Nimrahiel: Crystal of God

Teachings on the Angels of God
Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Nimrahiel: Crystal of God

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Nimrahiel: “Crystal of God”

This is an archangel from among the aralim, “thrones,” or rather an inner order of the aralim called keterot, “crowns.” Nimrahiel is among the holy angels of God that know secret mysteries of the mirror of prophecy, the sixty gradations of dream and the sixty gradations of prophecy, and who labors for the purification of souls of the righteous so that they might become seers and knowers of God.

Some would propose that prophecy ended long ago in ancient times, but in truth that is not the case; rather, prophecy and apocalypse have evolved, and the ways of prophecy and apocalypse have changed with time, so that various arts of prophecy have been generated. Nimrahiel is among the holy angels that continually labor to preserve prophecy in the world, and who teaches new ways of prophecy when there is need and God wills it, and so this is an angel who has been a teacher and guide to many prophets, greater and lesser.

Nimrahiel is an angel with knowledge of true prophecy, and the discernment of true prophets, but so also this is an angel that knows all arts of divination, those employed by the holy ones, and those used by evildoers, and it is said that he/she knows how to confound the divinations of evildoers and how to blind them.

There is something more though than prophetic knowledge with this holy and great angel, he/she is also noted for deep knowledge of the Torah and Gospel, or the Word and Wisdom of God, and will share secret mysteries of the Word and Wisdom in creation, and beyond creation.

There is also another curious power associated with this angel of God – the power of clarification of gems and crystals, and the healing of them, as well as the power to “clarify and sweeten waters.”

This power of clarification, though, manifests on many levels, as we see in his/her labors for the purification, or clarification, of souls, and his/her knowledge and understanding of how the mirror of prophecy is made clear.

This Great Hayyot has a very wild, and very beautiful appearance, appearing as an incredibly vast “crystalline entity” formed of the most brilliant, but translucent, diamond-like light, with all manner of colors shining from within, and a great aura of sapphire-like light enshrouding. Truly, this holy angel of God is a vision of great beauty, celestial and supernal; unimaginably so!

At times, however, this archangel does assume other forms in visitation, putting on an image something like us.

When this holy angel is invoke, the Name of Yahweh Elohim and Eheieh are called upon; and among the sacred chants taught for this angel is: Na-No-Ya, Ya-Ah-Na, Nee-Ma-Ra-EE-El.

God’s Peace to you!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Sarai08

Re: Nimrahiel: Crystal of God

#2 Postby Sarai08 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Hello Tau Malachi, how exactly do you say something to invoke this angel or any angels around this forum? Can you give an example? Like prayer?

Also are 'you' the one getting these new Revelations of these angels? I need er really see these names before. Can one have the same experiences you have?

God bless!

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Nimrahiel: Crystal of God

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:23 am

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

Welcome to our online community, it is good to see you here.

I met my teacher and guide, my beloved tzaddik, Tau Elijah, when I was eight years old and so was a companion in his gnostic circle while I was growing up. He was a true gnostic master and it was a very wonderful and powerful time in life, a precious blessing from God for which I continually give thanks. Tau Elijah taught me and initiated me into the Christian Kabbalah and Gnostic Path, and I received a vast oral tradition of Christian Kabbalah from him, and teachings of various devotions, spiritual practices, of this mystical Christian lineage, including teachings of angels and heavens, and such. In my youth I was inclined to luminous dreams and visions, and experienced visitations of angels, and visitations of the spirits of prophets and apostles, various holy and enlightened ones (“saints”). As I sojourned the Gnostic Path and through God’s grace and mercy arrived at higher stations and states of the soul, the spiritual gift of mystical ascents of the soul into the heavens was given, and likewise the experience of unveilings and self-disclosures of the Messiah and God in my heart. Then, in the summer of 1993, during a spiritual retreat in the desert there was a realization of the Absolute Oneness of God, a breakthrough into supernal realization, Christ or God Consciousness. From this knowledge of God the knowledge of heavens and angels naturally and spontaneously arises, and in the communion of the Messiah in God Most High there is naturally a continuum of communion with “saints and angels.”

Can others sojourn the Gnostic Path - Straight Path, and through the mercy and grace of God experience nearness with God and oneness in God, and acquire knowledge of God, heaven and angels through direct experience? Yes, certainly so! If me, then surely anyone, if any one of us, then surely it is possible for all of us; but then that’s why human beings have been sent as prophets and apostles - messengers, so that we might know that through the mercy and grace of God nearness and oneness with God, and so true knowledge of God, is possible for us all, and moreover that we might know that God wishes us to know God, and God wishes to give Godself to us. We just need to turn to God, and strive to seek and find God, and we need to sojourn in the Way with full zeal, passionate faith and love, invoking the Name of God often, praying and praying and praying, meditating and contemplating deep, cleaving to the Messiah in God. In truth it is not the communion with angels that we seek, nor to avoid the fire of hell, nor to seek rewards in heaven, but rather we seek a direct communion with the Messiah in God, nearness to God and oneness with God; all good and great things, all spiritual gifts, arise from this yearning for God and seeking of God. Understand, angels are attracted to those who seek to walk with God in life, those in the good company of the Divine Presence, those who cultivate the Attributes of God, the image and likeness of God in themselves. Likewise understand the primary purpose and mission of angels is the return of souls to God, and therefore those souls that are turned to God, seeking and finding God, they will minister to and will guide and protect, nurture and nourish in the Way, all as God wills and ordains. So yes, you too can sojourn the Gnostic Path, and through the mercy and grace of God Most High manifest in the Messiah you may also experience unveilings and self-disclosures of God in your heart and experience the communion with “saints and angels.” God reveals Godself to whomever God wills, and God gives Godself to whomever God chooses. If you tun to God, God will turn to you, if you set your mind upon those things that are above, and you think of the angels, they will think of you - it is just that one’s desire needs to be for heaven and God, not things of this world; turning towards God we turn ‘away from creation.’

It must be said, though, that in the experience of oneness we find that, in truth, nothing but the Holy One exists, and we shall find the face of the Holy One in all things - the very existence of anything being the manifestation of God, the Absolute Light; so in truth creation and Creator are One, though indeed the Most High is infinite and ever beyond creation.

As for ways to invoke the angels, in most of the writings on angels you will find a symbolic description of their appearance which can be used as a visualization. Likewise often Names of God to be invoked are given and sacred chants of the names of the angels - this is direct instruction for how to invoke them. If you look into the writing on this angel above, you will see this. The instructions we’ve given, though, assume a deep prayer, contemplation and meditation life, and some knowledge of prayer and invocation as taught in the Holy Kabbalah and Straight Path; so you may wish to look into other teachings on devotions, spiritual practices, to gain some sense of what a continuum of prayer might look like with our initiates, for such a continuum of daily prayers is the foundation for invocations of angels.

I’ve previously written about the angels that are more commonly known in “Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ,” so here I’ve pursued many angels that non-initiates likely have not heard of before. There are, in fact, countless angels, so this is just a hint of angels encountered in visitations, ascents and communion - volumes and volumes could be filled with names and knowledge of the angels of God, and more so the tales of their manifestations in the Divine Presence. I may, though, weave some new writings on the more commonly known angels eventually, for what may be shared about them is not easily exhausted and they are deeply involved in God’s revelations to us.

I wish you well in your journey, and will keep you in my heart and prayers.

May God bless you and keep you! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem- peace be upon you!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Revelations of Angels in Heaven & on Earth”