Saint Sarah

Matheus

Saint Sarah

#1 Postby Matheus » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:11 am

Hello, my name is Matheus, and I'm new to the forum. My first language is not English, so I'm sorry if I make any spelling mistakes.

There is a saint called Sarah la Kali which is the patron saint of the Romani people. She sometimes is viewed as an egyptian servant of the Three Marys. Other sources said she was a Rom who received the Three Marys when they arrived in France.

Is there a connection between Sarah Kali and Sarah, the daughter of the Holy Bride?

Also, she appears to be connected with the sea, and the center of her worship is in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, in France. Is there a connection between The Three Marys, Saint Sarah and the sea?

Here in Brazil, we call the Belt of Orion, "The Three Kings" but also "The Three Marys", so I was thinking if there was again a connection between these stars and the Mysteries of the Divine Feminine.

Thanks for accepting me, and Light, Peace and Love to you all.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Saint Sarah

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:38 am

Shalom,

Our lineage does not speak of St. Sarah in those ways and I would not be inclined to draw any correspondence between Sarah, the daughter of the Magdalene, and this Romani saint. The stories of Michael and Sarah that occur in our oral tradition are distinct and independent from those of any other lineage or tradition that I've heard of speaking of a "Saint Sarah." As yet I've not been inclined to write down any of those stories, but perhaps one day the Spirit will inspire a movement to record some of them.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Divine Feminine”