New YouTube Channel for Shabbat Discourses

Brother Christopher
Site Admin

New YouTube Channel for Shabbat Discourses

#1 Postby Brother Christopher » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Greetings and Shalom,

I would like to announce that we have a NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL that will now host all our new Sunday Shabbat discourses. I have created a new link on our Sophian home page to the channel and the most current discourse (Note** you may need to refresh your page to see the new updated changes). I will be posting only new discourses to the new channel. (Here is the link to the channel from here) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG_PYw ... b7ZBdez15A.

As a side note** I will continue to keep uploading our current Shabbat discourses to VoiceThread so it will be available in both places. As well as keeping VoiceThread for a place to keep archived discourses available for everyone for the time being.

It is my prayer that the new YouTube channel will be easier and more accessible for everyone.. Enjoy :)

Shalom,
Brother Christopher

Martina

Re: New YouTube Channel for Shabbat Discourses

#2 Postby Martina » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:51 am

Shabbat Shalom, Brother Christopher!

The new Youtube channel is a wonderful and convenient addition to the outreach of Ecclesia Pistis Sophia!
Many thanks, Brother.

Martina
Martina

HelenaN

Re: New YouTube Channel for Shabbat Discourses

#3 Postby HelenaN » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:43 am

Shabbat Shalom,

This is wonderful news, Brother Christopher! Initially, I did have some difficulty with VoiceThread but then it worked. Thanks!

Helena

Return to “Announcements”