prayers Yosh Yajima

pat

prayers Yosh Yajima

#1 Postby pat » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm

Dear Tau Malachi and Brothers and Sisters,
I have another prayer request. My husband has Multiple Myeloma and has been treated with Velcade injections for almost 6 yrs. It has done well with comparatively minimum side effect.The oncologist found the proteins number are going up and a spot on his ribs . He will be starting Yosh on a new oral chemo today, that will be effective for treating this type of cancer. It will not cure it but it will shrink the cancer spot on his ribs and target specfic proteins within the cells and stop cancer cells from growing. Revlimid in combination with dexamethasone is very effective in treating this cancer. Please pray for the correct dosage and minimum side effects . ALL AS GOD WILLS. Yosh is doing well, specially after his bad bout with the flu in January. He was so encourage by the family doctor and feels like something shifted. It seems Hope, encouragement, positive attitude along with Prayers are great healers.The Oncologist said he can live a very long life. He will be 84 yrs in March. Thank you for your Prayers .
Blessings and Shalom
Love pat

Linda B

Re: prayers Yosh Yajima

#2 Postby Linda B » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:15 pm

Shalom Pat.
Yosh and your family will be in my prayers. May the Holy Comforter be with you.
Blessings
Linda

Marion

#3 Postby Marion » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:33 pm

Shalom Pat,
I am certainly sorry to hear about your husband's cancer, and the new spots in his ribs. I am praying with you that this new treatment is effective and for his continued health and happiness.

You are in my thoughts and prayers,
Blessings and Shalom,
Marion

Martina

#4 Postby Martina » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:41 am

Shalom Pat,

Your husband Yosh is in my prayers for comfort and healing! May the doctors be given wisdom and skill in his treatment.

Love and blessings,
Martina

pat

update Yosh Yajima

#5 Postby pat » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Shalom Sisters and Brothers,
Thank you for you prayers ! The Revlimid , the new chemo pill seems to be working. The Petscan showed new Myeloma growth on Yosh's ribs is deteriorating and shrinking ; also there was a 2cm growth on the lungs which is fading . His body is handling the new meds well.The Oncologist said he will see the blood test next month to know for sure. Praise God!
Thank you
Shalom and Blessings
Love Pat

Sherry

#6 Postby Sherry » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:38 am

Praise God that is good news Pat. He is in my prayers

Anna

#7 Postby Anna » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:22 am

Shalom, Pat!
I hope Yosh continues to thrive with the new drug and the vigilance of his medical team.
I am holding him in my heart and prayers, thankful that the multiple myeloma seems to be yielding to treatment and the Healing Power of God!
Blessings to you and Yosh, all your family and the medical team!
Anna

Return to “Prayer Requests”