Our Lady of _

SorellaRoselyn

Our Lady of _

#1 Postby SorellaRoselyn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:43 am

Greetings in the light of the Holy One,

I greatly enjoy reading Gnosis of Guadalupe, it brings such a fascinating insight into this revelation of the divine feminine. The story of Juan Diego is not one I was as familiar with before coming across this book, coming more from a European protestant background. Only now am I starting to research more into the apparitions of Our Lady found in so many places across the world. Truly this is a sign of the Second Coming and the reception of the divine feminine for humanity to come. It is an exciting time and I find each revelation from Her a delight to research.

I am curious if there are any insights from Tau Malachi or other Sophian elders on these other apparitions of Our Lady as well as the mystery of Guadalupe? The two I am more so familiar with, due to my location, is the appearances at Lourdes and at Fatima. I would be very grateful to hear if those or other appearances of the Mother-Daughter/Bride hold special meaning and insight which hold a deeper meaning in mysticism than might be explored in the outward church.

Blessings and peace,

Roselyn.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Our Lady of _

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:31 pm

Greetings and blessings Rose, and welcome to our online community!

Over the years I’ve experienced visitations, visions, dreams, of the Holy Mother in many forms, many appearances, but Our Lady of Guadalupe is the only manifestation that corresponds with a well known apparition or revelation of the Virgin Mother. I’ve looked into stories of various apparitions of the Mother, such as those you’ve mentioned, but none of them ever ‘came alive’ for me as Guadalupe, and the Holy Spirit, the Mother Spirit, has not given me insight and knowledge through direct spiritual and mystical experiences as with Guadalupe. The Black Madonna has been a strong presence in my experience, but not one specific form or revelation of Her; so in this regard Guadalupe is unique in my experience, but then of all the various well known apparitions of the Virgin Mother I’ve looked into, the revelation, prophecy, teaching, of Guadalupe is also completely unique, speaking in a very special way to our times, and in a way that deeply resonates with teachings of our own lineage.

The first visitation of Guadalupe I had was a vision in dream when I was a very young teen, and then periodic visitations during prayer and meditation, and in dream, and for some time I did not know the name of Guadalupe, nor anything about the story of her revelation. It was only after some time, while in a outdoor market in New Mexico that I became enraptured seeing upon an image of Her and recognizing Her from my dreams that I learned Her name from the woman who had the icon of Her in her stand. From then on my experiences with Her became twofold, the periodic visitations in my interior life and encounters with Her devotees in my exterior life. Then, about nine or ten years ago, there was a movement of the Spirit that inclined me to write about Her and to integrate teachings drawn from Her revelation into our lineage and tradition.

I tend to speak and write what the Holy Spirit, the Mother Spirit, inspires, and share teachings and revelations that express my own Gnostic experience, and the spiritual realization arising from it. If not in my experience, or from insights and knowledge given by the Holy Spirit, the Mother Spirit, then I do not venture to speculate or give teachings. So of well known apparitions of the Holy Mother associated with the Virgin Mother, Guadalupe is the only one I could share about and comment upon.

It’s very similar with various Gnostic Scriptures, there are those I can comment upon through the grace of the Living Word and Wisdom, and movements of the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) gifting knowledge and understanding, and those that I’m not inclined to, those that do not move me or feel ‘alive’ to me, or that do not resonate with my Gnostic experience.

I look forward to hearing more from you sister and am happy to ‘see’ you here.

Shalom Aleichem - peace be upon you!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

SorellaRoselyn

Re: Our Lady of _

#3 Postby SorellaRoselyn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:47 am

Thank you for you reply! Hopefully the Mother Spirit will move us to understand deeper meaning behind many of these other appearances. Studying these many Marian apparitions is becoming a side hobby of mine.

The closest one to me geographically is Our Lady of Walsingham which I hope to make a pilgrimage to in the Summer. Little information remains on this appearance as it's one of the earliest recorded Marian apparitions, outside the vision received about the Annunciation and the promise spoken of by the Holy Mother to "help whoever seeks Her there."

May all come to be moved by Her love.

Return to “Mysteries of the Divine Feminine”