Yeshua is the Fruit of Knowledge

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Yeshua is the Fruit of Knowledge

#1 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun May 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Bride's Day Blessings!

What I most deeply enjoy I cannot separate from how the Gospel of Truth teaches of endless, bornless Being: the Father.

What jealousy, indeed, is there between [the Father] and his members? For, even if the [elect] had received their perfection, they would not have been able to approach the perfection of the Father, because he retained their perfection in himself, giving it them as a way to return to him and as a knowledge unique in perfection.

This insight of recognizing perfection is a teaching flowing out from what is said right before, of Yeshua being the fruit of the knowledge of the Father, whom he caused to be joyful because of their discovery of the Father. I'm very intrigued by this granting of knowledge of perfection as it explained above, given to us as a way to return to the Father, gnosis that is uniquely perfect. Again, I contemplate the Father as taught in this text as changeless, bornless, integral Being, complete in itself, at rest, having no questions, and entirely full.

However I most lose myself in joy is a glimpse of this integral completeness, this enlightenment, given by the Father as a way to come home to the Father. I've long imagined this gift of the Father present and immediately felt in activities I most effortlessly enjoy: whatever I'm doing to lose complete track of time, of self, of personal history, wherever I dissolve into a zone, THERE! There is the gift of the Father, given by the Father, of the Father's Being set into me as a means of coming home to the Father.

To "Follow your bliss" is to discover the Father.

May all beings awaken to the desire within their desire: the Father.

Bride's Shalom!

Elder Gideon+

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Yeshua is the Fruit of Knowledge

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

“What jealousy, indeed, is there between the Father and his members?”
This stands out to me as I read it today, and as I pray and contemplate this passage I’m hearing the “Father” as Ain Sof, the One-Without-End, and “his members” as the Holy Sefirot, and as we know the Holy Sefirot are inseparable from Ain Sof, and they abide in Sacred Unity; hence, there is no “jealousy between the Father and his members,” certainly not!

Listen and hear, and understand! The Messiah emanates from Atik Yomin, the Ancient of Days, which corresponds with Keter of Keter of Atzilut, the interface of Adam Kadmon and Atzilut, inseparable from Ain Sof, the Infinite. When the Messiah emanates, the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah streams from the Holy Crown of the Crown flowing into all of the Holy Partzufim and Sefirot of Atzilut, initiating the actualization and realization of all – the tikkune of the World of the Sefirot. As we know, however, this actualization and realization of the World of the Sefirot does not become complete until this Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah emanating from Atik Yomin is received and embodied in this world, Malkut of Malkut of Asiyah, and the kingdom of heaven, or Malkut of Atzilut, is manifest in it.

This is the full influx of Supernal Grace and Truth, which is fulfilled with the appearance of the Risen Messiah, Hayyah Yeshua, whom the Holy Bride is the first to behold. Praise the Lord!

The Holy Sefirot, and Holy Partzufim, emanate from Ain Sof, and yet they remain in Ain Sof and are contained in Ain Sof; the same is true of living spirits and souls, they emanate from Ain Sof and the Sefirot, and yet they remain in Ain Sof and the Sefirot and are contained, held, in Ain Sof and the Sefirot. Through the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah souls are able to draw near to Ain Sof, and cleave and unify with Ain Sof through the Sefirot and Partzufim; through the Holy Sefirot and Partzufim we are able to be unified with Ain Sof, the One.

As we know, the Christian Kabbalah teaches us that the Mystical Body of the Risen Messiah is composed of the Holy Sefirot, or their ruhaniyot and shefa, and teaches us that when we cleave to the Risen Messiah, through Divine Grace, the Spirit of the Messiah, we are united with the Messiah in El Elyon, God Most High. It is in this way that our innate perfection as we are in the Pleroma of Light, Atzilut, is revealed to us and we are gifted with something of that perfection, the perfection of the Father manifest in the Son, Christ.

If we wish to inquire into this perfection, on one hand we may say that it is the Messiah, understanding the Messiah as the true nature of our heavenly and supernal soul, but on the other hand, and joined with this, we may say that this perfection is the inmost aspects of our soul, yechidah, our divine spark, and hayyah, our light-power. These inmost aspects of our soul correspond with our soul in Adam Kadmon and Atzilut, respectively, or in the World to Come.

In just the same way that the Messiah brings the inmost Supernal Influx into all of the Sefirot and Partzufim, so when we receive our anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah we receive influxes of the inmost aspects of our soul, our perfection as we are in the Living Father, or Pleroma of Light. Through the indwelling Christ and the influence of the inner aspects of our soul, we have a way to return to God, or acquire the knowledge of the Father, which is, indeed, knowledge of Ain Sof, and the realization of bornless being, or “eternal life.”

In terms of the knowledge of Ain Sof, though, we must understand that there is no end to the knowledge of the Infinite, the One, and therefore, with such knowledge the Great Mystery will remain – while having knowledge of Ain Sof, Ain Sof remains the evermore that may be revealed and known, or that souls may be and become.

There is, in truth, no end to this revelation, and no end to this realization, of God, the True Light; hence, Or Ain Sof, Light of the Infinite, without-end!

In closing we can share an open secret. The light of the first day of creation, which is stored up for the righteous; this is the perfection of the Father gifted to us in the Son, the Christ.

Contemplating the perfection of the Father, I cannot help but consider the teaching of Adonai Yeshua, “Be perfect, therefore, as your Father in heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:48). Adonai Yeshua would not give us this instruction if it were not possible for us, or if it was not the truth of our inmost being as we are in the Holy One.

This was a contemplation that arose today, so I was inclined to share it.

May we be blessed to recognize and realize our innate perfection in the Light Continuum and blessed to know the peace and joy of the Risen Christ! Amen.

Yahweh Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “The Gospel of Truth”