The Kingdom of God & Power (1 Corinthians 4:20)

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

The Kingdom of God & Power (1 Corinthians 4:20)

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:42 am

The Witness of the Holy Spirit

“The kingdom of God depends not on words but on power” (1 Corinthians 4:20).

This is an apt line from scripture in our own times regarding spiritual discernment of true preachers, teachers and messengers. There are many today in religion and spirituality who have all the ‘right’ words concerning spiritual truths, even words of esoteric knowledge, but these truths are not realized and embodied, and so they are lacking in ‘power’ - the power of God, the ‘witness of the Holy Spirit,’ and cannot engage in Light Transmission, or the communication of the Holy Spirit. The very nature of true knowledge of the kingdom of heaven, or kingdom of God, and likewise true knowledge of God - True Gnosis, comes through a progressive nearness to God and realization of oneness with God, and the embodiment of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and with the embodiment of the Divine Presence, so also Divine Power, the witness to the truth that is taught through manifestations of the power of the Holy Spirit.

The manifestation of the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, is Divine Presence and Divine Power, and it can be seen, heard and felt by those who are open and sensitive, and so ‘witnessed.’ Among mystics and gnostics it is by this the truth of words spoken are discerned, through the radiant energy within and behind them, or the lack of it.

Do understand, receiving the Messiah - our anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit, and integrating that Holy Light and Spirit with our person and life, is ‘entering into the kingdom of heaven,’ and as the indwelling Messiah and Holy Spirit the kingdom of heaven is within us and surrounding us on all sides. Through the Spirit we acquire true knowledge of the kingdom of heaven on earth, seeing with God, feeling with God, hearing with God, tasting, smelling and touching with God, and so having the knowledge of God. In this regard we may recall the words of Adonai Yeshua to Nicodemus, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit,” and likewise, “Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know and testify to you of what we have seen…” (John 3:5 & 11).

Understanding this, we enter into the kingdom of God through reception of the Holy Spirit - a play of Light Transmission; hence through a direct manifestation and experience of the Living Presence and Power of God, and so truly, ‘the kingdom of God depends not on words but on power.’

This anointing, this initiation, ignites the divine spark in us and awakens our soul in the Messiah and God Most High; and with this comes influxes of the Divine Attributes (Sefirot) and a growing presence and power of God with us.

Now, if indeed we were to meet a living tzaddik or apostle, and we received teachings and revelations from them, if we observe closely we will find that it is not their words in explanation of secret mysteries that communicates knowledge and understand, but rather, it is the radiant energy within and behind their words, the power of their actual spiritual or supernal realization being communicated to us, and it is this that brings knowledge and understanding. When they speak and teach, and engage in revelation, there is a subtle Light Transmission, a movement of the Holy Spirit, and it is this that communicates, mind to mind, heart to heart, soul to soul, so that in the moment there is a seeing, hearing and feeling with them in the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit. If a person present in the space of teaching, preaching, speaking, is open and sensitive to the Divine Presence deep insights, knowledge and understanding will arise, but if not it may be that a person understands virtually nothing of what is said, and may very well find is difficult to remember the basic points of the outward teaching given.

This play of the power of God in transmission, communication, however is not one way, just from the tzaddik or apostle, but it is two ways so that a circuit, if you will, forms between two or more who are present and the power of the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, flows between them, moving with them. It is for this reason that Yeshua Messiah taught that anywhere two or more gather in his Blessed Name he is with them - the Shekinah of the Messiah is with them, moving between them.

In a moment of teaching or revelation the question is: Who is speaking? Who is listening? If it is the Divine Presence there will be true communication, soul to soul, and so true knowledge and understanding, and if God wills it, wisdom.

This, of course, is also true in gnostic worship, the worship of God in spirit and truth, and in gnostic gatherings for invocation, prayer, meditation and sacred ceremony. There is naturally a movement of the Holy Spirit, the power of God - a ‘witness of the Holy Spirit.’

This verse stood out to me during a session of study and contemplation this week so I was inclined to share something about it.

May we abide in the Divine Presence, seeing, hearing and feeling with the Living Spirit, the Living God! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Words Given

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:49 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi:

If a person present in the space of teaching, preaching, speaking, is open and sensitive to the Divine Presence deep insights, knowledge and understanding will arise, but if not it may be that a person understands virtually nothing of what is said, and may very well find it difficult to remember the basic points of the outward teaching given.

Nicodemus said to him, ‘How can these things be?’ Jesus answered him, ‘Are you a teacher of Israel, and yet you do not understand these things? (John 3:9).

Nicodemus as yet isn’t open to the energy behind the Perfect Master’s words. He’s oriented literally and can’t feel the figurative, energetic reality from which Yeshua is discoursing. I appreciate very much your pointing out when and how our words and actions carry light power. In my own journey walking with you, it was the energy, not my intellect, that conveyed understanding to my heart and then my mind. This is true of insights as well. They come not from memory, but the gauge of energy I bring. I had to learn to feel what I was hearing. I’m now so keenly aware of a standard of energy and presence—embodiment—that I’m hard-pressed to find in preaching anywhere else.

With literalism and literal-mindedness comes a dead zone. What is this dullness? The self-grasping? The status of the listener imposed upon an audience? A pretense of authority? Contrast this with when Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were astounded at his teaching, for he taught them as one having authority, and not as their scribes (Matthew 7:28-29). Being the Son of God is not the explanation for his authority. It’s simpler and more inviting. Yeshua spoke from deep within himself, in the very experience of what he was speaking, which transmitted itself perfectly to everyone with ears to hear.

I’m wondering anew if this has something to do with why Yeshua spoke such profound mysteries (which only make complete sense through a Kabbalistic lens) in figures and metaphors? When such poetic language is true, revelatory, and authoritative, it lives from within and behind narcissistic literalism. I’m hearing that his parables themselves, carry the energy dimension from which they come:

Then the disciples came and asked him, ‘Why do you speak to them in parables?’ He answered, ‘To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. For to those who have, more will be given, and they will have an abundance; but from those who have nothing, even what they have will be taken away. The reason I speak to them in parables is that “seeing they do not perceive, and hearing they do not listen, nor do they understand.” (Matthew 13:10-13).

As I’m feeling the thread behind this post and wish to grow in an anointing, you're reminding me to speak from within myself, where the One indwells, not, as Yeshua instructs, planning the right words I’ll have to say. This is a foundational practice in our lineage, that we do not plan what we’ll say when speaking to a gathering. Rather, the Perfect Master insists that we make up [our] minds not to prepare your defense in advance; for I will give you words and a wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to withstand or contradict (Luke 21:12-15).

Perhaps my response is sprawling. I’m inspired by what you’re sharing, for it’s an answer to prayer moving towards our Feast of the Ascension and Pentecost. May we we indeed be clothed with power from on high. May we speak from within — the power of the Holy Spirit as the moment arising — where two or more or gathered.

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: The Kingdom of God & Power (1 Corinthians 4:20)

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:39 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Living Redeemer!

I would say that it was indeed because Yeshua was the Messiah, the ‘Son of God,’ that he spoke with such divine authority and power; but then as the Sun of God, abiding in conscious union with God, the Holy Light and Spirit being fully embodied in him, he spoke from deep within himself, from that depth of his being in which he was inseparable from God Most High - hence, from the Divine I Am. In this people were astonished at how he spoke, as ‘one having authority’ from on high, such presence and power religious authorities of manmade institutions did not have or display.

Of course, before the coming of the Messiah, though among the righteous, such as with the great prophets, there were those who realized intimate nearness, no one had realized and embodied the Absolute Oneness of God, and no one had spoken from and as the Divine I Am. Adonai Yeshua was the first, the Perfect Tzaddik, and as such to see and hear him speaking teachings and revelations must have been amazing, provoking awe and wonder, and delight for those who had eyes to see and ears to hear. As it is his teachings are breathtaking to this very day for those open and sensitive to the Divine Presence, long after he walked among us.

The Sun of God, the Messiah, indwells us, and with the Messiah so also the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and if indeed we live inside, deep within, and are able to abide in the contemplative silent love, in intimate nearness, or oneness, then to speak or act from that place will be to speak and act with the same authority and power, the Messiah and Holy Spirit speaking and acting with, in and through us, and if in oneness, then manifest as us. Our way with sacred discourse, following the teaching of Yeshua to his disciples in the gospels, is specifically to allow this divine action of the indwelling Messiah and Holy Spirit - a speaking and revelation of the Divine Presence.

It is not only the person who is to initiate and give a discourse, however, who ought to enter into the sacred space of discourse in this way, going deep within and speaking from deep within, but rather, so it ought to be with those who gather to listen and hear, and then to participate in the conversations that unfold. Understand, just as we wish the Divine Presence and Power to be in our speaking, so also in our seeing, hearing and and feeling - our listening. This is why when a tzaddik is imparting teachings of the Straight Path they will often pose the question: ‘Who is speaking, who is listening? Do you know?’ Quite naturally the ideal is that the Divine Presence is speaking and the Divine Presence is listening, for it is in this that there is full and true reception - a most intimate communion soul to soul, mind to mind, heart to heart in the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit.

It is always a matter of two or more ingathered in the Blessed Name, the Shekinah of the Messiah being manifest among them - glory and power of the Living Messiah, Living God.

I will share an open secret, one that is clear in the experience of inner grades of the Light Transmission. It is a radiance, revelation, of the Divine Presence that is from God, to God and for God; and as such there is no ‘giver’ and ‘receiver,’ but it is a movement of the Spirit of God from God to God, from depth of being to depth of being in a most intimate communion in the Divine Presence.

Now here is the thing. To speak from deep within we must listen from deep within, and listening precedes speaking. We must go within, inside, and go deeper still into the contemplative silent love - the intelligence of our heart, abiding open and sensitive to the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit indwelling us, and so speak what we see, hear and feel in the Divine Presence. In this perhaps you may recall Adonai Yeshua teaching that he ‘does what he sees the Father doing,’ and ‘speaks what he hears the Father speaking,’ and ‘judges as the Father judges’; so seeing, hearing and feeling, and then speaking and acting with, in and through the Divine Presence, and as the Divine Presence, Divine I Am.

So, listening from within first, in nearness or oneness, and then speaking in nearness or oneness.

Of course here we are speaking of spiritual self-worth, or divine pride, joined with spiritual humility. Spiritual self-worth, divine pride, being a self-identification with Divine or Enlightened Being - the Messiah, the Divine I Am, and spiritual humility being empty of oneself, open and sensitive to the Spirit, so as to be filled by the Spirit, and taken up by the Spirit.

Whenever we gather together in the Blessed Name, whether for sacred discourse, invocation and prayer, or sacred ceremony, it is our intention to be ingathered, open and sensitive to the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and to be taken up by the Spirit, letting the Spirit of God move fully and freely among us, and with, in and through us, co-creating the conditions necessary for her full Divine Action. In this way the kingdom of God is, indeed, manifest with us in great glory and power - God’s glory and power! Praise God!

In closing it seems good to remind that the kingdom of God manifest with power is not only spiritual blessings but is material blessings as well, understanding that in the Absolute Oneness of God Most High there is no separation between the spiritual and material, and understanding that all bounty, spiritual and material - ‘life abundant,’ is in the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah. With this in mind, perhaps you may recall Yeshua’s teaching to ‘seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness first,’ knowing everything else will be given to you; hence, everything spiritual and material.

These were a few thoughts I was inclined to share today.

May the kingdom of God be manifest on earth among us this day as it is in heaven, in great glory and power, and may many be blessed and uplifted by the Living Presence of God! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”