The Conception & Birth of Messiah (Matthew 1:18)

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

The Conception & Birth of Messiah (Matthew 1:18)

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:27 am

The Messiah Coming Into Being

“Now the birth of [Yeshua] the Messiah took place in this way” (Matthew 1:18).

Who can fathom and speak the supreme mystery of the coming into being of the Messiah, or of the conception and birth of the Messiah in this world? As it is the conception and birth of any human being, the formation of its soul and weaving of life is enshrouded in a great and unfathomable mystery, such that God and God alone can reveal the secret. How much more the conception and birth of the one destined to be Messiah, the Son of Humanity and Son of God Most High? As is known, in the conception of any child three are joined together enacting the mystery of conception, a woman, a man and God - the presence and power of God. Through the man and woman, who in their union form a complete image and likeness of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim), it is as though the Eternal One (Yahweh) unites with the Holy Shekinah, and Ruach Elohim moves between them, with, in and through them, and so new life is conceived, the soul destined to that life entering into the womb of the woman. As we also know, according to teachings of the arayot (sexual mysticism) in the Holy Kabbalah the embrace between a woman and man, their love for one another, their intention in their embrace, what is in their heart and mind, and the extent to which they cleave to God and open to the Spirit of God at the moment of conception, determines the grade of soul that becomes their child; it determines the root from which the soul is drawn and its grade of evolution and realization. The more the embrace of a woman and man is in true love for one another, and they have love for God and are open to the Spirit of God, and have a noble intention in their desire for a child, the higher the grade of the soul that may be drawn in, especially among initiates who have knowledge of the ways of the arayot. Something of this is naturally at play, however, in the conception of any child, the state of the parents-to-be, the state of their heart and soul, mind, and life strongly determine the soul that is attracted to be their child, and in every case it is the Spirit of God that joins the soul with the material life, the body that begins to form and grow. How all of this transpires and weaves together, though, is a grand mystery, but clearly the power of God Almighty (El Shaddai) moves through the woman and man at the time of conception, as well as the soul that is connected to the material life generated in that conception.

Understanding this, knowledge of the secret mysteries of the arayot aside, it is also clear that the grace and mercy of God often prevails and is revealed in the conception of great and holy souls in what appear to be in very unwholesome or inauspicious circumstances. So truly the conception of souls and their entrance into incarnation is a great secret mystery of creation and God, such that God and God alone can reveal it, God giving true knowledge of the generation of Adam - the Human One, Humanity.

Now, as we contemplate the inmost secret mystery of the incarnations of the Human One, the Divine Incarnation or coming of the Messiah, may the Spirit of God gift us with insight and speak this mystery of God in the heart of our soul so that we might know and understand our origin. Amen.

As this verse continues it is written, “….she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit.” Nothing more is said in this gospel about the movement of the Spirit of God with the Holy Mother and conception of the Holy Child, or what transpired with Mother Miriam in this movement of the Spirit of God. It is veiled and shrouded in mystery. Only through stories of the visitations of angels in the dreams of Joseph is something more shared, but even then there are still many veils. In this regard one is reminded of the ancient temple of King Solomon and the veils of the holy of holies that shielded the ark of covenant, and the Holy Shekinah resting upon it, from view. This hints at something of the secret mystery of the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, resting upon the Mother and the conception of the Holy Child in her womb, she being as a ‘living ark of covenant,’ the Living Word of God being set into her; of that space, that place, it may be said that it is so holy only God and God alone could enter there, even the highest of supernal angels could not enter that space or gaze into it.

As we have shared from teachings on the mysteries of the arayot, if and when a spiritual woman and man embrace in the fullness of love for one another, with hearts and minds uplifted, unified with the Divine Attributes, cleaving to the Holy One, so a soul of a lofty grade may issue from the heavens or supernal abode and come into the child that is conceived. This may happen with conscious intention among initiates who hold knowledge of the ways of the arayot and may also happen spontaneously through the grace and mercy of God with faithful people who embrace in true love for one another and the desire to raise an authentic human being, a godly child in this world. With the Holy Mother, however, the conception of Yeshua transpires without an embrace with a man, and this indicates a very lofty and holy soul incarnate as the Mother, and a passionate love of God Most High and complete cleaving to God so that there might be the most intimate nearness and oneness, through which the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) could move and bring about such a great wonder. As we know, according to the oral tradition, just as the soul of Elijah was reincarnate in the Baptist, so the soul of the prophet Miriam, the sister of Moses, was reincarnate as Mother Miriam, as were numerous other lofty and holy souls reincarnate in that time to form the matrix of faith for the reception of the Messiah. Do understand, if indeed elevated in the Holy Spirit and entering into the most intimate nearness, oneness, with God Most High, then Miriam was completely unified with the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and was inseparable from God as God spoke the Living Word in her holy womb and she was with child - the Messiah. As it has been revealed to us, essentially, all in a great and supreme mystery, she became the Holy Shekinah, the Holy Shekinah manifesting in her and as her fully, and as the Holy Shekinah the Eternal One (Yahweh) embraced her and conceived the Living Word in her; and this conception was a direct influx of the Holy Light and Spirit from the inmost interiors of the Supernals - as revealed in the vision of the prophet Daniel, it was the direct emanation from the Ancient of Days (Atik Yomin).

If indeed a soul is exalted into such lofty stations and states, reaching the most intimate nearness, oneness, so they are the embodiment of the corresponding Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit. Thus, just as the Word of God, Soul of the Messiah, was embodied in Adonai Yeshua, so the fullness of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, was embodied in Mother Miriam, the Holy Shekinah giving birth and raising the Son of Man, Son of God.

Understanding this, among Sophian Gnostics, when speaking of the Divine Incarnation, it transpires as the Holy Mother and Holy Child, and as we know so also in the Holy Bride who comes into being and is revealed later. Thus the Divine Incarnation transpires in the form of the Holy Mother, Son, and Daughter according to our gospel. In the First Coming, though, as is known, it is the season of the revelation of the Father and Son, and it is the Second Coming that is the season of the revelation of the Mother and Daughter, the ‘full reception of the Holy Bride.’

In this regard we may say that the Messiah has come, is coming, and is to come, and in speaking of the birth of the Messiah - the Anointing, that birthing of the Messiah is ongoing; it is an ongoing revelation of the Infinite and Eternal One, and with it an ongoing Self-realization of the Human One - a progressive realization of the embodiment of the Soul of Messiah and Holy Spirit in humanity.

There is much more that might be shared concerning this secret mystery, hinting at deep secrets, but for the moment this seem to be enough, it seems a good beginning to a contemplation of the Holy Mother and Child. Let us wait a while upon the Holy Spirit and see where she might carry our contemplation, listening to hear what she might conceive and speak in our hearts.

May all living spirits and souls remember themselves held and treasured in the Holy Mother’s heart-womb, and may they be ingathered, letting her light and love fill their minds and hearts! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Bevan

Re: The Conception & Birth of Messiah (Matthew 1:18)

#2 Postby Bevan » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:25 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi,

I am grateful for the good news proclaimed here and for "the feet of those who bring good news of good things!” (Romans 10:15) Praise God!

I’m intrigued you’ve chosen a verse of Virgin Birth of Messiah to contemplate what typically aligns with the Winter Solstice (the darkest time of the year), during the season of the Summer Solstice (holding the greatest energy of the sun) and the raying out the Spirit to the Twelve (all humanity) at Pentecost. From what I understand, these two are not separate and can be seen as one holy action from a Supernal perspective.
Who can fathom and speaking the supreme mystery of the coming into being of the Messiah, or of the conception and birth of the Messiah in this world? As it is the conception and birth of any human being, the formation of its soul and weaving of life is enshrouded in a great and unfathomable mystery, such that God and God alone can reveal the secret. 
I am amazed that what is made physically manifest through the intention of love between a man and a woman and God in the form of a spiritual child is mirrored spiritually in our second birth in Messiah. It speaks to me that there is no separation between what is above and below, inside and outside, and how this is hidden in plain sight. Procreation as evolutionary survival becomes an act of spiritual evolution, a movement from unconscious to conscious love. It seems to speaks to honouring your Father and your Mother on earth and in heaven. Is there also also something here of a man and woman passing away in the bridal chamber (da’at) consummating their marriage in God arriving in union (binah)?
Do understand, if indeed elevated in the Holy Spirit and entering into the most intimate nearness, oneness, with God Most High, then Miriam was completely unified with the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and was inseparable from God as God spoke the Living Word in her holy womb and she was with child - the Messiah.
If Messiah was birthed in Miriam in this way in the First Coming, how is Messiah birthed in us in the Second?

May many receive the Bride in her fullness,
Bevan.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah!

What I write about, teachings that I share, are those things that capture my attention, touch my heart at the time, inspirations of the Holy Spirit and Life Divine; I do not find it bound to outward seasons and the ceremonial calendar of our tradition, though at times the inspirations and illuminations that arise do correspond with it. This verse captured my attention the morning Sarah and I were returning from our recent retreat, and the contemplation occupied me on the journey back home, especially contemplation of the loftiness of the soul of the Holy Mother and her divinity, the direct manifestation of God the Mother in womanhood. So this contemplation has been ongoing since that day, and it continues in my heart, all in the depths of ‘silent love.’ I find, however, that often that silent love becomes a ‘speaking silence,’ as the Holy Spirit leads me to share insights that are arising from it.

It is true the the holy feast of the Mother and Child and the holy feast of the Ascension and Pentecost (winter and summer solstice) are intimately interconnected; but then, in truth, all eight of the holy feasts are interconnected. Those that are at opposite points of the year, though, tend to have a most intimate spiritual and metaphysical interconnection, such as these two do.

Here we may say that the Pentecost corresponds with the fruition of Mother Miriam’s labor and mission, and we may recall that she is said to be among the holy women in the upper room on Pentecost, along with the Magdalene. As we know, the Holy Bride came into being as the Holy Mother on that day, Mother of the Holy Apostles; understanding this we may say that Mother Miriam became the spiritual Grandmother, and that she held that place in that gathering in the upper room. As Adonai Yeshua explicitly said, these were his fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, and little ones, and so with their full reception of the Supernal Light and Spirit, their full coming into being in Messiah, Mother Miriam became the Holy Grandmother, or the ‘Crone of Light.’ What was conceived in the holy heart-womb of Mother Miriam came to fruition, maturation, in the upper room at Pentecost, and she had a ‘vision,’ a knowledge and understanding of the coming of the Messiah, the Holy Gospel, that no other shared, being present at the very outset with God in the most intimate way, and so also at the end. Essentially, she beheld with understanding the entire Body of Vision of Messiah on earth and in heaven, as only the Holy Mother could.

Now the ultimate purpose of the teachings of the mysteries of the arayot and its practices is the transformation of the sexual act, love-play, into a form of powerful invocation, prayer and meditation, such that the two lovers who embrace one another in faith and love, in the Living Presence of God, cleave to God through the Divine Attributes (Sefirot) and merge with the Divine Presence. Quite naturally there is a blissful passing away in this movement, especially in its climax, and it is as though God has known God.

Now, those having this esoteric knowledge can venture much further into these secret mysteries than non-initiates, and it may become a vehicle of profound spiritual realization and invocation, becoming an ‘evocation’ in the sense of the actual incarnation of a soul of a higher grade or station. Yet if and when an ordinary couple embrace one another in true love, with an uplifted heart and mind, so they might glimpse or taste something of this divinity within their humanity, and if but for a moment may taste, glimpse, something of the passing away of which mystics and gnostics speak. Passing away is a natural state to human beings, and though often not recognized and understood, it is deeply desired by all souls, very much so. There are many human activities in which there may be a little taste, glimpse, of a state of passing away, a passionate sexual encounter being among them.

Of course we have brought this up to hint at how very lofty the soul of the Virgin Miriam was, and how deep her realization was at such a young age - the very high stations and states her soul was able to reach and embody from her youth. She was alone with God, there was no man, nor angel for that matter, when she conceived, but as St. Luke teaches us, the Holy Spirit merged with her and the power of the Most High overshadowed her, all in a great and supreme mystery concealed from mortals and angels alike. St. Matthew emphasizes the embrace of the Virgin Mother by God alone as he does not speak of any visitations of angels to her, but just that she was ‘found to be with child from the Holy Spirit,’ and it is to Joseph, not her, that angels appear in dreams according to his gospel.

I’d dare say that in such a most intimate embrace in the Spirit of God she would have the full knowledge of God, and she would have beheld the great Body of Vision of the entire Gospel at the very outset. In devotions with the Holy Mother so I’ve been shown, and I find that I cannot speak of the humanity of the Mother without her divinity; according to revelations I’ve experienced she was, and is, completely human, completely divine, truly God the Mother ‘come down.’

We may speak of the fruition of the Holy Mother’s labor at Pentecost - the completion of the spiritual labor of the First Coming; but then it is also true that the labor of the Mother and Holy Bride is ongoing, the labor of the Second Coming of the Messiah. This is clearly stated in the Book of Revelation with the vision of the Woman of Light in the pangs of labor and her giving birth to a Holy Child in the end-of-days. In this regard on a spiritual and metaphysical level a new humanity, supernal and divine, was conceived in the Virgin Mother, and she is the Mother of all who enter into the Supernal Realization - true Messianic Consciousness; and the Holy Mother and Bride continue to ‘birth’ this new humanity, the Bride having become Mother - Mother of Enlightenment.

Understand, though, that as the First Coming was conceived in Mother Miriam, and was the labor of the Mother, so the Second Coming is conceived in the Holy Bride, and is her labor having become Mother; so in the Mother and Bride from the First Coming the Mother stands as Grandmother Ancient of Days and the Holy Bride stands as the Holy Mother in the Second Coming. In our experience of the Second Coming, though, we cannot separate the Mother and Bride, so very often we speak of the Holy Mother-Bride, or ‘Mother-Daughter.’

This conception and birthing of the Messiah in us, which is the Second Coming, corresponds with the play of an actual Light Transmission and communication of the Holy Spirit - this dance of the Holy Shekinah of Messiah, the Anointing. First the Messiah is embodied in Adonai Yeshua and then in us; hence the Second Coming of the Messiah in great glory, in the midst of countless angels of heaven. Quite naturally there is an intensification of this movement of the Holy Light and Spirit in the end-of-days, a greater light moving in the collective consciousness of humanity simultaneous and parallel with an increasing darkness. Indeed, for all in a great and supreme mystery, from the very beginning of creation, God calls forth light out of darkness, and therefore greater revelation of God tends to occur in the midst of great darkness, as we saw with the First Coming, and so shall see even more with the Second Coming.

Here I’m inclined to pause and wait upon the Mother Spirit, the Spirit of God.

May you know the Holy Shekinah indwelling you this day and surrounding you on all sides - the reality of the Holy Bride and Holy Mother, one Holy Shekinah, the Mother-Bride! Amen.

Imma Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Dew From the Womb of the Morning

#4 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:53 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

What was conceived in the holy heart-womb of Mother Miriam came to fruition, maturation, in the upper room at Pentecost, and she had a ‘vision,’ a knowledge and understanding of the coming of the Messiah, the Holy Gospel, that no other shared, being present at the very outset with God in the most intimate way, and so also at the end. Essentially, she beheld with understanding the entire Body of Vision of Messiah on earth and in heaven, as only the Holy Mother could.

Your ongoing insights into mysteries of Mother Mary touch me deeply. I have to confess they've wrested my reactive misconceptions of Roman Catholic Mariology; your Kabbalistic teachings have restored my proper reverence for the Holy One Mother Mary embodied in her humanity.

Through these deep mysteries, you're aligning the inmost mystery of emanation beginning with the Mother, in whom El Elyon conceives the emanation of the Son, who draws out from her exile the emanation of the Bride. Our Gospel depends upon this chain of emanation and radicalizes our understanding of what happened at Pentecost: the Apostles encountered their emanation. I feel now that the entire Gospel is this emanation. What is gnosis, Light Transmission, but the remembrance of our emanation from El Elyon?

In the beauty of Holiness have I emanated you, as dew from the womb of the morning (Psalm 110:3).

This prophecy "of David, a psalm" speaks of Melchizedek for the first time since his appearance to Abram in Genesis 14. By citing this same psalm—If David thus calls him Lord, how can he be his son?’ (Matthew 22:45)—Yeshua, silences the authorities for the last time in synoptic gospels. By the proof text of this same psalm, the great Apostle writing to the Hebrews seals his rhetoric that Yeshua is a High Priest forever in the lineage of El Elyon: Melchizedek.

My interest in quoting this moment from verse 3 is to ask how it characterizes this mystery of emanation in such a feminine context as dew from the womb of the morning. In Kabbalah, the Beauty of holiness suggests Tiferet of Atzilut, the Six: Messiah. Have I emanated you speaks of the olam of Atzilut itself, meaning nearness. To me now, it suggests Atzilut means "emanation." As dew is mystically charged with mysteries of emanation, as the manna in the wilderness—something from nothing—yesh mi ain: I've even seen rabbis in Zohar associate this mystery of dew with the power of the resurrection. The womb of the morning is the pure space of the Imma gestating and birthing the appearance of this emanation of Messiah.

I'm hearing in your beautiful insights the chain of emanation of the Mother, Son, Bride, to the Gnostic Apostolic Succession. What more might this prophetic psalm of Messiah Melchizedek say to you for our benefit of these vital teachings for our Christian Kabbalah?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:02 am

Grace and peace to you from Messiah Yeshua and El Elyon!

‘…as dew from the womb of the morning,’ this indeed indicates ‘something from nothing,’ or pure emanation, and the virgin conception of a child without a man through the power of El Elyon, this is ‘something from nothing,’ pure emanation, a great and unfathomable wonder wrought by God, the True Light, the radiance of God conceived in the holy womb of the Mother, the Human One of Light - ‘Son of Man,’ Son of God.’ A conception in a human woman, ‘Son of Man,’ a pure emanation of the supernal radiance of the Most High, ‘Son of God,’ and as pure emanation, so the Perfect Human Being - the Messiah. Praise God!

Understand, through the Holy Spirit Mother Miriam was made pure and holy, and elevated by the Holy Spirit her body became as the body of God, her heart as the heart of God, her mind as the mind of God, her soul merging with the ‘Soul of God’ - she herself becoming pure emanation. Thus she was made a fit and holy vessel, and into her womb came an issuance of the Essence of God and Being of God - Soul of the Messiah. Having become pure emanation, purified and consecrated by the Holy Spirit, sanctified by God Most High, so she remained the Holy Virgin even though thereafter she gave birth to children conceived with Joseph.

The ‘womb of morning,’ this is the predawn sky and its most subtle and sublime light, and as we know the Clear Light, essence of Supernal Light, is something like this and corresponds with the Body of Truth. The very first hint of this light is as the time of the conception of a new day, and as the light increases, so light and life growing in the ‘womb of the morning,’ gestation of a new day, until sunrise and the sun appears, which is the birth of a new day. In the midst of this is the mystery of ‘dew,’ the issuance of the sweetest of waters - waters of life and light, sparkling in the radiance of the Sun. So from the Body of Truth, the Body of Glory arises in a similar way, and from the Body of Glory, the Body of Pure Emanation arises, ‘Threefold Body of Melchizedek’ - Messiah.

This transpired as never before, from the moment of conception, with, in and through the Virgin Mother, and through the most intimate nearness, and oneness, passing away in the embrace of the Most High, she too arose in Threefold Body - pure emanation.

As we know, in Yeshua Messiah we are called to be ‘born again’ in this way, of water and the Spirit, and it is in this that there is complete forgiveness of sin and healing, the salvation of the soul - enlightenment and liberation. The entire play of the Light Transmission is for the sake of this Self-realization of souls in the Messiah, the realization of their innate oneness with the Messiah in God Most High - as pure emanation of supernal radiance.

Just as with the Messiah entering into the womb of the Mother she became pure emanation, so with the Messiah - fullness of the Holy Light and Spirit, entering into our heart and indwelling us, we are transformed into light and spirit, pure emanation. Praise God!

This, however, must be recognized and realized, and so consciously embodied; hence our sojourn of the Straight Path - ‘Path of Return,’ and our active co-labor with the Spirit of God for full Self-realization, full embodiment of the Divine I Am - Messiah.

Now do understand, the Body of Messiah, Anointed Community, is a ‘Body of Pure Emanation’ and it is called ‘Holy Bride’ in the Scriptures - Anointed Community is the Bride and the Bride is Anointed Community, and so the Gnostic Apostolic Succession is as the heart of the Holy Bride and the Holy Bride is the Gnostic Apostolic Succession - the Continuum of Light Transmission.

The Mother is her children and they are Her, inseparable from one another, the emanation, radiance, of Her very body, Her very soul; She is them and they are Her. So it is with the Virgin Mother of Messiah and the Mother of the Holy Apostles - the ‘Mother and Bride.’

It is given that in Anointed Community we are to be of one mind, one heart, being one Body of the Messiah, and I dare say we are to be of one soul - Soul of the Messiah, Soul of God, unified in the love and compassion of Messiah, at-one with God Most High in Messiah.

Understand, this miraculous virgin conception of the Soul of the Messiah in the Holy Mother transpires again and again, for in our initial reception of the Light Transmission, communication of the Holy Spirit, it is as though the Messiah is conceived in us, and then striving with the Spirit of God to integrate that Holy Light into our soul, our mind, heart and body, our entire person and life, embodying the Messiah, so we ‘give birth’ to the Messiah in us. We are all called to be ‘virgin mothers’ in this way, women and men alike!

Let us look to Holy Mother Wisdom - Mother Clear Light, and contemplate her well, and understand!

May the Holy Mother be revealed to us in all forms of Her being and in Her essence - the Essence of the Most High, the Supreme! Amen.

Shabbat Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Divine Feminine”