#1 Postby Elder Gideon » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi:

How beautiful upon the mountains
are the feet of the messenger who announces peace,
who brings good news,
who announces salvation,
who says to Zion, ‘Your God reigns’
(Isaiah 52:7).

In a recent study of the etymology of the Greek word for "gospel," my sources traced it to the most fascinating Hebrew verb for good tidings—"basar." A messenger who bears or preaches good news is "mibasar."

The Word became flesh and pitched his tent among us (John 1:14).

I share this insight on basar, as the next entry in a catalogue of biblical Hebrew words spells and sounds exactly the same as "basar," but means "flesh."

I'm astonished by this second meaning of the same word. Here, in Christian Kabbalah, is a most immediate way to contemplate the gospel—basar—incarnate in the flesh—basar. This opens up many channels of contemplation, which I wished to share with the community.

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Salvation of Soul & Flesh

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Grace and peace to you in the Blessed Name of the Living Word, the Risen Messiah!

This is a beautiful insight that you have drawn out from your grammatical studies, one that indeed runs deep and that holds layers of meaning in our Christian Kabbalah, both simple, straight forward meaning, along esoteric wisdom. I pray that the Holy Spirit might gift us with deeper understanding of this great and supreme mystery of the ‘Word made flesh,’ and gift us with the fullness of the Word and Wisdom of God, the True Light.

This is, indeed, the Holy Gospel - the ‘Word made flesh,’ the ‘Son of God’ becoming the ‘Son of Man’ - all humanity, so that human beings might be unified with God through him and so embody God. Thus, as we know, according to our faith the fullness of the Word and Holy Spirit became embodied in Adonai Yeshua, and through him the proclamation of Job, “From my flesh I shall see God [Elohim]” was fulfilled, for truly in the person of Messiah Yeshua we have seen God ‘from our flesh,’ and more so, ‘in our flesh,’ and this is the very essence of the Gospel, the ‘Good News.’ Thus, in the Gospel of John, for example, we read that Adonai Yeshua said to his disciples, “Whoever has seen me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

Understand, because the fullness of the Word and Holy Spirit was embodied in Adonai Yeshua, ‘in the flesh,’ so it passed from him and through him to all flesh, and most specifically all humanity, to all who have faith in the Messiah and turn to God and open to the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah, this Divine Grace.

In this regard, when Adonai Yeshua speaks of our eating his ‘flesh’ and drinking his ‘blood,’ understand that this is the Word and Spirit of God embodied in him, and ‘eating’ is receiving the implantation of that Holy Seed of Light - Messiah, and the germination, awakening of that Seed in us through the reception of the Holy Spirit. As we know, from him and through him the Living Word and Spirit were passed to the Magdalene, the Apostle of Apostles, and to all of his disciples, the original Holy Apostles, and through them it passed into the entire Anointed Community - Body of Messiah, and it continues to be passed on through Apostle and Community, Tzaddik and Community, and will continue to be passed until the End-Of-Days and fruition of the Second Appearance of the Messiah. In this, perhaps, you may understand that, indeed, ‘the Word was made flesh,’ and that the Word and Holy Spirit is continuing ‘to be made flesh’ among us, in us, through the grace and mercy of God Most High in Messiah Yeshua.

Anointed Community - Body of Messiah, the entire community, and each one of its members, is the ‘tent pitched’ in this world, in the midst of humankind. The Word and Holy Spirit, the Messiah, indwells us, and teaches and guides us in the Way and brings us to the fruition of the Way, conscious union with the Messiah in Yahweh Elohim Shaddai, the ‘Lord God Almighty.’

Now the Word becoming flesh is not just the salvation of the soul, but of the flesh - the entire human being, and as the soul is transformed and enlightened by the Living Word and Spirit, so also is the flesh. As we know, Adonai Yeshua made an offering, a sacrifice of himself, upon the Holy Cross, and was raised from the dead by Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai. In the resurrection he displayed transformed, spiritualized flesh, such as had not been seen before; in the ascension, as witnessed by his close disciples, his flesh was translated into Pure Light. So soul and body are taken up by the Word and Spirit of God and are included in this salvation, this enlightenment and liberation. Such Good News! Praise the Lord!

It is for this reason, the salvation of the soul and body - the whole human being, that two sacred rites of mystery are given to us that join body and soul in the divine action of faith and salvation, the baptism, the immersion in living waters, and the holy feast of bread and wine - ‘wedding feast,’ eating and drinking in the joy of union with the Messiah in El Elyon, God Most High.

There is much more that might be said, and I’m sure you have more to share dear brother; these few points seem a good start to an opening contemplation and discussion. I shall wait upon the Holy Spirit to see where we might take this discussion next.

From our flesh and in our flesh, as from and in our soul, may we be blessed to see and know God, the True Light! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Gospel For All Flesh

#3 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:53 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

A voice cries out:

In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD,
make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
Every valley shall be lifted up,
and every mountain and hill be made low;
the uneven ground shall become level,
and the rough places a plain.
Then the glory of the LORD shall be revealed,
and all flesh shall see it together,
for the mouth of the LORD has spoken
(Isaiah 40:3-5).

Many thanks for your insights to this thread. They've expanded and affirmed what I'm hearing in this mystery of flesh and gospel being the same word in Hebrew.

You've taught often of "wearing the body of vision," which implies becoming, embodying, even being the vision one receives. The word one receives from the LORD is not a linguistic sign, but a deep feeling behind the heart that moves with and as the one who's received the word. In this sense, prophets aren't political orators but envoys, even signs themselves, of the word from the Spirit filling them. So preaching at the intensity of direct transmission requires that one becomes indwelled by the message. Authority is embodiment. Isn't this the authority others felt with Yeshua concluding his Sermon on the Mount? That he spoke not as the scribes and priests? That such words stir hearts from the body of a messenger to the bodies of others? The parity of flesh and gospel integrates how I hear "wearing the body of vision" in a new depth for which I praise the One.

But more, and this will sound very obvious, I'm hearing in another depth as for the first time the gospel Yeshua embodied: Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill (Matthew 5:17). The fulfillment of the prophets is an ever-increasing embodiment of the word of the LORD, the evidence for which is his preaching for all flesh.

A detailed argument can be made from proof texts of the Torah and Prophets that this covenant with the chosen people—Israel—would come to include all nations. This is God's desire. The LORD is Lord of all nations. There is no other. This point is so simple and so obvious, but it must be remembered how radical it was and still is that the God of Israel is the God of all flesh, that the Jewish revelation is a revelation for all flesh, that the New Jerusalem is a city for all flesh.

Many like myself might hear this as Christians, but this is mistaken. Yeshua wasn't Christian, nor did he convert Christians. He was Jewish and he preached to Jews. The entire gospel context is Jewish. But he clearly preached to those whom Jews excluded: Samaritans, women, even Romans. Rather than hearing the gospel as a Christian revelation, this parity of the Hebrew words for flesh and gospel shows me something more subtle: More than any other other prophet before him, Yeshua preached thoroughly and precisely from within a Jewish context for all flesh. He is the fulfillment of all prophecy.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill (Matthew 5:17). To fulfill here means to me to embody the preaching of the gospel. Yeshua is a sign of this embodiment, the gospel made flesh. What this meant then and means today is no less of a new demand: to embody God's word speaking in and as us. What does this look like? To love all flesh as the people of God.

Perhaps you could help me then with where to steer my question. It seems that to glimpse, taste, and even feel moments of full embodiment of God's gospel in one's flesh compels a deep desire to serve all flesh as the people of God. What is this urgency for others that comes with embodiment?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Gospel Flesh

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah!

First it must be said, Adonai Yeshua Messiah is the Word, and is the Holy Gospel - his body and soul, and his person and life, and the fullness of the Word and Holy Spirit being embodied in him, walking among us and dwelling among us, this is the Holy Gospel. The various gospels that have been written, or will be written in the ongoing revelation, may convey something of the Living Word, the Gospel of Truth, but none of them are the Word or the Gospel.

Second it must be said, as the Messiah, the Word and Holy Spirit, was embodied, made flesh, in our Elder Brother, so the Messiah, the Word and Holy Spirit, continues to be embodied, and made flesh in us - the ‘Body of the Messiah,’ Anointed Community. The full embodiment of the Word and Holy Spirit in Adonai Yeshua corresponds with the First Coming, First Appearance, and the embodiment in us and a greater segment of the human collective corresponds with the Second Coming, Second Appearance of the Messiah. Thus, just as it is taught in the Holy Kabbalah that creation is not only a divine action of the past, but that creations is an ongoing divine action in the present, so also from the First Coming until the End-Of-Days the coming of the Messiah, revelation and embodiment of the Messiah, is ongoing. Indeed, for understand that in Yeshua Messiah, in the fullness of the Word and Holy Spirit become flesh, there is a new creation - Order of Regeneration, and so a new humanity, and a new heaven and earth, a regeneration of the flesh, a ‘new flesh,’ as it were, purified and sanctified with the Blood of the Lamb, the Holy Spirit.

It is true, the Holy Light and Spirit conceived in ancient Israel, born and made flesh in the person of Adonai Yeshua, extends to all nations, to all the faithful and spiritual humanity among them, and in this there is the generation of the spiritual Community of Israel, Anointed Community, one no longer entered through a physical, material birth among a select ‘chosen people,’ but rather through a rebirth from above, from heaven and God - those anointed with the Holy Light and Spirit, and so, indeed, chosen, the true spiritual elect - a sacred priesthood of the kingdom of heaven, Order of Melchizedek.

The Gospel is for all humankind, all are invited to receive the Word and Holy Spirit, and so be joined with the Body of Messiah, Anointed Community; and as many who are touched by the Holy Spirit, and who awaken and return to God, the True Light, and so are reborn from above, the Word and Holy Spirit being unified with their soul and their flesh, so they are gathered into the Sanctuary of Grace, and are established in the new humanity, and new heaven and earth - a supernal and divine humanity.

Now, understand, that the ‘Son of God’ becomes the ‘Son of Man’ - humanity, and so this Divine Presence of the Spiritual Sun, Messiah, is brought into all humanity; yet, the Spirit coming upon ‘all flesh’ means something more, something greater, going beyond humanity literally to all flesh, all creatures. Remember, according to the Holy Kabbalah, all of creation is contained in Adam Elyon, Adam Ha-Rishon, Supernal Human One, Original Human One - the perfection of which is realized in Yeshua Messiah, the ‘New Adam,’ or ‘Second Adam.’ Along with a new humanity, therefore, a new creation, new heaven and earth comes into being, and so an outpouring of the Supernal Light and Spirit upon all flesh, all good creatures being redeemed and uplifted in the Risen Messiah and Anointed Community. In this regard, for example, you may recall a prophet speaking of a time when ‘the lion laying down with the lamb’ corresponding with the Spirit poured out upon all flesh - literally ALL flesh. In this we may also recall the saints, tzaddikim, who have preached the Holy Gospel to animals as well as human beings, such as St. Francis who preached to sparrows and other creatures as well.

We also know of the heavenly ministry of the Risen Messiah, the preaching of the Holy Gospel to angels, archons, and so on in the invisible realms and worlds; hence, to all creatures, all creation - the regeneration of the entirety of creation unified with the Pleroma of Light.

Talk about Good News! Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!

As you may recall the Holy Kabbalah teaches us that sparks of the holy vessels, sparks of the Infinite Light, are bound up in all things in creation, even within the very substance of matter itself, and that integral to the ‘mending,’ ‘healing,’ of the holy vessels, or the completion and perfection of creation, is the drawing out and uplifting of the sparks, and their reintegration with the Infinite Light. This, as we know, is accomplished in the resurrection and ascension - the Risen Messiah, but then, as the embodiment of the Word and Holy Spirit is ongoing, the ‘Word being made flesh,’ so is this drawing out and uplifting of sparks, and their reintegration with the Infinite Light. Pleroma of Light.

Receiving and embodying the Word and Spirit of God, we are indeed to preach the Gospel - to ‘all flesh,’ to all creatures, but understanding this we will know and understand that this preaching isn’t just with words but with actions, and is energetic - a communication of something of the Holy Light and Spirit in us. Indeed, for how shall animals, plants and stones comprehend our thoughts and words conceived with the human spirit, the human intelligence, inspired by the Spirit of God? Though with other human beings we may use words, still it is through actions and a communication of something of this Holy Light and Spirit within and behind the words that the Holy Gospel is preached and the Word of God heard and received by those who desire to receive it. First and foremost, it is the radiance of faith and love, and the peace and joy, of the Messiah that communicates to animals, plants, and stones, and humans also; but then within and behind this it is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim), awakening and drawing out the Holy Light and Spirit within things, within creatures - a raying out of the Holy Light and Spirit embodied in us, communicating itself to ‘all flesh.’

In this you may understand that we are to be the message - the Gospel, as our Elder Brother, Adonai Yeshua was, and continues to be.

This contemplation is certainly not exhausted, but in the moment there is nothing more for me to say, so I will pause here and abide in the blissful inward silence of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah.

May many be blessed to hear and receive the Living Word and Spirit this day! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Mark

#5 Postby Mark » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:34 pm

As you may recall the Holy Kabbalah teaches us that sparks of the holy vessels, sparks of the Infinite Light, are bound up in all things in creation, even within the very substance of matter itself, and that integral to the ‘mending,’ ‘healing,’ of the holy vessels, or the completion and perfection of creation, is the drawing out and uplifting of the sparks, and their reintegration with the Infinite Light. This, as we know, is accomplished in the resurrection and ascension - the Risen Messiah, but then, as the embodiment of the Word and Holy Spirit is ongoing, the ‘Word being made flesh,’ so is this drawing out and uplifting of sparks, and their reintegration with the Infinite Light. Pleroma of Light."

"Receiving and embodying the Word and Spirit of God, we are indeed to preach the Gospel - to ‘all flesh,’ to all creatures, but understanding this we will know and understand that this preaching isn’t just with words but with actions, and is energetic - a communication of something of the Holy Light and Spirit in us. Indeed, for how shall animals, plants and stones comprehend our thoughts and words conceived with the human spirit, the human intelligence, inspired by the Spirit of God? Though with other human beings we may use words, still it is through actions and a communication of something of this Holy Light and Spirit within and behind the words that the Holy Gospel is preached and the Word of God heard and received by those who desire to receive it. First and foremost, it is the radiance of faith and love, and the peace and joy, of the Messiah that communicates to animals, plants, and stones, and humans also; but then within and behind this it is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim), awakening and drawing out the Holy Light and Spirit within things, within creatures - a raying out of the Holy Light and Spirit embodied in us, communicating itself to ‘all flesh.’

Shalom Tau Malachi and Elder Gideon,

Thank you for guiding this exploration.
Would feeling a blessing flow from each step of our feet lovingly touching the Earth be an example of a way to energetically preach the gospel to the natural world? Also, could it be that as blessings are given through us we are also able receive tikkune from the Holy One within the natural world, the uplifting of sparks within us, if we feel healing energy bubbling up from the Earth flowing into our body through our feet?

Shalom,
Mark

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:32 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah!

The human one, having the capacity to invoke and pray, and to be the dwelling of the Divine Presence, the Holy Light and Spirit, is something like a ‘lightening rod of heaven’ through which influxes, blessings, flashes forth passing through us into the earth, and radiating from us into our environment, to all that surrounds us, and so through the feet, but then through the entire body, flesh. When this Holy Light and Spirit touches things, that very Light and Spirit is awakened in them, and so there may be a response, an exchange of energy-intelligence or consciousness-force that transpires, all as God wills it.

Understanding the ‘Word made flesh,’ incarnate among us and in us however, there is something deeper, for in us and through us the Word of God is in the world, creation, as it was in Adonai Yeshua, more or less; hence, Anointed Community called the Body of Messiah, Body of Christ.

If, indeed, we progress in the Gospel - Yeshua, there shall arise a deeper intimacy, nearness, with the Holy One, with the Messiah and Holy Spirit, and we may experience seeing with God, hearing with God and feeling with God, and smelling, tasting and touching with God, so also breathing and speaking with God; in all of these there is an imparting a blessings, communication of the Holy Light and Spirit of God. If then we are blessed through the grace and mercy of God to go deeper still, and we enter into the station of ‘passing away’ in the Holy One - the mystery of the Holy Cross, so then, as with Adonai Yeshua the Holy One may be our seeing, hearing and feeling, and so on completely, and there will be a greater outpouring of the grace and mercy of God with, in and through us, and as us - a greater tikkune of the world, creation.

An “energetic preaching of the Gospel,” this reaches very deep, it is a penetrating Light Transmission.

Those who have a full capacity of this Light Transmission - tzaddikim, wherever they dwell, wherever they go, there is the Holy Land, as the Christian Kabbalah teaches us; truly so, for the Divine Presence, the Word and Holy Spirit, are in that place, the fullness of the Word and Holy Spirit having been made flesh, walking and dwelling among us.

This of course is the aim, the noble ideal, of all gnostic initiates; each member of the Holy Body strives for this realization in the Messiah, the Way.

With feet indeed, but then with sound and breath, glance and gaze, hands, and so on, and as through the flesh, so also the spirit and soul, the mind and heart - through our whole being as we are in God and as God is un us.

This naturally assumes a growing interior life, a deep inwardness through which we perceive things, creatures, in their inwardness, and so there may be a ‘preaching’ from inwardness to inwardness. This is how stones, plants and animals, and humans as well, are able to hear the Gospel in us.

In closing I’m inclined to share a passage from the Gospel of Mark that indicates a ‘preaching to all flesh’:

“Go into all the world and proclaim the good news [gospel] to all creation” (16:15).

May the Lord bless you and keep you this day! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#7 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:33 am

May God Most High and Messiah be praised and glorified!

There is something more set into my heart that I’m compelled to share in this discussion of the Gospel, the ‘Word made flesh.’ May the Holy Spirit give the words, amen.

The proclamation of the coming of the Messiah is this:

“Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near!” (Matthew 2:2)

This is the message of Yohanan the Baptist, and in the same gospel, returning from the wilderness and the temptation Adonai Yeshua proclaims this as well, “…the kingdom of heaven has come near.” In this we may understand that the Messiah, the Word and Holy Spirit, is the true kingdom of heaven, and if, indeed, becoming flesh, so on one level the kingdom of heaven also becomes ‘flesh,’ physical, and is manifest on earth, as in heaven, below, as above. If we consider the the teachings of Yeshua Messiah that the kingdom of heaven ‘is spread out upon the earth but few have eyes to see it,’ then it is manifest in ‘all flesh,’ the physical, the material, though no doubt in its most restricted, measured manifestation.

Now in that all things, all creatures, come into being through the Word, and are emanations of the Word, ‘utterances’ of the Word, and all have life through the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim). Understanding the Word and Holy Spirit as the kingdom of God (El, Elohim), the kingdom of heaven corresponds with the inwardness of things, creatures, their inner being and spiritual essences; hence, their being, nature, as they are in God Most High (El Elyon). Those who have ‘eyes to see’ the kingdom spread out upon the earth are those who are able to perceive things, creatures, in their inwardness, as they are in God, the True Light; hence, those who are ingathered, who abide in communion with the Word and Spirit in their heart, and having knowledge of God, have knowledge of things, creatures, as they are in God.

When there is a preaching of the Gospel, a communication of the Holy Light and Spirit, the ‘speaking’ and ‘hearing’ happens between the Word and Spirit, inwardness, as it were, speaking to inwardness, the ‘kingdom of heaven coming near’ calling one hearing the Gospel, the Word, to ‘repent’ - to turn inward and return to God.

Though, indeed, the revelation of the kingdom of heaven is far greater in the World-To-Come, and far beyond our capacity to imagine and conceive, as there is the revelation of the Messiah, the Word and Holy Spirit in our heart, so there is a revelation of the kingdom of heaven in this world, and we may glimpse, taste and enter the kingdom of God in this world. We do not have to wait until we pass from this world, but may enter the kingdom of heaven here and now, in this life, just as we may experience something of the resurrection and ascension while we are as yet in the flesh, or physical incarnation.

Just as the Word continues to be ‘made flesh’ with, in and through Anointed Community, and as Anointed Community - the Body of Messiah, so Anointed Community is the principle manifestation of the kingdom of heaven on earth and the ongoing divine action of the ‘kingdom of heaven coming near.’ As you might intuit, the preaching of the Gospel as we are speaking of it is the divine action of the kingdom come near.

Understanding this, perhaps you might wish to consider the Lord’s Prayer which invokes the kingdom and will of God to be manifest on earth as it is in heaven. That prayer of the Lord runs very deep, far deeper than most common folks of faith realized; it holds secret mysteries of the Gospel, and conveys deep esoteric wisdom to those with understanding.

Here I’m inclined to pause and wait upon the Spirit of the Lord.

May many awaken to the kingdom of heaven come near to them this day and be blessed to enter it, now and on the Day of the Lord! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:22 pm

The Word Becoming Flesh

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being in him was life, and the life was the light of all people. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it” (John 1:1-5).

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, so that whosoever believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life” (John 3:16).

Concerning the Word made flesh there is a secret mystery to be spoken. Although John 3:16 is a verse well memorized and often quoted by many Christians, especially Evangelicals, and on its surface is well known, in truth relatively few look into its depth, let alone take up inward contemplation of it so that the Holy Spirit might illuminate them concerning its inner and secret meaning. What is said, however, is very bold, very wild: “For God so loved the world…”!

Listen and hear, and understand! First, this dispels the assumption of any dualism or actual separation between spirit and matter, or the world and God, for loving the world, universe, creation, so is God loving spirit and matter - the entire nature sphere and the plethora of life within it, all of which is an emanation, manifestation, of the Word of God and Spirit of God, the life and light of all, the very existence of all, all coming into being with, in and through the Word and Spirit of God. Understanding this, God loving the world, is God loving Godself, God, as it were, knowing Godself in all things, and calling out Godself from within all things; hence, the Spirit of God laboring to bring all things into being as they are in God and as God is in them, God sending forth the Word to awaken the Word and Holy Spirit in all things - revealing their true being as they are in God, the Most High.

Now, as we have been discussing, the fullness of the Word and Holy Spirit became Incarnate in the person of Yeshua Messiah - the Word being made flesh; but understand, according to the opening of the Gospel of St. John, from the very beginning the Word was becoming flesh, all creatures coming into being with, in and through the Word - emanating from the Word, their life and light being the Spirit of God speaking the Word of God, speaking all things into being. Thus, the Word, though with God and in God - inseparable from God ever beyond, was and is in all things, and so also is the Spirit of God; the very essence and nature of the inner being of all creatures is the Word and Spirit, though until the Holy Light and Spirit are received from ‘above’ the Word and Spirit is unawakened, a dormant or latent potential in souls, not actualized and realized, and so, in effect, not embodied. Therefore, the Word joined with the Spirit was sent into the world, Incarnate, ‘made flesh,’ to awaken the Word and Spirit within souls that souls might ‘return’ to God, remembering their innate unity with God, the True Light.

Understand, as the Word is made flesh, so flesh is made Word - transformed, transfigured, by the Living Word.

As we know, the divine action of creation is a movement of creative evolution, evolution being the vehicle of the realization of the Word and Spirit of God, and therefore the knowledge of God. In creative evolution there is a twofold development and evolution of life, a material evolution of species, lifeforms, that labors to bring into being self-aware, intelligent life - ‘humankind,’ and a spiritual evolution, an evolution of soul, consciousness, seeking self-knowledge, and so the knowledge of the Source and Origin - knowledge of God. The material evolution corresponds with creation and the spiritual evolution corresponds with the revelation of the the Divine, or the Word and Spirit of God in creation, and the ‘creation’ and ‘revelation,’ inseparable from one another, are ongoing, continuing to this very day.

Even before the appearance of Yeshua Messiah the Word was becoming flesh and the Spirit of God was with and in the people, more or less; hence, all of the holy ones, the patriarchs and matriarchs, judges and prophets, that came before Adonai Yeshua, something of the Holy Spirit being embodied and the Word of God revealed in each of them. The fullness of the Word and Spirit, however, had not been realized and embodied, complete and conscious union with God was not realized and revealed. All of this corresponds with the play of creative evolution, material and spiritual, until the time when a Perfect Human Being might be raised up, the ‘Son of God’ being manifest as the ‘Son of Man’; hence the fulfillment of the intention of God in creation, the generation of a divine and supernal humanity, or the ‘God-Human.’

Essentially, the appearance of Messiah Yeshua, and specifically the revelation of the Risen and Ascended Messiah, corresponds with the fruition of creative evolution material and spiritual; hence the fulfillment of the original intention of creation, that God should be known and embodied - that there should be a conscious union of heaven and earth, creation and God. That this was accomplished in Adonai Yeshua, of course, means that it has and will be accomplished in many more souls, understanding an ongoing movement of the Word made flesh from the First Coming to the Second Coming of the Messiah.

Now as has been said, the’ Son of God’ became the ‘Son of Man’ - humanity, the fullness of the Word and Spirit of God being incarnate in Yeshua Messiah, and so brought into all humanity. As we know, the soul of the Human One (Adam) encompasses all creation, and contains the spirits and souls of all creatures, being the culmination and summation of creation, and the generation of life. Thus, entering into humanity, and through humanity, this Divine Presence, Shekinah of Messiah, is joined to all creatures, the world, the universe, the entire matrix of creation, and as the Human One is realized and drawn up in the Great Ascension, so is all creation uplifted in the Great Ascension with and in the Human One in the Messiah - the Anointing.

This, perhaps, hints at the deeper meaning of John 3:16.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, so that whosoever believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.”

Indeed, loving the world, loving all creatures, and so not only for the sake of humanity, but for the sake of all creatures - the entirety of creation, God sent the Messiah. Humanity, though, is the epicenter of the Supernal Influx, for human beings are created in the image and likeness of God, or ‘form’ of God, and as such they are ordained as vice-regents of God in creation, and more so they are ordained as light-bearers, or rather ‘God-bearers.’ Receiving the Messiah - the Holy Light and Spirit from above, this is exactly what human beings become, God-bearers, God-man or God-woman, indwelled by the Divine Presence, Shekinah of Messiah.

Understanding this in the Messiah our labor, our mission, is to be God-bearers to people, to all creatures, to all creation, in all activities of life sacred and mundane. Union with God is given to us in the Messiah; such is God’s love for us. It is not attained but is given as a ‘gift.’ But having union with God we must labor to be conscious of it and realize it, and so embody the fullness of the Holy Shekinah of Messiah - this Holy Light and Spirit.

In the moment this seems enough. I have no more to say.

O Holy One, may many be touched by Your Spirit this day and hear the Living Word, and so awaken and remember their innate union with You, and so be established in the Sanctuary of Grace manifest in Adonai Yeshua Messiah! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Matter and Spirit

#9 Postby Elder Gideon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:58 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

Understand, as the Word is made flesh, so flesh is made Word - transformed, transfigured, by the Living Word.

Many, many thanks for drawing the Straight Path out of a verses from John that so many of us have heard for so many years, but in twoness. All things can only mean what it says; not one thing came into being apart from the Word includes literally everything without conditions. As he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous (Matthew 5.45), so God loves the whole world, despite what the world does to the earth.

You've spoken for years of the continuum of matter and the continuum of spirit and all principles that associate with them. Your braiding the dual movement of material and spiritual evolution speaks something I've heard for years in Yeshua's discourse with Nicodemus. Like so much of John in plain sight, this rewrites itself in light of a simultaneous evolution of matter and spirit: What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be astonished that I said to you, “You must be born from above.” The windblows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit (3:5-8).

This mirrors how I've long contemplated the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters (Genesis 1:2).

In the most abstract sense, I've always heard formless and void as the origin of primeval matter. Pistis Sophia says as much in more than one of her repentances where she decries being cast into chaos and matter or of archons who in exchange for her light gave me matter. I sight this to ask about a connection between a primordial image described in Genesis of these twin continua of spirit and matter—the wind of God moving over chaos and void—and the image described in John of What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Your writing challenges my assumptions of a dualism, a top-down process of evolution, of spirit informing matter. It does indeed, but only by way of something sacred within matter able to respond to Spirit. You clearly remind of this as simultaneously in oneness: Understanding this, God loving the world, is God loving Godself, God, as it were, knowing Godself in all things, and calling out Godself from within all things. Mindful of the delicate Kabbalah regarding chaos and void, how, according to Rabbi Isaac Luria, this primeval state represents an inability of primordial sparks to relate, I carefully ask how the wind of God blowing upon it speaking Let there be isn't somehow knowing Godself in all things, and calling out Godself from within all things.

If this is so, that Spirit isn't imposing upon matter but drawing itself out of and transforming matter, then your message of the Word is made flesh, so flesh is made Word opens up something I've never heard before, too radical and literal in oneness for me to say I embody, let alone grasp, as yet.

I'm reminded of a chemistry professor who set out on a lab table in plastic bags and containers all of the proportioned elements that compose a human body. The humor of his tone rang deeper when he shared that it all cost less than seven or eight dollars. The point stuck with viewers like me years later. Because of the Spirit within us and all living beings, we really are so much more than the eight bucks of lab materials of our bodies. And yet the One loves these materials as much as the spirit within them.

With the help of the Holy Spirit, may we hear this gospel from within our cells.

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#10 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:49 am

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

There is a secret mystery of creation, or creative evolution, that needs to be understood, at least as far as it is possible for us to understand it. There is, generally speaking, a twofold action of the Word and Spirit in creation; hence, the twofold evolution that we witness. There is, in effect, an action ‘below’ and an action ‘above,’ and they are interconnected and inseparable from one another - one divine action of the Word and Spirit of God in creative evolution. ‘Below’ there is the progressive generation, development, of the physical, material universe from the Big Bang until this very instant of time, which as we know is an ongoing process; and in this process of an ever expanding and evolving universe there is the emergence and evolution of life, the generation of lifeforms of increasing intelligence and self-awareness, which as we can clearly see strives for the realization Highest of Life that we call Christ or Messiah, the ‘God-Human.’ Within and behind this physical, material evolution of the universe, creation, is the concealed, secret operation of the Word and Spirit of God, the word generating the qualities and structures within creation and the Spirit being the energizing and driving force, in a manner of speaking; as we know within and behind the physical, material dimension of the universe, creation, there is the astral, spiritual and supernal dimensions reaching into the primordial dimension, and there are corresponding actions of the Word and Spirit throughout these dimensions, the supernal universe holding the patterns, potentials and possibilities of all that has and will arise or appear in creation. So there is this action, movement, of the Word and Spirit from ‘below,’ from within creation, that drives and guides the material evolution, but then as the material evolution progresses and develops, as self-aware and intelligent beings emerge - ‘human beings,’ there are also movements, influxes, of the Word and Spirit from above, revelations of the Divine to those seeking the Divine, and there is a spiritual evolution joined with the material evolution. We may say that all the while there is this movement below and above, material evolution and spiritual evolution, but largely concealed or secret, or we may say unconscious, for until the development and evolution of self-aware and intelligent life - ‘humankind,’ the revelations of the God cannot be received with clarity, there is little, or no, knowledge of God, let alone the manifestation of conscious union with God.

Now as we know in the passage following John 3:16, 17 through 21, Adonai Yeshua goes on to say that the the Son was not sent to condemn the world, but rather to bring salvation, to redeem the world. He then goes on to speak the mystery of the judgment, saying, ‘…that the light has come into the world,’ and then speaks of those who have faith and wish to enter the light, and those who do not, but shun the light, cleaving to darkness and remaining in darkness. This is very significant, for this ‘light’ that is the Word, is the Messiah - the Anointing, corresponds with awareness, being able to perceive the truth, the reality of union with God, the truth that, indeed, we live and move and having our being in God, and that God is, in fact within us and surrounds us on all sides, and yet that God is ever beyond - this light corresponds with complete self-awareness, self-knowledge, and so conscious union with God, true knowledge of God. In this ‘light’ we see and hear and feel with God, but more so, in the realization of this union God is our seeing, hearing and feeling, and our smelling tasting and touching, and our speaking - our entire being, spiritual and material. This is true salvation, conscious union with God, the Infinite and Eternal, so eternal life, the realization of bornless being in God, the Absolute Light.

Understand, God is within all things, and God contains all things, but although, indeed, in their inner being people, creatures, are united with God, inseparable from God, unaware of this, in their relative reality, experientially, they are separate and apart from God, from the Word and Spirit, and there is, in effect, no union, and so no rest or repose, no lasting peace and joy. There is no attaining union, for it is innate, intrinsic, but there needs to be awareness, recognition and realization of union with God - the generation of ‘conscious union with God.’ This is what Adonai Yeshua embodied, this is the salvation in the Messiah as understood among mystics and gnostics; this faith and knowledge of union with the Messiah in God Most High was the very heart of the gospel preached among original followers of the Way, original Christians - they taught a profoundly mystical religion, mystical spirituality, of the ‘Word made flesh.’

In speaking of this truth of the innate unity of the inner being of all things with God it must be understood that the ‘fallen state’ or unenlightened condition of humankind corresponds with and unconscious union, an ignorance of our intrinsic divine nature and innate union with God, and therefore, in effect, the experience of relative realities of separation and distance, and the aimless wandering of souls through potentially endless transmigration (gilgulim). Thus, in effect, sending the Son, the Messiah, God gives us union with God as a gift, which is to say God gives us the light of awareness and reveals this truth of union to us so that we might experience and realize our innate unity with God.

“For God so loved the world…,” to love is to delight in, and more so give oneself to and unite with that which is loved. Thus, in the Son, the Messiah, God gives Godself to us, and God unites Godself with us, and so unites us with God, and we may say that this is from God to God, and that God cleaves to God, and God unites with God in this conscious union embodied in Yeshua Messiah.

God gives us this love, this union, but of course we must choose to accept it and return it - we must choose to love God and abide in conscious union with God.

There is certainly more than might be said concerning this great and profound mystery of the Messiah, the Word made flesh, but here I’m inclined to pause and wait upon the Spirit of the Lord, abiding in the inward silent love a while.

May we be blessed to embody the fullness of the Love of God manifest in Messiah! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

sheryl
Site Admin

#11 Postby sheryl » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:00 am

Shabbat Shalom Tau Malachi and Brothers and Sisters!

In this ‘light’ we see and hear and feel with God, but more so, in the realization of this union God is our seeing, hearing and feeling, and our smelling tasting and touching, and our speaking - our entire being, spiritual and material.

Thank you for the recent teachings on the love of God and the beauty of the Gospel. They have been rich with treasures.

I am taken this morning by what you said above, that God is our seeing, hearing and feeling, and our smelling tasting and touching, and our speaking. A delightful consideration comes to mind and heart, that God so loves the world, God so desires to see, hear and feel, taste and touch, to speak and to listen to the world that he sent his Only Begotten Son, so that through creation, God might know Godself in creation - to know even through the physical senses.

Such love, such desire to see creation, to touch creation, to speak and listen to creation, is a beauty without words.

May we all become the love, the desire, of God.

Shalom,

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#12 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Messiah, the light of all prophets and apostles of God!

Contemplating the ‘Word made flesh’ the Incarnation, and having spoken about the true preaching of the Gospel as an energetic transmission - Light Transmission, there is something more that may be said from the experience of oneness with God in the Messiah and the Non-Dual Gnostic Awareness that arises in supernal realization.

Understand, in the supernal realization God is the seeing, hearing and feeling, and so the tasting, smelling and touching, and the speaking, and all actions of life; there is no doer but the Messiah and Holy Spirit is the doer - Shekinah of the Messiah, the Holy Light and Spirit, pervading the whole being of the realized individual, even their flesh, their material body. As such, whatever they interact with through touch, breath, glance or gaze, and so on, something of the Divine Presence embodied, the Living Word and Holy Spirit, may pass into it, even into apparently inanimate material objects. Indeed, this is hinted at in the gospels in the story of the woman who was healed by merely touching the hem of the garment Adonai Yeshua was wearing, the material of the garment having been pervaded with the Holy light and Spirit made flesh, embodied in the person of Yeshua. If everyday clothing may be imbued in this way with the power of God, how much more so objects that are taken up, purified and consecrated with clear and conscious intention to set something of the power of the Living Word and Holy Spirit into them, or something of the power of heaven and angels, the spiritual essence of those material objects being brought into them, the divine sparks, light, within them being activated and called forth from them?

“For God so loved the world…,” the world, the entire world, even matter and what may seem to us to be inanimate - all of this that serves as the matrix for the awakening and realization of souls and their reintegration with the Light of the Infinite (Or Ain Sof). Understand, the Holy Light that is above is everywhere below, even within matter itself, the secret center of every particle of matter being a spark of the Infinite Light, radiance of the Supernal Crown (Keter). The Living Word, the Holy Light and Spirit from above ‘descending,’ being made ‘flesh,’ is for the awakening and calling forth of the Holy Light from within all things, the ‘liberation of sparks and their return to God the True Light.’ Do understand, though God is ever beyond, God is in all things, and in Christ, the Messiah, God is awakening God in all things, human, animal, vegetable and mineral, and even the very substance of matter itself - hence the ‘Great Transformation’ of the world and creation through the Risen Messiah.

This non-dual awareness of the Oneness of God Most High that dawns in supernal realization is, of course, within and behind the play of divine theurgy or the wonderworking art taught in our Christian Kabbalah, and the taking up of ‘prayer weapons,’ creating of talismans, and the consecration of various sacred objects and shrines - through such things something of the power of heaven and God may be brought into this world and may be passed to others and radiate into the environment, blessing those who may see them, or drawn near to them, or touch them, those who have faith and the desire to receive. Indeed, such sacred objects become centers and vehicles of the Holy Light and Spirit embodied, blessings of heaven and God; and do understand that, at times, angels will manifest as apparently material objects sending for blessings into the world, or even manifest an apparently material object as an emanation of their presence and power in the world, and so also holy tzaddikim engage in such divine actions through their Emanation Body - as direct manifestations of the Emanation Body.

Among gnostics this is not isolate to objects that are obviously spiritual and sacred, but may also transpires with apparently mundane objects - virtually any material object, in fact!

We may consider in this regard the power of an Anointed Tzaddik or Gnostic Apostle to transform ordinary bread and wine into a vehicle of Light Transmission, or through a piece of cloth, a ‘mantle,’ to transmit a spiritual empowerment. So really, truly, any object may be taken up in this way. Granted, if a person is filled with pride or doubt, and is lacking in faith and the desire to receive, they will receive nothing in this way, but for those who have faith, who are open and sensitive to the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, great blessing and empowerments are often imparted and received in this way.

Do understand, though, that in oneness, such divine actions are from God to God, as God wills and ordains; it is an action of the Word and Holy Spirit communicating Itself, a movement of the Shekinah of Messiah - you may say that it is a play of ‘God touching down’ in the moment, rather like a whirlwind touching down from the sky; but then, the Word made flesh, embodied, God dwells in that holy one and manifests as that holy one, and the Holy Light and Spirit of God radiates from them into the environment and is imbued into things around them, and so may radiate from those things as well.

Remember, in the Gospel of Thomas the Living Yeshua says that he has set the world on fire and is tending it until it blazes - again, ‘the world’! All of it! Contemplate this well, and understand!

In the Incarnation heaven and earth are unified, the illusion of separation of inside and outside, spirit and matter, is nullified, conscious union with the Eternal One (Yahweh) being realized in Yeshua Messiah, and the realization of this conscious union, the Word being made flesh, continues. This, exactly, is our ongoing spiritual labor in the Messiah, the Great Work with which we have been charged as Christ-bearers, God-bearers.

In closing it must be said that sacred objects themselves are not God, and are not to be worshipped - this play in the Shekinah of the Messiah is not a fashioning of idols, nor is it advocating for any such thing, God forbid! It is a talismanic play in the wisdom of skillful means, in Non-dual Gnostic Awareness, understanding that spirit and matter are inseparable, and that our experience of Reality or God in this world is spiritual and material, profoundly so!

These were a few thoughts I was inclined to add to this contemplation of Gospel-Flesh.

May God bless us with full knowledge and understanding of the Incarnation, and gift us with the liberating wisdom of the Messiah! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Kelly Ann

#13 Postby Kelly Ann » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:29 am

Blessings to all on this day! And, may those of us who are so able, be touched by The Spirit of God, may we awaken and remember!

Malachi (if this is not an appropriate manner of addressing you, please do let me know, as it sounds a bit awkward!), I have been working with the messages of your last two entries since reading them two days ago. And, your words have profoundly impacted me, having somehow peeled away a layer of unknowing that has veiled my heart, having allowed for deeper understanding.

And, I thank you, with grateful heart, for your depth of wisdom, for your capacity to articulate Truth to such a degree. Your words resonate deep within me, as I reaffirm to myself, yes, we are all God-bearers! And, yes, our greatest task is to simply become aware of our inner divinity, to manifest conscious union with God. The process of becoming aware of our inner divinity is simply looking, touching, resting.

And, it is when we do this, day after day, as fully and as deeply as we are capable, dwelling in this sacred awareness, that we become anointed. How utterly beautiful a thought, this process of anointing. Continual anointing as we continually reside in this sacred space of awareness. As we abide in consciousness with God.

And, you write that, as we learn to do this, to touch and to enter into our own inner divinity, day after day, as fully and as deeply as we are capable, it is then that we begin to hear and to see and to feel with God. This then becomes our exercise, this hearing and seeing and feeling with God. How profound. Yet really quite simple. How beautiful.

From God to God, as you wrote. Knowing that simply dwelling in this space then becomes our salvation.

Your words have facilitated an interior movement for me that I am most grateful for.

Shalom!

Kelly Ann

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#14 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:11 pm

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

Thank you for your kind words Kelley Ann. I’m happy these teachings have been of some benefit in your spiritual life and have in some way been uplifting for you.

There are a few further thoughts I’m inclined to share, continuing the contemplation.

First, when we learn to be ingathered, learning to go within and live within, open to the Holy Light and Spirit of God, no longer bound up in the surface consciousness, there will be ongoing influxes of that Holy Light and Spirit, and with it a greater and greater awakening of that Holy Light and Spirit in us; hence, there is this ongoing rebirth in the Messiah, this ongoing anointing from God, and along with this there are special anointings we receive as we are called and lead by the Holy Spirit to various works, spiritual and material, and so receive the corresponding spiritual gifts from the Spirit to accomplish those works, those divine actions.

Now, when we speak of God praying to God, this corresponds to an experience of ‘gnostic worship’ - worship in a state of oneness when the soul passes away in the Holy One, merging with the One completely; it is a prayer, invocation, contemplation, in a state of deep inwardness. You see, having searched in our heart and soul - our inner being, for our Lord, we will find the Lord there with God’s help, and there, within our heart - the heart of our soul, God unveils Godself, God discloses Godself, the indwelling Messiah and Holy Spirit are revealed, and more so, our Christ Self, Divine Self - the Divine I Am.

As this revelation unfolds, so the experience of the Messiah and Holy Spirit praying with, in and through us, and as us, and therefore ‘God praying to God.’ This, of course, is a gnostic understanding of the ‘worship of God in spirit and truth,’ as Adonai Yeshua spoke of it to the Samaritan woman at the well in the Gospel of John.

There is something to be said of deep inwardness, though, and the contemplation of God in ‘silent love,’ or the ‘sense of feeling the presence’ as it is sometimes called. It is true, at the outset we must seek our Lord within us, and seek the unveiling of God in our heart and soul - the revelation of the Word and Holy Spirit. If we do not find our Lord inwardly within us then we will find our Lord in nothing outward. When the Lord is ‘found,’ revealed, within, then we will behold the Lord in all things, God in all things - the distinction of ‘inside’ and ‘outside’ will crumble and vanish. You see, as we acquire knowledge of our inwardness, so we will acquire awareness, knowledge, of all things in their inwardness, and in so doing, as much as we commune with Christ and God within us, so also we will commune with Christ and God in others, and in all things - One Christ, One God.

As the inside and outside are joined in this way, as much as the Word and Holy Spirit being spoken inwardly, so also it will speak to us outwardly; soon we will discover that we, and all people, all creatures, are veils of God and faces of God, and that all things in creation, nature, are ‘signs’ of God, each revealing mysteries, secrets, of God, the Creator.

Something of this is well reflected in Anointed Community - the Body of Christ, Body of Messiah, for though each has gifts of the Spirit, and some have numerous gifts, no individual holds all of the gifts of the Spirit; but, all together, Anointed Community holds all spiritual gifts, and the full authority of Mercy and Judgment (Compassion), and therefore, joined as a member of that Holy Body of the Word made flesh, we do indeed hold all spiritual gifts through our sisters and brothers, and very often they become messengers of the Living Word and Spirit to us.

In the fruition of inwardness and the realization of oneness, so there is this profound union of the inside and outside - a union with all things in inwardness, and the awareness of this Divine Presence within us, and surrounding us on all sides; but then, so too, the awareness of God ever beyond - hence, God Most High, the Supreme.

In this awareness of God ever beyond - the Infinite and Eternal One, there comes the understanding that while God is, indeed, our very being, our being is not God’s being; in other words, while our existence depends upon God, God’s existence does not depend upon ours.

This union of inside and outside is at the very heart of the ongoing process of the ‘Word made flesh,’ and the spiritualization of matter - the awakening and drawing out of its spiritual essence, the light ‘bound up in it.’

These are the thoughts I was inclined to share this morning.

May we be blessed to realize the innate perfection of our soul and our wholeness in Christ! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”