Prayers for Kaaleb Adera

Anna

Prayers for Kaaleb Adera

#1 Postby Anna » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:39 am

Dear brothers and sisters,
Kaaleb Adera, the son of my dear friend, Ilfie Haileleu, committed suicide last night. He was 25 years old. Kaaleb had been suffering deeply from depression. His mother found him this morning when she returned from working night shift. Please pray for Kaaleb as he moves through the afterlife. May he find healing and light and love in our Mother’s arms. Please pray for comfort for Ilfie and for her son, Bingham, and for all of their extended family. Already, as is customary in Ethiopian families, many members of the extended family have arrived to offer comfort and support.
Thank you!
Shalom!
Anna

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Compassion

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:08 pm

It grieves my heart to ever hear of suicide. I will certainly hold everyone connected to Caleb in prayer. May God have mercy and compassion for these suffering this particular grief.

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for Caleb

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Shalom Sister,

It is sorrowful to hear this. Indeed, I'll hold in prayer all those impacted by this killing, especially this mother finding her child in this way, and will hold this lost soul in my heart praying for mercy from the Lord for him.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Anna

Re: Prayers for Kaaleb Adera

#4 Postby Anna » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:49 am

Kaaleb’s funeral will be held at 12:00 on Tuesday, followed by a service at the graveside. Thank you for your prayers!
Shabbat Shalom!
Anna

Return to “Prayer Requests”