God Of My Right (Psalm 4:1)

Moderator: Phillip

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

God Of My Right (Psalm 4:1)

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:40 am

God of My Right

“Answer me when I call, O God of my right!” (Psalm 4:1)

The Name of God here is Elohi, ‘my God,’ and here the Prophet David calls Elohi God of ‘my right.’ Now ‘my right’ has many possible interpretations, all of which hold deep wisdom. Considering the Name of God used in this verse as it is understood among initiates of the Holy Kabbalah, though, there is an obvious esoteric interpretation of ‘my right,’ Let us consider this and may our God gift us with insight!

As is known, Elohi corresponds with the unveiling and self-disclosures of Yahweh Elohim, the Eternal God, to us, and so corresponds with our knowledge of God through witnessing and seeing the revelations of God, and through listening and hearing the word of God spoken to us by Ruach Elohim, the Spirit of God. This is Elohi, ‘my God,’ is the unique and individual revelation of God to each soul, and therefore their unique knowledge and understanding of God, the True Light. Understand, from one to another their knowledge of God - da’at, gnosis, is different, and so each has special knowledge of God, knowledge that God only gives to them.

As we also know, the revelation of Elohi, ‘my God,’ happens through our Christ Self or Divine Self, and the revelation of God Most High to our soul manifests as the Divine Self, the Divine I Am. This is hinted at in the Holy Kabbalah by the correspondence of two principle Names of God to Keter-Crown, El Elyon, ‘God Most High,’ and Eheieh, ‘I Am’ or ‘I Shall Be.’

Understanding this secret teaching of Elohi, ‘my God,’ the meaning of ‘my right’ becomes clear, it is the ‘right’ of the Divine Self, the Divine I Am; hence the true attributes and actions of the Divine Self, which are the Divine Attributes and Actions of God Most High, understanding the Divine I Am as a unique and individual emanation of the Infinite and Eternal One. In general, this is the ‘True Will’ of the soul, and ‘my right’ is ‘my True Will.’

If you consider it, the intention of God’s unveilings and self-disclosures to us is that we might have knowledge of God - that God might be known; and this is true, but then with this is the intention that the Divine Self might be realized and embodied, and that the True will of our soul might be enacted, further revealing and glorifying God, and making God known with, in and through us, and as us. This is ‘my right,’ this is ‘your right,’ our righteousness and perfection as we are in God, the True Light.

In this regard perhaps you may recall the Beatitude in the Sermon on the Mount attributed to Keter: “You are the light of the world.” This ‘you’ isn’t your ego, obviously, but is your Divine Self, corresponding with Elohi, Elohenu, Eloah, ‘my God,’ ‘your God,’ ‘our God.’ That this ‘light’ is to shine from within you, as the Master teaches, this is ‘your right.’

Perhaps there is something more that might by said concerning secret mysteries of ‘my right,’ but for the moment this seems to be enough. Here let us pause and wait upon the Holy Spirit.

O Holy One, may Your revelation to us continue until, indeed, the fulfillment of Your Will is accomplished in the End-Of-Days! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

God of My Righteousness

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:35 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

With you, I'm fascinated by cognomens as they appear, like this from Psalm 4: "God of my right."

I appreciated your reminding us of Elohi as the unveiling and self-disclosures of Yahweh Elohim, the Eternal God, to us, how any of us come to a individual experience of relationship with the One. What's more intriguing is this possessive 'my right' or more literally translated, 'my righteousness.' We know this from the word used here—tzeddek—righteousness. "My righteousness"—tzadki—must be as unique for David or any one praying this psalm with heart and mind.

While righteousness is one, degrees of righteousness unfold differently from one soul to another and within one's own spiritual journey.

How may we further contemplate this relationship between "My God" and "my righteousness"?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: God Of My Right (Psalm 4:1)

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:45 pm

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of Yeshua Messiah, light of all prophets and apostles of God!

Yes, indeed, ‘right,’ ‘righteousness’! Understand, the righteousness of the soul is God, the True Light, the essence, existence and nature of the soul - yechidah, hayyah and neshamah, emanating from the Holy One, and from this ruach and nefesh are made manifest. In the realization of Oneness, so the righteousness of the soul is realized, and when enacted so embodied; hence, the perfect tzaddikim and great tzaddikim - ‘righteous ones.’

As you know, at times the Christ Self is called the Inner Tzaddik, ‘Righteous One.’

If we inquire into righteousness, this corresponds with the Names of God, and the corresponding Divine Attributes and actions, and these are the attributes of our True Being, True Self; the Names of God are woven into the soul, and in the ascent of the soul grade to grade, or station to station, dancing through higher and higher states, this corresponds with ‘righteousness,’ and this is our God-given ‘right.’ We are born for the sake of this righteousness, not wickedness, and this Self-realization is our ‘right,’ or ultimate destiny.

Understand, the root is each soul, its essence, is drawn from a Sefirah, or from a configuration of Sefirot; hence, the ‘unique essence,’ but then there is an issuance of all of the Sefirot woven into the soul, so knowledge and power of all of the Names of God. Having a unique essence - Divine Self, so there will be a unique revelation, realization and manifestation of these qualities of God Most High, and therefore a unique and individual manifestation of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit with each soul, each holy and enlightened one. Thus, ‘my right,’ ‘your right,’ differing from one another, and yet sharing in the same Essence, the same Light, the Essence of God, the Absolute Light.

Now concerning ‘my right.’ As we know, in general, ‘right’ refers to the Side of Mercy in the Holy Kabbalah, and as such, the righteousness of the soul is in its mercy and compassion, and its charity, or self-offering. We see this in the Holy Gospel with the sacrifice, self-offering, of Adonai Yeshua on behalf of humanity and the world; and as we know he says to us, “Take up your cross and follow me!” In his way, of course, is the way of the perfect human being, the perfect tzaddik, perfect righteousness.

May we be blessed to realize our innate perfection in the One, and so enact our righteousness from the One, to the One and for the One! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

End of the Right

#4 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:24 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

Many thanks for your deriving the source of one's righteousness differing from one another, and yet sharing in the same Essence, the same Light, the Essence of God, the Absolute Light.

What caught my attention anew was your treatment of the right side corresponding to the Pillar of Mercy. There's something here I've never noticed until now. The word for this direction or side yamin יָמִין corresponds with right-side of the body or direction one's moving. What's lovely is that, if facing east, this word yamin also denotes south! This is precisely where you concluded your response!

There's a homophone with yamin that I hoped to explore in regards to the metaphysics of righteousness: Yomin— יֹומִין as in the Atik Yomin, Ancient of Days. I hope to suggest that the degree to which we live in our evolving grade of righteousness, the greater our measure of days, not in this world, but in the World to Come.

LORD, let me know my end, and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting my life is (Psalm 39:4).

The rabbis of the Zohar (1:233b) have discussed this verse in relationship with the end of one's days. David's inquiring of the LORD because of the midrash that the measure of his days (of some seventy years) were bestowed him by Adam, without which, David would have been stillborn. Another moment commenting on the same psalm moves more explicitly into the difference between "End of Days" and "End of the right," both which play upon these words for yamin and yomin:

[Rabbi Sh'mon] opened saying, It happened at the end of days that Cain brought from the fruit of the soil (Genesis 4:3)... He rejected end of the right and drew near end of days. And we established: As for you, go on till the end (Daniel 12:13). Daniel asked, 'Which end: end of days or end of right?' Finally, He told him at the end of the right.' This is what David feared, saying, YHVH let me know my end, what is the measure of my days (Psalm 39:5)—whether end of days or end of the right. And here, what is written? It happened at the end of days (Genesis 4:3)—not at the end of the right. Therefore, his offering was not accepted, being from the Other Side entirely. (Zohar 2:34a).

For however abstract this might first sound, the very obviousness of what brings to life or death in the hereafter is quite simple. We're all living according to one end—integrated in the soul or disintegrated in the self. To seek the Sovereignty and his righteousness, Adonai Yeshua promises us all that all these things will be given to you as well (Matthew 6:33). This renews my hearing of his promising the end of the right.

May souls awaken to the measure of their days and live for the right.

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:28 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Living Messiah!

There is an open secret among gnostics, rather startling to hear at the outset if not established in the knowledge of God -Divine Gnosis. In reality, as we are in ourselves, we are non-existent things, without will, power or knowledge, and we are blind, deaf and dumb, unable to see, hear and speak; these are the natural human attributes in the unenlightened condition, and in this state we are veiled from ourselves and God is veiled from us, and we are as though a corpse, dead in the spirit. Until we receive the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and until heaven and God are revealed to us, and therefore the Divine Self is revealed, or who and what we are in God, the True Light, abiding in the illusion of separation, and the delusion of lack, we do not understand who is the will, who is the power, who is knowledge, who is the seeing, who is the hearing and who is the speaking, and as such there is little, if any, true light and life in us - our ‘existence’ is like a shadow, and is basically non-existent.

You see, nothing in fact exists apart from God Most High, but the existence of all things, the being of all things, comes from God Most High; hence the original commandment to things appearing in creation, “Be!” Understanding that nothing exists apart from the Holy One of Being, God Most High, the existence of things is a manifestation of something of the True Existence that God Is, something of the Essence and Being of God, the True Light; as such, the will, the power, the knowledge, the seeing, the hearing and the speaking are manifestations of something of the Divine Presence - these, in truth, do not come from us, but they come from God. Yet, as the gnostic knows, the inmost aspects of the soul are inseparable from God, the Absolute Light, being emanations of that Infinite Light, and so it is with the Christ Self or Divine Self - the Divine I Am, God is manifest as this; hence, God is not only within and surrounding things, but manifest as things, creatures and creation. When, indeed, we are gifted with the Holy Spirit, and experience the unveilings and self-disclosures of God, so then there is true will, true power, true knowledge, true seeing, true hearing and true speaking - the Spirit of God manifests in and as these, and the various other Divine Attributes that are given to us.

So Elohi, ‘my God of my right.’ Exactly this!

Know your Self and you will, indeed, know your Lord!

If you know yourself, truly, you will know your true existence, true being, which is none other than God, and God Most High has no beginning and no end, is the Infinite One, Eternal One - the ‘Bornless One.’ So then in this Self-realization is ‘eternal life,’ the remembrance of one’s being in the Light Continuum, the Eternal Realm, or the World-To-Come.

What exists from the True Existence cannot cease to exist, and if you gaze into its essence, if such a gaze is God’s will for you, so you will find no beginning and no end of existence, or life and light. In this regard you might recall the very esoteric passage concerning Melchizedek in Hebrews: “Without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor and of life, but resembling the Son of God he remains a priest forever” (7:3). This is directly stated in the Holy Scriptures for all to hear who have ears to hear!

Understand, even in the enlightened condition we have nothing of our own, but rather it is ‘owned’ by God; but then God gives it to us, manifesting with, in and through us, and as us, so that it is our own, ‘my right,’ ‘your right.’ Contemplate this well, and may God Most High give you understand!

As we know, Atik Yomin corresponds with the inmost aspect of Keter, and so is intimately associated with the Names El Elyon and Eheieh, and the revelation of the secret of secrets, which we’ve been hinting at here.

Now with all of this concerning going to the ‘end of days’ or the ‘end of the right,’ know that there are two directions you may turn, towards creation or towards God, and so there are ‘two faces,’ one that looks and sees creatures and one that looks and sees God. If one is turned towards creation seeing things only in their outwardness, the unreal, so then one goes out by the end of days, but if one is turned towards God, seeing things in their inwardness, the Real, so one goes out by the end of the right - the Real.

Understand, there is a limit to life in this world, all things are perishing, impermanent, and so to identify with creation as though apart from God, and cling to it, this leads to the departure on the ‘left,’ in severe judgement, the ‘end of days’; but if one fully turns to God, the Eternal One, Yahweh, and realizes their innate oneness with the Infinite and Eternal, ‘cleaving in perfection’ to Yahweh Elohim, so then they depart in mercy, peace, the ‘end of the right.’

End of the right, this is the Reality of the World-To-Come, and do understand that this Reality, which is God Most High, and the radiance of the Supernal One, can be experienced while as yet a soul remains in this world, though indeed to enter this experience a soul must ‘divest itself of the flesh’ or enter the station of ‘passing away.’

In this light you may recall what Adonai Yeshua teaches at the outset of the Gospel of St. Thomas, that whoever understands the ‘secret’ interpretations of the Gospel ‘will not taste death’; this corresponds with the ‘end on the right.’

This is what has been given to be shared today.

May the Lord lead us in the Way which ends on the right! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

End of the Right in the Upper Left

#6 Postby Elder Gideon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:30 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

I'm elated by the levels of this post. It's exhilarating to read and re-read the weave of two entirely different ends through which all souls must equally pass.

I'm hearing something very new about the unenlightened condition when you shared how In reality, as we are in ourselves, we are non-existent things, without will, power or knowledge, and we are blind, deaf and dumb, unable to see, hear and speak. This took me to a memory of a word from the psalms, where

Their idols are silver and gold,
the work of human hands.
They have mouths, but do not speak;
eyes, but do not see.
They have ears, but do not hear;
noses, but do not smell.
They have hands, but do not feel;
feet, but do not walk;
they make no sound in their throats.
Those who make them are like them;
so are all who trust in them
(115:4-8).

To be non-existent, cut off from the knowledge of God as our very breath, life, and awareness, is to be an idol. Idolatry in this regard is simply a false and unreal image and likeness cast by the chief idol of this world: one's ego. Gnostic cosmologies, even the most dualistic, share wisdom on this fundamental point. The end of the left is the exposure of unreality, non-existence: in this state we are veiled from ourselves and God is veiled from us, and we are as though a corpse, dead in the spirit. Solomon's most spectacular poetry concluding Ecclesiastes suggests this same exposure when the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the breath returns to God who gave it (12:7).

Dust here is a closed system without beginning, reaching all the way from chaos and void; breath is transcendent, is the wind of Elohim hovering over the face of the waters (Genesis 1:2). Messiah essentialized these twin continua—matter and spirit—in a similar way when he said What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit (John 3:6). To be born from above is to awaken to God's breath breathing one's being.

Regarding the end of the right, I had a question. I recall your teaching us that both of these ends exist in Binah. End of the Left is to be recycled back into the gilgulim according the karmic continuum compelling one's identity; End of Days specifically is how we understand what St. John meant in the Apocalypse as the principle of the Second Death, where there is no longer a living earth able to support life for reincarnating souls bound to its sphere. This is destruction, chaos, and void. End of the Right is a conscious return to God by way of the breath God gave. Such souls reunite with the figurative body of God from which they never left. This is eternal life: the World to Come.

Perhaps it's simple, but I'm fascinated how there's a End of Right within the Pillar of Severity. I'm sensing more of the non-dual mysteries of Binah and Hokmah in the Supernal Universe, of their inseparability. What more is being implied by End of the Right—World to Come—within the head of the Pillar of Severity?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#7 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:05 am

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Messiah, the light of all prophets and apostles of God!

Understand, Binah as the ‘End-Of-Days,’ this encompasses the ‘end of the right’ and ‘end of the left,’ and the most severe manifestation of the ‘end of the left’ corresponds with what Yohanan the Beloved calls the ‘second death’ in the Book of Apocalypse. It need be no surprise that the end of the right and left correspond with Binah, the End-Of-Days, not in the least. From where do the seven Sefirot of Construction emanate, and through what do the three Holy Pillars acquire their arrangement, Mercy, Judgment and Compassion? It is Binah, which is called End-Of-Days, and also called World-To-Come.

Everything below or exterior to the Supernal Triad comes into being through Binah, so naturally Binah encompasses it all and it may be said that it all returns to Binah (Elohim), ‘End-Of-Days.’

Now understand that Binah holds the ‘forms’ of all preexistent entities - spirits and souls, which is to say the divine potential of all ‘possible things’ in creation. In that this corresponds with the eternal realm, so preexistent entities have a certain supernal ‘reality’ in the foreknowledge of God Most High prior to coming into existence in creation, and so have a hidden ‘reality’ in the Essence and Being of God from which all creatures and creation receive their existence. When the utterance happens that brings a spirit or soul into being, or existence in creation, when God issues the command ‘Be,’ so a spirit or soul appears in creation, or this world, and depending upon the life lived and what is done, divine potential, various possibilities, are actualized and realized. Human beings may seek self-knowledge, and they may seek God and find God - turning to God, and as they do they actualize and realize greater divine potential and possibilities of the inner aspects of their soul, their true being - the Divine Self. Their end is on the right. However, human beings may also remain ignorant of themselves, and not seek and find God - in effect turning away from God, chasing after what is fundamentally nonexistent, unreal, all manner of ‘vanities under the sun,’ never actualizing and realizing their divine potential and possibilities. Those bound up in this ignorance, their end is on the left.

In the end of life, end-of-days, all return to their Source, their Origin, God the Absolute Light, but returning there is a judgment, or life review, reflecting upon the life lived in a state of remembrance of the original intention of the soul entering into incarnation, and all of the divine potential and possibilities; whether or not that intention was fulfilled, more or less, and whether or not the divine potential of the soul was actualized and realized. This is the Great Judgment and its root is in Binah, for Binah holds this remembrance which is the basis of judgment in souls themselves.

Understand, the World-To-Come corresponds with the fulfillment of the divine destiny of souls, the fulfillment of their intention or purpose in God Most High, and the realization of their greater divine and supernal potential - the greater possibilities of the inner aspects of the soul, the Christ Self or Divine Self; hence, the realization of the unique and individual emanation of God that they are in their essence and nature, and so bringing forth the special Habad of God that was destined for them. Understanding this, you will understand that if the divine potential of souls is not actualized and realized, then they do not realize their place in the World-To-Come and do not appear in it; rather, they remain in bondage to the gilgulim, the potentially endless cycles of transmigrations or incarnations.

In a manner of speaking, souls that become Self-realized, more or less, returning to God ‘reach’ Binah, and this is the ‘end of the right,’ but those returning that remain unrealized ‘reach but do not reach,’ falling back, as it were, into incarnations within the realms and worlds of creation, unable to pass into the eternal realm, the World-To-Come.

Souls may become bound up in various incarnations, with various possible conditions, or in hells, heavens, or various realms in between; none of these is the ultimate enlightenment and liberation of souls, their full reintegration with the Infinite Light, or World-To-Come. In this you may understand many souls, perhaps the majority, in the End-Of-Days ‘reach but do not reach’ the World-To-Come.’ A candid reading of revealed Holy Scriptures makes this very clear: All agree on this regarding the End-Of-Days and Great Judgment.

What we have been discussing, of course, is among the essential secret mysteries of the Name of God, Elohim. As we know, this is the Name of God in the action of creation, the Holy Name associated with the command “Be,” or “Let There Be.” This is the original commandment to all creatures, all things, all spirits and souls, and in it we may understand the commandment as ‘be who and what your are in Me’ - God, Elohim. In the Human One, though, something of the Essence and Spirit of God is imbued into that one, as well as the knowledge and powers of all of the Names of God, and so the Human One is in the form, the image and likeness, of Yahweh Elohim, and being human souls it is given that we realize and embody the unique manifestation of that form, that image and likeness, and be as the Messiah, the Anointed of God. This is ‘my right,’ ‘your right,’ the right of each human being.

If and when this is done, that perfect human being, or righteous one, is a priest-sovereign of God Most High on earth and they are uplifted and exalted to grades or stations beyond those of the most lofty of angels; indeed, ‘resembling the Son of God,’ the Messiah. Needless to say their ‘end is on the right’ and theirs is a lofty place, station, in the World-To-Come.

These are a few further thoughts I can share with you; May God grant us understanding! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah!

There is something more that the Lord wishes to be said concerning reaching Binah in the Hereafter and the mystery of Binah as the End-Of-Days.

Understand, when souls reach Binah in the Hereafter, completely reaching, it is because they reached Binah in their lifetime, in this world. In effect they ‘died before they died,’ experiencing the ‘end of days,’ passing away, while they were in this world, and therefore experience full reintegration with the Light of the Infinite, their completion, perfection in the Eternal One and World-To-Come in the Hereafter. This is taught in the Gospel of St. Phillip where it is said that ‘first you must be resurrect and then you may die’; this is one who has come to the end of days, being established in the station of passing away, ‘resurrection’ corresponding with arriving at those stations beyond. In them, in the experience of the Absolute Oneness of the Eternal God, Yahweh Elohim, or conscious union with the Light of the Infinite One, there is perfect repose, true salvation - the Great Exodus.

Thus, the mystics, the lovers of Yahweh, strive to enter into the ‘end of days,’ passing away, in this life, and the gnostics, the knowers of Yahweh, are those having attained the station of passing away; this station corresponds with reaching the exterior of Binah, and those stations beyond are the interiors of Binah, and then the exterior and interiors of Hokmah and Keter - an infinity of supernal grades of Self-realization, Oneness.

Unless the ego, and ego-grasping, pass away, and all that is other than Yahweh - the entirety of creation, there can be no realization of the Divine I Am and oneness with God Most High, El Elyon; ‘end of days’ is the complete cessation of everything other than God Most High, the illusory ‘self’ of the creature along with the illusory separation of creation from the Eternal One.

Here we may say that reaching Binah and the station of passing away, or ‘end of days,’ is essential for all gifted with states of prophethood, apostleship or tzaddikim, for receiving such an anointing or bestowal from God, so taking up their call they must labor to arrive at the corresponding stations, which cannot be accomplished without passing away. The same is true for anyone who has been called by God to the Gnostic Path and seeks to become a true gnostic, a knower of God - their entire labor is for this self-offering, for therein is the full revelation of God to their soul and the realization of their True Self, divine and supernal.

In this perhaps we might recall the Eightfold Path and the mystery of crucifixion, with resurrection, ascension, union and enthronement following; crucifixion corresponds with passing away, or ‘end of days.’ Likewise we may recall what the Master taught, “Let those who wish to follow me take up their cross and follow me” - let them seek to pass away and be as I Am!

In closing we can share an open secret. Those who experience the End-Of-Days in this life also experience something of the World-To-Come in this world; hence, the realization of the kingdom of heaven within and around them, ‘spread out upon the earth.’

There is no more I am to share in the moment.

May the Spirit of God lead us into the Truth! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

O dwellers in the dust, awake

#9 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:07 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

Many thanks for this luminous response in detail to mysteries of one's end: unconscious to the "Left" and conscious to the "Right." Passing away then has a succession of steps in its process. Every time I'm aware of the need to turn back to God, this rehearses passing away. Likewise with all matters of forgiveness, release of internal accusers, as well as confessing and repenting to others for any damage we've caused them: All of these instances rehearse something of passing away.

Unless the ego, and ego-grasping, pass away, and all that is other than Yahweh - the entirety of creation, there can be no realization of the Divine I Am and oneness with God Most High, El Elyon; ‘end of days’ is the complete cessation of everything other than God Most High, the illusory ‘self’ of the creature along with the illusory separation of creation from the Eternal One.

With God's help, I found the most marvelous connection between the unconscious and conscious end. The word for "end" in the principle of End of Days—Qetz Yamin—is spelled קֵץ (Strongs H7093), as from verse 39:4 from the psalm beginning this discussion, LORD, let me know my end.This is fascinating already. The sum of these letters is 1000, like the great Alef. But I'm hearing in its negative connotation, an unconscious return to pure Spirit: Oblivion. What more of this sum and qetz could be explained?

The same letters for קֵץ with the addition of a Vav or Yud between spells the word "awake," (H6974) קוּץ, whether from sleep, stupor, or death itself:

Your dead shall live, their corpses shall rise.
O dwellers in the dust, awake and sing for joy!
(Isaiah 26:19).

Praise God! Who are these awakening? Those who have already passed away! No wonder they're called dwellers, shokhney, שֹׁכְנֵי, conscious of the Spirit of God. With a final Hebrew letter Heh, these dwellers are one with God's Presence: The Shekinah. Unlike the dust that falls unconscious to the ground as it was, these awakening are conscious of the breath of God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

Praise the Living One uncontradicted by death.

Elder Gideon

Return to “Wisdom of the Psalms”