podcast?

#5 Postby Shirah » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am

Greetings,

Any chance of creating a podcast or other mp3 download of this content? I realize that runs into space issues, maybe use a rapidshare type site to host the files?

Thanks,
Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song:

Return to “Announcements”