Urgent request

matthew mcclellan

Urgent request

#1 Postby matthew mcclellan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:08 am

Shalom to all of you through Adonai Yeshua! I need to ask a favor of all of you. A friend of mine named Kirsten is suffering from a hernia and has not scheduled a surgery yet because surgery scares her. Could all of you in the Sophian community lift her up in your thoughts and prayers? I would appreciate it greatly.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Urgent request

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:40 am

Shalom,

Yes, indeed, we will pray for her, praying that courage and resolve might arise in her to overcome her fear, and praying for the relief of her suffering, and if it may be, if God wills it, the sparking of faith that might see her through and provide true refuge. We will hold these prayers for her.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

#3 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:30 pm

Shalom Matthew:

With Tau, we hold up Kristen’s movement into greater faith that the benefits, however uncomfortable, will outweigh the fears. I believe with God’s help that this process will open up more in her life beyond the surgery. This I’ll pray with you.

Elde Gideon

Anna

#4 Postby Anna » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:02 am

May God bless Kristen with faith and relief from fear of the necessary surgery. May her medical team be granted the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding to work with Kristen’s fear issues and carry out a successful surgery. I pray the Healing Power of God be with all of you through this challenge!
Shalom!
Anna

matthew mcclellan

#5 Postby matthew mcclellan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:35 pm

I thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers. I will keep you posted on her situation as I find out more.

Return to “Prayer Requests”