Acts of God Through Prophets

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Acts of God Through Prophets

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:45 am

Acts of God through Prophets, Apostles & Great Tzaddikim

It is written:

“Cut two tablets of stone like the former ones, and I will write on the tablets the words that were on the former tablets, which you broke” (Exodus 34:1).

Then later we read:

“Write these words, in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and Israel” (Exodus 34:27).

Who wrote on the holy tablets? Was it Yahweh or was it Moses? According to the first verse it was Yahweh, but then in latter verses we are told it was Moses. There is a deep, secret mystery concerning the inmost stations of the prophets and apostles of God, and great tzaddikim of the inmost grades hidden here. Indeed, although on the surface this question naturally arises because there is an apparent contradiction, in truth there is no contradiction at all on a spiritual level, none whatsoever, as both statements are true at one and the same time. Let us consider how this is so and, may God increase our knowledge as we consider this mystery.

Understand, the truth as revealed in the Holy Torah is this: ‘Moses wrote, Moses did not write; Yahweh wrote!’ This is exactly what transpired.

The Holy Scriptures teaches something similar in 1 Kings where Elijah threw his mantle over Elisha as he passed by him, and after the empowerment with the mantle Elijah responded to a request from Elisha that he might return to his family to say good bye before following Elijah. Elijah says to him, “Go back again; for what have I done to you?” (19:22). Essentially, Elijah proclaims that he did nothing, but that it was an action of God, and that not he, but the Holy Shekinah threw the mantle over Elisha. Thus, as with Moses, ‘Elijah threw, Elijah did not throw; God threw!’

This is the way of the prophets, the apostles, the great tzaddikim - the miracle workers; when in divine inspiration (ruach ha-kodesh) they take up a theurgic action, a spiritual movement, imparting blessings, empowerments, or engaging in healings and wonders, merged with the Holy Shekinah, the Holy Shekinah becomes manifest as them in that moment, moving with, in and through them, and what they do and say they do not do and say, but the Holy Shekinah has done it and spoken it. Understand, in such moments of divine inspiration the holy man or woman is in the station of ‘passing away,’ and they are reaching into the inmost stations of ‘abiding,’ ‘being,’ ‘unity’ and ‘truth,’ the most intimate nearness and oneness with God Most High, and the Holy Shekinah is manifest as them. Passing away, God takes up their human attributes and God places in them the attributes of God, and what they do is done in God, and is done by God; it is from God, to God and for God, all transpiring in God and with God as God wills, as God ordains.

As initiates know and understand, the Divine Presence passed by Elisha, and the Divine Presence set the power of God in the mantle, and casting it over Elisha knowledge and power were communicated to him; at the same time the mantle was a veil, shielding Elisha from the overwhelming intensity of the Living Presence of the Almighty (Shaddai). Thus, the mantle was taken up by Elijah in divine inspiration, that holy cloth conveying a measured influx of the Holy Light and Fire of the Divine Presence. As we know, Elisha was able to receive it well and integrate it, and so after walking with Elijah for some years as Elijah’s closest companion and attendant the mantle of Elijah passed to Elisha; hence full knowledge and power of Baal Shem, Master of the Name.

Here we may say that what is spoken and done in the imparting of blessings and empowerments, or the enacting of healings and wonders, is the manifestation of God’s will and the power of the Names of God; when there is intimate nearness, oneness, with the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, God is the seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, smelling, touching and speaking of the man or woman of God, for passing away in the Divine Presence there is no other than the Divine Presence. Thus, the entire movement, action, is the manifestation of the Divine Presence, and all things taken up in the movement, action, are manifestations of the power of the Divine Presence - focal points of the spiritual light, power, of the Names of God.

There are glimpses into this mystery of divine theurgy, wonderworking, with the prophets and great tzaddikim in the Holy Scriptures, such as the staff of Moses, the vestments of Aaron and rod of Aaron, the ark of covenant, the mantle of Elijah, the long hair of Samson, the robe of Yeshua and the holy cup of the Last Supper, and so on; though, indeed, the play of ‘setting’ the power of God into holy objects and the delivery or communication of the power of God through them was far more common than these few examples convey. Indeed, for in the full realization of oneness - the Absolute Oneness of God Most High, it is known and understood that the spiritual essence, true existence, of all things is in God, the True Light, and is that Holy Light, and it is known and understood that all things are veils of that Holy Light, and more so, manifestations of the presence and power of God. Having such knowledge, so prophets, apostles and tzaddikim are able to invoke the spiritual essences of things into them, and able to draw out the light, the presence and power of God from within them, or able to ‘set’ powers of heaven and God in them. Thus, just as holy and enlightened ones become special focal points, ‘dwellings,’ of the fullness of the Divine Presence, so in divine inspiration they may make various objects and places special focal points, ‘dwellings,’ and convey blessings of heaven in the world in this way, all as God wills, all as God ordains.

As we have established, though, it is not we that do such wonderful things, but rather is it God that does them, the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit. Praise God!

There is more to be said concerning these mysteries, but this seems enough for the beginning of a contemplation.

May God increase our knowledge and bless us with understanding! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Me

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:52 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

Indeed, for in the full realization of oneness - the Absolute Oneness of God Most High, it is known and understood that the spiritual essence, true existence, of all things is in God, the True Light, and is that Holy Light, and it is known and understood that all things are veils of that Holy Light, and more so, manifestations of the presence and power of God. Having such knowledge, so prophets, apostles and tzaddikim are able to invoke the spiritual essences of things into them, and able to draw out the light, the presence and power of God from within them, or able to ‘set’ powers of heaven and God in them.

Praise God for wonders and transmissions from the Living God! I bear witness in our own time to objects appearing from nothing or changed in my sight, all by the Living God. Even more, the Light of the Living One, manifest suddenly like a thief in the night, robbing me of my illusions of self separate in any way from the One.

To those who shun the One in materiality, they are a living contradiction of their body woven by the One.

The essence of the One, the being of the One, is revealed by what is hidden everywhere in Creation and the human soul. As the seamless tunic of Our Master, for which the Roman soldiers gambled at the foot of the cross, so also is heaven and earth seamless, woven in one piece from the top (John 19:23). I'm most grateful for our lineage teaching a non-dual Straight Path dancing equally between the One in forms and formlessness, earth and heaven. To cherish one over the other is to add to the One. God forbid! This simple shift of emphasis rewrites the entire Gospel in an instant:

Abide in me as I abide in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing (John 15:4-5).

Exoteric religion confuses 'me' with Jesus, calling him a literal 'son' of the 'Father,' but God is One. God is Me speaking through Our Master whose transparency to the One was unparalleled act of Divine theurgy: the One remembered Me in the darkest hell of the Cross. There is no other but Me. When my me becomes aware of only one Me, then by Me it is finished (John 19:30).

With God's help, I'm hearing the sacrament of bread and wine very differently. I've known for years that neither the words nor formulas consecrate bread and wine, rather: The remembrance of Me makes it holy. Me moving through me, as me, you, us—this consolidation of additions consecrates bread from an oven and wine from a barrel into a talisman of Holy Light and Fire.

We all encounter this transmission as often as once a week! What more direct example of the Straight Path is there than our sacrament of bread and wine? Praise God!

May eyes see, ears hear, and hearts turn to Me.

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Acts of God Through Prophets

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Messiah, the light of all prophets and apostles of God!

Yes, indeed, among tzaddikim, among knowers of God, wonders, miracles, abound, and the signs and witnessing of the Holy Spirit remains alive and well to this very day. Praise God! All manner of wonders, healings, and various divine actions continue to occur, and blessings flow, all as God wills and ordains, and the knowledge of the play of wonderworking, or divine theurgy, is integral to the full knowledge of God. Understand, the highest manifestation of the wonderworking art in the way of the prophets and apostles of God, and living tzaddikim, is initiation, or the imparting of the various grades of light transmission, spiritual blessings and empowerments, such as what transpired between Elijah and Elisha; hence, a spiritual adept or master communicating something of the knowledge and power of their Self-realization. Thus it is very common for tzaddikim to imbue objects with blessings, or ‘set’ something of the power of God, the power of the Names, into objects, or to invoke the spontaneous appearance of an object that itself is a blessing, then passing that object to another person, or touching them with it, so that blessing or power passes to that person, all in the movement of divine inspiration, the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, just as God wills and ordains in that moment.

This, of course, is a play of the wisdom of skillful means in conditional reality, and naturally there are movements of the passing of blessings and empowerments with and without objects, talismans, but often, in conditional reality, objects are taken up in divine inspiration as the Holy Spirit moves the messenger, the knower of God. In such movements of the Divine Presence, the Spirit of God, the Divine Presence is manifest as the prophet, apostle or tzaddik. This play of the imparting blessings, power, through sacred objects is a natural manifestation of realization, knowledge, of the Absolute Oneness of God, the non-dual gnostic awareness in which all things are known to be manifestations of God, the Absolute Light. In this realization not only the soul, but the body too, is understood to be a direct manifestation of the Oneness that God Is. This is hinted at in the Book of Job where it is written, “From my flesh I will see God [Elohim].”

So then, in Oneness, God is the seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, tasting and touching, and naturally what God touches is blessed, imbued with something of the Spirit of God, the light and fire of the Divine Presence; and just as surely, with glance, breath, gesture, and so on there may be a play of light transmission, or imparting of blessings and empowerments, underlying all of which is the remembrance of the Oneness God Is - the Holy One of Being.

Now, when Yeshua Messiah gives the feast of bread and wine to us, saying, “Do this in remembrance of Me,” indeed, he is speaking the truth, reality, of the Messiah, and this Me is something more than the person of Yeshua, ‘Jesus,’ though indeed this Me was realized and manifest as Adonai Yeshua, the Perfect Tzaddik - perfect human being. This ‘Me’ is the One Soul, Adam Elyon, and is the light and life of that One Soul - primordial, supernal light, radiance of God Most High, or ‘Breath of the All-Merciful’; this is Messiah, ‘Me,’ Self of selves, Soul of souls, or ‘Lord of lords,’ ‘King of kings.’ This Me is the True Being, True Self, of each and every soul - the Divine Self; it is who and what each and every soul is in God Most High - the Absolute Light.

In this, perhaps, you will understand how the ‘Holy Light of Messiah is the light of all of the prophets and apostles’ - all tzaddikim; and as our Self-realization unfolds so this light shines from within us. Thus, as Adonai Yeshua taught his disciples and the people listening to him at the Sermon on the Mount, “You are the light of the world.”

Remember ‘Me,’ remember this - You are this light!

Adonai Yeshua embodied the complete and perfect realization of the Straight Path so that, indeed, he was, and is, the Straight Path - the Way; and embodying this realization, so the Oneness God Is became fully manifest as him, the completion and perfection of humanity.

Here we may share an open secret. It is as our Divine Self that God is revealed to us, that God makes Godself known to us, and as such, there is no other way of returning to God save through our Divine Self. In this you may recall the teaching of Adonai Yeshua, “No one comes to the Father save through Me” - the Divine Self, Divine I Am.

In this is the remembrance of ‘Me’ intended in the celebration of the feast of bread and wine among mystics and gnostics, certainly so!

Now, given the subject of this discussion, and given what’s been said of the ‘setting’ of God’s power into material objects, substances, this may be true of the consecration of bread and wine in the wedding feast with a knower of God - a person abiding in Oneness; and it may be something more than an outward, symbolic ceremony of remembrance, and become a direct communication of knowledge and power of God, or the da’at and ruach of an apostle, an anointed tzaddik. At times there is, indeed, a play of light transmission in the wedding feast, certainly so! Praise God!

May we be blessed with complete remembrance of the Messiah! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”