Hope from One Place

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Hope from One Place

#1 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 am

Feast Day Shalom, Tau Malachi!

Since last Shabbat, I’ve been drawn to a mystery of Yohanan the Baptist, who innovated the ceremony of mikvah—water purification—by essentializing it into a ceremony of spiritual conversion and repentance. In so doing this for thousands of souls, he was purifying the body of the community of Israel, preparing it to recognize and receive Messiah, who entered Yeshua through the very same mikvah of Yohanan.

I’ll attempt to link two points I’ve held in the heart for some days to ground my surprise and delight just today of what the Spirit showed me. All praise is to our God.

The first occurrence of the word mikvah is from Genesis 1:9-10:

And God said, ‘Let the waters under the sky be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.’ And it was so. God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

The waters gathered together is the word mikvah, distinct from the dry land of the third day which stabilized the light of the first day and the destructive fire of the second day. The third day is the one place—makom ahad—to which I’ll now flash forward.

One place does show up incidentally in other moments of the Jewish bible, but it’s not until we come to the Book of Acts that I find a more metaphysical sense of one place that resonates with its first occurrence in Genesis, as

When the day of Pentecost had come, [the disciples, the Mother, and the Bride] and were all together in one place (2:1).

These two contexts of one place—the gathering of waters and the gathering of the disciples—are linked by Yohanan's innovation of the mikvah ceremony. By this, he prepared the way for the Messiah to be received by the people and Lord Yeshua. Speaking over his infant son Zechariah prophesied that Yohanan

will be called the prophet of the Most High;
   for you will go before the Lord to prepare his ways,
to give knowledge of salvation to his people
   by the forgiveness of their sins.
By the tender mercy of our God,
   the dawn from on high will break upon us,
to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death,
   to guide our feet into the way of peace
(Luke 1:76-79).

Praise God Most High!

I’m hearing an essence in the mystery of mikvah foreshadowed in Genesis in Yohanan’s realization as the Baal Shem. In the gathering of the waters to one place, the consciousness of God’s people could also be gathered to one place, fulfilled through the Spirit of Messiah taking up Yeshua. The disciples in Acts, being prepared and gathered in one place, swiftly received the same anointing of Messiah as between Yeshua and Yohanan. This essence of mikvah, this gathering of waters and consciousness, now explains an astonishing meaning I’ve never seen in this word: hope, the ground of hope, all things hoped for, the proof of hope.

It is in mikvah—hope—that we're received and raised new with Messiah. May we remember this hope as who we most truly are.

I pray that this contemplation contributes to your magnificent teachings on the anointed community and how it has come to be a sign of hope, gathered and received by Yohanan to baptized from one place.

HalleluYah!

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Hope from One Place

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:16 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Living Messiah!

This is a beautiful insight my brother, a lovely teaching and contemplation, and well timed given that we have just celebrated the Holy Feast of Yohanan the Baptist. It is indeed the Holy Spirit that has shown you this, and let us pray that the Holy Spirit - the Spirit of Truth - will help us draw out this contemplation, giving us insights into secret mysteries of baptism.

First, given your citation of two points of ‘gathering in one place,’ with waters in creation and the disciples in the upper room - fire gathering, it must be said that there is a single baptism that is twofold of water and Spirit - fire, and one without the other is incomplete. The baptism of water without the spirit is like a body without a soul, having no life and light in it, but then the baptism of the Spirit without the water is like a soul without a body, not actualized and realized - embodied. The baptism of water and the Spirit complete one another, and they are one divine action in the Messiah, the reception of the Messiah, the Anointing.

Indeed, going down in the living waters we are dead and buried with Messiah Yeshua, and rising up from the waters, receiving the Spirit of Messiah - Holy Spirit - we are raised from death to eternal life in Yeshua Messiah, unified with the Risen Messiah in God Most High ( El Elyon), established in the Living Body of the Messiah - Anointed Community.

As we know, Yohanan proclaimed a ‘baptism of repentance for the remission of sin’ - forgiveness of sin; but understand that the inmost spiritual reality of repentance - teshuvah - as taught in the Gnostic Path is ‘returning to be One’ and corresponds with being ingathered, inward. What does this mean? It is the unification of the inside and outside - our inner being and outer being as one being in God, and it is the unification of who and what we are in ourselves with who and what we are in God, and it is realizing our innate oneness with God, or our oneness with the Messiah in the Infinite and Eternal One (Yahweh, Ain Sof).

Through baptism, through being reborn of water and the Spirit, so we are ‘gathered into One Place - Makom, God, and we experience intimate communion and oneness with the Living Presence of God - Shekinah of Messiah. Praise God!

All of this is the action of Divine Grace as was preordained at the outset of creation and predestined in the action of creation itself - the gathering of waters for the sake of this baptism in the Spirit of God, Spirit of the Lord (Ruach Elohim, Ruach Yahweh). As we have discussed elsewhere, through Yeshua Messiah we receive these two aspects of the Holy Spirit, this fullness of the Holy Spirit. Praise God!

Listen and hear, and understand! Until we repent - return to be One - and are baptized, reborn of water and the Spirit, we cannot gather together in the Blessed Name in peace and unity of one mind and heart and soul in the Messiah, and cannot bring forth and manifest Anointed Community - Kingdom of Heaven.

Thus, Yohanan and Yeshua proclaimed the Gospel, saying, ‘Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near’; hence, return to being One, and be baptized, reborn from above, from heaven and God.

We may understand this as: ‘Be gathered in One Place' - in the Divine I Am (Anoki, Eheieh).

The very nature of the Divine Life in the Risen Messiah is to be One in the One, from the One, to the One, for the One - to realize all things, all creatures, as One from One, the apparent many never ceasing to inwardly be One, the Holy One of Being (Yahweh Elohim).

As we know human beings are created in the image and likeness of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim), through baptism, through our rebirth of water and the Spirit, a likeness to the image of God in us is generated in our person and life, and that image of God shines from within us and is embodied, and in this we are gathered into One Place - Makom, God, but then in this rebirth we become makom - dwelling place of God, God, the Messiah and Holy Spirit, being embodied in us.

Concerning the ‘time’ of the ‘gathering of waters’ here we may recall that according to the Holy Kabbalah on that ‘day’ God (Elohim) created the angels of creation; at the outset of creation there were the supernal angels with the Eternal God, and then with and in creation the generation of countless angels, ‘permanent’ and ‘temporary’ angels - all angels that would appear in this universe or great cosmic cycle. I will tell you in the Holy Name of the Lord (Yahweh, Yeshua) that if and when we return to be One and are baptized - gathered in One Place - angels of heaven and the Pleroma of Light rush to that place, and likewise, where two or more are gathered in the Blessed Name, becoming One together, and Anointed Community is manifest, angels too gather in that place and become One with us in the Holy Shekinah. Thus in these actions, movements, of the Spirit there is the generation of a great luminous assembly - the gathering into one place of the good company of the Shekinah of Messiah - the ‘company of the kingdom of heaven.’

Contemplating repentance as the return to be One you may wish to consider powerful moments of Light Transmission, the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, in your experience, and the profound reality of being One, reintegrated with the Light of the Infinite One.

I can say no more in the moment and so shall entertain the Great Silence that God Is, abiding in the One God.

May our hearts be returned to their Place - Makom, God the Absolute Light! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Brother Brian

#3 Postby Brother Brian » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:58 am

Shalom
Contemplating this brings up baptism as returning to the Mothers womb this morning, where we came from and the soul walking out of this womb arising in remembrance and newness within which lights the soul on fire with this intelligence that enables this awareness of walking and experiencing all as coming from the same place of birth. I just cant stop contemplating this outward baptism experience demonstrating what process is happening within her children. How this baptism births new levels of awareness.

This baptism which ignites knowledge that to know the Mother is to know all souls! They come from the Mother and go back to the Mother. She sends her children back out to enter the path, She loves them the same while they are in this process of going forward and falling back, expanding, learning. She loves them the same, they are her children. She loves the lofty soul and the infant soul the same. She loves each soul for each soul is a special configuration born from her womb.

The contemplation of the Gospel of the Second Coming could be the simple amplification of the elder brothers and sisters reminding the siblings when they feel lost or disconnected they have a place to go within and in the silence they can experience, remember her warm embrace as She ministers to her children in her arms of comfort and joy which stirs this remembrance of being and belonging.

I cant help but from reading above thinking of baptism in a way which is process of entering our Mothers womb and washing our self with remembrance of Holy One of being. I hope this can flow with the above contemplation's and teachings. I pray as we sojourn through out our special distinct paths, journeys and meet so many different souls that we know them as our siblings coming from the same womb and pray for those to experience this baptism of oneness and remembrance if desired!

Shalom
Brian

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#4 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:43 am

Shabbat Shalom!

I am most grateful for this teaching! Praise be to the One who brings such inspiring illuminations!

This teaching draws out a deep experience from the Feast of the Baptist that is still grounding in contemplation. The experience drew upon the upper room and this ‘one place’ as Elder Gideon elucidated. Elder Gideon reminds,

“When the day of Pentecost had come, [the disciples, the Mother, and the Bride] and were all together in one place (2:1)”

The experience in the ceremony joined both ‘one place’ and the radiant holy breath, which circles back to another point in scripture where Yeshua appears to the Disciples in a ‘locked room’ (upper room),

“Yeshua stood among them and said, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you. When he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained”. (John 20:22)

This ‘breathing’ upon now feels as this ‘joining in one place’. In the ceremony, as we gathered as One, and the Holy Spirit began to move, there was no longer separate people sitting the room, but there was One Body. There was a noticing of the breath breathed by each companion. The inhalations and exhalations happening simultaneous, as though, One body was breathing. This ‘One Body’ breathing, and the breaths happening simultaneously, began to elucidate ‘The Gap’ the space between inhalations and exhalations, the space between beginning and end, between heaven and earth, between each thought and action, between night and day, between all duality. As I read the words spoken by Tau here, I also hear the threshold between the waters of Baptism and the rising up out of the waters,

“Indeed, going down in the living waters we are dead and buried with Messiah Yeshua, and rising up from the waters, receiving the Spirit of Messiah - Holy Spirit - we are raised from death to eternal life in Yeshua Messiah, unified with the Risen Messiah in God Most High ( El Elyon), established in the Living Body of the Messiah - Anointed Community.”

This sends me to something said in Gospel of Phillip,

“I was necessary for Yeshua to descend into the water so that he could perfect and consecrate it. So also they who have received baptism in his name may be perfect. He said, “It is right in this way to perfect all that is just”

Consecrating the waters and bringing this perfection I hear as the revelation of One Body, One Place. To gather in this ‘One Place’ somehow joins all duality, all in a mystery. This leaves me with the question, when we are ‘raised up from the waters’ are we raised up in a place where duality disappears? A place where Oneness is our awareness, and literally there is a revelation of One Body, all joined as One?

May the Holy One empower our works this day, As One, that the mystery of One Body may be revealed!

Blessings and Shalom,
Elder Sarah

KatJ

#5 Postby KatJ » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:05 am

Shalom Malachi and friends,

In the Ceremony of John the Baptist a verse from Luke kept repeating in my mind Yeshua said “If any of you want to become my followers, let them deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for the sake of me will save it”. Luke 9 verse 23-25. There are many levels to denying oneself in a Mystery. First I hear the very simple denying who we are in ourselves to take up who we are in God. Then to the inmost in which Zohar mentions awakening from Dreamtime in the morning and taking up morning prayer in remembrance that our Soul has ascended to the Garden of Eaden to meet with our Beloved. Rearising in a pure state, untainted by projections of ourselves in the future or in the past.

Also there was a contemplation of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, and Fire. In this Baptism we gain a deeper knowledge of who we are in God. Yeshua says “ If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, to be with you forever. This is the Spirit of truth. You know her, because She abides with you, and you abide in her”.John verse 15-17. If we have this deep love and fear of the Holy One we will abide in Light and Fire. We will have received the Holy Spirit into our lives and be embodying works of the Holy Spirit. These are the works of Community, works of the Holy Spirit. As you have said Tau Malachi, Love of God brings knowledge of God.

These are a few contemplations inspired by the Ceremony of John the Baptist, praise Yahweh!

Shalom Kat

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:56 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen One!

In Yeshua Messiah the interior and exterior Shekinah are unified, so the Mother (Imma) and the Bride (Kallah) - One Holy Shekinah, God the Mother of us all.

To be ‘reborn’ of water and the Spirit, to be ‘reborn’ from above - from heaven, the very principle of rebirth connotes God the Mother, likewise, water is feminine, as is the word for spirit in Hebrew and Aramaic. Though Adonai Yeshua preached of God as the Father, inwardly he also indicated God as the Mother, and as we know, everything that is revealed and known of God Most High is with, in and through the Holy Mother, and as the Holy Mother - Imma Elohim.

God the Mother gives birth to the Messiah in us, and reveals to us God the Father, the transcendent aspect of God, the ‘Concealed of the concealed’; all in a great and supreme mystery through our Mother we have knowledge of our Father - fullness of the One God (Achad Elohim). In her giving birth there are perpetual revelations of the Father, though the Father remains forever hidden, beyond all that appears; the Holy Mother, she is all that appears, the All-In-All.

The conception of the Soul of the Messiah - the ‘One Soul’ - and therefore the conception of all souls, transpires in the ‘secret place’ of union of Father and Mother, and so also the conception of the indwelling Messiah in us emanates from that ‘place,’ and from that union the Holy Mother conceives, gestates and gives birth. Through baptism, our rebirth of water and the Spirit, the inner aspects of our soul that emanate from the Soul of the Messiah - One Soul - are awakened in us, and they are joined with our ruach and nefesh, and having a complete soul, so the Messiah and Holy Spirit indwells us.

Here we may say that we are truly born through baptism of water and the Spirit, for until we receive the Spirit we are not alive, we cannot see, hear, feel, smell, taste and touch with God, and in truth have not come into being as a human being - the image and likeness of God - but exist in a bestial condition - nefesh behamit. It is through the living waters and Spirit that we have true life, and the hope of the Great Resurrection and Ascension.

Our hope is in the Holy Mother, Virgin of Light, who gives birth to the Messiah - Human One of Light - in us, and in the Divine Rapture, Great Ascension, destined to her Holy Child born in us; rising up from the waters of baptism, receiving our anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit from ‘above,’ from heaven and God, so we are destined to the Great Ascension - the full reintegration of our soul with the One Soul, Soul of Messiah, and God, the Infinite Light.

According to the Zohar, souls in the eternal realm, existing as non-manifest entities and forms in the supernal dimension - Atzilut - hold full wisdom, understanding and knowledge of God before they are called into being and are incarnate. When souls ‘descend’ and incarnate the power of the ignorance, forgetfulness, illusion of separation, overcomes them, and therefore they become bound up in self-will and self-grasping, and the play of desire and fear in ignorance, in the illusion of separation. It is as though they fall asleep and dream strange and fitful dreams, at times falling into nightmares of extreme sorrow and suffering. Through baptism with water and the Spirit, returning to be One, souls are awakened, and through Divine Grace, the Holy Spirit, the remembrance of the wisdom, understanding and knowledge of God held within the inner aspects of their soul is stirred, and in this the remembrance of the innate oneness with the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim).

The wisdom, understanding and knowledge (Habad) of God in our soul, this is our gospel, our realization of the Gospel of Truth, and do understand that receiving, remembering, our gospel we have no need for any manmade doctrines or precepts, or really any doctrine other than love and compassion - charity and forgiveness - and doing the will of God as revealed to us by the Spirit of God.

As we know, along with baptism we are given another holy rite - the feast of bread and wine, which Yeshua Messiah teaches us, saying, ‘Do this in remembrance of me’ - Soul of the Messiah. Understand, receiving baptism, being reborn of water and the Spirit, reborn from ‘above,’ from heaven and God, remembering our original knowledge of God and our innate oneness with God, we celebrate this holy feast of bread and wine, this feast of abiding in this holy remembrance, awareness, of God in us and with us, eating and drinking the Body and Blood of the Messiah - Holy Light and Fire - keeping awake in the One, remaining One. These two holy rites, the commandment to love one another, and the sojourn of the Straight Path, in this we follow in the Way - the Messiah.

The Way is an essential spirituality of direct spiritual and mystical experience of God, living in an intimate communion with God, realizing our innate oneness with God, and in this is our ‘salvation’ - the enlightenment and liberation of souls.

Before we received our baptism with water and the Spirit of God, bound up in the ignorance, we were slaves to sin and death; bound up in potentially endless rounds of incarnation filled with immeasurable sorrow and suffering, but when we arise from the living waters and receive the Holy Light and Spirit, we receive our freedom and eternal life in the Lord (Yahweh, Yeshua). We are free to be most truly ourselves in the One, free to be who and what we are in the Messiah and Holy One - divine and supernal beings. Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!

Our hope in the Risen Messiah is life in this world and in the World-To-Come; hence, eternal life, bornless being - true Self-realization in God.

These are a few thoughts to be shared today.

May many hear the call to the living waters this day, and going down into the waters and rising up may they receive the Spirit of God - answering their call and seeking their God may they find their God - returning to be One! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Created and Recreated

#7 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:22 pm

Full Moon Shalom, Tau Malachi:

The baptism of water without the spirit is like a body without a soul, having no life and light in it, but then the baptism of the Spirit without the water is like a soul without a body, not actualized and realized - embodied. The baptism of water and the Spirit complete one another, and they are one divine action in the Messiah, the reception of the Messiah, the Anointing.

I praise the Most High for God’s insights speaking through these voices!

I’m continually thanking God for showing me a nuance I’ve known surrounding baptism, but have not heard the same since our Feast of Yohanan: Apart from being reborn in the Spirit, we are unregenerated, dead, and unchanged. The baptism of water prepares the way for this mystery completed only by the Spirit, who births us from above when She chooses. I kept hearing and feeling two births, which led to the contemplation of two creations.

Then suddenly, last Shabbat, the integral word I’d been praying for came in the form of a very rich mystery. Not only are there two baptisms, two creations, but there are two creation stories between Genesis 1 and 2 that speak very differently to me in light of the mysteries of water and Spirit.

God moved graciously in the teachings you revealed between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2. Genesis 1 concerns the creation of humankind; Genesis 2 concerns the creation of the first Human One. Genesis 1 is under the aegis of Elohim and the Law; Genesis 2 is by way of Yahweh Elohim and Grace. Genesis 1 seems to concern humankind in general, their bodies from creation, while Genesis 2 focuses on the first human individual and the origin of its soul breathed into its nostrils by Godself. I’m hoping in these comparisons to correspond something of the baptism of water with Genesis 1 and the baptism of the Spirit with Genesis 2.

As we know human beings are created in the image and likeness of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim), through baptism, through our rebirth of water and the Spirit, a likeness to the image of God in us is generated in our person and life, and that image of God shines from within us and is embodied.

I’m hearing that the baptism of water is to the body what the baptism of the Spirit is to the soul. Both are interdependent in our integral realization of who we are in ourselves—Elohim— with who we are in Yahweh Elohim. This is the ground of our innate oneness and freedom with God. This divine fullness and complete embodiment is the state dependent on and beyond that of nefesh elokit—the state of hayyah nefesh—of which you taught extensively in the spring of 2019:

There is the baptism of water and the Spirit, and in the Messiah hayyah nefesh is gifted when the Holy Spirit comes upon a faithful soul transforming them, making them spiritual - which is to say one having the Spirit. Thus, only when the Holy Spirit comes upon a person, and truly they receive the influx of Holy Light from above, and so are reborn from above, from heaven and God, are they established in hayyah nefesh, who they are in God being joined with who they are in themselves.

This teaching of hayyah nefesh—prefigured by the breath of Yahweh Elohim breathed into the nostrils of the undivided Adam—is our origin and inmost nature as we are in Yahweh Elohim. Apart from the baptism of water and the Spirit, our origin and inmost nature remains obscured by the ignorance, by nefesh behamit. The baptism of water sheds nefesh behamit and reorients towards the interiors of ruach and the generation of nefesh elokit: the life lived by faith in oneness with God. By the conditions we co-create with God through the Three Roots and Six Essentials, we may be reborn and received into greater degrees of nearness and oneness through the baptism of the Spirit.

This is the knowledge of who we are as we are in God. Living according to this knowledge, actively surrendering to the Grace of the Spirit, we’re gifted hayyah nefesh, which is our freedom from the gilgulim, the conscious (rather than unconscious) desire to incarnate in service of the ongoing harvest of souls. This is the most transcendental understanding of the Gospel. I’m astonished all over how souls come to see, here, and be their gospel according to the baptism of water and Spirit.

Praise be the One through whom we are born of water and reborn of the Spirit, all effected by Yeshua and Yohanan in the Grace of God.

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:11 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Living Messiah!

Although Yohanan the Baptist spoke of the baptism he offered as distinct from that Adonai Yeshua was to bring, saying of himself that he ‘baptized with water’ but the holier one coming after him would ‘baptize with fire,’ in Yeshua Messiah there is one baptism, which is twofold of water and Spirit joined as one. Thus, just as Yohanan evolved the Jewish rite of purification in waters into a greater rite of complete forgiveness of sin, or ‘remission of sin,’ so Yeshua evolved it further, uniting the outpouring of the Spirit ‘upon all flesh’ with it, completing and perfecting it. As in known from the Gospel of Phillip, when Adonai Yeshua went to Yohanan and was baptized in the Sacred Jordan, receiving the supernal influx of the Holy Light and Spirit - fullness of the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, he ‘consecrated the waters’ for all time, unifying the waters with the Spirit. In this way the waters became ‘living waters’ - waters that give true life. Praise God!

As we know, creation and the revelation of God are an ongoing affair, transpiring every day, and so also this consecration of waters. Understand, in that Anointed Community is the ‘Body of the Messiah’ and Adonai Yeshua consecrated the waters through his flesh, his body, so also as we continue to take up this holy rite of initiation this consecration of the waters and the earth is ongoing with, in and through us, the Holy Spirit being unified with those waters and that place in the land being blessed - becoming holy ground, the Holy Land.

Even if the outpouring of the Holy Spirit came upon us before our baptism in water, just as Adonai Yeshua speaks of this divine action with himself to Yohanan, we would go to the water to be baptized to fulfill the prophets and ‘all righteousness.’ In a similar way, and for the very same reason, were it that we were baptized with water but did not receive the Spirit we would ask that sisters and brothers of Anointed Community pray for us to receive the seal of the Spirit - our anointing, or ask that they hold vigil for us and pray over us that we might receive the Spirit, so as to fulfill ‘all righteousness.’

In this regard there is one baptism in Messiah Yeshua, but there are two aspects of our baptism, one corresponding with water and the other with ‘fire’ - or the Holy Spirit.

Now here we may say that the aspect of baptism with water corresponds with Elohim, the Name of God used throughout the story of creation in the first chapter of Genesis, and in this we may recall the Spirit of God - Ruach Elohim - moving in the surface of the deep at the outset of creation. The baptism with the Spirit, this corresponds with Yahweh, and does indeed reflect, realize, the divine action of Yahweh Elohim breathing hayyah nefesh into Adam Ha-Rishon - the First Human One.

Understanding that the water corresponds with Elohim and the Spirit with Yahweh, and that there is, in fact, one baptism, you will know and understand that this baptism is the unification of Elohim with Yahweh, and so corresponds with the Holy Name of Yahweh Elohim; hence the unification of Judgment with Mercy, and Malkut with Tiferet - the Six.

Quite naturally, through water the nefesh - vital soul - and our body, flesh, is purified and consecrated; basically speaking, nefesh behamit is transformed into nefesh elokit - a godly soul able to receive the Messiah, the anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit. As we receive the Holy Spirit our ruach - spirit, intelligence - is purified and consecrated, and unified with our nefesh, and along with the Spirit the influence of our holy neshamah enters - heavenly, supernal soul, and truly we are ‘reborn from ‘above’ - from heaven and God. When this transpires Judgment is unified with Mercy in us - nefesh with neshamah, Malkut is unified with Tiferet in us - nefesh with ruach. Thus the soul within us is complete and is sealed by the Holy Spirit - Ruach Elohim, Ruach Yahweh, and there is the state of hayyah nefesh - living soul, eternal life. Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!

With this in mind when we baptize people we do so in the Holy Names of Yahweh. Yeshua and Ruach Elohim - so the Name of Yahweh Elohim is present within our invocation; and in that the fullness of the Holy Spirit is imparted through Yeshua Messiah, the twin aspects - Ruach Elohim and Ruach Yahweh - in these three Holy Names something of that mystery is proclaimed and invoked, an invocation of the Spirit unified with the waters - ‘living waters.’

Do know and believe that every time a human being is baptized with water and the Spirit the Holy Light and Spirit radiates throughout this world and the entire world is blessed as for the first time when our Firstborn Brother, Adonai Yeshua, arose from the waters receiving the fullness of the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and the Soul of the Messiah was embodied in him. Hence, do understand, following the call and commandment to be baptized we do not do so for ourselves alone, but for the sake of all people, all spirits and souls, with the desire, the hope, for the salvation of all - that all might be uplifted in the Great Resurrection and Ascension.

Just as our Elder Brother opened the way for us, so we are to open the way for others after us!

May many be blessed to answer the call and receive their baptism and anointing this day, and so be counted among the chosen, the living ones! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”