Holy Partzuf Above & Below

Moderator: Tau Malachi

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Holy Partzuf Above & Below

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Holy Partzufim Above & Below

In the Christian Kabbalah the principle of Holy Partzuf - personification of the Divine - occurs in two contexts, one as found in the Judaic Kabbalah and another in reference to the full embodiment of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit; hence, Partzufim ‘above’ and Partzufim ‘below,’ respectively.

First, as in Judaic Kabbalah, there are the Holy Partzufim of Atzilut - Universe of Emanation, Universe of the Sefirot - which correspond with the ‘interiors’ of the Sefirot. As we know, each of the ten Holy Sefirot contain all ten Sefirot, and those Sefirot within the Sefirot are called ‘interiors.’ The various Holy Partzufim, such as Arik Anpin (Big Face), Abba (Father), Imma (Mother), Zer Anpin (Little Face) and Nukva (Female) are the ten interiors of their corresponding Sefirot: Keter, Hokmah, Binah, Tiferet and Malkut, respectively. As we know there are other Partzufim that may encompass the interiors of multiple Sefirot, such as Ben (Son) that corresponds with the interiors of the Six from Hesed to Yesod - so sixty interiors - and there are those ‘secret’ Partzufim such as Atik Yomin (Ancient of Days), which corresponds with the interiors of Keter of Keter of Atzilut. These are what we call ‘Partzufim above’ in the Christian Kabbalah, and these anthropomorphic terms indicate deep mysteries of the interactions and interrelationships of the Sefirot and their manifestations in creation.

Then there are the ‘Holy Partzufim below,’ and first and foremost this term indicates the Virgin Mother, Yeshua Messiah and the Holy Bride - as well as Yohanan the Baptist - as the Divine Incarnation, understanding the same anointing and Self-realization being embodied in these three Holy Ones, each fully embodying the fullness of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, or God Consciousness, along with specific aspects of the Divine for the revelation of the Holy Gospel among us; hence, Mother, Bridegroom and Bride - or Son and Daughter. This is a term that indicates a ‘Perfect Tzaddik,’ or ‘Perfect Human Being’ that realizes and embodies full conscious union with God, the True Light.

In living lineages of Light Transmission among gnostics this term extends to include great tzaddikim or gnostic apostles who have entered into supernal realization, experiencing conscious union with the Messiah in God Most High and embodying the fullness of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit. As we know in our own experience of receiving Light Transmission, or blessings and empowerments, or in moments of the revelation of their ‘body of glory,’ these holy and enlightened ones are, indeed, ‘personifications of the Divine’ living and walking among us, very much so! Praise God!

Understand, reaching into the seventieth station in the ascension of the soul - the station of ‘passing away’ in the oneness of God, and so reaching into those thirty higher stations beyond through the grace and mercy of God in Messiah, these holy ones embody the influxes of all ten Holy Sefirot - radiance, knowledge, power, of all Divine Attributes; hence, ‘Holy Partzuf below,’ precisely!

Now, also understand that the reality of Holy Partzuf is the truth of who and what we are in God, the True Light; hence our Divine Self, or Divine I Am. Thus, in powerful movements of the Holy Spirit during prayer, meditation or sacred ceremony, passing away in the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, in that moment of power, grace, we may taste, glimpse, this truth, reality, of Holy Partzuf with ourselves, as ourselves, empowering us towards this Self-realization in the Messiah - the Anointing. This is the intention of God Most High for us, our divine destiny, if you will, that we be and become Holy Partzuf - like the Messiah. This is the gnostic understanding of the Gospel, the true message of the Messiah.

Understanding this, and having faith in Messiah, we therefore engage in an active and dynamic surrender, submission, to Divine Grace - the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, co-laboring with Divine Grace, seeking to co-create the conditions necessary for the Holy Spirit to take up her full divine action with, in and through us, seeking to ‘pass away’ in oneness with the Divine Presence so that the Divine Presence may manifest as us, taking up our person and life in full. It is Divine Grace that accomplishes this Great Work in us, that completes and perfects the image and likeness of the Messiah and Holy One in us - fullness of the Divine Attributes, and so the realization of our Divine Self, Divine I Am - reality of Holy Partzuf.

In closing I’ll share that who we are in ourselves and who we are in God is something like a cocoon within which there is a butterfly awaiting its time, its season, to break forth, dry and stretch its wings, and fly into the boundless sky - such is our inner being yearning for full awakening and reintegration with the Holy Light of the Infinite One - radiance of the Supernal Crown (Keter).

I pray the Holy Spirit brings this Self-realization to fruition in you, drawing your soul up in divine rapture, the Great Ascension! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Parzuf Below of the Holy Soul

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:09 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

I’m simply astonished by this message. It’s as though everything you’ve ever taught about partzufim below is consolidated in such an essential way that I can hear more clearly how this mystery indwells my own divine nature:

Now, also understand that the reality of Holy Partzuf is the truth of who and what we are in God, the True Light; hence our Divine Self, or Divine I Am. Thus, in powerful movements of the Holy Spirit during prayer, meditation or sacred ceremony, passing away in the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, in that moment of power, grace, we may taste, glimpse, this truth, reality, of Holy Partzuf with ourselves, as ourselves, empowering us towards this Self-realization in the Messiah - the Anointing. This is the intention of God Most High for us, our divine destiny, if you will, that we be and become Holy Partzuf - like the Messiah. This is the gnostic understanding of the Gospel, the true message of the Messiah. 

I have several questions, but one at a time. This mystery of the divine name Elohim has the dual meaning of divine beings, deities, or gods. Yeshua alludes to the Psalm stating as much:

I say, ‘You are gods,
   children of the Most High, all of you
(Psalm 82:6).

Jesus answered, ‘Is it not written in your law, “I said, you are gods”?
(John 10:34).

There’s a relationship between this partzuf below and the interiors of our soul. Neshamah proper—our divine nature—has exterior and interior dimensions. The interiors of Neshamah—hayyah and yechidah—seem to correspond most directly with how a parzuf below indwells the interiors of our neshamah.

Before I proceed with other questions, I wish to ask if this is correctly hearing how we’re a partzuf below.

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Return to “Christian Kabbalah”