Teaching Vidoes on YouTube

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Teaching Vidoes on YouTube

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 am

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Greetings and blessings in the Light of the Messiah!

I wish to share with you that thanks to the work of Brother Christopher, shooting and editing video teachings, we now have videos of some teachings on YouTube, with links to them from our homepage. At present we have five short videos, but we will be producing more each month so the collection of video teachings will be growing with time - so keep a watch for new videos.

We are also beginning another project to record sacred chants of the tradition and have audio files of them on our website. Within the next month or two we should have some of them up and running - so keep a watch for these as well.

In this way we are expanding our outreach and sharing of teachings beyond the written works in our books and forum, and it is our heart-wish and prayer that it might be of benefit to many.

Peace be with you!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Zhaphyr55

Re: Teaching Vidoes on YouTube

#2 Postby Zhaphyr55 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Many thanks, Tau Malachi!

I find the videos quite inspiring. It is good to see these simplified explanations and reminders of the roots and basics of the Sophian Tradition. I look forward to the future videos and being able to share them with others who express curiosity.

Blessings and light,
Jacquie

Martina

#3 Postby Martina » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:51 am

Greetings Tau Malachi,

heartfelt thanks for this new, inspiring means of sharing teachings. In its direct and easy to understand way it is speaking to many conveying the fullness and clarity of the Sophian teachings. I am very grateful for it and looking forward to what is yet to come. :)

In Gratitude,
Shabbat Shalom,
Martina
Martina

Brother Brian

#4 Postby Brother Brian » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Shalom

These videos have been such a blessing to family and friends. Thank you so much Tau Malachi and Brother Christopher for the work and all who helped. My wife was quoted as saying there is ("genuineness in his voice. Softness") Praise Ma for the this wonderful tool of Light. Watching these made me feel like I was setting there in front of Tau being given a discourse. I am very excited about this project! Thanks so much and blessings!

Shalom
Brother Brian

Return to “Announcements”