Angel sigils

Sarai08

Angel sigils

#1 Postby Sarai08 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello and shalom,

Are angelic sigils really from angels or are they imposters? I see angel sigils to be evoked. I'm not sure it's a good idea to do that.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Angel sigils

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Shalom,

To invoke angels we only need to invoke the Names of God and the angels, and pray to God for communion with the angels and for the fulfillment of our intention for invoking them. Remember, it is God Most High that send the angels and it is often through the actions of angels that God answers our prayers. In the tradition the only time we might use a sigil, seal, or talisman, is if we were passing a blessing to someone in conditions that might call for it, certain karmic conditions, such as to bolster a person's faith or if it might help them in some way be able to receive the blessing from God. Truly, through invocation, prayer and meditation virtually everything is accomplished - sacred ceremony is simply setting invocation, prayer and meditation into gestures, movement, action when we have a reason or inspiration to do so.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Sarai08

Re: Angel sigils

#3 Postby Sarai08 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Thank you Malachi for responding on my posts. I agree through God we can invoke on angels without invoking imposter angels of light.

May God stay with you always. :)

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”