Greetings

SorellaRoselyn

Greetings

#1 Postby SorellaRoselyn » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:45 am

Rayati*,

I was invited to this forum by Elder Gideon after finding the group on Facebook, which I greatly enjoy for it's spiritual inspiration posts and images.

I'm thirty years old and from east England. I was involved in many Gnostic and mystic Christian groups over the years, especially drawn to the worship of Sophia and the Magdalene. Currently I am a Filianist - a religion devoted to God-the-Mother and God-the-Daughter, but I still am very interested in Gnostic Christian teachings and symbolism, as many Gnostic themes have parallels in my own faith. Yeshua and the Magdalene are still respected to me as great spiritual Masters. As has been said, the religion you are born into and is your culture will always be a part of you, and while many doctrines of Christianity no longer apply to me, I am still fascinated by teachings of the Bible and have enjoyed many of Tau Malachi's books - in particular Gnosis of Guadalupe.

Sadly I'm unable to join in the live chats as they take place around 2 in the morning in my time zone, but I still look forward to the weekly discourses and seeing the discussions taking place here and on the Facebook group.

May Holy Wisdom be our guide and saviour,

Roselyn

*(this is the Filianic greeting which roughly means 'I acknowledge the Sun within you').

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Welcome!

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Shalom Sister!

It's great to greet you here in our forum. Your interest in the Divine and Sacred Feminine is a distinction in our message of Christian faith I hope supports you. The more one gets to know and hear the nuance of our language, the further the layers unfold in time. This is the way of oral traditions in my experience with Sophian Tradition in this particular.

While I understand the challenge of a time zone in correspondence, our YouTube and posts here are, with consistency and practice, a deep spiritual education in themselves. As questions and insights arise, I hope you'll share them here, for the benefit of many other readers now and to come!

May the Holy One bless and keep you!!

Elder Gideon

Marion

Re: Greetings

#3 Postby Marion » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Shalom Roselyn!
I'm glad to meet you, and I'm very glad that you found us.
We are truly a global community with people in all parts of the world. We have multiple avenues of support for this reason, with the Forum, Chat, You Tube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter communities.

I'm glad that something of our teachings resonates with you. If you need any guidance, feel free to reach out here or on another channel. Welcome to our online community!

Blessings and Shalom,
Marion

KatJ

#4 Postby KatJ » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Shalom Roselyn,

Welcome to our Forums, many blessings in the Light of the Massiah!

Kat

sheryl
Site Admin

#5 Postby sheryl » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:21 am

Shabbat Shalom, Roselyn!

Welcome to our online community! May you enjoy exploring our forum and teachings, and may your faith, and wisdom, grow within you.

Sheryl

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”