Tau Elijah and Tau Miriam

Moderator: Brother Christopher

Nemiel

Tau Elijah and Tau Miriam

#1 Postby Nemiel » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:17 pm

Blessings to all of you!

On the homepage of the Ecclesia Pistis Sophia I could read about the spiritual teachers and masters of Tau Malachi, who were Tau Elijah and Tau Miriam. I would like to ask about them, because I really like to "know" them better, at least throught some stories and memories, especially from those, who have known them personally.

I hope that there will be something to share about them, as I really love to hear personal stories about people, who embodied the higher levels of spiritual oneness with the Divine. Please, if you have the opportunity to speak and share, write about them.

With many thanks and blessings:

Daniel

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Tau Elijah and Tau Miriam

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Blessings to you Daniel -

I'm the only one in our community who knew Tau Elijah and received teachings from him, I initiated our current Gnostic Community in January 1983, five years following his death. I never knew Tau Miriam in this world, but Elijah would tell stories about her when he was giving teachings - she died long before I was born. We have initiates who have had dreams of Elijah and Miriam, but of course that's a different sort of experience. I do share stories of by beloved Tzaddik, and some of what I heard about his Holy Tzaddik, Tau Miriam, when I'm giving oral teachings at times, but so far I've not been inclined to write stories of my experiences with Elijah, but follow the inspirations of the Spirit to share teachings and practices in writing - so that tend to be my focus in writing. Perhaps some day the Spirit might move me to record some stories about their lives and spiritual journey, but that's not the case at present.

Shalom Aleichem - peace be upon you!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Gnosis and Gnosticism”