Holy Partzuf Above & Below

Moderator: Tau Malachi

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Holy Partzuf Above & Below

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Holy Partzufim Above & Below

In the Christian Kabbalah the principle of Holy Partzuf - personification of the Divine - occurs in two contexts, one as found in the Judaic Kabbalah and another in reference to the full embodiment of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit; hence, Partzufim ‘above’ and Partzufim ‘below,’ respectively.

First, as in Judaic Kabbalah, there are the Holy Partzufim of Atzilut - Universe of Emanation, Universe of the Sefirot - which correspond with the ‘interiors’ of the Sefirot. As we know, each of the ten Holy Sefirot contain all ten Sefirot, and those Sefirot within the Sefirot are called ‘interiors.’ The various Holy Partzufim, such as Arik Anpin (Big Face), Abba (Father), Imma (Mother), Zer Anpin (Little Face) and Nukva (Female) are the ten interiors of their corresponding Sefirot: Keter, Hokmah, Binah, Tiferet and Malkut, respectively. As we know there are other Partzufim that may encompass the interiors of multiple Sefirot, such as Ben (Son) that corresponds with the interiors of the Six from Hesed to Yesod - so sixty interiors - and there are those ‘secret’ Partzufim such as Atik Yomin (Ancient of Days), which corresponds with the interiors of Keter of Keter of Atzilut. These are what we call ‘Partzufim above’ in the Christian Kabbalah, and these anthropomorphic terms indicate deep mysteries of the interactions and interrelationships of the Sefirot and their manifestations in creation.

Then there are the ‘Holy Partzufim below,’ and first and foremost this term indicates the Virgin Mother, Yeshua Messiah and the Holy Bride - as well as Yohanan the Baptist - as the Divine Incarnation, understanding the same anointing and Self-realization being embodied in these three Holy Ones, each fully embodying the fullness of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, or God Consciousness, along with specific aspects of the Divine for the revelation of the Holy Gospel among us; hence, Mother, Bridegroom and Bride - or Son and Daughter. This is a term that indicates a ‘Perfect Tzaddik,’ or ‘Perfect Human Being’ that realizes and embodies full conscious union with God, the True Light.

In living lineages of Light Transmission among gnostics this term extends to include great tzaddikim or gnostic apostles who have entered into supernal realization, experiencing conscious union with the Messiah in God Most High and embodying the fullness of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit. As we know in our own experience of receiving Light Transmission, or blessings and empowerments, or in moments of the revelation of their ‘body of glory,’ these holy and enlightened ones are, indeed, ‘personifications of the Divine’ living and walking among us, very much so! Praise God!

Understand, reaching into the seventieth station in the ascension of the soul - the station of ‘passing away’ in the oneness of God, and so reaching into those thirty higher stations beyond through the grace and mercy of God in Messiah, these holy ones embody the influxes of all ten Holy Sefirot - radiance, knowledge, power, of all Divine Attributes; hence, ‘Holy Partzuf below,’ precisely!

Now, also understand that the reality of Holy Partzuf is the truth of who and what we are in God, the True Light; hence our Divine Self, or Divine I Am. Thus, in powerful movements of the Holy Spirit during prayer, meditation or sacred ceremony, passing away in the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, in that moment of power, grace, we may taste, glimpse, this truth, reality, of Holy Partzuf with ourselves, as ourselves, empowering us towards this Self-realization in the Messiah - the Anointing. This is the intention of God Most High for us, our divine destiny, if you will, that we be and become Holy Partzuf - like the Messiah. This is the gnostic understanding of the Gospel, the true message of the Messiah.

Understanding this, and having faith in Messiah, we therefore engage in an active and dynamic surrender, submission, to Divine Grace - the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, co-laboring with Divine Grace, seeking to co-create the conditions necessary for the Holy Spirit to take up her full divine action with, in and through us, seeking to ‘pass away’ in oneness with the Divine Presence so that the Divine Presence may manifest as us, taking up our person and life in full. It is Divine Grace that accomplishes this Great Work in us, that completes and perfects the image and likeness of the Messiah and Holy One in us - fullness of the Divine Attributes, and so the realization of our Divine Self, Divine I Am - reality of Holy Partzuf.

In closing I’ll share that who we are in ourselves and who we are in God is something like a cocoon within which there is a butterfly awaiting its time, its season, to break forth, dry and stretch its wings, and fly into the boundless sky - such is our inner being yearning for full awakening and reintegration with the Holy Light of the Infinite One - radiance of the Supernal Crown (Keter).

I pray the Holy Spirit brings this Self-realization to fruition in you, drawing your soul up in divine rapture, the Great Ascension! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Parzuf Below of the Holy Soul

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:09 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

I’m simply astonished by this message. It’s as though everything you’ve ever taught about partzufim below is consolidated in such an essential way that I can hear more clearly how this mystery indwells my own divine nature:

Now, also understand that the reality of Holy Partzuf is the truth of who and what we are in God, the True Light; hence our Divine Self, or Divine I Am. Thus, in powerful movements of the Holy Spirit during prayer, meditation or sacred ceremony, passing away in the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, in that moment of power, grace, we may taste, glimpse, this truth, reality, of Holy Partzuf with ourselves, as ourselves, empowering us towards this Self-realization in the Messiah - the Anointing. This is the intention of God Most High for us, our divine destiny, if you will, that we be and become Holy Partzuf - like the Messiah. This is the gnostic understanding of the Gospel, the true message of the Messiah. 

I have several questions, but one at a time. This mystery of the divine name Elohim has the dual meaning of divine beings, deities, or gods. Yeshua alludes to the Psalm stating as much:

I say, ‘You are gods,
   children of the Most High, all of you
(Psalm 82:6).

Jesus answered, ‘Is it not written in your law, “I said, you are gods”?
(John 10:34).

There’s a relationship between this partzuf below and the interiors of our soul. Neshamah proper—our divine nature—has exterior and interior dimensions. The interiors of Neshamah—hayyah and yechidah—seem to correspond most directly with how a parzuf below indwells the interiors of our neshamah.

Before I proceed with other questions, I wish to ask if this is correctly hearing how we’re a partzuf below.

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Holy Partzuf Above & Below

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:41 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah!

“You who have seen me have seen the Father” - this is a clear statement of Partzuf, a personification through which the One God is seen, heard and felt, and so known in this world.

As you have pointed out, the Holy Name of Elohim corresponds with the Attribute of God generating Partzufim, above and below. As you may recall the five letters of this Name of God correspond with the five principle Partzufim of Atzilut, according to the Judaic Kabbalah, as well as our Christian Kabbalah. And for Adonai Yeshua to remind, ‘you are all gods’ - elohim, points specifically at the truth, reality, of Holy Partzuf below.

Understand, neshamah, and the interiors of neshamah, corresponds with your Divine Self, Divine I Am, and when we speak of our supernal zelem - image - we are speaking of the appearance of the Divine Self in truth and glory, the Light Continuum.Thus, to realize and embody neshamah, and more so reaching into the interiors of neshamah, is to come into being as Holy Partzuf below, the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, manifesting as you - your person and life; hence, one being a ‘personification’ of the Divine.

Of course this indicates a person who abides in conscious union with God (El, Elohim), one who is Self-realized, embodying God Consciousness.

As is known, ‘It is through Elohim that we behold Yahweh’ - the truth, reality, of the Infinite and Eternal One. Contemplate this well, and understand!

Here, on this Holy Day of Rest, I’m inclined to speak an open secret concerning practices of ‘Union with Partzuf” in our Kabbalah. Understand, the ultimate aim, intention, is the recognition and realization of yourself - your Divine Self, Divine I Am, as Holy Partzuf. In this regard the envisioning of Holy Partzufim below, such as Yeshua, Yohanan, the Mother, the Bride, are something like ‘placeholders,’ and they are like ‘gates,’ ‘vehicles,’ through which this Self-realization may transpire. Entertaining communion with them offers sanctuary, divine assistance and empowerment in is process, but the true fruition of union with Partzuf is being and becoming who and what you are in the Light Continuum, in God Most High - becoming Holy Partzuf as the unique and individual emanation of the Holy One of Being that you are - your Divine Self.

The essential message in this teaching of Holy Partzufim below is that realization or enlightenment is all about cultivating the Divine Attributes from which your soul is woven and being most truly yourself, being who you are in yourself unified, harmonized, with who you are in God - your Divine Self, the Divine I Am.

There is no doubt more that might be shared on this subject, but I’m inclined to pause at present, waiting upon the Holy Spirit.

May we abide in the Remembrance of the Messiah, the inmost essence of each and every soul! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Twelve Powers

#4 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:57 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

Your words on partzuf below are vital and revealing. I praise God for the directness of this teaching, such as when you said last Shabbat:

What if I were to say to you that each of you in your inmost being is holy partzuf? What if I were to say to you that the divine self, that divine I Am, is a principle of partzuf? The phrase “partzuf” comes into play in a self-realization in which one is embodying who and what they are in God within who and what they are in themselves.

Having established how there is the potential within each of us to embody the divine attributes, the interiors of which are the partzufim—how we also are a pure emanation from within the interiors of our own soul—allows me to ask more about the mystery of the powers of the twelve saviors described in Pistis Sophia:

Rejoice then and exult, for when I set out for the world, I brought from the beginning with me twelve powers, as I have told you from the beginning, which I have taken from the twelve saviors of the Treasury of the Light, according to the command of the First Mystery. These then I cast into the womb of your mothers, when I came into the world, that is those which are in your bodies today. For these powers have been given unto you before the whole world, because ye are they who will save the whole world, and that ye may be able to endure the threat of the rulers of the world and the pains of the world and its dangers and all its persecutions, which the rulers of the height will bring upon you (I:7,11).

We see suggestions of this mystery of the twelve powers in the Apocalypse, figured in the Woman of Light and on her head a crown of twelve stars (Revelation 12:1), the Tribes (7), the Gates of New Jerusalem (21), and in the twenty-four elders enthroned (4). I recall your teaching from our oral tradition that these twenty-four elders correspond with male and female embodiments of twelve saviors.

There’s no mistaking the fullness of Adam Ha Rishon—Adam before divided from Eve—participating in the origin of the twelve powers. We know this because of your recent teachings of the One Soul through which all souls intersect. We only need to consider figures like Enoch who recognized and realized this mystery of the One Soul, who entered into the fullness of God. Parallel with this mystery of twelve powers are the One-Hundred Forty-Four Names of God which may be engaged as a zodiacal array. Mystics and gnostics have long regarded the zodiacal belt that appears to turn around the earth: In every astrological sign are divine attributes souls born to embody and reveal the fullness of the One Soul. I therefore can’t ignore the symbolic lifespan of the One Soul Enoch accessed and embodied: thus all of the days of Enoch three hundred and sixty-five years (Genesis 5:23).

Something about the path of the spiritual sun in its annual journey through twelve zodiacal gates inspires how I hear your recent Shabbat teaching on partzuf below. I wonder what more you might be hearing of the principle of partzuf below in light of the twelve powers of the twelve saviors?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:52 am

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Messiah, the light of all prophets and apostles of God!

The dimensionality of the One Soul: Adam Kadmon, Adam Elyon and Adam Ha-Rishon, primordial, supernal and spiritual, respectively, we have discussed in detail recently; but as we know, the roots of all souls are drawn from ‘parts of the Body of Adam,’ which correspond with the various Sefirot, Divine Attributes. Adam Ha-Rishon corresponds with souls arising of souls in unconscious union and descending into the matrix of creation in ignorance, the illusion of separation - or rather Adam Ha-Rishon divided into Adam and Havvah corresponds with their descent; and Adam Elyon corresponds with souls in conscious union with the Holy One, the divine potential of souls to awaken and enter into supernal realization, and as souls are realized, fully awake and in conscious union with the Most High (Elyon), so Adam Elyon is realized - supernal and divine humanity.

This supernal realization is the eventual destiny of souls.

When speaking about Yeshua Messiah as the embodiment of the Human One of Light, and the twelve powers of the twelve saviors embodied, incarnate, in his close disciples - those who would come into being as the first Holy Apostles, this corresponds with the emanation, realization, of Adam Elyon in the world; hence, the emergence of a new humanity, supernal and divine. Until the coming of the Messiah, the Anointed One embodying the complete image and likeness of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim) - true Holy Partzuf, Perfect Human Being, Perfect Tzaddik, the full realization of a supernal and divine humanity had not be embodied in this world, but with the coming of Messiah Yeshua and the sending of these supernal powers of the ‘saviors’ into his close companions, so a divine and supernal humanity arose from within humankind, from among the faithful and spiritual in humankind. Quite literally, forming a matrix of souls - a holy vessel, able to receive and transmit the full Supernal Influx (True Light) with Adonai Yeshua, coming into being as Holy Apostles, they became co-saviors with him, just as did the Magdalene. And so it is with gnostic apostles to this day, those who reach supernal realization through the grace and mercy of God Most High (El Elyon) in the Messiah - the Anointing.

According to masters of the tradition as we receive the inner and secret grades of Light Transmission - the Supernal Light, one of these supernal powers is set into us according to our destiny, or rather its potential in us is activated in us. Quite naturally, as we progress in spiritual and supernal realization and the Divine Self, Divine I Am, is embodied, this supernal power is an integral aspect of the Holy Partzuf that appears in the world. Certainly so in Messiah!

Now in that the roots of souls emanate from the Sefirot, quite naturally the root arising from a Sefirah will be woven of the interiors of that Divine Attribute and it is by way of the powers of those interiors that a soul will be able to embody the full array of the Divine Attributes, each according to their soul root - their yechidah, divine spark, unique essence. This, and the supernal power of one of the twelve saviors, will correspond with the manifestation of the Divine Presence in them, and so their manifestation as Holy Partzuf below when awakened and realized. In this you may understand that through soul roots individuals may have a profound and intimate connection with a Holy Partzuf above and that when the reality of Holy Partzuf below is generated, actualized, something of that Supernal Partzuf will shine from within them.

In this regard you might recall the patriarchs and matriarchs in the Torah who are called “chariots” of specific Sefirot by the rabbis in the Zohar and you might note how their actions in life resonate with and express the corresponding manifestation of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit.

As perhaps you might surmise, when a soul is predestined to be realized in an incarnation they will enter into an incarnation at a point in space-time that corresponds with the ‘supernal savior’ that is resonant with their soul root and ‘whose power’ they are to receive and embody; hence they will be born under the influence of a specific zodiacal sign, all as God Most High wills and ordains.

In this perhaps you may have a sense of feeling of the unique and individual manifestation of divinity the interiors of each soul are, and the unique array of the Divine Presence with them - the divine authority and power given to them, which corresponds with their mission and works, their ‘true will,’ as ordained by God Most High.

There is no doubt more that may be said, but here I’m inclined to pause and wait upon the Holy Spirit.

May many awaken and remember themselves in the Holy One and embody that Divine I Am! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Supernal Saviors

#6 Postby Elder Gideon » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:09 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

Many thanks for elaborating on this mystery of where and how the Supernal Saviors are derived, from sefirot and their interiors in the partzufim.

The twelve sons of Jacob, the twelve Maccabees, and the twelve main disciples are a grand contemplation of the generation of vessels able, according to Pistis Sophia, to embody the powers of the twelve saviors, the interiors of their soul "put into them" by the power of the preexistent Messiah. The fact that when Yeshua appears and says to the twelve disciples, "Follow me," they just drop their livelihoods and families attests to their destiny to become co-saviors, co-redeemers. The resonance from within themselves to this Tzaddik apparently outside of them is a mystery we can experience even today: To recognize a Tzaddik as Tzaddik means we too have a mission in this life to engage the Continuum, to become a vessel, even a chariot of the Divine Presence.

In this regard you might recall the patriarchs and matriarchs in the Torah who are called “chariots” of specific Sefirot by the rabbis in the Zohar and you might note how their actions in life resonate with and express the corresponding manifestation of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit.

I'm taken by this image of a chariot. I once limited it to a metaphor. Recently, you challenged my limitation of this principle when you shared that a chariot, a merkavah, is a configuration, a structure, the wider sense of a vehicle, that blesses beings-forces willing to enter and receive. Your example of patriarchs and matriarchs as chariots opens this further. From their soul roots in a given sefirah, and the interiors of that sefirah, which is a dimension of the partzuf above, patriarchs and matriarchs became partzufim below. Their examples in revelation developed and unfolded revelation. They are not historical figures of the past, but invitations to us in the present to encounter the partzuf within us, our own soul rooted in interiors of sefirot.

Sefirot are the origin archangels, choirs of angels, and planetary intelligences. I did some digging on the planetary rulers of zodiacal signs and enjoyed learning which zodiacal signs are ruled by their planets. Remembering that the seven planets of classical Kabbalah are aspects of sefirot in Asiay, the logical extension working backwards would find signs in sefirot. If my research was accurate,

Aquarius and Capricorn have roots in Binah
Pisces and Sagittarius have roots in Hesed
Aries and Scorpio have roots in Gevurah
Leo is rooted in Tiferet
Taurus and Libra are rooted in Netzach
Gemini and Virgo are rooted in Hod
Cancer is rooted in Yesod

It's intriguing how these seven planets are expressions of the spiritual sun who moves through them throughout the year. Perhaps we have a model for contemplating how the powers of the twelve saviors are each spokes of Messianic wheel centered in Tiferet.

My question then: You spoke of a partzuf below as a chariot, a configuration or structure, a vessel able, according to the interiors of a corresponding sefirah, to direct and bless spiritual beings-forces. Chariot-embodiments now feel like sanctuaries in the matrix, places of respite and reintegration for spirits and souls. If this is near the mark, what more may be said of the relationship between a partzuf below and the sanctuary they are and generate in the matrix?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Bevan

#7 Postby Bevan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:04 pm

Shalom Tau, Elder and Community!

I am grateful for the richness of the Tradition presented here opening the way for many!

Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore ask the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” (Matthew 9:37, 38)

My understanding from these posts is that the "Holy Partzufim below" are the Holy Ones who have touched down on the earth, incarnated, taking up their soul’s mission and fulfilling it. Their light power and merit have created sanctuary for others to cleave to the Holy One and ascend within. How are these enlightened ones connected to the Sanctuary of Grace that Yeshua opened up? Are they workers Yahweh has sent out? If this is the case, this verse in Matthew appears as a prophesy for the disciples enlightenment.

In relation to Soul Roots, I understand they speak to the soul’s mission rooted in who we are in ourselves and who we are in God, our inmost heart's desire. I appreciate the insight into how in Asiyah we are distinctly embodied in the different Zodiacal signs of our birth. Klippah and karma obscure our soul’s mission. Do partzuf open our mission up to us through our spiritual practice?

May many return and become workers in this Dark Age!
Bevan.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:15 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

As the term ‘chariot’ is applied to the patriarchs and matriarchs its meaning is ‘vehicle,’ the corresponding manifestation of the Holy Shekinah ‘riding’ in them. The reference to merkavah teachings being knowledge of how to generate formations, structures in the Continuum is another secret mystery different from the use of the word ‘chariot’ as the Zohar intends. However, as the Zohar intends this word applied to the patriarchs and matriarchs it does connote something of the reality of ‘Holy Partzuf below,’ what may be understood as a partial realization of Partzuf below, or a lesser grade of it manifest before the coming of the Messiah. The full realization of Holy Partzuf below happens with the appearance of the Messiah; hence, the generation of a new humanity, supernal and divine, and therefore able to manifest the reality of Holy Partzuf - a personification of the Divine in this world.

Now where mysteries of the merkavah do intersect with this Self-realization in Messiah - the Anointing, is the natural development of consciousness beyond the body that happens as the soul ascends through the various stations and states, embodying the qualities of the Messiah, the Divine Attributes. There is, as we know, the generation of a body of light, more so in full supernal realization the threefold body - truth, glory and pure emanation (the body of pure emanation corresponding with the reality of Holy Partzuf), and with this there is a capacity of aliyat neshamah, mystical ascensions of the soul into realms and worlds of inner dimensions, heavens and light realms of the Pleroma. This is the essential mystery of the merkavah, the generation of a body of light and consciousness beyond the body - soul travel through realms and worlds of inner dimensions, astral, spiritual and supernal; but then there is something more at play in the formation of the holy merkavah.

Understand, the body of glory appearing in the heavens and Supernal Abode is inseparable from the reality within which it appears - and so is inseparable from the angels, the spiritual beings, of the celestial, heavenly and supernal realms. The same of true of the body of pure emanation appearing in this world, it is inseparable from the world, galaxy, universe, in which it appears. As we know holy tzaddikim are able to create, generate, new angels, or to send forth angelic emanations from their body of glory, and considering this you may recall that the holy merkavah, chariot, in the vision of Ezekiel was composed of angels, was an array of various kinds of angels. If and when there is the full embodiment of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, in conscious union with the Eternal One (Yahweh) there is quite naturally the formation of this holy merkavah-chariot.

What I recently shared with you in private about mysteries of the merkavah in relationship with the Continuum is not something I’m inclined to discuss here. I will say, however, if you contemplate what I have just shared you might acquire deeper insight into the teaching I spoke to you the other evening about how ‘formations,’ ‘structures,’ are created in the Continuum with this secret wisdom. I’m sure after some contemplation, when the Spirit inspires, we will speak more about this deep mystery in person again.

Regarding your questions Brother Bevan, first let us remember that the Holy Light of the Messiah is the light of all prophets and apostles of God, and therefore with the coming of the Messiah those who may embody the Divine I Am in full, and so the fullness of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit; hence, the generation of the reality of ‘Holy Partzuf’ through the realization of oneness, conscious union, with the Messiah and Holy One. We may also remember that our Divine Self, Divine I Am, is an emanation of the Messiah - indwelling Messiah.

As we contemplate such wonderful mysteries of the Holy Kabbalah often we may fall back into thinking in twoness, but we must learn to look and see, listen and hear, and contemplate the Holy Gospel in oneness, if not in direct awareness in the moment, then in faith in the Truth and Light revealed to us.

Understand, we often speak of Holy Tzaddik and Anointed Community, but the intention in Messiah - the Anointing, is that Community comes into being as Tzaddik - Righteous One; hence, it is the intention of us all to rise through the various stations of the soul, embody the fullness of the Divine Attributes, and so the fullness of the Divine Presence, and recognize and realize our innate oneness with God Most High (El Elyon). As much as we seek to abide in the Sanctuary of Grace the Messiah is, so we seek to embody the Sanctuary of Grace and be a Holy Sanctuary for people; hence, to take up the work, the labor of the anointed tzaddikim - the ‘harvest of souls.’

Adonai Yeshua is speaking about his disciples, not just those gathered with him at that time, but his disciples throughout all generations, and his prayer is for the growth, expansion, of Anointed Community - the Living Body of the Messiah. Likewise, it is a prayer for an ongoing sending of messengers, realized souls of’ higher,’ or inner grades, to strengthen and uplift Anointed Community, to continue to generate Anointed Community, and to preserve the continuum of Light Transmission in the world in every generation, even until the ‘end-of-days’ in this world.

Here, of course, we are speaking of Holy Tzaddikim, Great Tzaddikim, in the Christian stream of Light Transmission, that by nature one who enters into full supernal realization is a personification of the Divine, the Divine Presence becoming manifest as them. So, it is a conversation, contemplation, of Holy Tzaddik. What do living tzaddikim do? They teach and initiate, and serves as guides in the Way, and as they engage in the play of Light Transmission with us they reflect the reality of who and what we are in God, our Divine Self, the Divine I Am, and the truth of our innate oneness with God; in so doing they do, indeed, open the way for our own Self-realization in Messiah, and support and empower us in the process of our spiritual and supernal realization. As we know, we have a root tzaddik and heart tzaddik, but then we may also have other ‘secret tzaddikim,’ and all of these labor for the same end, the same fruition, the full reintegration of our soul with the Light of the Infinite One (Or Ain Sof).

Quite naturally, we are called to labor with them in the harvest of souls, gathering souls into the Sanctuary of Grace. Remember, in a mature Anointed Community various companions become vehicles of the Light Transmission and communication of the Holy Spirit; it is not isolate to the tzaddik of the community, or those who serve as elders, but it tends to ray out through the community, through their spiritual companions. Such is the very nature of the Divine Grace made manifest in Adonai Yeshua Messiah. Praise God!

These are a few thoughts I can share with you today.

May we abide awake, keeping vigil in the harvest of souls! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Christian Kabbalah”