Command of the Father (John 10:17-18)

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Command of the Father (John 10:17-18)

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:44 am

Command of the Father

“For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life in order to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have the power to lay it down, and I have the power to take it up again. I have received this command from my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“The Father and I are one” (10:30).

These verses are intimately interconnected, for as we know Yeshua Messiah was raised from the dead through the power of God Most High (El Elyon), God revealing and glorifying Godself with, in and through Yeshua Messiah - God Most High raised him up! Yet, as Adonai Yeshua bears witness here the power to lay down his life and take it up again was given to him, so that laying down his life he could take it up again himself with the authority and power given to him, or that was in him. There is, of course, no contradiction between the Most High raising Yeshua from the dead and he himself enacting this divine action through the authority and power set into him, for if and when there is complete realization of Absolute Oneness with God Most High there is no other than God, there is God and God alone, and everything transpires in God, from God and for God - God to God. Thus, Yeshua Messiah engages this divine action and in so doing, in the realization of Absolute Oneness, the Eternal God, the Almighty (Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai) uplifts and glorifies Yeshua.

This is the way of all actions and manifestations of the Divine Presence and Power, Holy Shekinah, with the holy and enlightened one who abides in union with the Essence and Being of the One God revelations of God come with, in and through them, and as them; they are one with God, God is one with them.

Now here there is something to contemplate, and understand well! Among the religious, generally speaking, a commandment is thought of in dualism, separation, twoness, God telling people what they are to do and them doing it, following direct instructions from God. Usually, doing what God wants, following commandments, it is believed God will then reward the faithful. Among mystics, though, there is another understanding of commandments, that in themselves they are blessings, and that the enacting of a commandment - in the action itself - with mind, heart and body, there is a blessing; it is it’s own reward, for through it the faithful and chosen draw near to God and unify their soul, their mind, heart and life, with the Divine Presence. Here, however, Adonai Yeshua takes this even further, citing the gnostic vision of commandments, that a commandment is the gifting of authority and power to act, and having been given the authority and power, so there is creative opportunity as to what, how and when the divine action is manifest, all as God wills and ordains, all as the Holy Spirit inspires.

Receiving a commandment is receiving Divine Authority and Power, and enacted in oneness it is the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit that accomplishes the action; God completes and fulfills the Divine Action.

In this light consider the various commandments given to us, contemplate them deeply, and understand the authority and power given to you! Remember and keep them in oneness, no longer in twoness, understanding that all of them, their spiritual knowledge and power, has been set into the heart of your soul - it is within you!

There is something more to be said of commandments, for here we are taught of the essential, specific commandment given to Yeshua Messiah - the central purpose for which he was sent and so appeared in this world. It is the authority and power of the Station of the Messiah. Do understand, however, that every soul has an essential specific commandment from God Most High - a Great Work, Divine Action, that they are to accomplish, the authority and power being given to them by God. Thus, you also have a special commandment from the Living God, a true desire, true will, to enact and accomplish- your true will being a ‘commandment’ of God, authority and power from God.

There is something more to be said of commandments of God to Yeshua Messiah. When we study and contemplate the Gospel of St. John we find that Adonai Yeshua speaks of commandments of the Father a number of times, here sharing with us the inmost essential authority and power given to him. According to Yeshua, though, all of his actions and words, all of the wonders, healings, exorcisms and teachings he gives are ‘commandments’ given to him by God, authority and power given by God. As we know, this is true of anointed tzaddikim, gnostic apostles, and this reflects the way of the Straight Path, the realization of conscious union with the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, the soul, mind, heart and body becoming the Soul, Mind, Heart and Body of the Messiah or Holy One. This, of course, is our aim, our intention, in the Straight Path, that the desire, will, of the Divine Self and of God Most High is enacted, and that we administer well the authority and power given to us by God, all thoughts, words and actions expressing what is good and true, in faith and love, revealing the Messiah and Holy Spirit indwelling us, glorifying God Most High.

There is no doubt more to be said of this power and authority in Messiah Yeshua to lay down his life and take it up again, but first understanding the deeper spiritual and mystical meaning of ‘commandments’ seems important, and what has been shared seems enough for the moment. So I’ll pause here in my comments.

May we fully take up the authority and power, the knowledge and power of God given to us in the Messiah, and may the Anointing pass from us to many others, gathering many into the Risen and Ascended Messiah! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Phillip

Re: Command of the Father (John 10:17-18)

#2 Postby Phillip » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Shalom Malachi!

Thank you for these teachings. I remember much of what is written here from the Shabbat discourse on June 9th, 2019, so if people are inspired and penetrated by these teachings, they can seek to probe more deeply and listen to this discourse, which explores these mysteries as well.

I am drawn here to the idea of a commandment that is linked to our true will, our soul/essence/nature – at least this is how I am hearing what was said here. I am stricken by how this teaching appears to inform us more precisely about the principle of ‘soul roots’ – a teaching also provided here on the forum. In essence, I remember that teaching on soul roots to be that each person’s soul is rooted in a Sephirah at the level of Adam Kadmon. This teaching proposes that our soul is drawn from the body of Adam Kadmon. I remember that teaching illuminating Paul’s discussions on the mystical body of the Church and each member being akin to a part of the body of the "Church" - the nature of the spiritual gifts each of us bring as a development/examination of this teaching that our souls are rooted in Adam Kadmon.

Yet, I imagine that with the commandments, we would not be speaking at the level of Adam Kadmon if the teaching given here in the forum is commenting on soul roots. I’m not sure which world/Olam such a teaching might be pointing to - Atziluth? due to the luminous nature of the commandments at this level? Assiah? since these commandments are a commentary on our actions in the physical world?

Perhaps pinning the teaching provided here down to a world/Olam is a silly effort and a distraction from something more direct about our essential nature, however. I recognize how I resonate strongly with this teaching in the sense that I witness certain drives towards righteousness within that are particular to me, that when drawn forth and enacted, it is akin to something profound about my own nature being drawn forth, and I notice different drives toward righteousness in others that are quite distinct, yet also seem to be linked to a spiritual power in them. I could likely locate the root of such impulses in a commandment. For myself, I can clearly see this.

So, I wonder about this teaching and the potential link to teachings on soul roots. How might such a teaching and practice of righteousness draw out our soul root, and/or draw out the soul-root(s) of others?
Phillip

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:59 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah!

When speaking of the roots of souls this corresponds with Atzilut, the Universe of Pure Emanation, their primordial essence corresponding with Adam Kadmon, Universe of the Primordial One. Soul roots are drawn from Sefirot of Atzilut, or a configuration of Sefirot of Atzilut, and there is no doubt that the essential commandment of God to a soul has a correspondence with its soul root; but then, understanding that many souls share the same soul root, but that each divine spark is individual and unique, there is something more in the commandment of God to each soul, which is joined to the original commandment given to when God speaks it into being, saying, “Be.”

In this light let us remember that the soul of the Messiah emanates from the inmost point of Atzilut, Atik Yomin - ‘Ancient of Days,’ which is the interiors of Keter of Keter in Atzilut. The essential commandment he received from God Most High reflects something of such an inmost secret soul root.

As we know, the full array of the soul, yechidah, hayyah, neshamah, ruach and nefesh encompasses the entire Great Tree and reaches from Adam Kadmon into Asiyah. Thus, yechidah, in its essence, is associated with Adam Kadmon, hayyah with Atzilut, neshamah with Beriyah, ruach with Yetzirah, and nefesh with Asiyah. As you might imagine, the essential commandment, and all of the commandments given to us by God have a manifestation on all of these levels, in all of these Olamot-Universes.

Having brought up Sefirot, Divine Attributes, remember that the commandments are associated with Sefirot. Thus, a central way of contemplating them as authority and power given to us is through contemplation of the corresponding Sefirah, Divine Attribute and Action.

Aside from the essential commandment given to each soul, and any other specific commandments given to a soul, concerning the general commandments that are given to all souls, such as ‘love one another as I have loved you,’ with every soul there will be a unique manifestation of them, and in effect each soul will have a special authority and power given by God to carry out the commandment.

I do not know if this addresses your question my brother, but I pray these thoughts might be helpful in your ongoing contemplation.

May the True Light shine brightly from within us! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

sheryl
Site Admin

#4 Postby sheryl » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:43 am

Shabbat Shalom Beloved Tau and Friends!

This teaching has brought much delight! My soul responded immediately, Yes! Praise to the Holy One for God's Commandments!

From this teaching many contemplations and insights have arisen. Grace no longer feels like an action of God but a Power of God. When we walk in Grace we walk with the Power of God emanating in and through our being as a vessel, God's Power manifesting in us and through us. This insight lead to another regarding the coming of Mashiach -- this being the gifting of God's Power to those who believe, those who abide in faith. It is through our faith that we become a vessel of Grace, it is through the fullness of our faith that we walk in Grace and the Power of Grace emanates into this world.

When Beloved David wrote: Blessed is the man who walks in your favor, it feels that he is speaking of this, of walking in the Power that is God's Grace.

These thoughts have brought rise to a question. Your beautiful teaching above, Tau, reveals why enacting Commandments is such joy. I wonder if contained in this is an essentialized message? Can it be that through the movement of Grace, Commandments are given and followed, bringing such joy as who we are in God manifests in us and through us? God's Power of Grace, then, is a gift of who we are in God? It feels that this is the essence of the teachings of the New Testament - that something greater has been gifted in Mashiach. That in the Covenant of Moses, obedience was asked of the ego, to engage in these Commandments and perhaps if it is God's Will something of God will move, but now in the Covenant of Mashiach it is by our faith that God moves, that Grace moves, so that God's Power, God's Grace now enacts the Commandments perfectly?

It comes to mind that what appears to be contradiction in the letters of the New Testament is actually speaking of this mystery. No one is without sin. Indeed, even breaking one commandment of the law is breaking the entire law, but for those whose faith has matured and are moving in and with Grace, there is no sin?

Praise God for the gift of Mashiach! May all beings believe and walk in your Grace.

Shalom,

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:55 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah!

All of the Divine Attributes (Sefirot) are manifestations of the divine presence, and they are divine powers and divine actions, and so it is with grace, which is attributed to Keter-Crown, and specifically to Keter of Keter of Atzilut. The manifestation of grace, though, is understood to transpire through Hokmah, the ‘Head of the Pillar of Mercy,’ and so in relation to creation is often spoken of as corresponding with Hokmah-Wisdom.

So grace is a power, and is an action of God Most High (El Elyon), the Messiah being a direct emanation, manifestation, of the supernal grace and mercy of the Eternal One (Yahweh). In this regard Yeshua Messiah is the manifestation of the presence and power of the grace and mercy of God, and is the action of that Divine Grace, the active power being the Holy Spirit.

As we know it is said that Messiah Yeshua was ‘without sin,’ which is to say that he was able to remember and keep all of the commandments, taking up the full authority and power of them all, and in so doing he was a true image of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim), fashioning a complete and perfect likeness of God in humanity; hence, he was the Perfect Tzaddik, the Perfect Human Being - ‘Son of Man,’ and ‘Son of God.’ Thus, he spoke the truth when he said, ‘You who have seen me have seen the Father,’ for in him was the image and likeness of the Father, the Eternal One, as is expressed in his Blessed Name, which is the Name of the Father - Yahweh, with the addition of the holy letter Shin, which means ‘Yahweh delivers.’

Understand, having remembered and kept all of the commandments in their spiritual essence, he completed and perfected them all through his complete self-offering as a holy sacrifice for humanity and all creation, through the laying down of his life and taking it up again, enacting the supreme authority and power given to him by God Most High. As we know, it is in the resurrection and ascension of Yeshua Messiah, having become the ‘Lamb of God,’ that the full force of Divine Grace, the Holy Spirit, is manifest among us and gifted to us; hence, our celebration of the great mystery of Pentecost. Through this action of Divine Grace there is the forgiveness of sin, for all who have faith and who cleave to the Messiah, turning to God, and who themselves forgive and have mercy, loving-kindness.

In essence it may be said that Yeshua Messiah enacted all of the commandments on our behalf - for the sake of all humanity, and indeed all creatures; and in his self-offering on the cross, and more so in the revelation of the Risen Messiah, he completed and perfected that action of Divine Grace, and he communicated the power of Divine Grace to us in his ascension; hence the outpouring of the Holy Light and Spirit on Pentecost.

It is not that we cannot error, or cannot sin, but rather that in this Sanctuary of Grace we are blameless if and when we repent, if and when we turn to God, invoke forgiveness and forgive; or we may say if and when we return to being One in the Messiah with God, the True Light.

Now concerning the commandments I will say this. Even as given by Moses it is not just a matter of the submission of the ego to the will of God, but rather in their spiritual essence the commandments are the revelation of who we are in God, and they provide the means of uniting who we are in ourselves with who we are in God, and so are empowerments for a return to God, an experience of nearness to God and oneness with God. In a manner of speaking, they reveal the image of God in us and teach us how to fashion a likeness of that image, that ‘image’ corresponding with who and what we are in God. There is, of course, a submission of the ego, and a breaking out of the ego in this process; but then it is something more, it is coming into being as who we most truly are. In the Messiah, of course, the spiritual essence of the commandments is revealed, and more so how this coming into true being in the Divine Presence is accomplished, and in the Messiah there is divine intervention and intercession, the power of Divine Grace coming into effect.

Here we may say that it is the authority and power of God that is given to us in the commandments, but then, understanding that the revelation of God to us is as our Divine Self, Divine I Am, so it is the authority and power of the Divine I Am.

As we know, the coming of the Messiah, this action of Divine Grace, is the revelation of the Divine I Am; hence, the revelation of the commandments as a vehicle of the realization and embodiment of the Divine I Am - actions of the Divine Self, or ‘Christ Self.’

As we are in ourselves, apart from who and what we are in God - the Messiah and Holy Spirit, we cannot enact the commandments, we cannot fashion a fit vessel, a true image and likeness of God, to receive the full influx of the Holy Light and Spirit, and so the full divine authority and power God intends to be manifest in humanity. It is through the grace and mercy of God manifest as the Messiah - the gift of Divine Grace, the Holy Spirit, through which the commandments can be enacted in their spiritual essence, a true holy vessel being fashioned, and so a reception of the full Supernal Influx - the embodiment of the fullness of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah.

Essentially, in the Messiah we are no longer the doer, but the Messiah and Holy Spirit are the doer - ‘Divine Grace,’ and through that Divine Grace, through the power and action of that Divine Grace, the commandments are rightly enacted, our soul is uplifted in ascent through the many stations, and we are given the corresponding states - authority and power, the fullness of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, ‘resting upon us,’ indwelling us, and surrounding us on all sides; hence ‘entering the kingdom of heaven.’

Faith is the key for all of this, joined with hope and love, just as St. Paul taught; and understanding this we can see why Adonai Yeshua often rebuked the lack of faith in people, or the weakness of faith, for it is through the maturation of faith that Divine Grace can take up her full action and manifest in full force, power.

May God perfect our faith and love, and may we walk in this world as a sign of spiritual hope for the people in good times and bad times! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

sheryl
Site Admin

#6 Postby sheryl » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:39 am

Shalom Dear Tau,

I am grateful for your response and the additional teachings that you have offered.

From reading your post, I wish to ask if keeping the commandments is passing away? In experience, the Law is something more than simply doing, and this offering of passing away gives a vocabulary in which to express the inner experience. Praise to the Holy One!

When commandments are enacted, it feels that there is an alignment arising within as self steps aside so that something greater may arise. And this stepping aside is a response. It its not an idea, or a plan, but a response to an awareness of something greater.

If I might also ask, when above you shared: ...and having remembered and kept all of the commandments in their spiritual essence, he completed and perfected them all through his complete self-offering as a holy sacrifice for humanity and all creation, through the laying down of his life and taking it up again, enacting the supreme authority and power given to him by God Most High... ... are you teaching that completing and perfecting the commandments is a full passing away?

Surely each personality display experiences and expresses uniquely what arises within, though it seems that in speaking of Law and Grace, to the question of what comes first, the answer is always, God comes first. I do what I see my Father doing..

From recent teachings, this feels to be key. One can experience and manifest Grace, or any Power of God, without passing away. But without passing away then we are the doer. And this is the way of Sorcery. So indeed, if the Law is passing away, then the Law is essential. If the Law for us is not passing away, then something else is arising.

Perhaps this is an essential teaching of the Beatitudes? Blessed are those who pass away...

If I might also share that another word came for faith, as spoken of in the first post, cleaving. True belief feels to be cleaving, and cleaving leads to stepping aside or passing away. Hence it is indeed by our faith...

Much gratitude once again for the delightful thoughts that are arising!

May all pass away, becoming a vehicle of Blessing for this world.

Shalom,

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#7 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:41 am

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of Messiah, the light of all the prophets and apostles of God!

We do, indeed, most often think of commandments as actions, and there is truth in that view of them; but perhaps they point to something deeper from which actions naturally and spontaneously arise, corresponding with the enacting of a commandment ‘for its own sake,’ for the joy of it. Here I will share an open secret. More than righteous actions the commandments are a state of being - returning to being One, the ‘Righteous One’ (Tzaddik). Thus, the full and complete enacting of all commandments by the Perfect Tzaddik, Messiah Yeshua, corresponds with a state of being - oneness with God, conscious union with God (the experience of Christ or God Consciousness). From that state of being - the Divine I Am, the actions of righteousness designated by the commandments naturally and spontaneously transpire, and there are these actions, this doing, but it is a direct expression of being One, and therefore there is no doer other than the Holy One, or the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit.

There is being One, and the enacting of the commandments flows from this; but then the commandments are also given as a way to return to being One, or as a way to ‘draw near’ to glimpse, taste, intimate nearness and oneness with the Eternal One (Yahweh).

As we know the commandments correspond with Sefirot, Divine Attributes - various actions, manifestations, of the Divine Attributes, and so are the ‘cultivation of the Divine Attributes’ - attributes of the Perfect Human Being (Divine I Am). As we also know, these Holy Attributes also correspond with various stations and states, and as is known, there are three principle grades of reaching each station, the outer, inner and secret. These correspond to a reaching of stations in the ‘fear of the Lord,’ the ‘love of the Lord’ and ‘complete oneness with the Lord,’ respectively. The first two correspond with states of nearness, ‘drawing near’ and then ‘intimate nearness,’ and there are corresponding grades, degrees, of passing away in these, but the actual reaching of the station of passing away - complete passing away and realization of ‘no passing away,’ corresponds with the secret grade of reaching all stations and realizing all states.

Understand, in base, there are 100 stations along with their various corresponding states - authority and powers, and the station of passing away stands as the 70th station, opening the way to the 30 higher stations and states. A faithful and spiritual person can, indeed, reach into these many lower stations and states at outer or inner grades well before a full reaching, realization, of the station of passing away; hence our conscious evolution, progress in the Gospel, co-laboring, striving with the Holy Spirit for the ascension of our soul, the realization of the Divine Attributes - or ‘remembering and keeping the commandments.’

It is true, however, that to enact all commandments in their spiritual essence, in completion and perfection, there must be a reaching of the secret grade of this array of stations, which corresponds with a full reaching of the station of passing away, and the realization of ‘no passing away.’ On account of this it has been said the the Perfect Tzaddik, Yeshua Messiah, completed and perfected all of the commandments through the Holy Cross, and more so through the revelation of the Risen Messiah; hence, the realization, revelation, of No Passing Away.

So the Master has taught us, saying if you wish to follow me, ‘break out of yourself, take up your cross, and follow me’; hence, be as I Am, I Shall Be (Anoki, Eheieh).

Now there is something to be said of the experience of passing away. As I’ve shared before in passing away ‘God takes our human attributes and replaces them with the Divine Attributes,’ or rather, the Spirit of God transforms our human attributes into the Attributes of God. Though, indeed, in the law it is given that we labor to cultivate the Divine Attributes - enacting the commandments, ultimately it is only through Supernal Grace manifest as the Messiah that the fullness of the Divine Attributes is generated and made manifest in us. God and God alone reveals the secrets of creation and God, and more so the secret of secrets, and so it is the Messiah and Holy Spirit alone that manifests the Divine Attributes in us, and moving with, in and through us enacts the commandments in their spiritual essence and truth - so in the Real (God).

Speaking of these mysteries it is good to remember that at any time, as God wills, the Spirit of God can uplift our soul into higher stations, a ‘reaching that is not-reaching,’ giving us a glimpse, a taste, of a station as a ‘state’; hence, a coming and going of the experience of stations and spiritual gifts, verses an actual reaching, attaining, of a station which remains stable with us. These movements of the Holy Spirit, of course, are blessings and empowerments so that we might yearn for them and strive with the Spirit of God for the full reaching, realization, of those stations and states.

Here we have directly stated how commandments are authority and power given to us, for they are manifestations of the Divine Attributes (Names of God), so a state of being (presence), and powers and actions. Understand, actions are the expression, manifestation, realization, of presence and power, or ‘being and force.’

As an example, in a state of being if there is love, or if there is compassion, the actions of love, actions of compassion, will naturally and spontaneously flow from it, and those actions are the manifestation of the power of love, the power of compassion.

From a gnostic point of view, Messiah is a state of being we are intended to realize; hence, being ‘Christ-like,’ or ‘Messiah-like.’ If and when that likeness is complete and perfect - perfected by passing away in the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, the fullness of the Shekinah of the Messiah indwells us and is embodied, and manifests as us - the ‘Second Coming.’

It is Divine Grace, the Holy Spirit, that accomplishes this Great Work, and faith, hope and love are essential to it - through faith the Spirit takes up her full Divine Action, enlightening and liberating the soul, uplifting it in the ascension into higher and higher stations and states.

I closing I can share that perfect cleaving (devekut) corresponds with passing away in oneness with God, the True Light.

These are are few thoughts I can share with you today.

Seeing and hearing and feeling what God is doing, so let it be done! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

aeeon

#8 Postby aeeon » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:55 am

Shalom to All Souls and Shalom Tau Malachi,

There is a teaching in kabbalah (for example in "Gates of Holiness" [Shaarey kedusha] by Chaim Vital Z'L [blessed memory]) that mitzvot [commandments] are parts (or members) of our Soul, and there are 613 parts of our Soul. It seems that through realization of essence of commandments (or their sod) we are becoming who we are in God, we are realizing our Eternal Being. It's like being unaware of physical body because of some illness (like being paralyzed) and by practicing some exercises some day we are being able to move some parts of this body, and by exercising more and more we become fully aware of physical strength in all parts. Then we are able to move these parts individually, walk, etc. The same analogy we have in our spiritual body (guf) or as you say body of Messiah. By doing mitzvot (good deeds) we are "exercising" our spiritual body, we are becoming more alive spiritually until we become fully alive, when our inner Body is fully activated.

I remember some teachings about doing external part of the commandments that it's good to pray that God will do the hidden part (sod) of commandment, but at the same time, we should pray that this hidden part of commandment should become our inner reality (not something hidden from us). So if someone is yet not aware (or not aware fully) of this inner essence of commandments, but nevertheless he is doing them with intention to realize them fully in their inner essence. He do what he can do at his current level even if it's imperfect. His intention and purity of the heart is what matters and he has hope and faith that God reveals to him more.

It seems that "we" (as ego) are unable to do any commandments (in their inner meaning), we must be awaken by God grace, to be aware of these "inner states of Being" through commandments. This is why doing good deed is always revelation of God, or by doing good deed we become aware of our true Self in God.
Being aware that we cannot do anything good without the grace of God makes us humble.

Lord (Adonai), please help us to become aware of this inner essence of commandments through Your grace and become fully aware of our Divinity, because only in You we are and only in You we are alive.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#9 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:10 pm

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful insights with us, they certainly point towards other aspects of these secret mysteries, and so extend the contemplation in a lovely way.

Souls are woven of the Names of God, the Divine Attributes (Sefirot); in fact all things in creation are manifest through the Names of God, Divine Attributes. The soul of the human being, though, as the image and likeness of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim) is woven of all of the Divine Attributes, though the roots of souls may have a correspondence with specific Attributes, which determines the unique essence and individuality of each soul and ‘soul groups.’ As has been said, the commandments correspond with the Divine Attributes, and as the various aspects of the soul also correspond with the Divine Attributes, so indeed, the commandments are a vehicle for the realization of the soul in all its aspects. When we speak of ‘stations’ and ‘states,’ which correspond with the Sefirot and their interiors, these are ‘stations and states of the soul,’ various grades in the evolution and realization of the soul in the ‘Path of Return.’

In his closing address to the children of Israel Moses speaks of this mystery of the Holy Torah, Gospel, woven into souls, teaching that the knowledge of the Torah - and so knowledge of God, has been set into our hearts, such that we need only go within and live within to acquire this Habad - ‘wisdom, understanding and knowledge.’

Yet, as we know, messengers are sent, prophets and apostles, and tzaddikim, to stir this awakening and remembrance, along with angels, and there is a play of Light Transmission that moves in this world. What a wonder, and what a delight, this mercy and compassion of God! Praise God!

We, indeed, cannot wait for some time of our ‘perfection’ before enacting the commandments, but we need to take them up, even if performed in imperfection, or not for their own sake, for it is through this that the Great Natural Perfection may be recognized and realized, or the indwelling Messiah - the Divine I Am. St. James makes this very clear when he teaches of the need of faith joined with good works; if I have faith, then naturally, I’ll enact the commandments, and will co-labor with the Holy Spirit to cultivate the Divine Attributes, or to ‘fulfill the commandments.’

The spiritual essences of commandments, the ‘hidden’ dimension of the commandments, these are secrets that God and God alone reveals; and yet, all in a great mystery, this is knowledge ‘held’ in the heart of our soul, and curiously enough the revelations of these secrets by the Spirit of God is an experience akin to ‘remembering’ - remembrance of something known in our soul's origin.

Here we may share an open secret. As we know, each soul receives a unique revelation of the Holy Gospel, a unique Habad of the Gospel, so that each may speak according to ‘their gospel,’ their special knowledge of the Messiah and God Most High (El Elyon). In this, so also, special and unique knowledge of the commandments, all having its root in the particular commandment given to each soul, and with this knowledge, a unique, specific way of fulfillment of the commandments.

Now you have Brought up an important point, corresponding with the spiritual and metaphysical reality of the image of God in us, and our generation of our likeness to God - or to that image of God. In the fashioning of this ‘likeness’ there is, in fact, a literal generation of a spiritual body - a body of light, or ‘light vestures’ as it is sometimes called. This generation of a body of light - ‘body of resurrection,’ corresponds with actions of righteousness, good works - the enacting of the commandments, the manifestation, realization, of the authority and power set into us as co-creators and co-redeemers with God. Quite literally through this we are generating, creating, the body, appearance, of our soul in the true kingdom of heaven, the World-To-Come, as well as the ‘place of dwelling,’ the corresponding light realm in the Supernal Abode. St. Paul mentions something of this in passing when he writes, ‘seek always a better resurrection,’ and the Acts of Thomas speaks very directly to it when it tells the story of St. Thomas performing works of charity on behalf of a king and in so doing ‘building’ him a glorious ‘heavenly palace.’

Here we may say that there is an actual generation of light in the enacting of the commandments, or the enacting of what is good and true - actions of faith and love; more so, there is a drawing out, calling out, of ‘light from within darkness.’

In this regard there is something to be said of the Sanctuary of Grace in Messiah and the enacting of commandments, even if imperfectly. If we will take action in faith and love, cleaving to the Messiah as best as we can in the moment, although in imperfection, impurity, ignorance, the Holy Spirit will draw light from that darkness, complete and perfect that action, and so establish it in the Good - God. Certainly so! Praise God!

Our is an active and dynamic surrender, co-operating, co-laboring, with Divine Grace, the Holy Spirit, and if and when we take action to the fullest extent that we can, in surrender to God Most High, when we come to the limit of what we can do, the Spirit of God will take up that action as her own, and so accomplish it in full, all as ordained by the Most High (Elyon). This awareness is the foundation of the teachings of the ‘five steps of perfect success’ in our Christian Kabbalah.

May many receive the Spirit and so awaken this day! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Marion

#10 Postby Marion » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:34 am

Shalom Tau Malachi and community!

A contemplation arose from what you have shared that I wished to ask about. You taught us that Yeshua enacts the commandments from a state of Oneness, not twoness, and the state of Passing Away is a state of pure devekut—cleaving. Therefore, in this state, does Yeshua give himself over fully to the commandments? That is, the commandment to not steal: is his whole body, mind, and soul in the enacting of this? Because there is not stealing outwardly, and then there is not stealing energetically, and spiritually, and probably many other subtle layers which I am unaware.

In this giving himself over fully to the commandments, is he also giving himself over fully to God? Because if each commandment is associated with a sefirah, and the sefirot are aspects of God, then unifying his soul with each of these aspects, is he unifying his soul with God?

There is something else I wished to ask. He says: “lay it down, and take it up again.” Does this imply a constant running and returning? I got the image of laying his life down as Yeshua coming into incarnation, bringing the word of the Lord into the flesh and into the world. Then taking it up, he ascends into higher states, and brings something of this realization into the body and life. Does the specific ordering here point to a conscious incarnation first?

He says he has this power and no one is making him; he is a willing sacrifice. If he and the Father are one, then this power to take up his life and lay it down again in God’s power? Here I am thinking about Tzaddikim in this world. How we can see that their entire lives are fully taken up for the sake of the people and the land. In giving themselves fully over to community, it feels inseparable that they fully give themselves to God. Because if one is completely devoted to God, wouldn’t they also be completely devoted to God’s creation?

May we be empowered to take up our lives fully, and lay it down again, Amen!

Blessings and Shalom,
Marion

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#11 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:56 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen and Ascended Messiah!

If, indeed, Yeshua Messiah abided in conscious union with God Most High (El Elyon), and this God Consciousness was his state of being, then in Yeshua enacting all of the commandments God enacted them, with, in and through him, and as him, the Spirit of God accomplishing all mysteries of the Gospel, and so all of the commandments were fulfilled in their perfection - completion. Understand, in a complete realization of the Absolute Oneness of God Most High, as realized and embodied in the Perfect Tzaddik, Perfect Human, Adonai Yeshua, God was his seeing, hearing and feeling, his smelling, tasting and touching, and his speaking; his body was as the Body of God, his heart as the Heart of God, his mind as the Mind of God, his soul being the Soul of God - Soul of Messiah, the full power and authority of all of the Names of God, the Divine Attributes (Sefirot) from the inmost to the outer most being in him and manifesting as him. The entire giving of the commandments, or the Holy Torah and Gospel, is for the sake of the return of souls to God, for the sake of drawing souls into nearness and oneness with God - the remembrance of their origin in the Pleroma of Light. If in oneness, conscious union, the commandments, or authority and power, naturally and spontaneously flow from that state of being One, they are the expression of the nature of God, the True Light. From this state of being - the Divine I Am, there would be no ‘giving himself over,’ as in separation, twoness, but rather a direct expression of Divine Being, Supernal Being. It is a soul drawing near from a state of being in separation, twoness, who ‘gives themselves over’ to the enacting of the commandments, bringing the seemingly separate self, the apparent ‘other than God,’ into submission, and it is that illusory self of separation that passes away as the truth of innate oneness with God is realized.

We may say this, however, that God gave Godself over to becoming human so that the fullness of God might be revealed and realized in humanity, and that in this Divine Action God gave Godself to humanity, and indeed to all creation. God becoming human corresponds with the supreme mystery of the tzimtzum, the restriction of God upon Godself in order to create the space for creation. The fruition of the tzimtzum, and the ‘rectification’ of shiverat ha-kelim, the shattering of the vessels, was in the coming of the Messiah, and ultimately in the Divine Action of the Messiah laying down his life and taking it up again,’ hence in the revelation of the Risen Messiah. Understand, ‘God come down,’ ‘God becoming human,’ this is a Divine Action of tzimtzum, and God certainly did give Godself over to it, in a manner of speak. Certainly so!

This play of tzimtzum in the Divine Incarnation, of course, was the Divine Action of the tikkune of creation - mending creation, mending ‘shattered vessels,’ completing creation. Save through the grace of God and power of God, how would this be accomplished?

Now let us remember a teaching of the Holy Kabbalah. Creation is founded upon the Holy Torah, and so upon the commandments. Understanding this, then, to enact the commandments in perfection, completion, fulfilling them all in their spiritual essence, is the perfection, completion, of creation. As we know, in the Messiah there is a ‘new creation,’ a new heaven and earth, and a new humanity - a divine and supernal humanity, and just as the former creation was founded upon the Torah, and it was perfected and completed with the Gospel - the coming of the Messiah, so the new creation is founded upon the Gospel.

The Gospel, as we know, is the action of Divine Grace - Supernal Grace, and so now in this world there is the play of the law and grace interwoven, and through grace their is salvation; the possibility of full realization of oneness with God, and therefore enlightenment and liberation.

The Holy Cross corresponds with the cessation of the cause of bondage, or sorrow and suffering: ignorance, sin and death, or the self-grasping, desire and fear arising from the ignorance, the illusion of separation; but understand, apart from going to the cross there could be no revelation of the Risen and Ascended Messiah, and therefore no dispelling of the ignorance, the illusion of separation. Unless the Lord laid down his life and took it up again we would not know the truth of our innate oneness with God Most High in our inwardness, and would not be able to recognize and realize it.

There is, of course, much more involved in this action of Divine Grace - this action of God among us, for not only is the way of the Great Ascension opened to us, but there is divine intervention, divine assistance, as we co-labor with the Holy Spirit, as we strive with the Holy Spirit, for full Self-realization in Messiah; hence, a Sanctuary of Grace has been established for us, and receiving the Holy Light and Spirit we are gathered into that Holy Sanctuary - the Messiah, and we are lead in ascent and carried in ascent by the Holy Spirit. Essentially, for those who cleave to the Risen Messiah in the fullness faith and love (true gnosis), as he was raised from among the dead and uplifted in the ascension so also are we raised from the dead and uplifted in the Great Ascension.

Do understand that though we may speak of God ‘coming down’ and there is truth in this, in reality God is within all things. In a manner of speaking, God ‘coming down’ is the action of the Spirit of God ‘awakening God’ in all things, in all creatures; it is a stirring of remembrance of the innate unity of all things with God, the realization of the Absolute Oneness of God Most High - the Reality that there is nothing that exists but God and God alone, there is in Reality no ‘other,’ and never has been and never will be.

In this respect we may say, ‘God came down so that God would rise up, and so Adonai Yeshua taught, “No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven, the Son of Man” (John 3:13).

These are a few thoughts I may share with you today. May God help us understand!

May we be blessed to remember the Bornless One within us, the pure emanation of the Eternal One (Yahweh, Yeshua)! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

aeeon

#12 Postby aeeon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:10 am

Shalom

Tau Malachi wrote:If we will take action in faith and love, cleaving to the Messiah as best as we can in the moment, although in imperfection, impurity, ignorance, the Holy Spirit will draw light from that darkness, complete and perfect that action, and so establish it in the Good - God.

"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior." Habakkuk 3:17-18

Tau Malachi wrote:though the roots of souls may have a correspondence with specific Attributes, which determines the unique essence and individuality of each soul and ‘soul groups.

I heard about that before in the context of the individual soul, that we are parts (for example) of legs, hands, heart or brain,etc. of Primordial Soul of Adam (Adam ha-Rishon). Of course this is related to the sephirot in the body (guf) of Primordial Soul. This is maybe a reason why there are many different teachings, and some souls from specific roots are attracted to this or that path.
But.. Is this teaching limited to some levels of soul? For example at some level we are transcending that and attain realization of Primordial Soul, we are not only some parts, but wholeness.
Are the "soul groups" related with spiritual community? They are "spiritual objects" or partzufim? Can they couple (zivug) with other "spiritual objects"?

Tau Malachi wrote:The fruition of the tzimtzum, and the ‘rectification’ of shiverat ha-kelim, the shattering of the vessels, was in the coming of the Messiah, and ultimately in the Divine Action of the Messiah laying down his life and taking it up again,’ hence in the revelation of the Risen Messiah.

I see relation between this and teaching about supernal ascension of Primordial Soul (Adam Rishon), or ascension of the spiritual worlds BYA to Atzilut, although I've not studied this topic in great details yet. In some way this is also related with the teaching of Shabbat, when the lower worlds ascend to Atzilut.
In my intuition, I may be wrong, what you call here "coming of Messiah" is the same as Adam Rishon, topic of shevirat ha-kelim is related with this, and Risen Messiah is the same as ascension of Adam Rishon, rectification of shevirat kelim, etc.
The power of rectification of "seven kings that died" is in three upper kings (or points), that didn't died (only passed away and changed their spiritual state). From the kings related to first three the partzuf Atik is build, and other partzufim of Atzilut are build from other (seven) points:

"Now, the seven other points of the original ten points are the secret of Arich Anpin, Abba, Imma, Zeir Anpin and Nukva, as will be shown with God's help. The aspect of Atik Yomin is only in the first three. The power of Arich Anpin, Abba, Imma, Zeir Anpin and Nukva is in the seven.
Everything was mixed together and combined in each point of the seven. Also, the power of Atik Yomin was mixed with them, because each of the lower things must have the upper power to spread within it. Atik descended into all of them and did spread and was mixed within them." Etz Chayim

This may explain what you've written about the power of crucifixion and redemption.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#13 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:13 am

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Messiah, the light of all prophets and apostles of God!

The roots of souls correspond with yechidah, the divine spark or unique essence; hence the inmost aspect of the soul. Yes, indeed, souls roots are drawn from different ‘parts of the body’ of Adam Ha-Rishon, these corresponding with the Sefirot of Atzilut. As is known, soul roots may derive from the exteriors of the Sefirot or the interiors of the Sefirot, the latter corresponding with the Holy Partzufim. All souls are woven of the light and spiritual powers of the Sefirot, Divine Attributes - the Names of God, and roots of souls may be the issuance of a specific Sefirah or a combination of Sefirot. Needless to say, countless souls will share the same soul root and so form a ‘soul group’ or collective; but, all in a great mystery, each yechidah is a unique and individual emanation of a ‘soul root’ and no two are the same in any ‘soul group.’

When we speak of ‘soul groups’ this is to acknowledge vast collectives of souls that share the same root, and to acknowledge that there a great many different ‘kinds,’ ‘groups,’ of souls, also a vast spectrum of grades of soul roots.

Now it is true, a spiritual community, or any gathering of human beings, may very well attract numerous souls that share the same soul root, and so share a special inner resonance along with a deep desire for shared works or missions. Yet, typically speaking in gatherings of people, not all who are attracted and gathered will share the same soul root; in fact in any human endeavor or work there is a greater dynamism when people of various soul roots act together, or co-labor together, generating a greater range of intelligence, abilities and creativity.

In terms of soul roots, and souls sharing the same roots and the various wisdom traditions in the world, generally speaking you will find souls having all manner of soul roots within any given tradition.

In the Holy Kabbalah, Jewish or Christian, the term ‘couplings’ specifically refers to interactions, exchanges, unifications, between the Sefirot, and specifically between the Holy Partzufim. In this regard we must remember that there are Sefirot within Sefirot, ‘spheres within spheres,’ and that each Sefirah is composed of all ten Sefirot; hence, there is the Sefirah and there are its ‘interiors.’ The Holy Partzufim correspond with the interiors, the configuration of ten Sefirot within a Sefirah. It is through their interiors that the Holy Sefirot are interconnected, interrelate and interact, and are able to be brought into union - ‘coupling.’ The term ‘coupling’ of course plays upon the term partzuf (divine personification) for the interiors of the Sefirot of Atzilut.

This principle, this term ‘coupling,’ does not directly apply to the interactions and exchanges between souls, but rather there is what is called the ‘exchange of sparks’ that transpires between souls and can occur from various levels of the soul. First, in any significant encounter and interaction between souls there is something of an exchange of sparks, whether at the level of nefesh, ruach or neshamah. This corresponds with a ‘karmic connection’ between them, whether positive or negative, and until whatever is transpiring and moving between them is complete they ‘carry’ the sparks of one another, the sparks being ‘returned’ when their interaction is complete. Aside from this there are various other circumstances in which there are exchanges of sparks, such as the play of ivurim (impregnations). At times souls of higher grades, stations, or a greater spiritual realization, will send a spark of their soul into a soul of a lower grade to bless and empower them - this is an ivur (impregnation). Souls of higher grades - specifically tzaddikim, may also take sparks of souls into themselves for similar reasons, then ‘return’ them after carrying them for a times, transmitting knowledge and power to that soul to facilitate its evolution and realization, or return to God. So there is this exchange of sparks between souls, and as it happens between individual souls of various soul roots, so through those individuals it happens between soul groups.

That said, it is through human thoughts, words and actions, and through the process of the spiritual and supernal realization of souls, that ‘couplings’ of Partzufim are brought about; hence, the actualization and realization of this divine principles and potentials, which are also ‘stations of souls’ in their ‘ascent’ or Self-realization. Quite naturally, as you might imagine, the vast exchange of sparks between souls is an integral part of this process of ‘coupling’ Sefirot, Partzufim. In that the rectification and fulfillment of any of the soul roots, or groups of souls, is completely interconnected and interdependent with the rectification and fulfillment of all the others, so there must be this exchange of sparks between them. In this you will understand that the ‘coupling’ of Sefirot, Partzufim, and the ‘tikkune of vessels,’ is all about the awakening of souls, and their actualization and realization, their ‘return to God.’

As we have considered above, Partzufim are formed by the configuration of ten Sefirot, the ‘interiors’ of the Sefirot to which they are attributed - so the three Supernals and the Seven are within each of the Partzufim. Atik Yomin, the ‘Ancient of Days,’ is the inmost Holy Partzuf of Atzilut, and corresponds with the interface between Atzilut and Adam Kadmon - the supernal and primordial universes, respectively. Each Sefirah contains all ten Sefirot, and those interiors also contain all ten Sefirot, ‘interiors of interiors,’ and so there are ‘spheres within spheres within spheres’ expanding into the Infinite One (Ain Sof). Atik Yomin corresponds with Keter of Keter of Atzilut, and is the configuration of those ten interiors of that interior, corresponding with the primordial and supernal essences of the Sefirot - the ‘secret radiance,’ as it were, of the Essence of Eheieh, El Elyon.

Now, that secret radiance shines into the Supernals of each Partzuf, from Arik Anpin to Nukva, and it is hidden, concealed within them. In the revelation of the Holy Partzufim they they are revealed and known through their Seven, their Supernals being veiled, concealed, and so this inmost essential radiance ‘spread’ in them through their Supernals is hidden. As we know through the prophet Daniel the Soul of the Messiah emanates from Atik Yomin - the essences of all the Sefirot, Divine Attributes. With the coming of the Messiah, and specifically the revelation of the Risen and Ascended Messiah, all in a great and supreme mystery, this influx and spreading of Atik Yomin through out the Partzufim, and even into the interiors of the Sefirot of all of the Olamot-Universes, is complete. In a manner of speak, just as there is a ‘reaching and not reaching until there is full reaching’ in the emanation of the Sefirot from one another, so there is a ‘spreading and not spreading until there is full spreading of this inmost essential radiance of the Supernal Crown, the full ‘spreading’ corresponding with the appearance of the Risen Messiah, and specifically the Light Transmission that radiates from him.

Yes, indeed, the coming of the Messiah does correspond with the full awakening and realization of Adam Ha-Rishon (First Human), and more so Adam Elyon (Supernal Human); hence the realization of the full divine potential of humanity, the ‘Perfect Human Being’ or Human One of Light. As the image and likeness of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim), so the One Soul, ‘Adam is composed of all the Divine Attributes, the Sefirot, and the One Soul, in separable from the ‘Soul of God,’ is the Soul of Messiah. Understanding this in the Christian Kabbalah the Messiah is often called the ‘Second Adam,’ or ‘Perfect Adam,’ and also the ‘Great Seth.’

This realization, perfection, of the Human One (Adam) is completely interconnected with the full influx and ‘spreading’ of Atik Yomin - this direct influx, emanation, ‘from’ Atik Yomin.

This divine action of the commandment given to Messiah Yeshua, and through him it is given to us - the ongoing labor to bring the spiritual essences into things, creatures, which corresponds with the ‘spreading of Atik Yomin.’ The greatest manifestation of this, of course, is the play of Light Transmission, the initiation of living spirits and souls in the ‘Path of Return,’ or the ‘Great Ascension.’

These are a few thoughts that arose as I contemplated your post.

May the Holy One bless you and gather you in! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Building a Vehicle

#14 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:25 am

Shabbat Shalom, Tau Malachi:

Many thanks and praise to the Most High for opening such detail regarding the interiors of commandments—the holy partzufim. Every pass at this mystery adds a bit more understanding to how everything connects through the surface glyph of ten sefirot: Beneath this are ten within each within ten and so forth, originating in the partzufim. The dimensionality of this begins to account for a new appreciation of vessels we form and are, how they are made fit for influx.

Now it is true, a spiritual community, or any gathering of human beings, may very well attract numerous souls that share the same soul root, and so share a special inner resonance along with a deep desire for shared works or missions. Yet, typically speaking in gatherings of people, not all who are attracted and gathered will share the same soul root; in fact in any human endeavor or work there is a greater dynamism when people of various soul roots act together, or co-labor together, generating a greater range of intelligence, abilities and creativity.

I come to this mystery of vessels as I’m reflecting on my recent experiences with my companions on retreat. What can I say? Upon my return home, I was without words, only many overwhelming tears of awe. Something more of the “vision” came in immediately while unpacking prayer weapons and again, later that night in prayer before going to sleep. The joy of what I’d felt in the vision could only be expressed with tears and sighs.

Your post helps explain what happened. While the Most High and your prayers and presence were most obviously with us in the constant punctuation of signs in the sky, the water, the living beings, and the elements, it was also “on us” to build a vessel of intention: to break out of ourselves and grow our community. Each of us sharing this intention through our own gifts and needs built the vessel from inwardness, where your teaching of the interiors of sefirot join with each other.

Vessel now sounds like a vehicle in every sense of the word. The medium of vehicles carry pigments and medical drugs as differently as automobiles. Vehicles also make metaphors, being what’s compared with something concrete. What’s inside the chemistry, engineering, or comparison is the structure of how something will manifest. So vessels feel like vehicles—a medium—by which we become conscious of the interiors manifest exterior.

Our cohesion as a group of four fulfilled so many commandments as we each contributed an open, spacious heart through the whole the arc of the retreat. Every cycle and detail added more energy to the vehicle of transmission. From our purifying work the first night in ecstatic worship to baptism the next morning and the construction of our matrix in the land, a vigil of inwardness and clear energy continually infused the ceremony with greater intensity: The vehicle the Most High inspired us to build, with the prayers of our Tzaddik and community, was fit and stable for a deep invocation of a partzuf—an interior. The Holy One granted a lofty transmission that rayed out very far to the people and land. Signs during, after, and throughout the next day were all praise of the Holy One.

Through a vehicle inspired, a matrix built, a vigil kept, and an invocation engaged, the Holy One accomplished so much. I see differently know how a few zealous individuals oriented within can tap the interiors of their souls in the Holy One. From within their interiors, the interiors of the commandments—the interiors of the sefirot—greater, divine force impacts. Commandments are authority and authority is commandments: The deeper the inwardness of each engaged, the higher the vibration, the nearer to the origin and ground they are in the Holy One.

From this experience still ongoing, I see more directly how the sanctuary of Messiah is the revelation of these interiors of sefirot revealed to us by way of our soul roots in these interiors:

As we are in ourselves, apart from who and what we are in God - the Messiah and Holy Spirit, we cannot enact the commandments, we cannot fashion a fit vessel, a true image and likeness of God, to receive the full influx of the Holy Light and Spirit, and so the full divine authority and power God intends to be manifest in humanity. It is through the grace and mercy of God manifest as the Messiah - the gift of Divine Grace, the Holy Spirit, through which the commandments can be enacted in their spiritual essence, a true holy vessel being fashioned, and so a reception of the full Supernal Influx - the embodiment of the fullness of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah.

Through cleaving to the Risen Savior, we have access to all aspects of Messiah, which I’m now hearing is the ground and synthesis of all personifications. The more clearly we know and engage this knowledge, the greater the vehicle we become of Grace: the greater God's authority we embody. So if by enacting the commandments I grow in self-knowledge—greater inwardness—I’m accessing the interiors of my soul inseparable from interiors of sefirot: who I am in the Holy One.

I’m marveling all over at the power of these mysteries when they’re embodied by the community. Engaging these commandments as states of being, each in our own way draw forth the interiors we all share. This builds the vehicle for influx we receive and at the same time transmit. I praise God for such detailed teachings of Grace: how one prepares in their inwardness—the interior conditions—a vehicle for Grace to move.

May we in our commandment become Grace for the people and land.

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#15 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:41 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

First I’d like to offer a clarification. The interiors of the Sefirot - the ten within each - do not ‘originate’ from the Partzufim, but rather they are the Partzufim. The Holy Sefirot originate from the Infinite One (Ain Sof) and as we know emanate from one another; the term Partzuf indicates the ten interiors and alludes to certain spiritual and metaphysical qualities of the corresponding Sefirah, Divine Attribute, and its Divine Actions, as well as interrelationship and interactions between the various Sefirot.

Understanding that the Holy Partzufim are interiors of the Sefirot, so we understand that they correspond with Divine Attributes within Divine Attributes, or ‘stations within stations’ that are reached as a soul ascends and is realized in the One; and by extension it may be said that they are ‘commandments within commandments.’ As an example, ‘You shall not kill’ corresponds with numerous other activities that can have a similar effect of harm, diminishing a person or destroying their life, apart from the actual act of murder. Thus, within any commandments there are ‘interior commandments.’

Here we may add that remembering and keeping a commandment, whether a positive or negative commandment, has a corresponding authority and power, and ‘merit’ - generation of light-power.

Now here you have brought up a deeper spiritual and mystical understanding of ‘commandments’ going beyond the various commandments, teachings, found in the Holy Scriptures, and it is good to draw this out. For to the mystic and gnostic commandments are a living experience - they are ongoing, for as we receive leadings of the Holy Spirit, or we receive words of the Lord, or luminous dreams and visions that direct us into various spiritual works or actions, these are understood and received as ‘commandments.’

As Sarah, you and the companions with you experienced on the recent spiritual retreat in the desert, when a leader of a ceremony receives a word or vision of how the sacred ground is to be laid out, and spiritual works, actions - prayers and invocations to be done, and the individuals gathered also experience leadings of the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, these are ‘commandments.’ Remembering and keeping them, honoring and engaging them, those involved in that divine action are unified with the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and have the corresponding authority and power, and they are conscious vehicles, conduits, of that Divine Presence and Power. You, Sarah and the companions with you out in the desert had, perhaps, your most intimate experience of this to date, and so indeed have come to a deeper insight of commandments as states of being, and as authority and power ‘given from on high.’ Quite naturally in such movements of the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, manifesting with, in and through us, and as us, radical wonders often transpire - very magical things. Praise God!

Your experiences in the desert no doubt have given you direct insight into a teaching concerning prophets, apostles and tzaddikim who bring about great wonders in the Name of God. As an example, using Moses and his uplifting of his staff during battle to convey the power of God to the Israelites so that they could overcome the forces of Amalek, it would be said, “Moses uplifted the staff, Moses did not uplift the staff, God uplifted the staff!” If in a station or state of intimate nearness or oneness with the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, this is exactly what happens; passing away in a conscious union with the Divine Presence it is the Divine Presence that takes action.

As we pray and meditate, as we engage sacred ceremony, as we worship God in spirit and truth, and we enact good works, we do indeed form vessels, vehicles, conduits, through which the power of God moves and manifests, or through which influxes of the Sefirot - Names of God, are manifest. Understand, the various spiritual actions and works we take up in this world form material vessels, vehicles, but so also generate astral formations, spiritual formations, reaching into the supernal universe; thus a ‘vessel,’ vehicle, conduit, is created through which the power of heaven and God flows, or influxes of the Sefirot of Atzilut.

Quite literally, as we lay out an altar or sacred circle, and as we invoke and pray, and take up various gestures, movements, in a sacred ceremony, there is a drawing into that space spiritual forces, angels and spirits, and these form a matrix of light and fire in the inner dimensions of that sacred and holy space, various light-forms and images being created, changing that space, uplifting the vibration and energy of that place. This becomes an actual vehicle for influxes of the Sefirot, even radiance of the Supernal Crown, the initiates involved and the sacred objects and material environment becoming a talisman and vehicle of those influxes of spiritual and supernal power. This is common knowledge of the Magical Kabbalah, and even when as individuals we engage in daily invocations and prayers, and we walk through our days with God and in God - in the ‘good company of the Holy Shekinah,’ something of this is transpiring wherever we are, wherever we go, the ‘angel of the Holy Shekinah’ going before us and surrounding us on all sides. Thus, we walk in the beauty and holiness of the Messiah, the Anointed of God.

In that the Soul of the Messiah is the emanation of Atik Yomin, as we have shared, and this corresponds with the essences of the Names of God, the Sefirot, and so then the Holy Partzufim, as we generate ‘fit and worthy vessels’ in this way, so we are drawing the spiritual essences of things into them, and something of what they are in God is made manifest.

As we know, the Holy Kabbalah teaches us that when new teachings and revelations of the Torah and Gospel are given we create new angels and heavens - expanding the heavens, and so it is with such movements of invocation and prayer, sacred ceremony and Spirit-filled worship, ‘new heavens and angels’ are created, generated. Thus, while it may be said that these spiritual actions, or divine actions, mend ‘vessels’ that were fractured or shattered in the process of creation and the ‘fall,’ so also they create, generate, new vessels. The very nature of these ‘vessels’ are vehicles of the Holy Light and Spirit, or the power of the kingdom of heaven and God, the True Light.

These are a few thoughts I can share with you brother. I rejoice in the Lord, and give praise to God, for what God did for you and with you in the desert, and I give praise and thanks for the great movement of the Spirit of God with all who were with you! Praise God! Amen.

Truly, our God is a Living God! Praise God!

Shalom Aleichem
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”