shalom~

ZOHARx_radiance

shalom~

#1 Postby ZOHARx_radiance » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:10 pm

*my name is auriel
*i'm 19 years old
*i'm a trans woman
*i live in rural minnesota
*i'm a prospective giyoret (convert to judaism) and have been intensively studying kabbalah
*i'm also very interested in early/mystic christianity and the esoteric side of islam
*i believe yeshua ben-yosef was a tzaddik who taught the righteousness of the torah to the gentiles and the mysteries of the torah to his disciples, who embedded them in the gospels and apocrypha
*i have a huge folder of kabbalah, esoteric christianity and islam texts as zips on google drive here have it https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-lL1 ... l8tNExYMDg (includes all 51 volumes of the zohar in english in one zip!)
*very excited to be a part of this community and advance in my spiritual journey

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Welcome!

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Shalom Auriel:

It is great to meet you! I'm Elder Gideon. Welcome to our community!

As you meet us in the many posts and writings of Tau Malachi and extended community, I wished for you to also know about other ways of meeting us in social media.

We offer a live chat with Elder Sarah on Tuesday nights 6 PM PST: The link is right here. We also share an extensive array of podcasts of Tau Malachi teaching on Shabbat, all available on our YouTube channel: Ecclesia Pistis Sophia. Our Facebook page Ecclesia Pistis Sophia invites many who might be interested to meet us.

In addition to our forum here, I hope any of these speak to you and support you in this cycle of your spiritual life and practice.

Reach out and ask questions! We look forward to meeting you more, sister!

Shalom!

ZOHARx_radiance

Re: shalom~

#3 Postby ZOHARx_radiance » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:44 pm

iirc i signed up for the skype chat but now that i click the link i get a 404?

Penelope

#4 Postby Penelope » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:18 am

Greetings! The Skype chat is no longer happening. Sorry that the link to enter hasn't yet been removed. We do have a Tuesday evening chat, from 6:00 to 7:00 pm Pacific Time. It is quite enjoyable to participate. Perhaps we'll see you there.
Penelope

ZOHARx_radiance

#5 Postby ZOHARx_radiance » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:01 am

Penelope wrote:Greetings! The Skype chat is no longer happening. Sorry that the link to enter hasn't yet been removed. We do have a Tuesday evening chat, from 6:00 to 7:00 pm Pacific Time. It is quite enjoyable to participate. Perhaps we'll see you there.
Penelope

great! how do i sign up?

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:30 am

Greetings and welcome!

If you go to our homepage you will find a "quick link" to "register in our chat room." That will get you started.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

sheryl
Site Admin

#7 Postby sheryl » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:56 am

Shabbat Shalom Auriel, and welcome to our online community!

We are very blessed here with an abundance of revelations on Christian Kabbalah. I pray that they will enrich your journey.

I sometimes am able to join Tuesday evening chats and look forward to seeing you there.

Enjoy!

Sheryl

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”